It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
When you or Israel can prove Hamas is the one's launching the rockets then & only then will I beleive Israel is'nt doing it to themselves....so they (Israel) can go in and "Mow the lawn". Israel the greatest threat to world peace since the invention of the nuke.a reply to: combatmaster

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

The Militia you talk of is Hamas and they are considered the representative of the palestinians. Hamas has a charter.... in this charter they call for the destruction of all Jews and also the destruction of Israel!

Now you are talking out your backside repeating known lies.

Hamas does not call for the destruction of all Jews, their beef is with the Israeli occupation.

Mashaal: Hamas is ready to coexist with Jews, but not the occupation

Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal told CBS’s Charlie Rose that “we are not fanatics” and are not fighting “the Jews because they are Jews,” in a Face the Nation show aired on Sunday.

“We are not fanatics. We are not fundamentalists. We do not actually fight the Jews because they are Jews, per se. We do not fight any other races. We fight the occupiers,” said Mashaal.

www.jpost.com...

Granted that they are not the most friendly group, but can you blame them?

Imagine living under years of occupation/segregation while being denied the necessities of life, I would be pissed off too.

Now, it would be much appreciate if you could at least make your propaganda/lies a bit more convincing because at this point between you and a few others it is beyond ridiculous!
edit on 7/31/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: Edited to add link content.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I really do believe Israel have grown numb to killing innocent villains & shown an attitude of 'kill them all, let god sort them out!'

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I am not responding again to such a vitriolic and clearly biased attack based on my simply dissecting another post's manipulative straw man.

This quote is easier to read if you put the sound of violins as background noise.

You say we are using emotional arguments but then you support the post that said if we explain that Palestinians need to have their land respected too that we are saying "that Israel should be destroyed and all jews expelled."

You have a severe punctuation problem, did you know that?

You and all your anti-Israel buddies around here do one thing and one thing only: parrot bullsh# all day long. Have you noticed how you constantly try to make me feel guilty for having an opinion that doesn't support your views? That's like the cornering stone of all you people who oppose Israel.

I know how many crimes Israel committed. But do you?! I don't name them just out of curiosity, so that I can see which one of you knows their sh# and who doesn't. It would actually be very easy to make this a stalemate, if you knew what you are talking about.

People like you aren't even aware that it was not only Israel that grabbed land from Palestine, but you talk like they are. One of their crimes, which I consider a tremendous cowardly and weak act, was during the first wars when massive amounts of Palestinians fled out of Palestine (around 700,000 refugees at the time - funny how not even 10 can make it out today, eh?). When the conflicts stopped, they returned only to see their property seized by Israel. That was the land grab. Recently Israel has been doing nothing but taking out attackers, they don't need anymore space. But an idiot like you doesn't know that, you still use 1980's arguments...

None of you BS heroes knows the History of that place. Most people around here think they know all about Israel and that situation, when anyone educated on the matter realizes that the problem started even before the creation of Israel. Israel was created there because there had been a migration of people into that area decades before, even before WW2. Heck, even before WW1! The Holocaust was the final argument, not the starting one.

Then the British, like the freaking geniuses they are in terms of diplomacy, decided to use their "border knife" again and tell other people where they could or couldn't live with the consent of the U.N. . The whole mess is a complex mishmash of stupid diplomatic errors and people using a cause for their own personal greed and ambition. Everyone has responsibility in this, and everyone has to work to solve this BS.

Making this discussion ONLY about Israel actions is disguising the real culprits of dragging this on for decades. You can whine and b# all day long about the way Israel deals with the tunnels, but the tunnels are there. They aren't magical, and they aren't made up. Some of those tunnels even have exit points inside civilian houses. Funny how that works, right? I guess nobody inside that house heard the constant digging under their carpet.

But it's pointless to talk about this...Because this is a debate for educated people. People who understand History, and diplomacy, and human nature and how f# up things can get.

Not for parrots who read posts who they think are smart and then replicated it ad eternum around the forum, spreading BS so that other idiots keep uninformed and biased.

