It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans siding with terrorists?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

So in a nut shell you are saying all Palestinians are terrorists ? Israel basically said for all Palestinians to GTFO and abandon homes and run for the hills because the bombs and dozers are coming. You are saying Muslims in general are terrorists. WOW

Thats like saying Detroit is a terrorist state because of crime , then bombing the slums of Detroit to get rid of the criminal element. Never mind the schools and innocent children that get blown up because .... Terrorist

When you say " those people who believe in so and so"

The Quran is filled with Jihad you say yet never mind the crusades and a Bible that says Jews are Gods favorite and the chosen. That sounds like the writing of a zealot and extremist. And muslim nations have been toppled over oil and false flag events. Hence creating more terrorists. You are judging an entire people over the actions of a few. And when you say ATS is "siding" with terrorists thats basically saying we the members are condoning attacks on Isreali people and we the members are calling for jihad because that is what siding is. This is certainly not the case , What many of the people here are saying is they either condemn the genocide or they are disgusted with Israels course of action. The extermination of an entire people even the christians living in harms way. Just because we are not war hawkish blood thirsty war pigs in your mind and I will quote George Bush jr " if you are not with us you are against us" and this is type of tyranical mind set that got us in a Failed war in Iraq.

Problem , reaction , solution behind Zionism is

Some terrorists murder some college students , Israels solution; bomb Gaza to a cinder

Its Overkill flat out

You should change your sig from "freedom" to kill em all

edit on 21-7-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ever since the coup in 2000;

Prior to when Cheney gave the stand down order,

Soon after came laws to devoid citizens of their liberty; , and it is on the same soil that was attacked.

I'm curious where this "homeland" place is, as this organization is reported to be operational the world over?
No, negotiating with terrorists is bad, but coordinating with them in their operations is simply genius!

I mean check out how successful Israel is because of her backing the extermination of christians in the Gaza strip.

/sarcasm?

edit on (7/21/1414 by loveguy because: :huh:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It seems funny to me that here is the US we have all kinds of religions worshiped by all kinds of people and we don't go down the street killing each other because they don't believe in what we believe in. Although I have not read the Koran, but the nation of Islam has created more terrorists and hate groups wishing to kill anyone who doesn't fall in line with their beliefs.

Even within a country like Iraq, you have the Suneas and the shea (I'm sure is messed up the spelling) who are both sects of Islam who can't even co-exist in their own country.

footnote: I'm in no way saying that all people of Islam are terrorists but groups like Hamas, Al Quaida and others want to rule by the sword and not by love and peace as any bible preached.
edit on 21-7-2014 by lme7898354 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
That is exactly what the mainstream media and Pentagon want you to think, because Israel is our ally.

Seriously though, wake up. The Palestinians are not angry because Jews are Jews. They are angry because they have been progressively pushed off of their land since the 1940's, by people who have a 2000 year old claim. That claim is not even for individuals but for alleged ancestors. And most of it is religious, not according to international law.

You would fight back and I'm sure be a "terrorist" too if your family lands were stolen over the last 70 years by people moving from Europe.

originally posted by: smithjustinb
The Palestine-Israeli conflict is not about land. Its about a group of people who think anyone who doesn't believe what they believe should die. Why are so many people ignorant to this? The Palestinians could live in peace in Israel if they stopped wanting to kill them because they're not Muslim. Why is Israel to blame? Israel's core belief doesn't demand that the Jews kill everyone that isn't Jewish. But there are 164 verses of Jihad in the Quran. So Palestinians wage war. How are so many people ignorant of this? How are you?

Its not Israels fault that crazy people want to and have always wanted to kill them because they aren't the same brand of crazy.

"Death to America. Death to Israel. Alahu Akbar"

How can you support people who have the same beliefs that caused 3000 people to die on 9/11 and 15000 soldiers to die defending you from them since then?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: stirling
You are sadly misinformed..................peace bro....

Why do you think so?

On what front? What did I say that wasn't true?

Because it all is like sound bites from Fox News and Israeli media. Palestinians don't fight against Israel because they are Jewish dude. TI know that it is easier for Israel and America to justify everything if they just paint all of Israel's opponents as "anti-Semitic" or terrorist crazies, but that isn't true.

The Palestinians are treated like second-class citizens. They don't have to same freedom of movement. And most of all, many lost their lands to Israelis in the last 70 years. That would make you get angry, hateful, and possibly violent.

Without justice through courts and international systems, people resort to violence. If you or Israel don't want it, start making up for the lost lands. Stop illegal settlements. Period.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lme7898354
It seems funny to me that here is the US we have all kinds of religions worshiped by all kinds of people and we don't go down the street killing each other because they don't believe in what we believe in. Although I have not read the Koran, but the nation of Islam has created more terrorists and hate groups wishing to kill anyone who doesn't fall in line with their beliefs.

Even within a country like Iraq, you have the Suneas and the shea (I'm sure is messed up the spelling) who are both sects of Islam who can't even co-exist in their own country.

footnote: I'm in no way saying that all people of Islam are terrorists but groups like Hamas, Al Quaida and others want to rule by the sword and not by love and peace as any bible preached.

Most Christians aren't following that Biblical mandate by any means. Look at George Bush Jr. He claimed Jesus was his lord and went on to invade two countries, one of which posed no threat (Iraq). This resulted in up to 200,000 civilian deaths. CIVILIAN.

Bush also engaged in torture, a war crime.

