It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
a reply to: voyger2

all thats missing is some dancing israili's

not missing:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

originally posted by: dashen
If israel wanted to genocide all the Palestinians it would take all of an hour or less.
A

Yes but then it would be very easy to be blamed for genocide, in the eyes of the rest of the world
but by this tactic they get rid of Palestinians little by little with no big drama....

There is not a single Palestinian that doesn't support hamas (they elected them right?)
so in the eyes of the Israel they are all potential terrorists, even the little children who see their friends and families get killed will eventually grow up and try to defend themselfs by helping hamas.

All the pro Israels say ''it had rockets hidden in it'',without any evidence, you supports the Israel army whatever happens ,
You could at least pretend you are a little sorry about the innocents get killed everyday
Do you think it is just coincidence that the school that gets hit everytime is the one the UN gathers civilians in?
-today we are here please don't bomb us
-boom
tomorrow we will seek protection in that school please don't bomb us again
-boom

It's quite obvious there are no coincidences. In the words of
a lady now absent, "Who owns the UN?" *
Better yet, for a UN spokesman to say the world is
disgraced is patent deflection. Only one regime is responsible.
edit on 30-7-2014 by derfreebie because: * Three names that mean everything

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

What's ridiculous is the notion that a legally granted sovereign nation should negotiate with a terrorist regime that is sworn to their destruction.

Get rid of Hamas, and then we can talk about redefined borders. The Israeli government demonstrated in 2005 that they are willing to concede land to work towards peace. It's not their fault that the radicals took over and used the land to attack Israel from closer range.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Israel will continue attacking places where innocent Palestinians are and then turn around and blame "Hamas". They are blood-thirsty demons from hell. Israelis call this "mowing the grass" and they do it often. Why Muslim countries have not rushed into Gaza is beyond me. If they don't all stand and fight together then they are surely doomed and the Zionists will win. No human can live in a world ruled by Zionists because we are all seen as non-human animals. We have no place in their vision of the world other than being their servants. The UN, along with other countries should file war crimes charges against the Israeli government and all other governments who support them are accomplices to war crimes and international arrest warrants should go out for all of them. You hear that Lindsey Graham?? Bloomberg? etc., etc.!! You and your friends are accomplices to war crimes and should be arrested. Yet the world sits by.....

The world still sits by because it is not yet fully aware,
even now. The UN was invented by Zionists, just like
the League of Nations. I'm not holding my breath waiting
for the real perpetrators to arrest themselves; they're
immune from the media because they own that too.
Now back to our regularly programmed flicker rate.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever

What's ridiculous is the notion that a legally granted sovereign nation should negotiate with a terrorist regime that is sworn to their destruction.

Get rid of Hamas, and then we can talk about redefined borders. The Israeli government demonstrated in 2005 that they are willing to concede land to work towards peace. It's not their fault that the radicals took over and used the land to attack Israel from closer range.

Then it will be get rid of the next group because they will be doing the same thing.... The truth of the matter is Israel under the current regime are never going to have peace in that part of the world.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Your right, what people don't understand is that Zionism is not only a Political Movement but a secret society also... They have the same goals as the other Bozo's who control from behind the scenes. Netanyahu is just a puppet for the Rothschilds.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Remember this website was set up so patriots could hear some alternative news, beyond the leftist garbage promoted by the mass media. Why don't you people set up your own website and stop polluting ours?

What an absolute load of rubbish. And that's coming from someone who has used this site since at least 2003/2004.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

I get the outrage but the attack makes sense when Hamas is blatently caught numerous times storing weapons and other means of war inside schools.

www.thewire.com...

hotair.com...

I mean come on... if you are going to post something at least post both sides of the story...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread but the thread essentially died...

Let me preface my reply by saying I do not think in a million years this would ever come to fruition but I am throwing it out there to get everyone's take on my idea.

What I think would be the ultimate action in this situation for Israel is for them to call an immediate ceasefire to hostilities... keep their ground forces in Gaza to secure the situation.... and start rebuilding the buildings of Gaza immediately for the people of Palestine.

