It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Su-25 warplane detected heading toward Malaysian Boeing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Where is the evidence Ukraine and the West are presenting again? Oh right, there is absolutely zero evidence.

If the rebels took down the airliner with a BUK as is being claimed, there is no way in hell we would not have satellite imagery of that missile launch. But oh yea that's right, western media never releases anything even close to satellite imagery and we are all supposed to just take it on faith due to national security.

Russia has put out their evidence, and even provided photographic evidence. Your move Washington.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
I've seen people here at ATS backing the separatists claiming that Mig-29 Fulcrum and Su-27 Flanker fighters, and now they are claiming SU-25 Frogfoots, were following or actively attacking MH17?

To be even a smidgen credible, you have to stick to the same story.

Putins cronies are failing him. Even if Russia had nothing to do with it, other than providing training. Just like the Wests cronies are failing them due to training IS in the past.

You are comparing people on ATS speculating to Satellite Imagery and Radar from their military? Just because people were speculating without information the day of the crash doesn't mean they were privy to all these details. Even when Washington gets caught with egg on it's face people make excuses. They don't just make excuses, they refuse to wipe the egg off not even acknowledging its existence. We are doomed.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Firstly I'm not a patsy, I'm a human who shared a quote!!!

Secondly...

Are you sure he isn't talking about the SU 39?

How am I supposed to know, seriously???

He said what he said, I don't think it would be right for me put words in his mouth or change the narrative, that'd be disingenuous!!!

Finally, I'll go out on a limb that a Russian Lieutenant General knows more about Russian designed aircraft than non-Russians...

Peace Tsurfer!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Everyone talks about the backwards Russians, but in 3 days they produced all the evidence they needed to prove it wasn't them OR the rebels.

Really where did they do that?

All they seem to be doing is what we call damage control...And they aren't even doing that very good.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I find it funny that when people believe in the western intel we get crapped on but when the ussr "facts" come out everyone is to except it as truth.

Around and Around we go.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I find it funny that when people believe in the western intel we get crapped on but when the ussr "facts" come out everyone is to except it as truth.

Around and Around we go.

Except the west hasn't produced any "intel".

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Sounds like you are mad at the evidence bro. It never says the plane was shot down by an SU-25. It says at a point in time right before the crash that a su-25 and the 777 were 3-5 km apart. Ukraine denied having aircraft in the area period PUBLICLY. Like I said. I'm of the idea that they knew the rebels had one buk missile set they captured maybe and they shot the airliner down to pin it on them. At least my opinion is based in some type of fact. To believe the American side of the story is like believing in Santa Claus. There is no proof like there is no Santa.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Around and Around we go.

Because they never release intel we are just supposed to take their words for it. They never have to explain anything. National Security. comedy.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
im gonna have to take the russian side ,its obvious to me obama and his eu buddies want russia ,russia supplies the gas to the uk not to sure about france ect.im sure the bankers wont control of the resources russia holds,,
that and the facts putins not as slimey as your president.
the first step has been carried out already

forgot to add dont you find it interesting that russia is involved in a new banking system and then the ukraine situation and then a passenger plane ,oh my god its like "they have weapons of mass destruction" all over again ,,
edit on 21-7-2014 by stuthealien because: russia creating new banking system

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: rigel4

HOAX

Just a matter of time.

Sooner the better though.. this level of trolling is getting
embarrassing... seriously!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
US Mil might have some evidence of what happened.

Here's an interesting article written by Dutch satellite tracker:

Senior US officials appear to have told CNN that they detected a radar signal from a surface-to-air missile system being turned on right before the crash, and that they also detected a 'heat signature' at the time the aircraft was lost.

Three of the four SBIRS satellites, SBIRS GEO 1 (2011-019A) and SBIRS GEO 2 (2013-011A) in geostationary orbit and USA 184 (2006-027A) in HEO, HAD coverage of the area where MH17 went down at the time this happened (17 July 14:15 GMT, see image above).

(bold mine)

Source

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Firstly I'm not a patsy, I'm a human who shared a quote!!!

I didn't call you the patsy, sorry if you thought that.

The patsy would be the Ukraine Air Force, because they have to find someone to blame.

How am I supposed to know, seriously???

Well you seem sure it was the SU 25, but that plane is not capable to fly that high yet the SU 39 is which is why I asked.

He said what he said, I don't think it would be right for me put words in his mouth or change the narrative, that'd be disingenuous!!!

