It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: hellobruce

Do you really suppot this, have you no heart

Was that one of the ambulances the Hamas terrorists use as troop carriers?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Put them both in the same room and give them a couple nukes....then yell "GO!"

Why don't we just drop a few thousand of these right across Israel the rest of the Middle East...

Problem solved for ever, everyone wins..!!

Best idea all day.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Right well, what figure does the death toll need to reach till the world does for palestine that which they did for isreal? I think america is a good candidate surogate country for palestine... Maybe if all the people move out of newyork, then palestinians can bulldoze all the homes and make their own... Of course all with international funding and support...

Honestly though america has too much land, they dont NEED it all... I'm sure they would be very very happy with this scenario seeing as how they do this for isreal...

Wouldn't this be the most fair and peaceful solution???

Huh? What's that? The displaced people of new york? Meh... They'll be okay, I'm sure they wont mind this at all... I'm sure they'll be very happy and step aside... Right? RIGHT???

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: buster2010

What is sad is that some people still believe the "Israel tries to not kill civilians" BS.

What is sad is that some people fail to distinguish genocide from war.

If Israel wanted genocide, there wouldn't be any palestinians left alive today!

Do you honestly believe that this is a genocidal attempt?

Palestine has no Air Force, no Navy, and a Militia for a standing Army... and you think this is considered a war?
edit on 31-7-2014 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Yeah Probably

Found this interesting, Since 2001, Israel has lost 35 people from Gaza rockets, and 2600 from car accidents.

Perhaps the Israeli army should blow up the Israeli roads if they really that concerned about life.

Do you hate roads as much as Palestinians?

edit on 31 7 2014 by glend because: spelling

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Israel is in beastmode!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
Israel is in beastmode!

That must be why they require fresh arms supplies from their little btch lap dog the United States government.

I wonder if 'beast mode' will save them from the wrath of an angry world?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Yep, humans are pretty dumb and it shows.
History always repeats....

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lonweld
Indeed the issue should be looked at from a different perspective. In my opinion one can digest the whole issue if he/she looks at the root of all these recent wars on Gaza. the root is this: Isrealis occupied palestinian lands decades ago and they are not lawful settlers there. lets be clear, as an Iranian I am fully aware that Arab Leaders (Or better to say illiterate Dictators) may betray we Iranins (as many times they did so) but in the war between palestinians and Isrealis who is the real guilty? who has the justice in his side? who is producing excuses for his atrocities? who? When I attend to the fact that they knew it was a UN School and still they bombed it I remember A Documentary in which jews of mysterious beliefs murdered innocent children and ate their blood in their brutal ceremonies (It is a reality not a fairytale). Isrealis are indeed human eaters.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: dashen

Take all the guns away from Hamas, there will be no war. Take all the guns away from Israel, there will be no Israel. Think about that for a minute.

They took land and guns from Palestine, and just as you would say it - there is no more Palestine.

www.libreriaalberti.com...

Do you know what kind of torture people living in Palestine are subjected on daily bases?

Just check this little report, and tell me, what would you do if YOUR family was subject to the same...

...Nancy Updike

I saw a video a while back that caught my attention. It's short, a shaky handheld video. And it shows an interaction between Israeli soldiers and a Palestinian family where there is no violence, no yelling, no confrontation. In the video, five Israeli soldiers show up at the house of a Palestinian family in a village named Nabi Saleh.

It's around 1:00 in the morning. The father answers the door, and he starts to film what's happening. And the soldiers let him film. The soldier in charge asks the man in Hebrew if there are any children in the house and how many.
Soldier

[SPEAKING FOREIGN LANGUAGE]
Man

Soldier

Nancy Updike

The man's got four children, three of whom are here at the house now. The little girl is at her grandfather's. How many sons, the soldier asks. Three.
Soldier

Man

Soldier

Nancy Updike

The soldier asks to see the two oldest boys, 15 years old and almost 12 years old. The man says they're asleep. And the soldier asks him to wake them up, please.
Man

Soldier

Nancy Updike

The man goes into the next room and calls his kids' names a couple of times. Again, it's around 1:00 in the morning. The kids lift up their heads, blink in the light, and slowly get out of bed.

They stand next to each other in the doorway of their room looking at the soldiers, who are in full gear, helmets, guns. The younger boy has dark blond hair, and his face is a little puffy with sleep. When the soldier in command says hello, he says his name, Muhammad...

* Source - Transcript - www.thisamericanlife.org...

Listen to the episode - www.thisamericanlife.org...

Please, do tell me what would you do... and if this is terror or not...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
The Militia you talk of is Hamas and they are considered the representative of the palestinians. Hamas has a charter.... in this charter they call for the destruction of all Jews and also the destruction of Israel!