I bet by now you are thinking "WTF is this guy thinking!?"

This action would do a couple of things for Israel and the people of Palestine.

I do not think that Israel's battle is with the civilian population of Gaza... it is with Hamas.

Hamas' message and their mission statement if you will relies on the pure-unadulterated hatred of Israel and the Zionists. Whether you agree with one side or the other has no effect on this proposal.. unless you are actually PRO-Hamas I guess. Israel perpetuates this belief by military action against civilians... whether you agree with them (ISRAEL) or not, it reflects poorly on them in the global political scene when civilians die...

These actions would completely undermine the propaganda Hamas uses to rile up the Palestinians against Israeli 'occupation'.

This action would be positively received in the media, it would be an amazing gesture of goodwill to the civilian population of Palestine. It would undermine Hamas' message and it could potentially undermine the efforts of many Islamic factions who try to get everyone anti-Israel.

Again, I am not expecting this to happen but I am curious of how ATS'ers think this would affect the relations in the region.

Debate...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: derfreebie

Your right, what people don't understand is that Zionism is not only a Political Movement but a secret society also... They have the same goals as the other Bozo's who control from behind the scenes. Netanyahu is just a puppet for the Rothschilds.

Thanks for the kind word... I'd rather be called crazy by those
willfully asleep than asleep by the evil.
Maybe the death toll won't resemble complete annihilation of
the Palestinians by the time the UN 'warnings' reach seventy
times seven. I hold out little hope, since the IDF narrative is
now resembling "March for the sea-- drown or be shelled."
Thank God we don't have demons for neighbors... oh wait.
We're importing them.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever

I have no doubts Hamas is not innocent. But the tired lie that Palestinian demands are all crazy and the Israeli's are fluffy bunnies is getting old.

First, maps from 1948 until now really do show a progressive massive loss of land, going from the Palestinians to the Israelis. Do you think all of that was gained fairly or lawfully?

Second, yes, Israel has the right to defend itself. But so do the Palestinians. You guys keep acting like any resistance on the part of the Palestinians is extremism or again, uncalled for. "Come on you Palis, why don't you just leave your houses and let us take over the land. How DARE you fight back!?" It's laughable.

Third, even if Israel was correct all of the way the collateral damage ratio is far too high to accept.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09

Remember this website was set up so patriots could hear some alternative news, beyond the leftist garbage promoted by the mass media. Why don't you people set up your own website and stop polluting ours?

What an absolute load of rubbish. And that's coming from someone who has used this site since at least 2003/2004.

I am doubtful that ATS was set up to allow evidence-less, ignorant, or war crimey right wing propaganda too. This AINT FOX NEWS.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
In reply to Quetzalcoatl14

so why even after being attacked have the UN not isolated them with sanctions? ,if not called them up to the Hague for war crimes they commit (daily) under the very Charter "we" all signed

I think that you should look into the history of the UN.

The permanent-five, including the US, China, Russia, UK, and France, can veto any such action. Israel, despite this, has been cited by the UN numerous times for violations of international law. With a vast majority of countries often voting for such resolutions. Moreover, the UN has little power beyond the Security Council, which again has an ally of Israel with veto power. Finally, Israel has refused, just like the US, the become party to the International Criminal Court, knowing that they could be hauled in. Hypocrisy much?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: skeptikal1
It 's really a shame that ATS is being used more and more as a political pulpit for leftists and liberals and their bizarre. version of reality. Remember this website was set up so patriots could hear some alternative news, beyond the leftist garbage promoted by the mass media. Why don't you people set up your own website and stop polluting ours?

And what, pray tell, is the bizarre reality us "leftists" represent. If you mean focusing on scientific, historical, social science, economic "facts" and evidence, then by all means, I am obedient to "bizarre versions of reality." What is bizarre is most of the right wings obedience to 2000 year old tribal books over scientific evidence. What is bizarre is that the very people who claim to be extremely religious and follow Jesus seem to care the least for the poor, justice, and are all about war. Most of them seem too to ignore the mountains of scientific evidence for the human impact on climate, ecology, and biodiversity.

