It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans siding with terrorists?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The Palestine-Israeli conflict is not about land. Its about a group of people who think anyone who doesn't believe what they believe should die. Why are so many people ignorant to this? The Palestinians could live in peace in Israel if they stopped wanting to kill them because they're not Muslim. Why is Israel to blame? Israel's core belief doesn't demand that the Jews kill everyone that isn't Jewish. But there are 164 verses of Jihad in the Quran. So Palestinians wage war. How are so many people ignorant of this? How are you?

Its not Israels fault that crazy people want to and have always wanted to kill them because they aren't the same brand of crazy.

"Death to America. Death to Israel. Alahu Akbar"

How can you support people who have the same beliefs that caused 3000 people to die on 9/11 and 15000 soldiers to die defending you from them since then?

+83 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You are sadly misinformed..................peace bro....

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
You are sadly misinformed..................peace bro....

Why do you think so?

On what front? What did I say that wasn't true?
edit on 19-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

I agree although it's opening another can of the same worms....the Jew-haters will be here shortly..another thought to consider is that a lot of the pro-terrorist posts are from other countries/nationalities. Being in America doesn't necessarily mean "american" any more. I do think most of your average working American citizens support Israel and it's right to be a nation.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Seriously ....

THANK YOU

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
And how many died after the invasion of Iraq&Afghanistan, what did it solve? Only more suffering...
Family members killed / kids without their parents, great you created potentional new terrorists! (they got nothing left anyways and only hate (most likely)...

So with fighting it you get an endless story of endless suffering.. Same story in Israel/Palastinia.

edit on 19-7-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

says the person with a 9/11 video for a profile pic...lmao

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plugin
So with fighting it you get an endless story of endless suffering.. Same story in Israel/Palastinia.

Oh. So, we should just give in? We should just cave? Its their doctrine to kill us all until we convert. So are you saying we should all start believing their crap? Or are you saying we should just die? Which is it?

+6 more 
link   
I shouldn't drink and star, I was sure you meant the Terrorists were Israel and I starred the post. So take back one star, at least. Clear them all, Israel is the ugliest Country in the World.

+8 more 
link   

It's a war. A war over land/ideology/religion. . . whatever.

It is war. And people, for whatever reason, will choose a side.

I don't understand it myself, to be honest, why people are so vehement.

(post by stirling removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: Plugin

Oh. So, we should just give in? We should just cave? Its their doctrine to kill us all until we convert. So are you saying we should all start believing their crap? Or are you saying we should just die? Which is it?

Well what the US did after 9-11 was the worst answer, somethimes you take your loss and look for reasons people have they did such things. The US meddled/meddles allot in the Middle East for a long time...
First look in your own mirror, meaning dont meddle in foreign countrys which has nothing to do about homeland security but used as a excuse for whatever (economical/political/stategic etc) reasons.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Take a look in the Middle East.

You want to parrot about 15000 soldiers dying for your protection but now your Government are openly arming the people they went to exterminate 11 years ago. The Question you should be asking is "Why does my Government support Jihadi's"?

Those 15000 servicemen died for nothing and that is sad..

(post by BoogieMan911 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I don't understand it myself, to be honest, why people are so vehement.

I don't understand how you could be so complacent. What happens in the Middle East effects everyone. Should power go to the Jihadis or should it go to people who just want to be left alone? If Israel gets their land, and everyone leaves them alone, you won't hear much from them any more. If Palestine gets the land, the Muslim Caliphs grow in strength and you'll feel it no matter where you are in the world if you're not Muslim. It affects everyone. So why are you complacent?

+39 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If you took over my house and forced me to live in the cellar because a book of fairy tales you showed me said the house was promised to you by someone on page five hundred and twelve, I'd be miffed! I'd probably burn the whole house down!

(post by BoogieMan911 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Oh, I'm not complacent. Just tightly reined in. I have friends in the IDF. I understand the struggle Israel is facing.

This is a highly explosive issue though. So I've tried to stay calm, rational and not get into heated rhetorical debate.

I state my position and that is that. I almost got banned due to an Israel thread once. It'd serve no purpose to get kicked out now, when I can add rational thought to the subject.

Israel will win. They will be vilified on the global stage. But their actions, in my humble opinion, are justified.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Cant tell if trolling or.....

Jews think they are gods "chosen people" because some bored old man 2000+ years ago wrote it down on some papyrus scrolls. They think they have divine right to that dust bowl by the sea, when infact, israel as a state has existed for less than 80 years. Before Israel, it was Palestine. Since 1948, there has been a slow and systematic oppression and genocide forced onto the Palestinians by zionist jews, and now we are witnessing their final acts.

Jews and muslims have wanted to see eachother obliterated since they first came into contact. On one hand, you have gods chosen people, on the other, you have allahs chosen people. Both groups are literally INSANE, neither really wants peace, they want to dominate the other.

The only way to fix this issue is to ban abrahamic religions and their followers from spewing their bullcrap outside of their homes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join