It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Lets get right to some information that you need to know about the pyramids to understand how mono-atomic gold is made (MAYBE):

A) The UPUAT Project from the 2000s found that the King's Chamber shafts opened to the air. However, they admitted that there were several meters of stones that added layering to the outside surface of the pyramid. This leaves PLENTY of room for the air shafts in the king chamber to continue and redirect elsewhere in the pyramid that needs to be re-discovered. Interesting right?

B) The air shafts were completely invisible from the Queens Chamber before they were opened in 1872 by a combination of intuition and luck. The air shafts stopped 8 cm short of penetrating the Queens Chamber. The Kings chambers air shafts were open but the Queens chambers air shafts were not. Weird right?

C) Jean Kerisel, a French engineering and Egyptologist conducted ground penetrating radar and microgravimetry tests in 1992 around the Subterranean Pit and discovered MANY weird things. One of them was a possible vertical shaft that connected to an underground chamber in the pyramid. Weird right?

D) Two copper fittings found at the end of the southern and northern shafts in the King’s Chamber. Hmm, weird eh?

E) Weird room in between the Grand gallery and the Kings chamber called the antechamber. This is the least talked about room and I have no idea why. On one side, it has three long grooves.

F) The Grand gallery is just a fantastic architectural room in which its design is beyond amazing! Like, you have to be there in person to see it! It’s freaking awesome. Look up 3D models of it. It’s not a “normal” room. There has to be a reasoning behind it’s structure.

G) There must be some sort of mechanism designed to move liquids throughout the Pyramid that I would be trying to explain to you. This leads to understanding how the Pyramid itself may have been a hydraulic ram pump as some of you may have heard. They were used extensively around the world until the invention of an electric water pump. I can’t explain it in words how it happens in the pyramid, at all. You need diagrams. It involves water pressure. John Cadman did a very good job explaining and discovering this. Here is his website. sentinelkennels.com...

Spencer L Cross is an author of the book “The Great Pyramid: A Factory For Mono-Atomic Gold.” He is the one that suggests that the pyramid produces mono-atomic gold. Now, tell me that’s not interesting!! His suggestions make so much sense. No other theories don't make as much sense as this one as it explains most of the weird details found in the Pyramid.

If any of you do not know the importance of mono-atomic gold, please do some research on it. It’s would take a long time explaining it. It’s the most precious, prized and mysterious subject ever to have been talked about. It has magical properties such as prolonging people’s lives, allowing levitation, allowing cloaking, and this pyramid MAY have produced it.

Instead of buying the book for yourself, I’ll explain it to you cause I want people’s inputs on this subject. It was lengthy process writing all of the steps down and tweaking it up so it could be understandable. Yes…..I’m complaining lol cause I hope people read it!!! I’d like to state that some of these shafts and chambers have NOT been excavated yet. It pisses me off so much that we have ALL of this technology today and the government has even more sophisticated technology that is beyond what the public population uses (I believe), yet they hardly do any research on the Pyramids. I think it’s because they don’t want other people knowing that the pyramid was NOT a tomb cause that would just raise millions of questions.

Please be advised that the following is a speculation and a theory and I’m not saying in anyway that it’s right but you know what, I see it as a logical/plausible theory but to some, it may be too far-fetched. Something that huge in size has to have a function. This theory is not finished at all, similarly to the other pyramid theories as they all have holes in them and unexplained portions.

Ok, let's go.

STEP 1

First what you do is carry salt into the pit area. Then freshwater is applied down the passage towards the pit and it begins to dissolve the salt. At this point the Cadman pump agitates the salt and water. This pump would have been able to agitate solutions and run fluid throughout the shaft systems and thus the chambers and the whole structure. You’ll find that it pauses or is in a resonate state where it pulses. This gentle pulsing in the pit area, is a side effect of the ram pump for John Cadman, but in this case, it is a good thing cause it mixes the salt and water and youll be able to dissolve it faster. This is the basic building block of chemistry. You know, stirring to chemicals together.

