It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VashKonnor

Mmmm... Let's ponder that. Wonder if it could have anything to do with the United States? Da ya thunk?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

depends on the slum lord.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Seeming your not going to waste your time anymore... I feel blessed to have spent these fleeting moments with you.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
@ Amazing - So I guess intent doesn't count for much according to your logic.

Hamas has fired thousands of missiles, and invested 30 million dollars in building underground tunnels for the sole purpose of killing and terrorizing innocent Israeli men, women, and children, but the IDF is worse for retaliating against an enemy that has hid behind their own civilian population?

Why?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ozwest

OH MY GOD! YOU JUST SOLVED ALL WORLD PROBLEMS!

That's it! "anything to do with the United States?"! Who knew, eh? All this time people were taking 20 years to become diplomats and studying in highly rated universities, getting inspiration to solve world problems, and all this time you had the answer, you rascal!

Oh you... If only all of us could have your genius. "have anything to do with the United States"... Who knew the answer would be so vague and easy, just like it was spewed out by someone with a genuine hate of the US.

Ahahah... so funny...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

The charter you provided was concocted and plagiarized.

Here is the original charter:
www.palestine-studies.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sorry I don't share your sense of humor.

"Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."

—Vice President Dick Cheney,
August 2002

Jessica Lynch "was fighting to the death. She did not want to be taken alive."

—U.S. Army official to assembled media, March 2003

"Torture is never acceptable, nor do we hand over people to countries that do torture."

—President George W. Bush

"The loss of Army Corporal Pat Tillman last week in Afghanistan brought home the sorrow that comes with every loss, and reminds us of the character of the men and women who serve on our behalf."

—President George W. Bush,

"Under this compromise legislation... the President's illegal program of warrantless surveillance will be over."

—Senator Barack Obama,

"Our courts have employed habeas corpus with rigor and fairness for more than two centuries, and we must continue to do so as we defend the freedom that violent extremists seek to destroy."

—candidate Barack Obama,

Now you want the world to play 'Russian Roulette' in Ukraine with more Porky Pies. Yeah, you guys are EXCEPTIONAL.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ozwest

I see you can copy-paste.

Nice job, but you still don't get a cookie.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

There's too much to 'Copy and Paste'. Way too much... I enjoy a Black Forest cake with expresso, forget the cookies.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

The isreali apoligists will argue that the refugees are terrorists too, its nothing but minimization, denial and blame with the Zionist sympathizers. By me saying that makes me "anti-american" or so I am told. Killing innocent civillians is never okay, this is beyond sick. Isreal is methodically hunting down and murdering human beings after taking everything from them.

Hamas hamas hamas blah blah terrorist blah blah blah Islam blah blah blah israel is defending itself blah!( pic related)

I think im going to throw up now out of utter disgust

edit on 31-7-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: robertalvinlewis

They're not dropping leaflets and telling people 'go to XYZ UN Shelter' and then targeting that facility. The UN has setup these facilities for humanitarian reasons, and Hamas is using these facilities as cover to try and hide behind.

legalinsurrection.com...

Your argument doesn't hold water. Israel isn't corralling people into UN facilities to bomb them. It is where people are going to get away from the conflict. And because Hamas can't stand toe to toe w/ the IDF, they use the perfect defense, women and children. If you Jew Haters were truly humanitarian as you would like the world to believe, you would be condemning Hamas for doing that. I haven't heard you, or any other self admitted Jew Hater condemn Hamas for that, it's all the Jew's fault.

These extremists care nothing for women and children. They go out of their way to put women and children in danger to win the fight. I've been to Afghanistan twice, and both times I have seen Taliban use women and children in the midst of a conflict. In the middle of my first deployment, the vehicle directly in front of me struck an IED, not 2 minutes later, a motorcycle with a Military aged male, a female and 2 children on it comes blazing from a nearby compound like a bat out of hell to assess the damage. This guy was inspecting the shot hole, damage to the vehicle, all the while being told by my gunner, and the 2 occupants in the vehicle to leave the area (Secondaries) ZERO fuc*s' given. This man would lead us to believe he would WILLINGLY bring his family to an area that is littered with explosives to to a BDA. Your the kind of person who probably wouldn't let your wife or kid in a house with a gun here in the states because your Liberal mind is so twisted into believing that guns are evil, what do you have to say about this? Would you bring your Wife and kids within feet of a vehicle that has just been hit by a 40 lbs bomb? Tell me that isn't hiding behind women and children. He knew we couldn't do anything to him, he had his wife and kids, hiding behind them.