Why is it that so many anti-Muslim people and right wingers conveniently forget all of the wars and violence instituted by Christians or Western nations?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

because it's not about the overwhelming majority of people that want peace, it's the few that want to continue conflict. there are people that make money off of conflict. those are the ones that the rest of us need to focus on. the problem is that those few, use their money to play upon others suspicions, and fears. what is needed is a group that ONLY focuses on finding the people that are doing the funding, eliminate those through prison or the death penalty. obviously, this will not stop the hardcore ideologues, but they will be more manageable in a civilized society.
edit on 21-7-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: lme7898354

Most Christians aren't following that Biblical mandate by any means. Look at George Bush Jr. He claimed Jesus was his lord and went on to invade two countries, one of which posed no threat (Iraq). This resulted in up to 200,000 civilian deaths. CIVILIAN.

Bush also engaged in torture, a war crime.

Why is it that so many anti-Muslim people and right wingers conveniently forget all of the wars and violence instituted by Christians or Western nations?

People who lay all the carnage of the world at the feet of right wingers are either blinded or just ignorant...

Who bombed the living bajesus out of Libya just recently??

Also...

Kennedy and LBJ perpetrated the Vietnam war where 58,000 Americans were lost and lord knows how many civilians lost.

Roosevelt entered WWII where over 70 million people lost their lives.

Harry Truman (democrat - left winger) was the only person in history to use nuclear weapons on a civilian population (or in general) killing some 200,000 people.

Woodrow Wilson got us into WWI where 117,000 Americans lost their lives and some 37 million people lost their lives.

We could go back and forth and the evils of our so called political parties but most rational people will realize that there was bad mojo performed by both party affiliations over the history of this nation. Some warranted and some not so warranted.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The real question is why are so many americans diehard pro-israel?

You'd think that people that have had a history with ghettos and concentration camps would be mindful of inflicting the same on others.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
We are helping terrorists because we have an incompetent leader who supports terrorists.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Pehaps becuase we can think for ourself

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

Oh, you really call the 1940's history?

Dude, I call the 1940's the modern era---much too late in history to kick people out of their home, take their keys and claim the land back-----dating back to the Bible.

No excuse.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

It's a war. A war over land/ideology/religion. . . whatever.

It is war. And people, for whatever reason, will choose a side.

I don't understand it myself, to be honest, why people are so vehement.

It is easy to understand.

The 'good' side over there are a bunch of right wingers clinging to the guns, and religion because the only states allowed to exist in the middle east are islamic fascist theocracies.

No other states are allowed.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Its about a group of people who think anyone who doesn't believe what they believe should die.

Lies

if they stopped wanting to kill them because they're not Muslim.

More lies. How many Muslims do you know? I suspect none at all.

How can you support people who have the same beliefs that caused 3000 people to die on 9/11 and 15000 soldiers to die defending you from them since then?

Please explain to us what the Palestinians had to do with the 9/11 attacks? It's shameful that you're trying to suggest that because a minority of people carried out those attacks, that all Muslims somehow share in the responsibility.

I've yet to see anything that seriously suggests Israel wants peace. Today a hospital in Gaza was struck by tank fire. That's right a hospital.

The Israeli military said it believed a cache of anti-tank missiles was stored in the hospital's "immediate vicinity".

BBC News

The immediate vicinity. Not in the hospital...the immediate vicinity - yet they shot the hospital up. To say Israel has one of the most sophisticated armed forces in the world they're not very accurate are they? If they can't even get this right I seriously question how they can be so confident that they are killing Hamas terrorists.

What is conspicuous in this conflict is the glaring discrepancy between the amount of losses suffered. Palestinians have suffered more than 500 deaths. Israel have suffered 27 - only two of which are civilians. There seems to be quite an absence of photographs depicting the same level of severe destruction caused in Israel due to Hamas rocket strikes as has been unleashed by Israeli forces in Gaza.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Oh, you really call the 1940's history?

Dude, I call the 1940's the modern era---much too late in history to kick people out of their home, take their keys and claim the land back-----dating back to the Bible.

No excuse.

That is a UN issue as it was a UN mandate. It was the Arabs on day 2 that attack the newly formed state of Israel to which the Arab lost. They've been attacking Israel since it's inception but defending themselves appears to be the crux of the argument. Now if those little jews would just line up in those ovens with no resistance, those Arabs and Palestinians would be a much nicer people!

Jeese you people!
edit on 21-7-2014 by Bearack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kram09

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

haha... 6000+ posts on ATS still you act like the one's Bill Hicks refers to in his american gladiators line.

edit on 21-7-2014 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Your video doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kram09

If you are familiar with the recent history of the conflict, you would be aware that in 2005, Israel made serious concessions for peace in the region by relinquishing land near the Gazan border and forcefully removing 40,000 Jewish settlers.

The result? Hamas overtook Fatah in a bloody coup by murdering their politicians; they actually threw them off of rooftops as a show of force that they were in charge.

Since then, the land Israel conceded has been used as a launching pad for missiles as opposed to a building block towards a peace treaty.

As long as Hamas is in power, I don't blame Israel for refusing to negotiate a two state solution.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wait 'their' land ?

The name Palestine is given to the region spreading from eastern Mediterranean coast to the Jordan Valley to the area covering Galilee Lake in the north and southern Negev Desert. The origin of this word lies in “Plesheth”. This is a name appearing frequently in the Bible and have started being known as “Philistine” in English. The world root of “Plesheth” lies in the word “palah” was is a term used generally in the sense of migratory, referring to the Palestinian’s conquest of the coast of Mediterranean. These people were mostly originates of Asia Minor and Greece and gradually became a part of the Arab world.

www.palestinefacts.org...

Member of a group of Aegean origin that settled on the southern coast of Palestine

www.merriam-webster.com...

The political status and geographic area designated by the term have changed considerably over the course of three millennia

www.merriam-webster.com...

Hey lets conveniently IGNORE 3000 YEARS OF HISTORY to demagogue the 'Isreal'

The Arabs conquered the 'Philistines' the real 'Palestinians'.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join