Once the salt has successfully dissolved into the water, the pump system is activated in the system of valves which most likely have not been excavated yet, are switched and aligned to allow the saltwater solution to reach the kings chamber southern shaft through an undiscovered vertical shaft. There’s a room behind the southern shaft after drilling a hole in it. They couldn't see the end of the room. We’re assuming that it actually is connected to the pit, somehow. Remember from above that Jean Kernel stated that there might have been a vertical shafts in the pyramid.

Now that the salt water solution is sitting in the king’s chamber, were going to turn it into sodium hydroxide, a very high pH base and you would need salt water to make it! What you do to create sodium hydroxide is that you actually use an anode and a cathode and you electrolyze the water and the side effect of this is chlorine gas. Ok, well, how on earth did they get an anode and a cathode in the pyramid. Well, they have those iron hooks at the end of the shafts in the kings chamber! MAYBE, this has something to do with it?

Keep in mind, there are MANY theories on what these iron rods were used for. Too many to explain and thats gonna confuse the hell out of you. I myself have no clue how they did it but has something to do with sound and energy. Using sound frequency, you can charge your sodium hydroxide before you apply it to the solution. For example, you may have wanted it to harmonize with the frequency of the earth by charging it with that certain frequency when the sodium hydroxide is in the Kings Chamber. The Kings chamber was some type of resonate device. Those stone blocks in the antechamber may have been used to shut off all of the sound in and out of the kings chamber using ropes to lift the stones up and down. It may have been useful to give some type of frequency to the sodium hydroxide.

[CONTINUED BELOW]
edit on 18-7-2014 by 5letters because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 18/7/2014 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There is evidence found within the Grand Gallery supporting a contention that resonators for converting vibration to airborne sound were installed there. Its geometric design predicts that sound originating within its space is focused through a passageway past the Antechamber and into the granite complex known as the King's Chamber. There are the 27 pair of slots that are cut into the ramps that traverse both side of the Grand Gallery. Why? Idk. These slots can have many purposes. It could have been used to lift the pyramid stones during its construction as modern egyptologists would like to state, or it had something to do sound. I think it has something to do with sound. Anyway, let’s get back to those steps!

The chlorine gas is then moved into another room in the northern shaft of the Kings Chamber. This is complete speculation. It would have been stored there. Im still doing research on how it can go to the pit as this is the next step.

STEP 2

Next, you add water again back into the pit. Release chlorine gas from the room to the pit where the water is and chlorine gas percolates and voila: you’re making hydrochloric acid. Its quite amazing that all of these steps are the EXACT steps of making mono-atomic gold.

Using the pump again, you send the hydrochloric acid up the vertical shaft again but this time, goes into the queens chamber. We’re assuming that there is another undiscovered shaft that connects from the pit to the Queens chamber. It is CRUCIAL to understand that the air shafts were completely invisible from the Queens Chamber before they were opened in 1872. The air shafts stopped 8 cm short of penetrating the Queens Chamber. Why? There needs to be a LOGICAL REASON. Why does the Kings chamber have shafts that are connected but the Queens chamber doesn't have them connected? So why?! Because it may have wanted to do that. You may have wanted the hydrochloric acid to go through the limestone. Limestone is porous and if there were chemical solutions going on in there, it would come through naturally through those 8 centimeters and that’s what may have been needed for this specific chemical. It acts like a valve, I think. I’m still trying to understand why you need to have it SLOWLY go into the Queens chamber which would make sense because you’re using dangerous chemicals.

STEP 3

Next we put gold in the pit with some salt. Then we let water go through the descending passage to the pit. This dissolves the salt. You could agitate the pit if you would want to by using the pump to have salt water again.

Then, you open the queens chamber to let the hydrochloric acid go down to the elbow intersection and down to the pit to mix with the saline solution with the gold. Now it creates a gold chloride as you agitate the pit. So, at this stage, youre looking at a low pH level (-1) so you cant eat it. Couple of weeks passes for the gold to completely dissolve and its in suspension. Now you release the sodium hydroxide from the Kings chamber and it goes down to that elbow intersection and finally towards the pit.

