Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Yeah, I moved here thinking Texas=good bbq. OMG lol. Texans have not a clue what good bbq is.... I love Texas, but their bbq is just not up to Memphis standards.

I miss the Rendezvous, Central BBQ and most of all, BB Kings.

Other than BBQ Dallas does have some great eateries though... Just cannot recommend the bbq here. IF you ever head this way, give me a holler and I will show you where to eat

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Yeah, I moved here thinking Texas=good bbq. OMG lol. Texans have not a clue what good bbq is.... I love Texas, but their bbq is just not up to Memphis standards.

Other than BBQ Dallas does have some great eateries though... Just cannot recommend the bbq here. IF you ever head this way, give me a holler and I will show you where to eat

It's like you're leading my life in reverse.

I lived in Dallas for 3 years, long ago.

I was there when JFK was shot.

I had nothing to do with it - I got witnesses, you know.

Harte

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: bbracken677

It's like you're leading my life in reverse.

I lived in Dallas for 3 years, long ago.

I was there when JFK was shot.

I had nothing to do with it - I got witnesses, you know.

Harte

LOL nice!

I love living here. I live pretty close to downtown (just north of downtown) and the location is just fantastic! Lots of nice eateries, lots to do, lots of shopping opportunities very close by.

Even though Memphis had the great bbq, I really didn't much care for living there. I lived in Germantown, which was nice, but Memphis as a whole was just ok. The only thing I liked about Memphis proper was Beale St.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm back, and after a little reprogramming I have learned to behave. So...now behaving.

OP, please present some evidence of the the theory you presented in the OP?

I see a lot of evidence presented by the pro-logic side, and not one bit of evidence of the pro-magic-machines side.

Just wondering if there is any proof or evidence?

Thanks in advance.

MM

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
lol, the dying horse needs a final and quick blow to the head.
there is no evidence, all what ifs and speculation,

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Now when reading the title it helps one understand that this was presented as a theory. There is no need to hate eachother over it. As far as anything i said harvest time is near and theroies will be tested.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Now when reading the title it helps one understand that this was presented as a theory. There is no need to hate eachother over it. As far as anything i said harvest time is near and theroies will be tested.

I don't hate anyone. I don't do hate.

But I do love evidence. All theories must have evidence. So you can't call this a theory really. So, is that the bottom line? No evidence? All guess work based on zero evidence? because if that can be settled, I can move on.

But if there is any...and I mean a single tiny smudge of...evidence...please...me have?

MM

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

You are correct. Scientifically speaking it does not reach the level of theory. There must be evidence, there must be a theory and that is followed up by testing of the theory and then re-examination. (over simplified, but that is the scientific method).

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

Please be advised that the following is a speculation and a theory and I’m not saying in anyway that it’s right

It's a theory. It's enjoyable to look at. I further did research on the pyramids, I don't really think it's a mono-atomic machine anymore, but I'm still sticking with it being more than a tomb because the pyramids of giza are still being excavated and almost NO excavations are being done. Barely done. Now why is that? I don't think it's because of money, just control of who's going down there. So, I don't have any say on what the pyramids of giza are but can make theories, but saying it's a tomb is just as much as a theory in my eyes.

Now even if mono-atomic gold was even ever around, it's info would've been hidden well, don't you think? I mean, if anything was a secret and a very real secret, it would've been hidden well. That's my poor of a pathetic excuse but it's true

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

I do believe that the confusion over describing your idea as a "theory" stems from... well, semantics. Specifically, operationalized and well defined scientific terms vs. common speech. What you had suggested with this thread (in science) would be called a hypothesis. A theory (in science) is a well tested and well supported explanation of certain phenomena. It's insignificant to most people, but it is important when the mainstream misrepresents a scientific theory as just a hypothesis...

Fact is, Giza has more evidence of being a tomb than anything else, so the theory (scientifically supported by evidence) must be that the pyramid is a tomb... (mainstream interpretation, I'm not trying to make a claim.)

Regards,
Hydeman

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join