It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans siding with terrorists?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackNWhite

originally posted by: smithjustinb
"Death to America. Death to Israel. Alahu Akbar"

How can you support people who have the same beliefs that caused 3000 people to die on 9/11 and 15000 soldiers to die defending you from them since then?

Have you ever wondered about why there is so much hate for the US and Israel in the "arab" world? Why arent they shouting "death to Germany" or 'death to Russia", "death to Argentina' ?
Ever thought about that?

Seems pretty simple none of those countries give Israel money to keep the "Arab World" for wiping them from the face of the earth.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse
If you took over my house and forced me to live in the cellar because a book of fairy tales you showed me said the house was promised to you by someone on page five hundred and twelve, I'd be miffed! I'd probably burn the whole house down!

The thing is. In 1200 BCE, Israel was established by the Jewish people due to a peaceful social transformation of the Canaanites. The only time Israel was peacefully inhabited were by the people who evolved there from Neanderthals and by the Jews. Everything after that was back and forth conquering.

While this may in fact be the case, someone out to remind the people of Israel to tune in. Much of what I've seen in my investigation of the problem seems to indicate the Palestinians have to go attitude of a people who want nothing less than total control of their patch of land.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

How can you support people who have the same beliefs that caused 3000 people to die on 9/11 and 15000 soldiers to die defending you from them since then?

Have you ever wondered about why there is so much hate for the US and Israel in the "arab" world? Why arent they shouting "death to Germany" or 'death to Russia", "death to Argentina' ?
Ever thought about that?

No. I don't wonder. I already know.

Excerpt K 2:190-191
Set 2, Count 3+4 [2.190] ...fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you...[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

www.answering-islam.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized
a reply to: beezzer

Legally, we would go through the United Nations, first.

It is, after all, International Law.

No, it's not international law, and no, we would not go to the UN, at least not just to the UN.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

If you took over my house and forced me to live in the cellar because a book of fairy tales you showed me said the house was promised to you by someone on page five hundred and twelve, I'd be miffed! I'd probably burn the whole house down!

The thing is. In 1200 BCE, Israel was established by the Jewish people due to a peaceful social transformation of the Canaanites. The only time Israel was peacefully inhabited were by the people who evolved there from Neanderthals and by the Jews. Everything after that was back and forth conquering.

While this may in fact be the case, someone out to remind the people of Israel to tune in. Much of what I've seen in my investigation of the problem seems to indicate the Palestinians have to go attitude of a people who want nothing less than total control of their patch of land.

The Palestinians don't care about the land. They just care that the land is occupied by Jews. If Israel was occupied by Muslims, it wouldn't matter. This is a religious war. One religion says kill all who aren't a part of your religion. The other religion does not say that. Yet, some people are ignoring the fact that this is a religious war and they are siding with the fascists and calling them peaceful.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

I knew I messed that up nanoseconds before I hit "reply" I didn't mean to infer the Palestinians wanted the land, rather the inhabitants of Israel want the whole smash.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Ever thought about that?

No. I don't wonder. I already know.

Excerpt K 2:190-191
Set 2, Count 3+4 [2.190] ...fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you...[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

You acuse other people on this thread for "anti Israel propaganda yet you have no problem using sites that promote anti muslim propaganda? Meh,me thinks youre just a lousy troll. Why are they shouting death to US and Israel ? There are unbelievers in other countries aswell

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

Its not about the land. Its about which religion is the right religion. There are plenty of Muslim lands. There is only one Jewish land. And the Middle East will not allow it.

/thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Meh,me thinks youre just a lousy troll. Why are they shouting death to US and Israel ?

Because they're religious nut jobs.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Ever thought about that?

Seems pretty simple none of those countries give Israel money to keep the "Arab World" for wiping them from the face of the earth.

So they have every right to wish death upon USA?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Forgetting links from outside, the one thing that stands out clearly in this war is that the israel army will attack any palestinian with hatred and bile regardless of whether they are a military target or a civilian, 274 deaths with 40% being women or children is a terrible statistic, its a land grab and genocide using hamas missile attacks as an excuse to complete a goal thats grown for years upon years regardless of religion

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The Palestinians don't care about the land. They just care that the land is occupied by Jews. If Israel was occupied by Muslims, it wouldn't matter. This is a religious war. One religion says kill all who aren't a part of your religion. The other religion does not say that. Yet, some people are ignoring the fact that this is a religious war and they are siding with the fascists and calling them peaceful.

Fascists? Fascism is a western invention/ideology, just like Israel.
edit on 20-7-2014 by BlackNWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Fascists? Fascism is a western invention, just like Israel.

Are you joking, trolling, or really that lost?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You acuse other people on this thread for "anti Israel propaganda yet you have no problem using sites that promote anti muslim propaganda? Meh,me thinks youre just a lousy troll.

How is a link to verses of the Quran "anti-Muslim propaganda"? lol

Here's the link again:

edit on 20-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

a reply to: minkmouse

Its not about the land. Its about which religion is the right religion. There are plenty of Muslim lands. There is only one Jewish land. And the Middle East will not allow it.

/thread.

In the case of Israel, to say "It's not about the land" doesn't seem to paint the picture on the ground. For these people, that chunk of land is theirs by promise! I totally agree with the idea of the other side using intolerance of another's beliefs to build a case for extermination and in some ways both sides are guilty of that. My studies however indicate that to the Israelis "Land", the concept that allows for a homeland/refuge plays a major role in the drive of the people.
edit on 20-7-2014 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You acuse other people on this thread for "anti Israel propaganda yet you have no problem using sites that promote anti muslim propaganda? Meh,me thinks youre just a lousy troll.

How is a link to verses of the Quran "anti-Muslim" propaganda?

Because there is no such verse in quran.
Get it? It's all made up by the sites such as answering islam...biggoted anti muslim sites that are funded by zionists arent really trustworthy

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Unless you're calling every Palestinian a terrorist then you should understand that the majority of people are not at all siding with terrorists.

What is to be expected with this conflict? Israel declares itself a state on the heels of bloodshed and Palestinian displacement followed by more war. The same generations still live in the tiny lands they call Palestinian and they don't forget. Too much anger and hate brewing for these neighbors and until one side is completely wiped out and displaced there will never be peace. By judging how small the Palestinians lands get and how high their causality numbers are it looks like they'll be first to go.

But even then, Israel may never be at peace.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

How is a link to verses of the Quran "anti-Muslim" propaganda?

Because there is no such verse in quran.
Get it? It's all made up by the sites such as answering islam...biggoted anti muslim sites that are funded by zionists arent really trustworthy

lol.

Is Quran.com a bigoted anti muslim site funded by zionists too?

quran.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It has come to the point where I just don't give a damn about this topic anymore.

Everybody says their religion is about "peace".

That is utter BS.

Fn religous fanatics will always fight because they think their team is better.

Completely insane, that is what it is.

I'm tired of all of the "right and wrong side" bullcrap. They are all wrong and it will never change, ever.
edit on 20-7-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This is a foolish thread. I actually spent precious energy commenting on this silly thread...energy used for better things....like staring at a wall....or wondering of crap was conscience or not......

NO STAR, NO FLAG.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join