Now, it slowly flips the pH from -1 to 10.78. Apparently, something is created when you pass 10.78 pH where it then extracts toxic metals and turns them into precipitate that you dont really want. To break the gold apart, it needs to be under 10.78 pH. How on earth did they know how to let the pH level get to around 10.78? Well, the antechamber may have had a use after all. Ascending up the walkway to the Kings chamber, you first enter an antechamber lined with large grooves that once may have housed large granite portcullis blocks that were lowered to seal off the main chamber using ropes. Maybe this was used to let little bits of sodium hydroxide out by lifting and dropping those blocks? So you don’t let all of it down. Just enough of what you need.

STEP 4

You then agitate it quite a bit. The next step is to flip the pH over again to 0-1 pH by adding hydrochloric acid from the Queens chamber. You want to flip it back and forth passed neutral so that on one side you would break apart the crystals and on the other side, you’d be redissolving what you had broke apart. So you’re going back and forth and back and forth to the point where you get rid of the metallic bonds.

Next, you’d want to release the hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide from both the Queens and Kings chambers to neutralize the pH to around 8pH in the pit for it to be edible. So now you’ve ended up with a solution that has now broken apart the gold sufficiently as well it being very salty cause every time you flip the neutral point with hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide, you create salt along the way so tis kind of a by product. Activate the pump and let the fluid contents to slowly flow out of the pit to not disturb the settlement of the white substance. Each of these steps took several days to complete.

I lived in Egypt from 2006 to 2010. Hands down, the best experience of my life. I speak 4 languages fluently, one of them being arabic which helped a lot and can you imagine your high school bus passing through cairo while seeing the pyramids in the background everyday?! After a month, it was just a pile of rocks to me! I went in the big pyramid four times.

Visited the cairo museum over 75 times because I would work at the US Embassy in Cairo and the museum was next to it so Id just walk over. My lunch break was 2 hours. Spent 1.5 hours everyday there when I was working at the Embassy. I was not interested in ancient Egyptian civilization at all really until I returned to live in the United States which made me furious when I found out how interested I was in Egyptian history! I am now completely obsessed with it.

This theory is the most plausible to me. I mean, it’s easy to say the ancient Egyptians built them but after living in Egypt, my mind had changed. You can do all the research you want but an opportunity of living in Egypt is the best way. The pyramids of giza were not tombs. Im not gonna sit here and explain all of the reasons why. Its gonna take a while to explain but if you want to know, ask me.

I was able to travel almost every weekend to different cities in Egypt;I was able to visit many temples. Most people aren’t able to do that at all WHATSOEVER cause we were American diplomats. We could do “whatever” the F we wanted with Egyptian cops around us to protect us most of the time. We could stop along the highway wherever we wanted cause we had our own car. Its sounds so simple but its true. There are a lot of checkpoints around Egypt and with a diplomatic car, it was like an Ezpass. Everyone else had to stop or were told they could’t pass through. So I was extremely lucky. I wish I took myself more seriously but I was dumb and immature back then.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I was gonna say something but changed my mind ... sorry

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You have obviously put a lot of effort into this thread, well done. But it seems an awful lot of effort to build over many decades the biggest structure mankind has ever constructed only to make something that can be made in just a couple beakers.

It’s the most precious, prized and mysterious subject ever to have been talked about. It has magical properties such as prolonging people’s lives, allowing levitation, allowing cloaking,

do you have any scientific proof of these claims?

edit on 18-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Well, the next question would be, why was so much white powdered gold needed to be produced cause this would produce extremely large amounts of mono-atomic gold. David Hudson did a lot of research on it. He explains it in detail. Some popular holy books explain a weird gold substances/ Moses also supposedly worked a lot with it.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Wait for the usual "debunkers" and their Pyramids were build as tombs for pharaohs, screams. Going once, going twice....

p.s. Nice thread. S&F

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You sad ask so...
Why are they NOT tombs if Kings and Queens are buried there?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

there is proof of these claims and plenty of it, moreover in 1971 a U.S farmer accidentally made some and covered one of his fields with it - cutting a long story short - one of the alphabet agencies siezed his farm.

