Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

yeah. my life story.

page: 3
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
You think your boring... I am so boring that I can't even make a topic about how boring I am... It would all be like... Hi I am Daniel... I am 19 and live in Texas... I read and sometimes eat... I place three dots after everything I type because I am insecure and don't wish to sound like I was finished in case I forgot anything...




posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syntax
You think your boring... I am so boring that I can't even make a topic about how boring I am... It would all be like... Hi I am Daniel... I am 19 and live in Texas... I read and sometimes eat... I place three dots after everything I type because I am insecure and don't wish to sound like I was finished in case I forgot anything...


haha. wow.. you cant be that bad.. currently ive been cut to working like 10 hours a week, and because i have no friends here (reallly.), I stay at home from monday through friday, except for when im at work, and i never ever ever ever leave the house. There simply is nothing to talk about when one never leaves their house. =X haha. sometimes i go walking but I cant describe the scenery every day.. wow, i wish i had friends.



posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Friends are overatted.



posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Friends are overatted.


yes, i dont really mind that i dont know many people around here. it does get boring at times though.



posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You two are kidding, right?



posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirrorsparadise
haha. wow.. you cant be that bad.. currently ive been cut to working like 10 hours a week, and because i have no friends here (reallly.), I stay at home from monday through friday, except for when im at work, and i never ever ever ever leave the house. There simply is nothing to talk about when one never leaves their house. =X haha. sometimes i go walking but I cant describe the scenery every day.. wow, i wish i had friends.


I sat in my room for five days strait only leaving to go to the bathroom and to eat... No calls no contact with people... Unless you count the internet... I don't even have a job currently... But freinds are over rated... I mean friends are really just people who are around until they decide to screw you over...



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirrorsparadise

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by mirrorsparadise

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Just a question : Olivia ACKSHOW is your real name ? Or it's the name of a fiction character?

My real name is Marianna. Olivia Hackshaw is a character from a hp lovecraft book..


Your avatar is your childhood prefered toy ?


no hahah. that doll is freaky looking


I'm sorry, I watch at your homepage (After all, I'm a professional spy !
). You have an error on your page... It make it r.e.a.l.l.y .r.e.a.l.l.y. s.l.o.w. If you want I can help you to find where is the error in the source of your page.

You like lenore ?

[Edited on 15-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   




[Edited on 15-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 15-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 15-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
is that the agents of oblivion site? yeah i know its slow hah. that is like the first website i made a million years ago. im not too worried about it, i should just delete it.



posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
And thaks for the link you let there to spookyland...



posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Friends may cause pain but that doesn't mean that they are not neccasary. Friends help us find out who we are. Trust me, I have had more unscrupulous and devious friends then anyone I know of. That is what made me the person I am now. I seek greater friends than what I once had and because of that I have found some really great people. While those people may not be my friends so to speak they are still there for me in ways in which my former friends were not.

I think that friends help one to understand one's self. That to me is what a friend does. Finding real friends is vital and without having bad friends one can never know what a true friend is. I am going to start a topic on this tomorrow because I think it is a real important topic we all should discuss. Especially those that think friends are worthless. Trust me I lack friends just like the next guy, but that doesn't allow me to give up on my pursuit for them.


Abraham



posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I am going to name so native Huntsvillians and I want you to see if you know any of these people.

Anna Beth Fuller
Summer King
Aaron Littlemeyer
Paula Mavertherious(The last name is obviously spelt wrong. If you know her you know who I am talking about)
Kerra Bellenger
Wes Netchsche(Spelt wrong too.)

I would name so many more but I don't have my old year books here with me. Maybe I can get them later.


Abraham



posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
I am going to name so native Huntsvillians and I want you to see if you know any of these people.

Anna Beth Fuller
Summer King
Aaron Littlemeyer
Paula Mavertherious(The last name is obviously spelt wrong. If you know her you know who I am talking about)
Kerra Bellenger
Wes Netchsche(Spelt wrong too.)

I would name so many more but I don't have my old year books here with me. Maybe I can get them later.


Abraham


no, i havent heard of any of them actually heh. =X . I am sort of shy and do not know many people around here at all because Ive only lived here like 3 years. Most of my friends that I had in school have either moved away or are simply preoccupied with other things now.





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join