It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel-Gaza conflict: Netanyahu says Hamas using rising death toll to make Israel look bad

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hamas is a lot like liberals.. use the 'women and children', a lot like the border crisis, to get what they want.

ATS needs less bias and a little more brains.

Ignorance in denial

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
ARTICLE LINK

Looks like even their own soldiers are making them look bad. Oh wait, they're all bad

An Israeli soldier has sparked outrage by posting a photograph appearing to show the back of a Palestinian boy's head in the crosshairs of his sniper rifle on a social networking site.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
a reply to: soulshn

"Israel makes themselves look bad.

No help needed."

So true... so true... and apparently they don't care.

Rebel 5

Peace

edit on 22-7-2014 by rebelv because: quotations

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You people are clueless. Dont hide behind women and children to try and give yourself cover and use that to your advantage. Its a WAR people. There are NO RULES, despite what the Geneva Conventions suggest. Israel is firing the rockets into areas with Women and Children. They are the powerhouse of the region and they are the superior force. If anyone is supposed to exercise restraint and utilize unconventional tactics that limit the murder of innocents, it would be Israel. Like I said they are the superior force, act humanely and get creative on how to stop these so called rebels.

Then again that contradicts my previous statement of no rules in war. So let them have at it, with NO interference and stop picking favorites in a game that does NOT concern us. Britain set them up, let them fund them for awhile and see where that leads, its none of our damn business.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
For the record, Israel, Fatah, and the Arab League have unanimously accepted all three cease fire proposals put forth by Egypt thus far, and Hamas has rejected them.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
For the record, Israel, Fatah, and the Arab League have unanimously accepted all three cease fire proposals put forth by Egypt thus far, and Hamas has rejected them.

For the record, that is false.

Hamas agreed to the Shejaiya cease fire, and both sides claim the other side violated it.
edit on 22-7-2014 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
1) Gaza is out gunned...do not have the military might that the nuke nation of Israel has. No balance of power there whatsoever.

2) Just who the h@#$ is Hamas anyway? Ever heard of factions such as Al-CIA-da and other types of organizations, that are either phoney or partly phoney and infiltrated for the very reason to stir the pot, cause division and trouble. Maybe Hamas has Mossad aspects to it..."By way of deception, make war". Agent provocateurs maybe?

3) This invasion is an undeclared war so Geneva Convention rules do not apply...wonder when they ever do anymore. Look at Iraq/Afghanistan so called war on terrorism. All kind of illegal weapons and atrocities there too.

4)Sure, the Gaza folks are just shouting with glee about their dead families just to make Israel look bad...Yeah, that'll spite Israel....all our dead innocent civilians. NOT. What a crock. Those people have been cut off from supplies, water, sewage, food for ages. Yeah, they are just having fun and letting their own die to spite Netannutwho.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Another quick rundown on tonights events, 2 hospitals hit so far, UN school was hit also and I just watched another districts lights go out, apparently that was due to Israeli forces attacking power station workers.

Heavy sheling, drones/F-16s and Apaches tonight.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

No, you are referring to the temporary ceasefire that was strictly to allow humanitarian aid in the region for the span of a few hours. I was referring to a sustainable ceasefire.

Hamas has rejected all three proposals put forth by Egypt which Israel, Fatah and the Arab League endorsed. Look it up if you don't believe me.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Another quick rundown on tonights events, 2 hospitals hit so far, UN school was hit also and I just watched another districts lights go out, apparently that was due to Israeli forces attacking power station workers.

Heavy sheling, drones/F-16s and Apaches tonight.

Also ambulance cars were shot by Israel's force.

It was touching to see them going through ruble and find a live women below debris. She was in lots of pain in hospital later...

www.nbcnews.com...

You can see inside hospital after its being hit THIRD time.

This is nothing else then genocide...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
a reply to: Rosha

Nobody wins based on the status quo. You say I'm ideological, but in reality, the first step is for BOTH sides involved in this conflict to simply recognize the other's right to exist.

Peace out.

See my response to your confusion here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Mabie because they have nowhere else to go? Have you thought of that? Do you realise gaza is one of the most populated cities in the world? Do you realise the Israeli and Egyptian border is closed. So you tell us where should they go?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
U.N. Rights Chief: Israel May Be Committing War Crimes in Gaza

GENEVA - Israel may have committed war crimes by killing civilians and shelling houses and hospitals during its two-week-old offensive in the Gaza Strip, U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay said on Wednesday. Pillay, opening an emergency debate at the U.N. Human Rights Council in Geneva, also condemned the indiscriminate firing of rockets and mortars by Palestinian militants into Israel.

