It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans siding with terrorists?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: smithjustinb

Israel was born 1948.

Wrong.

Israel was declared a state in 1948

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: AnuTyr

And this comes to mind:

Thank you for finding this video. Very informative. It really puts history and this conflict into perspective. The little piece of land the Israelis are taking refuge in today speaks of Israel's humility in comparison to the previous conquests of the East. Leave Israel alone, Palestinians, and they will leave you alone. End this now.

edit on 21-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

Israel was born 1948.

Wrong.

Israel was declared a state in 1948

en.m.wikipedia.org...

A half truth. Not the whole story. Taken out of context. Here's the context from which what you posted was taken out of:

www.timemaps.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Im not arguing what it was called before it was established as a state. This is a historical fact. There is no half truth in that. It was proclaimed.

The story of a people being scattered through out the lands returning after 2000 years is preposterous. The original Isrealites were assimilated in to other societies over generation after generation fading in to obscurity. The people that adopted the religion came to be what we understand as Isreali people today. The blood lines were watered down and lost.

Again Isreal was declared a Jewish state in 1948

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Israel is the terrorist. Why does America financially and weaponaryily support an apartheid genocidal regime is a better question

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

And that wasn't the first time.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Israel was born 1948.

Wrong.

WRONG?

According to (Jewish) newspaper, it's a factual YES:

If you're not convinced then here's another one:

By large, christians support the ideals of Zionism. Their support is religious in nature, since their theology teaches that the return of the Jewish people to Palestine is a necessary pre-condition for the second coming of Christ. This viewpoint is referred to as Christian Zionism, and is controversial in its own right. It predicts what is essentially the destruction of Judaism, with all Jews either converting to Christianity or being destroyed during the battle of Armageddon.

edit on 21-7-2014 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Israeli police evicted two Palestinian families in east Jerusalem on Sunday, then allowed Jewish settlers to move into their homes,

www.foxnews.com...

if this happened to you, wouldnt you fight back?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse

If you took over my house and forced me to live in the cellar because a book of fairy tales you showed me said the house was promised to you by someone on page five hundred and twelve, I'd be miffed! I'd probably burn the whole house down!

The thing is. In 1200 BCE, Israel was established by the Jewish people due to a peaceful social transformation of the Canaanites. The only time Israel was peacefully inhabited were by the people who evolved there from Neanderthals and by the Jews. Everything after that was back and forth conquering.

While this may in fact be the case, someone out to remind the people of Israel to tune in. Much of what I've seen in my investigation of the problem seems to indicate the Palestinians have to go attitude of a people who want nothing less than total control of their patch of land.

The Palestinians don't care about the land. They just care that the land is occupied by Jews. If Israel was occupied by Muslims, it wouldn't matter. This is a religious war. One religion says kill all who aren't a part of your religion. The other religion does not say that. Yet, some people are ignoring the fact that this is a religious war and they are siding with the fascists and calling them peaceful.

Having grown up in a Christian home, having parents who hail from regions that consider themselves "Hebrew", and those parents and family visiting Israel often ; I used to fully agree with the propaganda.

However, I always knew that something is inherently wrong with all of these stories, and so I went about finding out what this is all about.

You saying that one of these religions not saying to kill all who are not part of your religion is one of the more laughable comparisons, and yet it is spouted everywhere as if it was true.

In the end, I am sorry, ALL of you will be sacrificed, as you always have been , the WHOLE BLOODY TIME, on the altar of GODS, that masquerade and use you for energy, PERIOD.

You will be lucky if someone can show mercy to these completely and UTTERLY DNA profiled , and DAMAGED groups of people who do not see that it is not any GOD giving them these orders, but something far more "In Between" that delights in the endless chaos they have brought upon you.

Realize that no winners are to be made, OR LOST in this ridiculous ungodly conflict.

And get OUT OF THE WAY, of those of us who are actually going to do something about it, like it or not, you will all see what you have been programmed to see, at least at first................

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I agree with you

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO
you say you was in a Christian home but then shout out ALL of you will be sacrificed sounds like you smoke to much weed
I don't have any religion and frankly I don't care one HOOT about it but yet I don't shout out idiot statements saying you all should be sacrificed
the only reason WW3 will come is because 99% of so called Christians are fake and the rest of the world as no respect at all ,man will kill man and what is left at the End of September mother nature will deal with

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

And that wasn't the first time.

Yeah, they were massacred and exiled the first two times because of actions like they are committing today. And not just when it comes to Palestinians and Gaza, there are many different things that they allow which contradicts the religious standard of the Biblical Israel.

There claim to that land based off Religious Texts is laughable.
edit on 22-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Both sides claim the land based off religious text.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Muslims don't claim that land... Muslim know that the Israelites were given that land.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Muslims don't claim that land... Muslim know that the Israelites were given that land.

They claim that the land should rightfully belong to them.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000

a reply to: Ironclad2000

Good luck with that, all three monotheistic will unite before that happens.

LOL just side with one to kill off the other, then rinse and repeat until there's none left.

And then "Ta-dum".... Atheists and Agnostics rule the world in Peace and quiet...

Atheists rule the world now, where's this peace and quiet?

What Atheists would they be..?

2nd

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

They claim that the land should rightfully belong to them.

No, they know that Israel shouldn't be there through their religious texts and the Bible also confirms that viewpoint also. This is why it does have religious implications and not just Political. This isn't about "Jews", it's about Israel and Zionism. Secular vs God.
edit on 22-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000

What Atheists would they be..?

2nd

Well how about you tell me what religious figures rule the world and we can go from there.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Constant drone strikes, continual occupation of foreign lands, raping and pillaging of all resources world wide, cultivation and production and facilitation of the opium heroin trade around the world, bases on the door step of every country to hold them down. Amerikans don't side with terrorists. THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

If you took over my house and forced me to live in the cellar because a book of fairy tales you showed me said the house was promised to you by someone on page five hundred and twelve, I'd be miffed! I'd probably burn the whole house down!

What do you not understand that Israel was Jewish a long time before the Arabs ever thought about running a country!!!!! It was the Arabs that stole it from the Jews, that is why the UN gave it back to the Jews!

They're hundreds more Jewish and Christian sites in Israel that out date anything Islamic by a long shot.

How do you explain that Mr. Bookworm? You cant so stuff your propaganda!

Not to mention, Israel GAVE Gaza to the Pallys who never had a state. Israel has only got rockets and mortars since so Israel can wipe them from the earth for all I care.

The greatest tragedy in the middle east was when Israel made their own people leave their homes in Gaza. Something everyone in Israel now regrets.

Palestine was only a REGION in biblical times. It encompassed all of Israel, Jordan, parts of Iraq, Syria and Saudi Arabia.

Pan Jordan a nation that never existed prior to the world wars was specifically set aside for the Arabs. The Israelis have no problem living with Arabs, Its the Arabs who can not live with Jews!!!!!

The Land will always be Israeli and controlled by the Jews till the end of time. They will never be defeated in war and lose that land again.

The problem with all that is that Isarel is governed not by jews but by zionists.
I expect the rockets coming from civi.positions, (launched by mossad agents?!), where else is IDF going to get the go ahead to attack?

I remember when all the plo had were was rocks to throw. Those rocks were met with mortars.

Are the Jews killing Christians? Or is it the zionists killing Christians, and jews indiscriminately?

edit on (7/22/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (7/22/1414 by loveguy because: spellering got hammered eh

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join