It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yeah. my life story.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
hello. i move a lot. im pretty boring, and im ridiculously shy. i was born premature and they say i was supposed to be retarded and unable to walk. i have about one friend because i have a true fear of people. i just wrote this bio but it got deleted, and now im lazy. My hours at work just got cut because no one has money these days. I cant afford to go to school right now, and if I cant afford myself a dorm then im going to be asked to leave. On to the list!

I like..

*ramen noodles with a half teaspoon of sugar.
*koolaid with lemon juice
*dumpster treasures
*severe weather alerts...they just get me all hot and bothered!

I also like jello.

I need a new job, but I have to walk to everywhere I go. I had a bike once, actually Ive had several bikes and they all get stolen by stupid rich yuppie kids with nothing better to do than steal bikes and throw them into rivers, etc. Dont steal my garage sale bikes! ill get pissed. Im sick of walking.. so I just sit at the computer all day.

Oh yeah, Im scared of the "ant" channels on tv, especially at night. Once I get to the high numbers.. and those black and white running ant channels get closer... I close my eyes tightly and turn down the volume. If i accidently come across one i may bolt out of the room. dont ask, because not even I know....

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You don't sound in the least bit boring! Inafact you sound quite interesting and neat..the kind of person most would love to have as a friend, and the kind of person who is very unique and stands out amongst the crowd

Don't worry about your TV Quirk, we all have atleast one and we can't figure out why..
Take Care
Magestica

*oooh and the dumpster treasures* I can totally relate

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
You don't sound in the least bit boring! Inafact you sound quite interesting and neat..the kind of person most would love to have as a friend, and the kind of person who is very unique and stands out amongst the crowd

Don't worry about your TV Quirk, we all have atleast one and we can't figure out why..
Take Care
Magestica

*oooh and the dumpster treasures* I can totally relate

hehe, well its nice to know that someone doesnt think im completely odd.. =)

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Ramen noodles rule I use to eat them all the time, now i am the george foreman grill master... with out it i'd starve.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ramen noodles (the regular block packages, not the ones in cups) tear a small corner, pour in some salt, chili powder, and allspice... keep package held shut, pound with large object until noodles are broken into small bite sized pieces, enjoy as if potato chips...

Yeah, ok, Im wierd...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
my brother eats those uncooked too.. i just cant seem to get a taste for that haha.. uncooked noodles=bad.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well, like I said, Im wierd...

Kinda makes you wonder if that is wierd though, why do they sell things like pickled pigs feet, and that is considered normal...

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
once i went to this redneck mom and pop sort of restraunt out in the middle of alabama, and they were selling frog legs, fried frog legs...

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hi there. When I build a cob house in the country I am going to use pkgs of ramen noodles to insulate the foundation.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
really? interesting..

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
frogs legs are good they let you jump further
sorry your crippled, retarded, and premature: but at least you can write pretty well and you are not blind and can watch wierd stuff on the boob tube you will be just fine

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
frogs legs are good they let you jump further
sorry your crippled, retarded, and premature: but at least you can write pretty well and you are not blind and can watch wierd stuff on the boob tube you will be just fine

Now where the hell did that come from?

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Now where the hell did that come from?

it came straight from the young lady's life story and i belive the mirror to have extreme potential

where the hell do you come from

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
umm.. ? . i dont recall complaining about anything and i never said i was crippled or retarded.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
lol silly people.

I've have a friend that eats them uncooked, he like takes that flavoring pack and sprinkles it inside the bag then crushes them and holds the opening closed and shakes it up then ate them like chips... I like them cooked, I am actually hungry for them now haha.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
"i was supposed to be retarded and unable to walk."

Reading comprehension is fun

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
i want some ramen too. im hungry and i have to leave soon.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I forgot to mention that I am with you 100% on the dumpster treasures. If you really want some good stuff go dumpster diving in areas where university students live and are about to go home for the summer. Stereos, furniture, clocks, microwaves, dishes, hell you could open up a second hand store.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Try dumpster diving on a military base.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I forgot to mention that I am with you 100% on the dumpster treasures. If you really want some good stuff go dumpster diving in areas where university students live and are about to go home for the summer. Stereos, furniture, clocks, microwaves, dishes, hell you could open up a second hand store.

i know that when we lived in apts, when I would go to take our trash to the dumpster, wed find all sorts of stuff like that.. new looking couches,etc. half of our furniture was from that same place at once point.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join