Citing cases Israeli air strikes and shelling hitting houses and hospitals in the coastal enclave, she said: "These are just a few examples where there seems to be a strong possibility that international humanitarian law has been violated, in a manner that could amount to war crimes. Every one of these incidents must be properly and independently investigated.” Israel, which accuses the Council of bias, boycotted the Geneva forum for 20 months, resuming cooperation in October. Its main ally the United States, a member state, has also said Israel is unfairly singled out.

* Source: www.nbcnews.com...

This reminds me to time before 2001, when they wanted to vote Israel as racists state.

originally posted by: LeoStarchild
Hamas is a lot like liberals.. use the 'women and children', a lot like the border crisis, to get what they want.

ATS needs less bias and a little more brains.

Ignorance in denial

You mean like those liberals...

www.washingtontimes.com...

Right... ignorance in denial... what a joke of post...
edit on 23-7-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

All cease fires are temporary.

We have a different term for permanent stops to hostilities...peace.

You stipulated that Hamas has rejected all cease fires. They have not. No amount of twisting definitions to suit your opinion will change that.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: phishfriar47

Like I said they are the superior force, act humanely and get creative on how to stop these so called rebels.

Yep. "Creative" like: food, water, electricity, freedom to come and go, places to live, etc. That's maybe too complicated for Bibi, though, to figure out. I'm beginning to wonder if he has a humane bone in his body. Not that Hamas is a gently baby bunny.

edit on 7/23/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hey Israel killing civilians is what makes u look bad....Stop killing women and children. I do not like bully's and 2 me you are the bully.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hey maybe if Hamas would stop using their women and children as human shields.

Maybe if Hamas would stop creating tunnels to launch those rockets that are clearly designed to TERRORIZE people since not even they know where they will land.

Well if they did their fighting different, what would you recommend that would not have them wiped out in a few days?

As of Tuesday, at least 630 Palestinians had been killed and nearly 4,000 wounded; some 70% to 80% of them are civilians, the United Nations said. On the Israeli side, 28 soldiers and two civilians have been killed in the same time frame.

The population of (Gaza) -- 43% of it is under the age of 14," said Diana Buttu, a human rights attorney who was a legal adviser to Palestinian negotiators. "It's simply a fact that what the Israelis are doing is they're dropping bombs of a magnitude that we have never seen before on a captive civilian child population."

www.cnn.com...
edit on 23-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: peck420

It's not my opinion, it's a fact that has been reported all over news networks and acknowledged by Hamas.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You know, when i first came here, i looked to you and neo96 as respected members. But now that the Gaza conflict happened, I am disappointed in your stances. Forget history, forget saying who was in the area first. The fact that one group of people (Jews/Israelis), who historically claimed to be prosecuted and unfairly treated for their beliefs, are doing the same thing to the Palestinians as the Nazis did to them, minus the gas chambers. I just find it sick that you support a regime that gets away with killing hundreds of people, while at the same time crying about how oppressed they are in a predominantly Muslim area. They had chance to at least befriend these countries and people, but the rat-bastard zionists like Ariel Sharon had to ruin it for all of them. a reply to: SloAnPainful

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
You know, when i first came here, i looked to you and neo96 as respected members. But now that the Gaza conflict happened, I am disappointed in your stances. Forget history, forget saying who was in the area first. The fact that one group of people (Jews/Israelis), who historically claimed to be prosecuted and unfairly treated for their beliefs, are doing the same thing to the Palestinians as the Nazis did to them, minus the gas chambers. I just find it sick that you support a regime that gets away with killing hundreds of people, while at the same time crying about how oppressed they are in a predominantly Muslim area. They had chance to at least befriend these countries and people, but the rat-bastard zionists like Ariel Sharon had to ruin it for all of them. a reply to: SloAnPainful

Another thing that is astonishing with American members here is their support for Zionists that have in the past attacked them, the lavon affair, the uss liberty. What person who states they love their country so dearly can turn around and back the same entity that attacked them? Traitorous actions.

edit on 23-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join