It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Oh, the farmer?

From Wikianswers:

In 1996, the story of this initial discovery was reported in NEXUS articles by the Phoenix, Arizona, crop farmer David Hudson ]. He explained that his soil suffered from a high sodium content, which caused the surface to be hard and impenetrable by water. To combat this (back in 1976), he was injecting sulphuric acid into the ground so as to break down the crust to a manageable consistency, but, on testing soil constituents that were not dissolved by the acid, he found that one particular material had a most unusual quality. When heat-dried in the Arizona sun, it would flare into a great blaze of white light and totally disappear. Under spectroscopic analysis, however, the substance registered as "pure nothing"!

Following unsuccessful tests at Cornell University, a sample was sent to Harwell Laboratories in Oxfordshire, England, for neutron activation analysis, but even they could not obtain a suitable reading. Eventually, with assistance from the Soviet Academy of Sciences, it was determined that the mysterious, glowing white substance was composed entirely of platinum group metals in a form hitherto unknown to science.

In the course of continued research, the material was regularly heated and cooled, with a resultant fluctuation in its gravitational weight. It was also discovered that, at a certain temperature, the white bead would fall apart to become a monatomic (single atom) powder--at which point its weight fell dramatically to 56% of its starting weight. Further heating at 1160º centigrade then transformed the precious substance into a wonderfully clear glass, at which point the material weight returned to its original 100%. It was seemingly impossible, but it happened time and time again!

Totally bewildered, the scientists continued their investigations. When they repeatedly heated and cooled the sample under inert gases, they found that the cooling processes took the sample to an amazing 400% of its starting weight; but when they heated it again, they found it weighed less than nothing--way below zero. When they removed the sample from the pan, they discovered that the pan actually weighed more than it did with the material in it, and they perceived that the sample had the ability to transfer its weightlessness to its supporting host. In other words, even the pan was levitating! This was precisely in accordance with the old Alexandrian alchemical text which had discussed the golden Paradise Stone over 2,000 years before: that the material could outweigh its original quantity of gold, but, when transposed to powder, even a feather would tip the scales against it.

The substance was also determined to be a natural superconductor with a null magnetic field, repelling both north and south magnetic poles, while having the ability to levitate and store any amount of light and energy within itself

skeptics.stackexchange.com...

You will forgive me, I trust, if I back away slowly, muttering comforting phrases all the while.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

You will find that the product you write about was made simply in the Temples according to Lawrence Gardner's excellent book about the Arki of the covenant. The white powder was found in a temple in the desert by archaeologists years ago.

However the theory you have worked hard to put over is very interesting and I wonder what the 'levitation', which is one of the things the white powder facilitates was the purpose of producing it or whether it was: for a source of power to produce light etc or a source for longevity and health?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Here is my theory of why the Great pyramids were built, it's a tourist trap,they just knew foreigners would hoo and aah over those giant structures everyone from ancient to modern times wanna go there to check it out and hay while you are there buy some stuff,kinda like Mt Rushmore the Eiffel Tower and the statue of liberty.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Im happy to discuss this further but I seems that you're derailing the original post

Christianity is more than one book, the bible comprises of around 66 mainstream accepted books.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

thanks

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Fabulous thread OP!! S&F Now THIS is why I joined ATS - minus the "quippy" one-liners and attempts at derailing, there is much here that makes sense, and the fact that many are set on circumnavigating away from the potential plausibility of the topic at hand, leads me to believe even more that you are on to something.

Thanks for all of your efforts in accumulating and assembling such a massive amount of info that was truly a pleasure to read.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoonBlossom
Fabulous thread OP!! S&F Now THIS is why I joined ATS - minus the "quippy" one-liners and attempts at derailing, there is much here that makes sense, and the fact that many are set on circumnavigating away from the potential plausibility of the topic at hand, leads me to believe even more that you are on to something.

Thanks for all of your efforts in accumulating and assembling such a massive amount of info that was truly a pleasure to read.

Were you to search ATS for "White Powder Gold," "Monoatomic Gold," "Orme" or Mfkzt," you'd see that much more than "quippy one-liners" have been written about this magical elixer.

It's total crap, completely made up, but it cures cancer and AIDS.

Harte

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

Interesting, star and flag.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

And no...Mono-atomic Gold (or any metal for that matter) doesn't have "magical properties" of any kind.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that if I were you.

Have a read up on how certain metals can obliterate viruses and bacteria, and then tell me that thousands of years ago people of the time wouldn't have considered Gold, or Silver, or Platinum, or Copper 'magical' because, apart from anything else, it can totally kill and hence purify virus and bacteria contaminated fluids...including blood.

