It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Su-25 warplane detected heading toward Malaysian Boeing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Tell me why you should believe someone who isn't giving you any proof at all? Someone with a history of telling big bold faced lies? The american media and the american government.

Do you really want to get into who lies the most especially when it is concerning Ukraine and what's happening there?

Seriously, you don't want to get into that do you?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The day I believe the Russian government will be the same day I believe in my current government.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

The day I believe the Russian government will be the same day I believe in my current government.

So you don't believe the claims of the US government?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Lots of counterposts. No facts. Same people from every other thread on this subject. You guys will dance around every question all while trying to poke holes in the facts. Meanwhile nothing you say is based in any sort of facts at all. Like the lying American Government. So much in common it's eerie actually. Even in a few days when other governments verify the information as authentic none of you will own up to your ignorance. Guess our society just breeds liars, decievers, and the corrupt. Just when you want to blame it on the people at the top, someone on the bottom reminds you that the mentality is pervasive throughout american society.
edit on 21-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Again. Let's wait for cross information from Kiev Traffic Recordings and the information on the black box's.

Why wonder why it's taking so long to listen to that recordings... The same didn't happened for the private rebels intercepted phone calls. why don't you ask these kind of questions?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Exactly!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

How is a single opinion propaganda? it's mine and mine alone. Some may agree and others may not.

And I don't really see a Putin "Masterstroke" in this issue. I see more of a flustercluck. He trusted the wrong people. Every leader does that from time to time.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch
Lots of counterposts. No facts. Same people from every other thread on this subject. You guys will dance around every question all while trying to poke holes in the facts. Meanwhile nothing you say is based in any sort of facts at all. Like the lying American Government. So much in common it's eerie actually. Even in a few days when other governments verify the information as authentic none of you will own up to your ignorance. Guess our society just breeds liars, decievers, and the corrupt. Just when you want to blame it on the people at the top, someone on the bottom reminds you that the mentality is pervasive throughout american society.

and you think you are above the fray?

Really!?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Meanwhile nothing you say is based in any sort of facts at all. Like the lying American Government.

And everything coming from Russia is nothing but the god's honest truth...is that what your trying to say?

Because if so that is so laughable.

Russia has been keen on fabricating facts concerning Ukraine and that has been proven many times in many threads.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScrutonEyez

So you don't believe the claims of the US government?

I thought you were done with me?

Any who go back to page 6 and re-read the second post, it says something about wanting independent facts.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Again. Let's wait for cross information from Kiev Traffic Recordings and the information on the black box's.

Of course, but it needs to taken out of the hands of the separatists before that can happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I know the Russians are just throwing whayever they can and hoping it sticks but, they should focus on one storey and run with it. Granted considering the radar and sat coverage in the area I guess they do not want to get pinned to one story that somebody can just disprove. They should just go with the truth, it was us/the rebels and it was an accident. I mean who is really going to buy, yeah we shot down the last 4 planes but, not this one. That must have been somebody else. It defies logic.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: demus

How is a single opinion propaganda? it's mine and mine alone. Some may agree and others may not.

And I don't really see a Putin "Masterstroke" in this issue. I see more of a flustercluck. He trusted the wrong people. Every leader does that from time to time.

you may not see it now but let's wait for a few more days or weeks and see what comes out of all this.

I bet you this is huge blow back for the US - NATO warmongers.

mark my words.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Why wonder why it's taking so long to listen to that recordings... The same didn't happened for the private rebels intercepted phone calls. why don't you ask these kind of questions?

If only the rebels would hand over the black boxes.
Even then i believe they may be tampered with by the Russians/rebels.

So what that a Ukrainian Su-25 warplane was detected in the area its still the duty of the missile crew to properly ID the craft they were firing at and if they could not they should not have taken the shot.
edit on 21-7-2014 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

link   

Any who go back to page 6 and re-read the second post, it says something about wanting independent facts.

That probably won't happen, as some see only what they want to see when it comes to the topic of Ukraine and Russia.

link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Can you list the different "stories" the Russians have put out so far?
edit on 21-7-2014 by ScrutonEyez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

originally posted by: rustyclutch

and you think you are above the fray?

Really!?

I presented a news article that details evidence presented by the Russian Government. It outlines these things.

1. Ukraine said they had no fighter jets in the air at the time. LIE
2. At first it was said Ukraine didn't possess the BUK. LIE
3. The youtube video purporting to show a BUK launcher in rebel territory was actually a BUK missile in territory Kiev has controlled since May.
4. The youtube video created to frame the rebels was made the day before the plane crashed.
5. Not only does the Ukraine possess the BUK. It was operational and deployed in the area the plane was shot down.

What are Washington's facts? Where are the satellite images, radar images, etc? I'd be glad to review them and I am also objective enough to change my opinion if shown evidence to the contrary. Problem is....none of you can present a single shred of proof to refute any of the above statements. You are deceivers. You try to inject enough chaos into the conversation that it doesn't become about the facts anymore, it becomes about people trying to defend every sentence of every post as you pick it apart. Meanwhile you have ZERO facts for us to pick apart. Your motives are clear.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

If only the rebels would hand over the black boxes.
Even then i believe they may be tampered with by the russians/rebels.

There really shouldn't be any asking for it, but that seems to be what is happening here. I mean if you aren't trying to keep something from being found out why not give them up...My opinion is they are just trying to keep something from being seen although what that is nobody but them and more than likely the US government already know.

Again just my opinion and not fact. Or is it...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScrutonEyez
a reply to: MrSpad

Can you list the different "stories" the Russians have have put out so far?

No they can't. They think that the report about the plane and the report about the BUK are two separate reports. I am also positive that NONE of the people arguing with us had the patience to watch a 30 minute video while the Russians outlined their evidence. They can't wait 2 minutes to respond to a post thoughtfully.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

too bad for your theory and for American propaganda overall is this:

Separatists to Release Bodies, Black Box From Flight 17 to Malaysians, Dutch

The transfer of the so-called black boxes was scheduled to take place at about 9 p.m. local time Monday in Donetsk, Ukraine, according to the Malaysia prime minister, under the agreement negotiated between Mr. Najib and Alexander Borodai, a rebel leader in eastern Ukraine. Mr. Najib didn't specify what the Malaysian team will do with the data recorders after receiving them from the rebels. Under their agreement, an international team will be allowed full access to investigate the crash site.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join