It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel-Gaza conflict: Netanyahu says Hamas using rising death toll to make Israel look bad

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Yeah some people are making themselves look bad.

The first Group of people who are defending Hamas who use unguided rockets to kill the 'zionists'.

It is the terrorists preferred choice of weapon for a reason.

The second group of people that are clearly obsessed with Isreal and Palestine who should rightly be called NEOCONS.

I do so love the so called 'victims' here.

Those right wingers clinging to their guns, and religion because the only 'states' that are allowed to exist in the middle east are islamic fascist theocracies.

Hey maybe if Hamas would stop using their women and children as human shields.

Maybe if Hamas would stop creating tunnels to launch those rockets that are clearly designed to TERRORIZE people since not even they know where they will land.

Just maybe if those neocons in the west would actually open up a GD history book things would be different.

For those that clearly think BIBI is making themselves look bad.

They need to look in the mirror.

Because he isn't the only one.

So your point is basically, people who kill civilians with unguided missiles, are worse than people who kill more civilians with guided missiles?

How does that work?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Open up a GD history book.

The name Palestine is given to the region spreading from eastern Mediterranean coast to the Jordan Valley to the area covering Galilee Lake in the north and southern Negev Desert. The origin of this word lies in “Plesheth”. This is a name appearing frequently in the Bible and have started being known as “Philistine” in English. The world root of “Plesheth” lies in the word “palah” was is a term used generally in the sense of migratory, referring to the Palestinian’s conquest of the coast of Mediterranean. These people were mostly originates of Asia Minor and Greece and gradually became a part of the Arab world.

www.palestinefacts.org...

These people were mostly originates of Asia Minor and Greece and gradually became a part of the Arab world

The 'real' Palenstinians came from Greece aka the 'sea people'.

Philistine:

Member of a group of Aegean origin that settled on the southern coast of Palestine.

www.merriam-webster.com...

I seem to remember that the jews didn't come from that region as well "there is this whole exodus thing in the bible" where it talks about jews leaving Egypt and wondering in the sand for 40 years until they settled on that region"contents taken from their own book". I also seem to remember that before ww2 it not being theirs. Funny! but if you say its their land I believe you! It's not like it was given to them by a foreign government that controlled the region at the time or that they have aggressively expanded on the territory given to them over the 66 years they have been there.

ps the only people I see holding onto the hype that Israel are victims in this are Christians who believe they must back the jews for god and people of the Jewish faith who believe they are above everyone else on this planet

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobadjim carrey butt talking

Agreed...i will look up the lavon? Affair and uss liberty later to get a better understanding.

But in my opinion, the so-called anti-semetics were not warning us of regurlar jews, but the blood thirsty, money-grubbing Zionists. Every negative Jewish stereotype is a Zionist in truth, and they have given the people a bad name. A good chunk of the Jews are all for befriending Palestinians, but the Zionists are doing the Jim Carrey butt talk over them and enforcing their racist rules and regulations

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
To understand the conflict you have to read the book "Son of Hamas" by Mosab Hassan Yousef.

he is the son of a Hamas founder and leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef.

The book will suprise you because he supports the isreali side.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Thanks mate.

What you say makes perfect sense to me, and it seems what i say makes sense to you.

My question is, if we two strangers from different parts of the world can see the sense in this..why can't entire countries with the great resources and personnel they have access to, do the same thing?

The answer must be, that they simply don't want to have a solution that involves peace, which means that peace somehow goes against agendas.

Whether that agenda is a drip-drip genocide enabling continuous land grabs and total complete takeover of the region, or an agenda where continued strife equals continued financial aid from the deep pocketed nations around the world is debatable...but whatever the reason, nobody involved seems able to see the simple logic of what justice is and how to achieve it in a lawful and Humane way.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

I don't think the 'Israel' problem is about Jews.

There are Jews both in Israel and out of Israel that are equally appalled by and vocal in their opposition of what is done to other Human beings on the orders of the Israeli hierarchy and military.

The problem is the unhinged Israeli political and military classes and their like minded supporters around the world, especially in the USA and parts of Europe.

It's not about 'Jews', it's about Zionist Israel, which happens to use and hide behind Judaism as an excuse to exist and do what it does.

In much the same way as the rise of the German Nazis and what they did before and during WW2, wasn't about Christians..it was about fascism and the fascists using Christianity as a means and excuse to do what they did.

