It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans siding with terrorists?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8fl0z
a reply to: smithjustinb

Cant tell if trolling or.....

Jews think they are gods "chosen people" because some bored old man 2000+ years ago wrote it down on some papyrus scrolls. They think they have divine right to that dust bowl by the sea, when infact, israel as a state has existed for less than 80 years. Before Israel, it was Palestine. Since 1948, there has been a slow and systematic oppression and genocide forced onto the Palestinians by zionist jews, and now we are witnessing their final acts.

Jews and muslims have wanted to see eachother obliterated since they first came into contact. On one hand, you have gods chosen people, on the other, you have allahs chosen people. Both groups are literally INSANE, neither really wants peace, they want to dominate the other.

The only way to fix this issue is to ban abrahamic religions and their followers from spewing their bullcrap outside of their homes.

I'd have to disagree

Islam, believes it's "way" path of god whatever is the only one, Islam has a problem however it also thinks YOU should follow that way, in fact it thinks your going to "hell" if you don't it's okay to kill you if you don't and that it's a basic part of life to convert you over your dead body if need be.... which they have successfully done to 1.5 BILLION people and counting...

The Jews... do sometimes think they are the chosen of God but they aren't inviting let alone demanding anyone attend their narcissistic little party, the 20 Million Jews at best are expanding into an area the size of Rhode Island lol and the Islamic world wont do squat to let them have that inch... so they take it.

I can't sit here and condone what the jews or anyone else do while at war but it wasn't actually the Jews that decided that was their land the powers at the end of WW2 did and now they live there, some people have referred to Gaza as " a concentration camp" as a way of shaming Israel, the thing is though concentration camps have locked doors, Israel is actually doing nothing to keep them there and they exist in a sea of 1.5 BILLION Islamic who could offer them where to go, in a world that matches there own, where as there simply is no other place that's actually Jewish, and both the offer to actually uplift the Palestinians doesn't exist, likewise they refuse for the most part to go anyway choosing strife when they have an entire Islamic world to blend into

And this is the nature of Islam, to absorb everything, every inch, we can't discuss Jews taking a few miles of land when Islam stretches for 10,000 and in every location tries to dominate population and law, even in Europe and Asia and the Jews will NEVER expand to any degree that pushes them into the borders of Even Egypt or Turkey or Iraq

There's no plan to dominate the world, the demographic will never exist, call their beliefs stupid I basically agree but NEVER will they knock on any other doors and say "Have you heard about Moses" and then run you out if you haven't... your not even invited to the club, meanwhile Islam has 1/4-1/3 of the Planet and zero tolerance for anyone else.

So, if they have to kick some serious rear end to have a place they can call Home the size of Rhode Island to just go be Jews in and 1.5 Billion other Muslims can't god damn rectify 15 million refugees because they suck I wont be blaming the Jews for that situation, because in this and this issue only while I agree with Zero of the Religious nonsense, Islam shows it's true face. The Jews have NEVER said the Chinese can't Chinese or the French can't French just leave us a place for us Jews to Jew, But Islam is a horde that never stops coming wont give an inch to anyone else anywhere... In actuality the Jews can be, the religious version, as stubborn as the Islamic, but it amounts to an area the size of NYC in the Middle East and a square Mile in Brooklyn where they ask people to tolerate their ways and mostly to stay away from them lol, while Islam is a Global Invasion

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

What you post is fact, no one will care. Unless you hate Israel and are willing to post lies about Israel ATS will not agree.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I still do not understand Israel's actions....and I've been reading everything I can on the subject.

This is what I can comprehend:
Israel occupied a very small amount of land in 1948, and now they own the majority. Land grab?
They meet violence with violence. With that way of thinking, war will never end.
It seems the majority of Palestinian's want to co-exist peacefully. Is it impossible to ferret out those extremists who don't?
Is it about Israel reclaiming land that they lost hundreds of years age, as some say?

If the Native Americans started taking back their land, would they be right to kill the rest of us citizens? Of course, they have been assimilated and turned into Christians- for the most part( blended with some of their own heritage)- so that is unlikely to happen.

Please help me to understand why killing mass amounts of people for the beliefs and actions of a few makes sense.
I need to try and understand the mindset of why violence is the only answer.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Legally, we would go through the United Nations, first.

It is, after all, International Law.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

"Legally" we'd probably bomb the snot out of Mexico if they did something to try and take back Texas.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Aren't they already involved they found the rockets in the school?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

"Legally" we'd probably bomb the snot out of Mexico if they did something to try and take back Texas.

I don't think you would need a single bomb, Texas citizens would like to handle that themselves.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Israel's terror on America, the Lavon Affair.

edit on 19-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

I don't think you would need a single bomb, Texas citizens would like to handle that themselves.

Heck, they can take Texas back if they agree to take Florida too....

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

The question I ask is what changed about my Government.................

Its a lot easier to answer that question.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Why are Americans siding with terrorists?

I was wondering the same thing when they elected them back in 2008.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse
If you took over my house and forced me to live in the cellar because a book of fairy tales you showed me said the house was promised to you by someone on page five hundred and twelve, I'd be miffed! I'd probably burn the whole house down!

