It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yeah. my life story.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Try dumpster diving on a military base.

Don't get me started dragonrider. When I was in sixth grade on Okinawa we went to the base land fill and got an x-ray tube and power supply. Surprisingly enough they worked!! Later on in Great Falls Montana I also went to the base landfill to salvage minuteman missile components and get the relays, solenoids, and other electronic parts out of them.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Try dumpster diving on a military base.

Don't get me started dragonrider. When I was in sixth grade on Okinawa we went to the base land fill and got an x-ray tube and power supply. Surprisingly enough they worked!! Later on in Great Falls Montana I also went to the base landfill to salvage minuteman missile components and get the relays, solenoids, and other electronic parts out of them.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
ramen noodles...woo hoo!
I've never had them with sugar before, though...I'll have to try it.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   

koolaid (What is this ?)

*severe weather alerts...they just get me all hot and bothered! Me too, I like thunderstorm, great wind, lighting...

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

koolaid (What is this ?)

*severe weather alerts...they just get me all hot and bothered! Me too, I like thunderstorm, great wind, lighting...

im glad im not the only one hehe =). i love severe weather too.. i meanit could be dangerous, but its really beautiful to watch when it isnt.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   

From KOOLAID homepage
Aguas frescas (flavored waters) are favorites in Latin America. Jamaica is traditionally made from scratch with dried Hibiscus flowers and has a fruity punch flavor, while Tamarindo is made with fresh Tamarind pulp and has a refreshing tea flavor.

I make many homemade teas and fresh drink. When I go to a rave party, I used to prepare a Ibiscus Flower beverage with Guarana.

I also like Sakura Flower tea (Cherry Flower japanese tea), Tchai Tea (Indian tea with Milk or soybean milk), Lotus Flower chinese tea...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
My favourites noddles are demae ramen sesam oil :

Two years ago, For the new years, I decided to eat chinese food, because in France, we always have the same dinner at Christmas and New-Year :
Oysters (I hate this !)
Shrimps, Sea-Food, Snails with garlic,Smoked Salmons...

So I decided to change this and eat fried frog legs...

Horrible
Three days later I was still ill.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I once furnished my whole apartment with dumpster dove goodies! the dumpster is a goldmine full of goodies that unthinking wasteful degenrates throw away! And the price cant be beat!

I dunno bout ramen noodles with sugar, but I agree about severe weather. I love thunderstorms too!

So, you are not odd. You are original.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Damn...you guys must have flash dumpsters where you live or something...our dumpsters here are just filled with smelly rubbish and dead people...oppsie...forget the dead people bit...ya didn't need to know that *walks off whistling innocently*

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirrorsparadise
hello. i move a lot. im pretty boring,

I have a friend like you who was pretty boring, everytime I go to see her, she always ask me if I'm bored and I answer that not, because I like her quiet attitude.
But sometimes she make me angry because she always asking me if I'm not too bored with her.

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I have a friend like you who was pretty boring, everytime I go to see her, she always ask me if I'm bored and I answer that not, because I like her quiet attitude.
But sometimes she make me angry because she always asking me if I'm not too bored with her.

You're funny Nans. I think you would be fun to hang out with.

At my friend's high-rise condo in the city, I always see someone making the dumpster rounds. They are not bums either. I thought the guy was nuts but after reading the previous replies, I guess not all dumpsters are created equal.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I also love thunderstoms, even though I have to up to the roof the next day and replace shingles. Around here thunderstorms are preceded by huge dust and windstorms called haboobs.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Just a question : Olivia ACKSHOW is your real name ? Or it's the name of a fiction character?

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
You ALL sound interesting! My life has been weird, too!
UFOs, Government, etc.
I'll bet looking into a Washington, DC dumpster is fascinating....except in Intelligence places. They shred then BURN their trash!

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Just a question : Olivia ACKSHOW is your real name ? Or it's the name of a fiction character?

My real name is Marianna. Olivia Hackshaw is a character from a hp lovecraft book..

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   

My real name is Marianna. Olivia Hackshaw is a character from a hp lovecraft book..

Your avatar is your childhood prefered toy ?

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
You ALL sound interesting! My life has been weird, too!
UFOs, Government, etc.
I'll bet looking into a Washington, DC dumpster is fascinating....except in Intelligence places. They shred then BURN their trash!

I am willing to bet that there are more than a few places in Washington D.C. where dumpster diving will get you arrested.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

no hahah. that doll is freaky looking

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   

no hahah. that doll is freaky looking

I saw you picture in Image of other posters... You look a little like her.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yes, I'll bet people do NOT do dumpster-diving there!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join