I wont get biblical but its in there too

seach mfkt

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5letters
... and that's gonna confuse the hell out of you...

too late

But I did a bit of research and I can buy some for myself for $77.76.

No Pyramid needed and FREE SHIPPING!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

how about skeptics who ask :

what would happen if you pumped hydrochloric acid through a shaft made of limestone blocks ?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Interesting.
I like the giant battery theory, myself.
You should check that out. Very simple and convincing.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: countingdown

there is proof of these claims and plenty of it, moreover in 1971 a U.S farmer accidentally made some and covered one of his fields with it - cutting a long story short - one of the alphabet agencies siezed his farm.

seach mfkt

Please feel free to link to any peer reviewed scientific papers that prove prolonging people’s lives, allowing levitation, allowing cloaking. It would really help to back up your claims

A link to the story about this farmer would be interesting as well.

edit on 18-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
guess the energy source was the so called ark stolen by mozes from the pyramid....
originally placed in the stone box in the great pyramid

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Please feel free to link to any peer reviewed scientific papers that prove prolonging people’s lives, allowing levitation, allowing cloaking. It would really help to back up your claims

A link to the story about this farmer would be interesting as well.

I read it in a book many years ago ... just looking to see if i still have it

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Howdy,

Interesting question...

You'd dissolve the limestone creating CO2 and CaCl2 salts. It doesn't take very long to dissolve calcite in even dilute hydrochloric... If you don't believe me, get some vinegar, microwave it until it's warm, and put a piece of limestone (not dolostone) in it. Vinegar is 5% acetic acid concentration at best, and that's a weaker acid than hydrochloric.

Side note, I've been using vinegar to dissolve calcite around some ugrandite garnets. Large amount of calcite gone in just days. (As in, most gone in a week.) It doesn't take very long and the salts(not CaCl2) that accumulate on the reaction surfaces don't seem to interfere with further dissolution.

Another side note, did you know that the majority of limestone used in the pyramids was nummulitic? Large single celled foraminifera fossils throughout. This means that the limestone is largely calcitic and has less resistance to dissolution. (And in fact would preferentially dissolve around the fossils, leaving large holes in the blocks of limestone.)

Regards,
Hydeman

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hes trying to justify the need for the Annunaki to *build* the pyramids.

The pyramids are Doorways to Accension Chambers.
The Egyptians talk about it.
Think about factories for turning humans into accended beings.

Think of the Halls of two truths.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
"Monoatomic Gold" is today's phrase for "magic pixie dust."

The pyramids make neither, for we all know the pyramids make magic potions, not magic dust.

They double as razor sharpeners. Multitasking.

Harte

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
"Monoatomic Gold" is today's phrase for "magic pixie dust."

The pyramids make neither, for we all know the pyramids make magic potions, not magic dust.

They double as razor sharpeners. Multitasking.

Harte

And they can keep a banana from spoiling.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: countingdown

seach mfkt

There's lots of proof, but you won't provide any... Uh huh...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

There were no paintings on the walls, no hieroglyphs telling stories of the pharaoh's life, and no treasures the Pharaoh could take to his afterlife as was found in every other pyramid. Ive been to a lot of tombs. More than the average. I know what they are like. Inside of the pyramid does not look like a tomb.

Some commentators have argued that the pyramid was built so massive to reflect the greatness of the king or even to satisfy the king’s ego. This is somewhat improbable given that not a single official inscription bearing the king’s name has ever been found inside any of the early, giant pyramids—not one. Oh, and there is like no statues of khufu at all. There is like 1 that I know of. Its 3 inches tall. Are you serious? And also, why would the ancient Egyptians suddenly abandon an ancient tomb-building tradition of rectangular superstructures (i.e. mastabas) for their kings and queens in favour of square superstructures (i.e. pyramids) and why would they continue building mastaba tombs during the pyramid-building age and long afterwards? Makes no sense.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join