The thing is. In 1200 BCE, Israel was established by the Jewish people due to a peaceful social transformation of the Canaanites. The only time Israel was peacefully inhabited were by the people who evolved there from Neanderthals and by the Jews. Everything after that was back and forth conquering.
edit on 19-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I thought about the same thing.
If Los Angels was pelted with missels every other week form Tiajuana would our respond be to improve our missel defense program, better warning system for the people. Renforce our infrastructure, and be expected to just deal with it. What kind of restraint would we have.
What kind of restraint did Israel have.

On the other hand

Israel cares about their people, they do have warning systems and defenses built into their way of life. So there are less casualties from attacks.

Hamas provides little to no protection for their people and a poor infastructure means more casualties.

Back to the US Mexico analogy. If we launced a missel in retaliation at Tiajuana like Gaza the destruction would be more devastating, compared to their attacks on us.

Rhetorical questions
Is there a better way for Israel to retaliate against Hamas rather than launching missels into a unprotected region?

Is the ideology so strong on both sides that nothing but blood shed will break this impasse?

edit on 19-7-2014 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I wonder. . . if Mexico started bombing the US, should we appease Mexico and hand over Texas?

It would be a more fitting analogy if Texas itself started bombing the US because they wanted us to hand them their land.

Or, better yet, if a native American coalition started attacking our government in order to reclaim their land.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I still do not understand Israel's actions....and I've been reading everything I can on the subject.

From what you posted below, it sounds like all you're reading is the biased, anti-Israel propaganda, like most everyone else, rather than looking at the full story and the entire history and using your brain.

This is what I can comprehend:
Israel occupied a very small amount of land in 1948, and now they own the majority. Land grab?
They meet violence with violence. With that way of thinking, war will never end.
It seems the majority of Palestinian's want to co-exist peacefully. Is it impossible to ferret out those extremists who don't?
Is it about Israel reclaiming land that they lost hundreds of years age, as some say?

If the Native Americans started taking back their land, would they be right to kill the rest of us citizens? Of course, they have been assimilated and turned into Christians- for the most part( blended with some of their own heritage)- so that is unlikely to happen.

Please help me to understand why killing mass amounts of people for the beliefs and actions of a few makes sense.
I need to try and understand the mindset of why violence is the only answer.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Heck, they can take Texas back if they agree to take Florida too....

lol there might be some Texans that would disagree, but there is no doubt on Florida they can have it, and California.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb If they were unable to keep it own their own, they didn't deserve to keep it, Besides, Didn't God kick them aside when they killed Jesus, and allow Israel to be taken from them, and since when are they really our friends, remember the U.S.S. Liberty?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
"Death to America. Death to Israel. Alahu Akbar"

How can you support people who have the same beliefs that caused 3000 people to die on 9/11 and 15000 soldiers to die defending you from them since then?

Have you ever wondered about why there is so much hate for the US and Israel in the "arab" world? Why arent they shouting "death to Germany" or 'death to Russia", "death to Argentina' ?
Ever thought about that?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I wonder. . . if Mexico started bombing the US, should we appease Mexico and hand over Texas?

Only if Mexico was doing so because their core beliefs says that Texas can't belong to America.

You have to know the password- Alahu Akbar

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
The Palestine-Israeli conflict is not about land. Its about a group of people who think anyone who doesn't believe what they believe should die. Why are so many people ignorant to this? The Palestinians could live in peace in Israel if they stopped wanting to kill them because they're not Muslim. Why is Israel to blame? Israel's core belief doesn't demand that the Jews kill everyone that isn't Jewish. But there are 164 verses of Jihad in the Quran. So Palestinians wage war. How are so many people ignorant of this? How are you?

Its not Israels fault that crazy people want to and have always wanted to kill them because they aren't the same brand of crazy.

"Death to America. Death to Israel. Alahu Akbar"

How can you support people who have the same beliefs that caused 3000 people to die on 9/11 and 15000 soldiers to die defending you from them since then?

You would be better off not taking sides in this issue. Thats what the media wants to do, to divide the world on this issue.

1) Hamas are instigators in this situation. Israel alway responds with overkill, and innocent Palistinians will suffer because of Hamas' defiance and Israel's cruelty.

2) 9/11 was a Mossad false flag operation, hence the Mossad agence dancing and filming as the Twin Towers fell. WAKE THE HELL UP ALREADY. No Islamic terrorist group has the capacity to carry out an operation like 9/11. It was the Zionists in our government that let it happen.

3) This conflict would not exist had the League of Nations left the Palistinians alone. Israel was awarded their land, its not like they fought for it themselves. Without the UK's backing, Israel would have had no chance at fighting off the Arabs during the 6 days war, and the Arab-Israeli war.

4) Israel would have no weaponry or infrastructure without American tax dollars. It is not todays generation's fault that the Zionists stole land from Palestine. They have a right to defend their land with reasonable force, but not at America's expence.

There is no solution to this problem. History has shown that outside intervention only complicates things. This is why America should withdraw ALL support to Israel, and let them fight for themselves for once....its not our business. We have too many problems to address here.

Dont let the Zionist media brainwash you.

I say these things as a Christian Jew.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join