You see, anyone who knows the history behind this crisis knows where Israel f# up and where they didn't. When Israel was criminal and when they weren't. And most importantly, anyone who knows about History is aware of how much of a sh#-hole that whole area is and has been for centuries.

People only care about Palestine when they are under attack, and nobody cares when they are quiet. When something happens, everyone has the knee-jerking reaction of holding Israel back, disregarding the BS that happened during peace time. Including things like electing the freaking Hamas.

THAT Is a straw man, an emotional argument, and a manipulation. I won't stand for it and you are guilty of poisoning the debate.

A debate has two sides. I'm not poising the debate, I'm just not drumming to the sound of your BS, and that annoys you. You stalled.

I work with the UN.

That's how you validate your opinion? With more bulls#?

I study social psychology.

Google isn't a university.

Your retorts are just more biased rationalizing of oppression.

I'm not rationalizing oppression, I'm rationalizing a problem.

It's your biased point of view that prevents you from seeing that.

Have a good life.

I already do, thanks...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Mashaal: Hamas is ready to coexist with Jews, but not the occupation

You see, this is the kind of thing that looks good in headlines, but in reality doesn't mean anything.

Of course they have to coexist with Jews. Jews are there for as long as they have... It would be like an american saying "we are now ready to coexist with native americans".

The problem is with them accepting the right to Israel exist. Which they still don't.

This would be so easy to solve if they - both - really wanted to...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: VashKonnor

Wow, that is a strange and frantic summary of history. Must be difficult having your brain rattled.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Kinda like a percussion bomb that makes your ears bleed.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

What a feeble summary. LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So what is your opinion about the religious side of things when it comes to Israel/Jews and Muslims? Actually and Christians also?
edit on 31-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

So what is your opinion about the religious side of things when it comes to Israel/Jews and Muslims? Actually and Christians also?

I think that the UN and the West should have the balls to tell Israel that places like Jerusalem should not be theirs to take, without associating that with the idea of Israel not having the right to exist...

Maybe it's unfair for them under certain arguments, but all other religions also have arguments in their favor. What I consider the most unfair aspect is that Jerusalem, if anything, belongs to all religions that were influenced by that area. There's a clear chance over there to teach peace and cooperation between all people, but it is being used as a political flag for other religions to propagate.

When you see some of the opposing propaganda, Israel is given as the example, not the culprit. Palestine and the whole situation is used as a banner to what should be happening across the World. That needs to stop, and that doesn't fall on Israel's side of the problem.

Instead of making claims, claims should be forbidden. Like, Jerusalem is void of nationality, it's just a state compromised of several religious representatives, and everyone should be granted free access to it.

That's the Jerusalem part.

As for Palestine, I think Israel should compromise on land, give back a lot of it so that Palestinians could return to their families where they once were. There are so many possible solutions that it's just a matter of will. Palestinians need to work, Israelis have the money to fuel that growth and those jobs. It's so simple it's stupid that they still fight... And for some time, they were doing just that.

The checkpoints that so many people here demonize, were accepted as normal. People would go from Gaza into Israel to work and then they returned. People didn't really like it, but it was a normal way of living, things could change for the better from that point. It was in that stable period that the most cowardly attacks were made, in buses and schools and rocket attacks. That forced Israel to close everything, deny entry and that's when the real humanitarian problem started, because Palestinians had no food, no medicine and no basic conditions to live.

I think Israel is saturated of opening the door just to be attacked cowardly. The scales of the attacks aren't that big, but in a psychological way they are. They instill fear. But they need to stop, and take just a defensive take instead of this offensive BS.

I get the tunnel things, but when I see a whole block wasted, that wasn't a tunnel, that was mindless destruction. That type of "let's give'em hell and not care at all" is fueling the problem as bad as any of the arab nations giving weapons to Hamas...
edit on 31-7-2014 by VashKonnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Now you are talking out your backside repeating known lies. Hamas does not call for the destruction of all Jews, their beef is with the Israeli occupation. Mashaal: Hamas is ready to coexist with Jews, but not the occupation

Have you read the hamas charter?
I can post another load of youtube videos too... showing hamas speaking to the destruction of Jews. you are in denial if you dont know this!