I wouldn't expect you to, and that would be why I asked about the SU 39. Heck he may have misspoken and said the wrong plane. Just trying to get to the truth that's all, and I know your only the messenger.

Finally, I'll go out on a limb that a Russian Lieutenant General knows more about Russian designed aircraft than non-Russians...

Not true as there are many people out there that study planes in general, especially military aircraft from all over the world that probably know as much if not more than most Generals about the aircrafts in their military.

And believe it or not Zaph is one of those people that study military aircraft...If he doesn't know he will find it out.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Where is the evidence Ukraine and the West are presenting again? Oh right, there is absolutely zero evidence.

If the rebels took down the airliner with a BUK as is being claimed, there is no way in hell we would not have satellite imagery of that missile launch. But oh yea that's right, western media never releases anything even close to satellite imagery and we are all supposed to just take it on faith due to national security.

Russia has put out their evidence, and even provided photographic evidence. Your move Washington.

That's laughable. You've been watching entirely to many Hollywood thrillers.

All we have to do is look at how it took Putin four days to really address this issue, the seperatists removing evidence and bodies, etc, etc.

If you are removing evidence and hindering a investigation through the force of arms, it makes you look pretty culpable.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

I've seen people here at ATS backing the separatists claiming that Mig-29 Fulcrum and Su-27 Flanker fighters, and now they are claiming SU-25 Frogfoots, were following or actively attacking MH17?

To be even a smidgen credible, you have to stick to the same story.

Putins cronies are failing him. Even if Russia had nothing to do with it, other than providing training. Just like the Wests cronies are failing them due to training IS in the past.

You are comparing people on ATS speculating to Satellite Imagery and Radar from their military? Just because people were speculating without information the day of the crash doesn't mean they were privy to all these details. Even when Washington gets caught with egg on it's face people make excuses. They don't just make excuses, they refuse to wipe the egg off not even acknowledging its existence. We are doomed.

But when Russia is caught with egg on their face, they are totally innocent?

Just wondering. This is just another incident that has temporarily heated up the Cold war that never really ended.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I bite...
NVM
edit on 21-7-2014 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yeah well you guys keep buying the American story. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on that evidence though. If they had it they would have produced it already. They knew who did it while the plane was still burning. Surely they could have presented SOME sort of evidence to us.

Just a question. How far in advance do you have to know about something to have your satellite over the area at the time? For about a half hour an American satellite was right over eastern Ukraine. Another tidbit of information some of you are ignoring. If they had evidence it would be all over the t.v. They don't. A cut together audio, a video of a BUK system in territory that KIEV controls, not the rebels, and a lot of accusations. Washington had a satellite there at the time....where is the imagery? What, we don't get to see the pictures because they don't want us to know how good their satellites are?

I'm still waiting on some of you to present facts contradicting any of the article. Oh thats right, you don't have any, neither does Washington. What Washington DOES have is clear satellite footage of what happened. A play by play. And we will never see it.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There was the theory that the Ukraine could have been in wait for Putin's presidential jet that has similar markings and shot MH17 down by accident?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm not sure what egg on Russia's face you are referring to. The United States has been blaming this on Russia since the plane went down. Did you not think they would present evidence to prove otherwise? What I see is Russia making the U.S. governent and media look like a bunch of asses. Washington can't provide ANYTHING. Just tough talk.

edit on 21-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Sounds like you are mad at the evidence bro. It never says the plane was shot down by an SU-25. It says at a point in time right before the crash that a su-25 and the 777 were 3-5 km apart. Ukraine denied having aircraft in the area period PUBLICLY. Like I said. I'm of the idea that they knew the rebels had one buk missile set they captured maybe and they shot the airliner down to pin it on them. At least my opinion is based in some type of fact. To believe the American side of the story is like believing in Santa Claus. There is no proof like there is no Santa.

then by your own statement and the pro-Russian rebels did fire a shot at what they thought was one target, but hit another...they're guilt free?

The separatists and the Russian Gov't are spinning like no tomorrow. I think they took a page out of the 0bama playbook.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

then by your own statement and the pro-Russian rebels did fire a shot at what they thought was one target, but hit another...they're guilt free?

The separatists and the Russian Gov't are spinning like no tomorrow. I think they took a page out of the 0bama playbook.

Where do you see me saying the rebels fired a shot mistakenly? A thread from 3 days ago. I sure as hell haven't said it in the past 48 hours. Try to stay on topic. Or at least try to not put words in my mouth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join