Maybe if the palestinians had a representative that is not insane, maybe then there would be a chance for peace! maybe then there would be no more reason to blockade the gaza strip.

edit on 2014-07-31T07:25:41-05:00201407bam3107am4131 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 2014-07-31T07:26:25-05:00201407bam3107am2531 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Islam is a cancer on this Earth, and all of you people excusing them are playing right into their hands. I'm guessing when they get to you, you will be the ones converting to islam, instead of fighting for your rights.

"Palestine" is a political Trojan Horse.

I worked for a muslim owned company for 5 years, and I worked with 95% muslims there. The thing I found out after going in with an open mind, is that islam is simply a cult. If you doubt it is a cult, I recommend you go spend time around them. They are as brainwashed as you can get. We value life, they long for death. They are programmed at an early age to hate all non muslims. They are programmed that their way is the only way. Islam is a means of control, nothing more.

Hamas is guilty of war crimes beyond belief, and you are trying to fault Israel for retaliating. After all these years, if I were Israel, I would have given up trying to coexist a long time ago. Genocide? No not quite. Finally for the first time in history, Israel has the miltary might to defend themselves properly. And if you don't want a school, or hospital to be hit, then hold Hamas' feet to the fire for performing their military operations in them or near them. Collateral damage, and innocent lives lost are the consequences of their aggression.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cerbium
a reply to: robertalvinlewis

I ask you this, why has Israel accepted all the proposed cease-fires while Hamas hasn't?

They have not accepted all ceasefires. There have been five ceasefire proposals that Israel has accepted, all of which give Israel everything it wants now, with nothing in it them for the people of Gaza. When the U.S., working with Qatar and Turkey, came up with an even handed ceasefire proposal which took serious steps towards a sustainable peace - a TEN YEAR ceasefire deal that Hamas agreed to - Israel scoffed at it because it treated Hamas as if they were legitimate.

The plight of Gaza is so dire that no matter how horrific this massacre is, they are refusing to go back to living in an open air prison like they have been for the last six years.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

All religions are cults. They're all as bad as eachother.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Israel want be held responsable. Israel will some how blame it on Hamas or whoever. In the meantime the world sits and watches. They go in and do this every two years they call it " mowing the lawn" 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, Like clock work Israel is mowing the lawn. Where the hell is this God so many speak of, I'm sure God takes a notice when One of the peoples he supposedly created, kill off another of his creations.

Is it me or is Iran just keeping a very low profile in this last Gaza slaughter, or is the MSM just not reporting it....remember according to Israel Iran is (4) hours away from having a nuke.( and has been for 25 years). Maybe in that (5th) hour Iran will actually use it and end this "mowing of the lawn" in Gaza. One last thing before I go labor my day away.

These dual citizenship people leaving their own countries & going and enlisting in the IDF to " protect Israel" Just blood lust is all that is blood lust to help kill the people of Palestine. I hope if there's a hell " each & every damn one of you goes there and gets a private suit.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

How about this scenario? Three people in Chicago are kidnapped by supposed gang members... The solution? Methodically destroy the south side of Chicago. All people are guilty and anyone in the way is a human shield.

If you defend yourself, you are a TERRORIST.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

and the israeli command should have realized that and found a better way to retaliate. now all they have done is given hamas exactly what they wanted and their cause grows.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ozwest

How about this scenario? Three people in Chicago are kidnapped by supposed gang members... The solution? Methodically destroy the south side of Chicago. All people are guilty and anyone in the way is a human shield. If you defend yourself, you are a TERRORIST.

How about this scenario.... go do your homework - the 3 teens who were kidnapped in the west bank have nothing to do with the gaza strip, hamas have been launching rockets into israel from gaza for months now and only now israel has started retaliating.

get your facts straight before drawing up analogies.

The fact that your post got starred only goes to show how ignorant of the facts some are on ATS!
edit on 2014-07-31T09:40:41-05:00201407bam3107am4131 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Having paid attention to what all is going on, and listening to both sides, and looking at conflicts past the following can be stated:

There must be a question of validity on both sides, the first is that neither side, either Hamas or Israel are innocent in these matters. Both sides poke, goad and provoke the other into action. However, there is a question and one that should be asked and answered, and that is are weapons being stored in or fired by non combatants? If it is, then the fault lies not with Israel, but with Hamas for putting people in the line of fire.

If they are, as the claims are being made, storing or firing weapons close to non coms, then the fault lies not with Israel, but with Hamas, as they are deliberately putting people into harms way, and those are the people they are trying to represent.

The solution to this entire conflict, and it is going to be a painful one, would be to fully blockade and isolate both groups, that means no one deals with either Israel or Palistine and let them fight it out, as per the rules of a civil war, and then go in after to clean up the mess that both sides made in the process. When they can not get bullets or weapons, when the numbers start to hurt, they will be more willing to go to the negotiating table and have a lasting peace. As long as either side is getting support in the way of liquid and solid assets, it will never end.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

You are a ZOMBIE. Repeat.Repeat.Repeat.

Guess what? It used to work, but people are awake. Everyone can see the crime.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join