It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: pimptriggs
exactly, which further proves my point that no one is correct in this instance, all we have to go on is what someone said it was about, oh this picture looks like water so its water this one looks like bread so its bread, but bread cant be two separate symbols, let alone an egg shaped symbol in his hands. where the bread rolls were flat and didnt stand up tall.

I suppose that there exists only one word used in the English language for the following variations:

Words such as "kaiser roll" and "sourdough loaf," since they aren't spelled like the word "bread," are made up by mean, can'tthinkoutofthebox, posters?

Read this:

An. M.LXVI. On þyssum geare man halgode þet mynster æt Westmynstre on Cyldamæsse dæg 7 se cyng Eadward forðferde on Twelfts mæsse æfen 7 hine mann bebyrgede on Twelftan mæssedæg innan þære niwa halgodre circean on Westmyntre 7 Harold eorl feng to Englalandes cynerice swa swa se cyng hit him geuðe 7 eac men hine þærto gecuron 7 wæs gebletsod to cynge on Twelftan mæssedæg 7 þa ylcan geare þe he cyng wæs he for ut mid sciphere togeanes Willelme ...

translation:

1066 In this year the monastery at Westminster was hallowed on Childermas day (28 December). And king Eadward died on Twelfth-mass eve (5 January) and he was buried on Twelfth-mass day, in the newly hallowed church at Westminster. And earl Harold succeeded to the Kingdom of England, as the king had granted it to him and men had also chosen him thereto and he was blessed as king on Twelfth-mass day. And in the same year that he was king he went out with a naval force against William

The first quote has even had the individual letters changed to the modern ones, but it is still unreadable.

The time difference between these two texts (both are English) is only about 500 years. Wouldn't you think it likely that perhaps hieroglyphs changed over the years in Egypt, given their use spanned a period five times as long?

Harte
ok fair enough I'll agree with you on that. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm merely trying to expose that not every single hieroglyph was correctly translated. Nor can we 100% prove it. I'm not trying to say I'm right I'm trying to discredit Mr masks oblivious hindsight.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You can tell me how the pyramid was built can't you.

It is extremely probable that it was built using stones.

Highly improbable that it was made of magic bread. But, whatever floats your boat...

Harte

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Highly improbable that it was made of magic bread. But, whatever floats your boat...

Harte
now your just being a smart ass. And it's limestone friend. And if you go back to your reading class you will understand I did not ask what it was made of.

And I never said anything about magical bread lol I think your grasping at straws now
edit on p5607p31Fri, 25 Jul 2014 13:56:24 -0500561124 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

how can you think that the bread was a symbolism for gifts such as gold or slaves. How hard is it to think that maybe just maybe it means some thing different. Stop trying to play the last hand because your all u can say is other people's words which again all speculation

How? Because the Cone-Bread symbol is in the top ten symbols used in all history of Egypt. It is one of the most common and important symbols and carved on all offering tables along side hieroglyphs explaining the meaning.

And before you say "how do you know? People can't read hieroglyphs". I will shut that down now. 3 years ago I decided to start trying to learn to read hieroglyphs. What I found was it is a very easy form of written language to learn. In a handful of months I found myself able to read easily much of all carvings I would glance at (names, actions and objects being the easiest)

Now I am not saying that I can read hieroglyphics fluently, but I will say I learned a lot in under 4 months before moving on to other things to toy with mentally. I am fully convinced that experts have a firm grasp on the written language of ancient Egypt because its an easy language to learn.

And yes...the Cone-Bread symbol is exactly what i told you it is. To dispute it (without counter evidence) shows exactly how flaccid your knowledge on this subject is.

en.wikipedia.org...

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Harte
now your just being a smart ass. And it's limestone friend. And if you go back to your reading class you will understand I did not ask what it was made of.

And I never said anything about magical bread lol I think your grasping at straws now

Actually it is not all limestone. Get up to date on things before you mock someone who has done a great effort here to educate you. Harte seems pretty versed in this subject...I highly doubt he needs you to teach him about what stones are used in the pyramids. But since you got it wrong, I will correct you so you don't (as in never ever ever) do it again.

www.livescience.com...