Now, mind you, I am not painting all conservatives. But most of the conservative movement, considering it is largely Republican, is living in an anti-evidence bubble. "Reality has a liberal bias."

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

You know how both sides play that....they put weapons in these places. So its a catch-22 situation. Yes, there are weapons etc in there, yes there are innocent victims too. But that is their "strategy".

Co-incidently....referred to as "collateral damage"...as in "SEE? You bombed school! Many innocent killed!" Gets the point across at the expense of civilians. They know that and play it just like that. Doesnt matter. It gives them ways to cry "FOUL"!

I guess as long as it works. War is hell.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So Israel is doing two things here. telling Innocent, common Palestinians who are not militants to flee their homes, then they destroy these homes, apartment complexes etc, in many cases the families only have 15 minutes to leave. Could you just leave your home in 15 minutes knowing that everything you ever owned would be destroyed.

Then the question is where to flee to? Gaza is smaller than most large American cities. it's a small place. So they run to schools and UN faciliities to hide. Where Israel kills them all. If they were able to escape these schools, hospitals and other places that they were sheltered...where do they go now? No food, no shelter, no nothing.

And we sit here and wonder why Hamas is recruiting so well?

Does that about sum it up?

Support BDS -Boycott, Diversify and Sanctions against Israel. It's really the only way.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You just used not only a straw man argument but also a current propaganda technique.

I'm nearly peeing myself laughing at the irony of that sentence...

In trying to deflect away from the fact that most Palestinians have lost the land that their grandfathers were living on, a verifiable and credible complaint, you instead use the straw man that we are claiming that Israel should not exist and all JEws should be expelled. Please.. Don't try that on smart people. It won't work.

I think you need to get back to preschool and learn something as basic as sarcasm.

BTW, the UN you stroke so gently, was the organization that said Israel could exist where it does. Israel was attacked the very next day by a coalition of arab nations. Funny how that works, eh?

And Israel did comply with multiple UN resolutions since 1947. It was exactly because they obeyed UN and got kicked in the nuts by organizations like Hamas that they stopped following them... They did nothing for them or peace.
edit on 30-7-2014 by VashKonnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: baburak

originally posted by: buster2010
Israel prefers to get people in shelters like this so they can get more kills per shell. They learned this tactic from that monster Sharon who was fond of herding groups of people into buildings and then shelling it. What is sad is that some people still believe the "Israel tries to not kill civilians" BS.

They're doing exactly what Nazis did during WW2 when they sent Jews to the 'refugee' camp ... but those things were mostly hidden until the end of the war ...

Yes the Nazis did just that and Israel and their supporters whine when people say that Israel is acting like the Nazis.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

We were several years too late in organising to help the people who were being slaughtered and eradicated by the Nazis of World war 2, and the tragic result was millions of innocent people - Gypsies, Homosexuals, ethnic groups, the unfit, the Jewish and other religious groups, the retarded or mentally slow, and the elderly, among the millions of soldiers and civilians who lost their lives during those years too.

We didn't act quickly enough.

We were several years too slow in acting then, and genocidal slaughter was the result of that.
With allowing Israel to commit these crimes against Humanity, we are more or less six decades too slow...much more than late.

We are not doing a thing to prevent acts we saw during WW2 that disgusted and sickened the entire world, being repeated and carried out right now, as i'm writing and as you're reading this post, in Gaza.

This time the group targeted for slaughter are the Palestinians, and the 1930's and 1940's Nazis are not murdering them in their ghettos...the Israelis are.

The irony would be mildly amusing if the reality of the situation in Gaza wasn't so sickening.

Israel, pull back. Stop the attacks now. If there was a point, you've surely spilt enough innocent children's blood to make that point very clearly.

There can be nothing to gain from continuing this depravity. Just Stop - now.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Absolutely appalling... It blows my mind they get away with this sort of thing.. What kind of precedent does this set in place? And the UN might as well be guilty too. Is this not exactly the type of thing that they were formed to intervene upon?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join