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

But the Jews will not be pleased with thee, neither the Christians, until thou follow their religion; say, The direction of Allah is the true direction. And verily if thou follow their desires, after the knowledge which hath been given thee, thou shalt find no patron or protector against Allah." (The Cow - verse 120).

This Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), clarifies its picture, reveals its identity, outlines its stand, explains its aims, speaks about its hopes, and calls for its support, adoption and joining its ranks. Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious. It needs all sincere efforts. It is a step that inevitably should be followed by other steps. The Movement is but one squadron that should be supported by more and more squadrons from this vast Arab and Islamic world, until the enemy is vanquished and Allah's victory is realised.

Do not accuse me of repeating lies. I do not come onto ATS to lie.... if/when i am wrong, i always admit to being so on the forums and correct my views. i come onto ATS to learn new things.... however i do not appreciate being called a liar, especially after i have spent half my life in the conflict zone in question... by somebody who has never been there to begin with.

its not even worth debating anymore.... so many on ATS have closed their minds, and simply log on to ATS in order to solidify and re-enforce their views as opposed to try to learn something new or realize that their view was flawed. I now realize how ignorant many on here really are!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

but when I see a whole block wasted,

maybe it was owned by a Hamas Slum lord. And he is just getting a little renovation done,,free of charge.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I wonder which side of the tracks you live on? We should all learn from your 'unique' perspective. Thank you for your insight.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The United Nation is nothing but a joke. They won't punish Israel at all for shelling schools with women and children in them. Talk is cheap, lets see them bring Israel up on war crimes. We all know that wont happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Do u mean like Qatar?

The United States signed an agreement with Qatar on Monday to sell the Gulf Arab Muslim nation Apache attack helicopters and Patriot and Javelin air-defense ...

as bad as any of the arab nations giving weapons to Hamas...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome
I am sure Palestinians are especially gratful to build brand new schools and hospitals. It will be easier once they build a new power station and get electricity.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Do you have any idea how many nations around the World have governments that suppress their own people through violence?

Bahrain was brutal on their protesters, but I bet you more than half of the people in this thread alone have no clue about what happened there.

Me stating this is not justifying Israel's bad doings, it's merely pointing out that maybe people should question themselves as to why is Palestine so important in the midst of so many World problems, and most importantly, how come not a single one of their arab "friends" with sh#loads of money from selling oil give them any palpable help.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ozwest

I wonder which side of the tracks you live on? We should all learn from your 'unique' perspective. Thank you for your insight.

You are welcome...

I have lived on both sides if you really wanna know. thats why i laugh inside when people make automatic assumptions about my views simply cos i dont have a website to 'validate' my experience.
its a long story for another time, but to summarize... i have family both sides of the fence, i have lived and seen the things that cannot be photographed (peoples thoughts, socio-political patterns that are unconciously followed). so when users who i aint gonna name ask me to 'prove' or 'verify' my views they seem to gain leverage and mock my words! lol

i aint gonna waste my time any longer....

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
The United Nation is nothing but a joke. They won't punish Israel at all for shelling schools with women and children in them. Talk is cheap, lets see them bring Israel up on war crimes. We all know that wont happen.

That is something we all know... but let's hope that world will go back on track and as they planned in 2001 by equating Zionism with racism, which it really is. That might start moving things toward peace and negotiation table in future... Let's remember, only USA and Israel left conference, and shortly after 9/11 happened and everything got forgotten. (Source: en.wikipedia.org... )

originally posted by: BobAthome

but when I see a whole block wasted,

maybe it was owned by a Hamas Slum lord. And he is just getting a little renovation done,,free of charge.

Wonder if you would be that sarcastic if your loved one live on that block...

I guess... not!
edit on 31-7-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join