SADLY that link also explains something I was trying NOT to explain...and that is "how the pyramids were constructed".

Of course...I bet you still think its a mystery. I bet you also will ignore the work of Prof Michel Barsoum (Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Drexel University) and the data acquired by study and experimentation with state of the art electron microscopes and 5 years of scanning.

Does it bother you that the construction of the pyramids is not as big of a mystery as you think?

here's another thing that will freak you out...when people say the placement of the blocks is so precise that modern man can not attempt it with machines...that is a total lie. Architects around the world have been on record many times saying the work (tho impressive) is not impossible for ancient people, and surely not impossible for man today.

Enjoy your day...you are welcome.

MM

edit on 25-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

how can you think that the bread was a symbolism for gifts such as gold or slaves. How hard is it to think that maybe just maybe it means some thing different. Stop trying to play the last hand because your all u can say is other people's words which again all speculation

How? Because the Cone-Bread symbol is in the top ten symbols used in all history of Egypt. It is one of the most common and important symbols and carved on all offering tables along side hieroglyphs explaining the meaning.

And before you say "how do you know? People can't read hieroglyphs". I will shut that down now. 3 years ago I decided to start trying to learn to read hieroglyphs. What I found was it is a very easy form of written language to learn. In a handful of months I found myself able to read easily much of all carvings I would glance at (names, actions and objects being the easiest)

Now I am not saying that I can read hieroglyphics fluently, but I will say I learned a lot in under 4 months before moving on to other things to toy with mentally. I am fully convinced that experts have a firm grasp on the written language of ancient Egypt because its an easy language to learn.

And yes...the Cone-Bread symbol is exactly what i told you it is. To dispute it (without counter evidence) shows exactly how flaccid your knowledge on this subject is.

en.wikipedia.org...

MM

in all fairness, what you say does make sense, but again it is just a carving in stone.
for us to believe 100% that we have all the hieroglyphs absolutely correct would be quite deceiving, guaranteed there is so much more to learn about these people and thats why people talk about things, to try and look at something from another perspective, whether is be right or wrong, why is it such a bad thing to talk about, instead of shooting people down and calling them idiots, people want to learn and see for themselves. who are you to deny them that.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
LOL sorry that i didnt include that the limestone was mixed with other compositions, initially it is limestone, so stop being a smart ass once again.
edit on p1807p31Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:18:11 -0500182211 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

this is from the link you gave me
Also, casting would explain why some of the stones fit so closely together. Still, as with all great mysteries, not every aspect of the pyramids can be explained. How the Egyptians hoisted 70-ton granite slabs halfway up the great pyramid remains as mysterious as ever.

so where does it say it was easily recreated?
edit on p2007p31Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:20:39 -0500202239 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

ok but still this is no different than what i just said,

Just like the scientists that say planets are made of such and such gases. like why do you think that because of its color? how do you know it makes that same color in a far distant climate, no one can truly be sure,
from your link.

a reply to: hydeman11

It's called spectrographic analysis, and yeah, they know what gases are present. The laws of physics do not change from one part of the universe to another. Gravity still works the same, light travels at the same speed etc etc. Climate has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

ok but still this is no different than what i just said,

Just like the scientists that say planets are made of such and such gases. like why do you think that because of its color? how do you know it makes that same color in a far distant climate, no one can truly be sure,
from your link.

a reply to: hydeman11

It's called spectrographic analysis, and yeah, they know what gases are present. The laws of physics do not change from one part of the universe to another. Gravity still works the same, light travels at the same speed etc etc. Climate has nothing to do with it.

and you know this because someone told you its true right? maybe mr mask told you it was true, so you believe it now.
edit on p2207p31Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:22:08 -0500222208 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

in all fairness, what you say does make sense, but again it is just a carving in stone.

Holy crap...I'm speechless...give me a moment...whoa.