Second occasion. As part of our Route Clearance patrol, while inspecting a possible IED in the MIDDLE OF A VILLAGE, it was SOP for us to put our Gyro Cam's all the way in the air to view possible enemy movements and check for front/back layers (Taliban might plant a sloppy IED here for us to find, then have all the time in the world to place another one up a click up the road much harder to find). Guess what, all of a sudden we find 2 military aged males and a fuc*ing kid(10-12 yrs. old) on a motorcycle UNLOADING a yellow jug and start digging in the middle of the road, wtf are we supposed to do in that situation?

So don't act like Hamas is some kind of romantic noble fight for freedom. Freedom fighters don't put women and children in the middle of a conflict zone. And if they do? Then who are we to allow such an evil group come to power.

Get off your high horse, and start holding ALL parties accountable.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

The isreali apoligists will argue that the refugees are terrorists too, its nothing but minimization, denial and blame with the Zionist sympathizers. By me saying that makes me "anti-american" or so I am told. Killing innocent civillians is never okay, this is beyond sick. Isreal is methodically hunting down and murdering human beings after taking everything from them.

Hamas hamas hamas blah blah terrorist blah blah blah Islam blah blah blah israel is defending itself blah!

I think im going to throw up now out of utter disgust

relaxx there, ur gonna blow a tube,, dont worry America is helping Hamas as well,, gee,,,

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ozwest

There's too much to 'Copy and Paste'. Way too much...

I know, right?! Who knew that being a jackass could take so much effort...

I enjoy a Black Forest cake with expresso, forget the cookies.

There's too much sugar in a black forest man. It's bad for ya...

Anyway!...have you started trying to think by your own head, or does that still make you tilt forward and hit the desk?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Israel was founded as a Democratic Jewish State. If Palestinians are allowed to live in peace, with dignity and freedom, within the borders of Israel, they will multiply and in the not so distant future outnumber the Jews in Israel. There is no serious military threat to Israel, only a demographic threat and it's not a threat to Israel's existence as a democracy, but as a Jewish State.

Do you believe that people of Israel are blind to this writing on the wall? Do you think they won't preserve the ethnic majority by any means necessary? The Israeli agenda is simple - Keep Palestinian from returning to Israel, Make Palestinians in Israel as uncomfortable as possible so they'll leave, and periodically resort to ethnic cleansing as they are doing right now in order to "mow the lawn" as they say over there.

Hamas attacks are ineffectual and impotent. Hamas was NOT responsible for the kidnapping of the three Jewish teens which was the initial excuse for this aggression by the Israeli government. Hamas is the elected party of the people of Gaza.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

ahhh the memmories

your own head, or does that still make you tilt forward and hit the desk?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Nice. I need to tilt my head in my wife's direction now. Keep your hands on the keypad mate. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: R_Clark
Sorry, Hamas tactics have been to store weaponry in UN locations and schools... Defending yourself from these type of fighters is a dirty business.... take a look at Hamas.... take a look at ISIS...

I guess your solution is to shower them with rose water?

and... stop using caps in your title... crass and vacant...

Oh kinda like how we invaded Iraq and bombed the hell out of it over those "WMD"s" right out of George Bush Jr's playbook.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The fascist and racist government of Israel is obviously deliberately attacking these UN schools.

Israel has traditionally despised the UN for the few times they have tried to rein them in for murdering, illegal attacks like their doing now.

But every time the UN tries to sanction these new NAZIS, the US vetoes it.

So much for the US impartiality

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: robertalvinlewis

i quote u "If Palestinians are allowed to live in peace, with dignity and freedom, within the borders of Israel,"

this part "within the borders of Israel",,,they already do.

Its not them that are firing rockets, or doing sabotage within Israeli borders,,so yes u are right, they are living in relative peace,,WITHIN THE ISRAELI borders.

unless that was a mistake on your part.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ah the Holy Land. In the name of God I slaughter thee. God's will I guess.

You know there is currently a proposal to divide California into several separate states. Perhaps we could create a new Israel in one of them? I mean LA already has a huge Jewish population. Bill Maher could be PM.

Personally I wouldn't feel so bad if my tax dollars were not being used to arm Israel. Then it would just be another anonymous genocide in the sick world in which we live. It is hard to watch and hard to ignore but I will keep trying.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join