The same as various murderous and savage militant Islamic groups are using Islam as an excuse to do what they do, they are not 'Islamic or Muslim, they're simply murderers and insane savages who are using the religion as a means to an end..the bottom line is, those of a particular religion, pretty much any religion - Jews, Christians, Muslims, whatever are used by the savages who exploit that religion and those who follow it, to achieve their goal of insanity and savagery.

edit on 24-7-2014 by MysterX because: added info

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
now israel sued america for missing parts in the weapon systems US gave them. They sued you for 1-2 billions I think, I cant remember the article.

well, israel was always bad. I think this time people start understanding why so many kids was kidnapped, in my country only, theyve reported up to 600 children, that nobody speaks about. Also the true role of HAMAS. Hamas for us, in my country, is an israeli controlled organization. Its time israel wants some extra bills to pass, some land to steal or to kidnap some children, hamas always gives them what they want! They throw a weak missile that never harms anybody and israel devastates Palestine...

Its also a clever way hamas and israeli cooperation to control the birth rate in palestine. Palestine have muslims and under their laws, they expand like a locust, so hamas always makes the first call " come and kill them" and vuala... u know. Imagine if HAMAS didnt exist, palestine now was about to eat israel from the many children!!! They make to many children.

They are partners...
I think children are sacrificed to their pathetic "god", now with this 4 bloodmoons they need allot of children, so they needed a harvest.
edit on 24-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How the world sees it.

In every conflict there is a "good guy" and a "Bad Guy".

The "Bad Guy" in this situation is the bully known as Israel.

It is not some big secret. Anyone with half a brain sees the bully known as Israel relentlessly terrorizing the Palestinians. Why? It is not about "protecting" themselves. It is about stealing more and more land. Surely, the Zionists aren't known to be greedy?? LOL

This map says it all:
cdn.static-economist.com...

Sure - America may fund Israel, but that is not any reflection of the American people themselves.

I can safely say that over 80% of Americans are sick of the genocidal, hypocritical poppycock that Israel is involved with.

So, in saying that - you may get American funding --- but the American people are certainly not on your side, they are certainly not with the Zionist "Israel".

For those comparing the Zionist regime to the Nazi regime --- they aren't far from the mark. Both are practically mirror images of each other.

The sooner America stops funding Israel, the better. And it may be sooner than anyone thinks....

edit on 7/24/2014 by justme2 because: Typo

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: justme2

Ugh. Thanks for that post.
I am currently reading Jeremy Scahill's book
Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army

and just this evening read the chapter about Fallujah (in Iraq) 10 years and a few months ago.
HUNDREDS of civilians slaughtered....yet the corporate media journalists who were "embedded" only reported the American side of things, while Al Jazeera had a few 'unembedded' (independent) journalists reporting the other side of things.

And just now I found this article:

The Most Harrowing, Heart-Breaking Dispatches from Palestinians in Gaza

It describes two males, one an 11-year-old budding artist who uses Facebook to let others know he's surviving...
the other a 24-year-old husband who is tweeting. (I don't use either, or I'd "friend" and "follow" them).

The guy on Twitter is writing little blips - the young artist is painting what he sees.

Here are some of his tweets:

Yasser receives a call from IDF. Evacuate in ten minutes. He wasn't home though. His family was. Hysterically, he phoned home. No one picked

Amir, 12, and Mohammed. 10, want to buy yogurt. Things are calm, they tell their mom. They leave the house. A blast is heard. They're dead.

I look at pictures of brothers Amir and Mohammed wrapped in white shroud stained with their blood. I feel dizzy. War is a nightmare.

In a hospital room, dad cries in agony over the body of his baby son. Holding him in his hands, he tearfully cries: Wake up, I got you a toy

Group of children go to the sea, escaping the bombs. They swim and play, mindless of Israeli warships off shore. Missiles hit them. Four die

Mohammed Suliman @imPalestine
Follow
I look forward to surviving. If I don't, remember that I wasn't Hamas or a militant, nor was I used as a human shield. I was at home.
11:20 AM - 20 Jul 2014

At the time it was captured for this article (yesterday), it had 11,687 RETWEETS 4,716 FAVORITES

He is not Hamas or a militant, nor a human shield.

God. This makes me SO SICK.

edit on 7/24/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Im reading that, only a few chapters In , but rather horrifying as to the level of violence perpetrated against Iraq's civilian population.

edit on 25-7-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Totally horrifying. I'm on Ch 13. Would really like to discuss it with other members.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
In case you don't know, IDF has a "knock on the door" policy which is supposed to give people time to get away.

The tactic involves a smaller projectile being dropped on house of suspected Hamas militants, followed by a larger bomb meant to eliminate the target. The idea is that the first bomb serves as a warning for innocents to evacuate before the target is eliminated. In the video posted by Watania, viewers see the initial “knock” hit the top of a nearby house. Twenty-five seconds in, the big explosion hits. But not only do viewers see the explosion, they also are able to see the actual bomb in mid-air before it hits its target:

Now unless you had a zipwire connected to your balcony(and even then you'd probably struggle), I fail to see how anyone could get out in time, brutal would probably be the most appropriate way to describe it:

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 25-7-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join