You need to understand that this is the first time someone who defends nonsense has admitted to logical information sounding reasonable. I can almost hug you...

Anyways...yes, they are carvings on stone...sometimes clay pots. And in many cases, those pots and stones contained bread. With the bred symbol. In tombs, homes and markets uncovered.

Meaning, we have some very good reasons to believe the bread symbol along with the rest of our translations.

Of course we have the The Rosetta Stone to thank for much of that.

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You need to understand that this is the first time someone who defends nonsense has admitted to logical information sounding reasonable. I can almost hug you...

Anyways...yes, they are carvings on stone...sometimes clay pots. And in many cases, those pots and stones contained bread. With the bred symbol. In tombs, homes and markets uncovered.

Meaning, we have some very good reasons to believe the bread symbol along with the rest of our translations.

MM

im not impartial when something is provided in the manor that you provided it, im just trying to look beyond the already known.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

and you know this because someone told you its true right? maybe mr mask told you it was true, so you believe it now.

Its actually Einstein's equivalence principle...

Though it works in the observable Universe, there is a strong possibility that it is not 100% true. There may be parts of the universe that are not uniform, but we can not locate them at this time.

He didn't need me to tell him that...Its high school level physics.

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Though it works in the observable Universe, there is a strong possibility that it is not 100% true. There may be parts of the universe that are not uniform, but we can not locate them at this time.

MM

isn't what you just said and Einsteins equivalence principle conflicting.? thats the whole reason im talking to you, trying to understand the non uniform.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

MM

im not impartial when something is provided in the manor that you provided it, im just trying to look beyond the already known.

Here, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Let me introduce myself. I am on a quest in life to learn everything I can. Most importantly I want to know the unknown. I seek lost knowledge endlessly since the late 70s. I flip every rock i can to look under it for the truth. And the truth I want is truth we can not find yet.

Do not think I am some guy who blindly accepts every line handed to me by mainstream. I am a maverick in thought in my own sense on many subjects. But one thing I will NOT get behind, is ANYTHING that was hased together by a hoaxer and/or breaks the known laws of physics.

I make videos on Youtube these days. many of them being science. Many of them being science that seeks the "unknown". I am not a hater of the open mind. I am an enemy of ignorance.

To better understand my stance on science and the things I allow to freely swim in my mind as possible, this link leads you to science videos I have done.

www.youtube.com...

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

MM

isn't what you just said and Einsteins equivalence principle conflicting.? thats the whole reason im talking to you, trying to understand the non uniform.

Einstein's equivalence principle still stands strong and has not been proven wrong by science. There is a growing speculation within some circles within cosmology that it may not be 100% correct.

For now it still stands as the rule. But it may change if data concludes it to be false.

That is how science works.

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Do you hold to the philosophy that we can know nothing unless we do it ourselves?

edit on 25/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

MM

Here, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Let me introduce myself. I am on a quest in life to learn everything I can. Most importantly I want to know the unknown. I seek lost knowledge endlessly since the late 70s. I flip every rock i can to look under it for the truth. And the truth I want is truth we can not find yet.

Do not think I am some guy who blindly accepts every line handed to me by mainstream. I am a maverick in thought in my own sense on many subjects. But one thing I will NOT get behind, is ANYTHING that was hased together by a hoaxer and/or breaks the known laws of physics.

I make videos on Youtube these days. many of them being science. Many of them being science that seeks the "unknown". I am not a hater of the open mind. I am an enemy of ignorance.

To better understand my stance on science and the things I allow to freely swim in my mind as possible, this link leads you to science videos I have done.

www.youtube.com...

MM

haha, ive seen some of your videos before and i actually like them,

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
exactly there still that chance its incorrect, thats where my stance comes from,
a reply to: Mr Mask

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Do you hold to the philosophy that we can know nothing unless we do it ourselves?

you shouldn't believe everything that is placed in front of you either

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW
edit on p4807p31Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:48:32 -0500482232 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

haha, ive seen some of your videos before and i actually like them,

Well...your bad taste can be forgiven...this time.

MM

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join