It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans siding with terrorists?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
Sticks and stones may break my bones, and so will flying a plane into the tallest building in the world in the name of Allah.

1 Million deaths in Iraq in the name of Democracy.... A country who had nothing to do with 9/11. Now your government have been caught funding the most brutal Extremists which are now occupying parts of Iraq and Syria. Sounds like your government are on board with the Extremist Allah.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If Israel wins, then all of the surrounding jihadists like Turkey and the others will attack Israel. If they lose, maybe Palestinians will rise and get help from larger countries and the Jews will be gone OR they win and Israel keeps fighting and it just keeps going and going for who knows how long. It's a stupid war where both sides want the other exterminated for the same reasons. Anyone not directly or personally involved in the war shouldn't even pick a side. We need to just let them duke it out. Neither side is "good".
The way I see it, we have two choices..
Sit back and let them kill each other
Or
Step in neutrally and stop them from causing so much collateral damage. Meaning you don't aid any military side. Set up DMZs throughout Gaza and protect the people. There's no reason innocent people should be murdered regardless of their religion.
Just my opinion on the whole thing. I personally don't have a side. Palestinians got they're land stolen, Jews are slaughtered for being Jews, Palestinians get slaughtered for being Palestinian. Its a big stupid mess and there's not really any good way for solving it.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The Israel/Palestine War, is not a war on Religion.

It is on LAND and WATER...

The false idea that it is on Religion (Jewish Vs Muslims) is totally false and powered by propaganda.

Hamas is a recent cell sponsored by regional and international powers that straddles the frustration of 50 years of the Palestinian people, (the most tolerant in the matter of religion in the Middle East.)

Hamas has become so powerful because it is convenient to many regional powers (even to the more obscurantist wing in Israel).

Sadly, The war will not end until the two Peoples of Israel and Palestine will not merge together and give an example to the whole world of how two such different Peoples can live and thrive together.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicguy69
So true.

All of these people are ignoring the 100,000s of arabs killed by Assad, 300 today.

They only care when Jews are involved.

This website is biased. I noticed Anglojew was banned for posting truthful comments whilst people can constantly attack Israel and Jews and nothing happens to them.

"Why aren't you talking about this other place over there!" is a red herring. We're talking about Israel and Palestine here because the topic of the thread is Israel and Palestine.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arken
The Israel/Palestine War, is not a war on Religion.

It is on LAND and WATER...

The false idea that it is on Religion (Jewish Vs Muslims) is totally false and powered by propaganda.

It is a religious battle from one perspective while on the other it is from a Secular standpoint. It's not the Jews vs Palestinians, It's Zionism vs Palestinians and I can't even say Zionism vs Islam because some Palestinians are also Christians.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What Amurcans you be speakin about.... I'm anti terrorists....

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I also support Israel in this matter. For anyone that has heard the Muslim propaganda that the Quran is a peaceful book and that Mohammad taught peace, I would thoroughly recommend reading the book "Secrets of the Koran" by Don Richardson. The author IMHO has done an excellent job of checking the various scriptures in the Quran with at least 5 separate translations each time he has referenced them. He has also referenced historical books and records that are used by Islam. In the book he clearly shows that according to the Quran, anyone who is not part of the house of Islam, is part of "The house of War". He shows a lot of the where the origins of African slavery in America has come from, and you can have one guess where that is.
It is also fascinating to look at the history or Israel since being formed in 1948 and its many attacks from surrounding nations since almost that very day, and to see what could be considered miraculous victories by Israel. The Bible also has some amazing prophetic insights into this that I am only just discovering.
Sadly, with the attitudes of these nations against Israel, I do not expect peace to be possible. If the proposed land changes were placed on Israel it would be 9km wide, the high ground in control of Hamas terrorists, Israel would have no hope. Israel has always had very measured military responses. In this case, their civilians have been under increasing attack and danger from Hamas terrorists and these tunnels have significantly increased the risk to Israels population. Israel could not afford to continue to ignore this.
If the surrounding areas ceased attacks on Israel, there would be peace. Israel only makes offensive moves when it is cornered into doing so.
If someone came into my home and attacked my family, I would certainly be defending them.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: motiv8d
I also support Israel in this matter. For anyone that has heard the Muslim propaganda that the Quran is a peaceful book and that Mohammad taught peace, I would thoroughly recommend reading the book "Secrets of the Koran" by Don Richardson.

A Christian missionary giving his bias opinion about Islam? No thanks, I'll just stick to what I understand.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

The Jews are as bad as the Muzzies, who in turn are as bad as the Christians.

There are Zionist Jewish sectors that want everyone "not Jewish", dead also, as there are Christian groups that think the same way.

The only real solution is to get rid of the lot of em'..!!!

Religious folk (of any kind), are the most useless bunch of people on this planet and we would be much better of without any of them.

edit on 21-7-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad2000

Good luck with that, all three monotheistic will unite before that happens.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
"Death to America. Death to Israel. Death to disbelievers. Alahu Akbar".

- Muslim Extremist #28402

"Spreading democracy. Ensuring democracy. Terrorists will be punished. God save us all".

- American warmonger #42589327585844

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

LOL just side with one to kill off the other, then rinse and repeat until there's none left.

And then "Ta-dum".... Atheists and Agnostics rule the world in Peace and quiet...

edit on 21-7-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000

originally posted by: DarknStormy

LOL just side with one to kill off the other, then rinse and repeat until there's none left.

And then "Ta-dum".... Atheists and Agnostics rule the world in Peace and quiet...

Atheists rule the world now, where's this peace and quiet?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Have any of you really studied this issue from its beginning?

After WWII, the United Nations decided to remove the Palestinians from the land they'd inhabited for several hundred years to let the Jews have their "nation" back----as dictated from the Bible.

They took their homes, their land---robbed them of their livelihoods and contained them to camps.

If that wasn't a prescription for disaster, for anger, for future problems, for resentment.....I don't know what is.

I've never understood this.

This region has always been a hotbed of trouble. Why the UN chose this area over all others they were considering (including places in South America) is beyond me.

I think the whole story is just untoward and troublesome.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000

The Jews are as bad as the Muzzies, who in turn are as bad as the Christians.

There are Zionist Jewish sectors that want everyone "not Jewish", dead also, as there are Christian groups that think the same way.

The only real solution is to get rid of the lot of em'..!!!

Religious folk (of any kind), are the most useless bunch of people on this planet and we would be much better of without any of them.

and yet there are 1.5 million Arabs living in Israel that are Israeli citizens

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Have any of you really studied this issue from its beginning?

After WWII, the United Nations decided to remove the Palestinians from the land they'd inhabited for several hundred years to let the Jews have their "nation" back----as dictated from the Bible.

They took their homes, their land---robbed them of their livelihoods and contained them to camps.

If that wasn't a prescription for disaster, for anger, for future problems, for resentment.....I don't know what is.

I've never understood this.

This region has always been a hotbed of trouble. Why the UN chose this area over all others they were considering (including places in South America) is beyond me.

I think the whole story is just untoward and troublesome.

The question should be brought right back to you. If you truly understood the history, then you'd know the Philistines drove the Israelite's into the ocean. They both hold a place in history so please do not write one history to overwrite another. Each continent has a long bloodied history . Some more so then others.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Sorry for the delay.

I respect you beezer, I think you have everyone's best interest at heart. But in this case, in my opinion, you are wrong. Einstein said it best:

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

Bombing people to hell and back, is the same kind of thinking that caused the problem to begin with. Take a long look around. It does not work. Can we try a new frame of thinking? After all, ending war, is what the United Nations was designed for. Lessons from that generation's wars were written down for your learning. It will take a whole of 10 minutes to sit down and read.

Or do you prefer to accelerate on the path of extinction?

Choose humanity. It will be OK.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

No room for that story to be a result of the Fog of War, or War Propaganda?

Deny Ignorance my friend. It's liberating.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Monkey see .. monkey do ..

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I disagree.

Article 6, US Constitution. UN Charter, Ratification and Signature. Chapter XIX. You can read both Article 6, and the Charter in my signature.

It seems that is a treaty in force too, per the US State Department.

Time to wake up.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join