Until recently, local wound infection has been a challenge with few management options. However, the advent of advanced wound dressings containing topical antimicrobial agents, such as silver, has provided a new approach to the control of wound pathogens

And;

Silver has proven antimicrobial activity that includes antibiotic-resistant bacteria, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and vancomycin-resistant enterococci (VRE).[4] Its role as an antimicrobial agent is particularly attractive, as it has a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity[5,6] with minimal toxicity toward mammalian cells at low concentrations[7] and has a less likely tendency than antibiotics to induce resistance due to its activity at multiple bacterial target sites.

Medscape

A quick online search reveals many articles on the effectiveness of colloidal or mono-atomic preparations using Silver. Gold is even more effective in this regard, but of course is many times more costly, and so Silver offers the best cost/benefit ratio for general treatment on commercial scales...if you were a Pharaoh, with Gold falling out of every orifice, you would use Gold instead of Silver.

Since Gold is similar in colour to the Sun, and Silver is similar in colour to the Moon and stars...Gold and Silver that could destroy harmful viruses and bacteria, especially so after breaking down the metallic bonds to form mono-elements, would be like a gift of life from the Egyptian gods...literally.

That would be a pretty magical property of these various metals, in a time before pharma antivirals and antibiotics in anyone's book today, let alone 1000's of years ago.

And if you could somehow process these metals in such a manner as to make them totally and easily ingestable and much more effective at hunting down and destroying pathogens in the blood and body tissues, i'd imagine that would be more than enough to warrant building Pyramids to produce this on an industrial scale.

If i were privy to such alchemical knowledge, and i had the resources and power of an ancient Egyptian ruler, i would have built as they did, and construct what amounts to an ancient industrial pharmaceutical factory.

Why would they need so much of it?

The Pharaohs had armies and this mono-atomic gold (and other metals as mentioned) would certainly have been used in wound dressings, applied to sores on the body, ingested to protect against parasitic infection and generally used to purify drinking water among other similar uses.

Whether or not this had other effects on the body or mind is open to debate, but simply clearing out toxins and parasites / viruses and bacteria from the skin and inside the body tissues would certainly have extended life simply by not having the people fall victim from such infections and die, i would have thought.

So really, you're quite wrong about mono-atomic gold or metals in general not having 'magical properties'...they do. Even more magical 1000's of years ago, when a simple infection that would have killed you, can be stopped in its tracks by these prepared metals.

This is a good reason why ALL hospital door handles and push plates etc. should be made from copper, with silver plated surface...viruses and bacteria simply does not survive on such metal surfaces and it would cut down MRSA and other infections being transferred to anyone who opens a door!

edit on 19-7-2014 by MysterX because: added quotes and link.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952 Thank you sir. I knew i was not crazy... backs away slowly

news.discovery.com... amids-hieroglyphs-robot-mystery-110526.htm I do wonder if anyone has any pics of the inscriptions found in the shafts? There was never any water flowing or being used in the production of the gold but gold and energy was being produced. Our reality is being controlled by another realm that is opposite to ours. There is a pyramid we can't see that is in line with the great one forming a star. This is the reason that paul was crucified upside down. If we want to take the power back then all we have to do is fire up the ole gold maker. The other reality next to ours is a positive realm that is being run by negative people. This is why and how they are sucking the positivity from our world. They lead us in spirit and we have no idea it is happening. I know the precise tempatures to heat the elements and the timing to form the energy that will take the power back but it is a matter of people beliving that this is not just hogwash. or we can just keep suffering

edit on 19-7-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Were you to search ATS for "White Powder Gold," "Monoatomic Gold," "Orme" or Mfkzt," you'd see that much more than "quippy one-liners" have been written about this magical elixer.

Please read the post by MysterX just above this one. It conveys everything I wanted to reply with (and then some), and quite succinctly I might add.

Not all of us refer to debunkers on ATS threads for info - nor should we be expected to! If you hadn't noticed, they tend to come out in droves around certain topics. Many of us read outside of this website and have come to our OWN conclusions and possibilities.

Also one cannot help but to notice that "quippy one-liners" are quite the norm around here; especially in topics that just might prove for interesting discussion. Sometimes it seems that certain conversations MUST be stopped at all costs. I have to question why people care so much - if open-minded thought is foolish, why not simply leave the "fools" to their foolish prattle?!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I know the precise tempatures to heat the elements and the timing to form the energy that will take the power back but it is a matter of people beliving that this is not just hogwash. or we can just keep suffering

Well, er, so why haven't you done so? Why do believe have to believe you before you do it?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Mr Mask

And no...Mono-atomic Gold (or any metal for that matter) doesn't have "magical properties" of any kind.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that if I were you.

Oh trust me, I can say that no metals are "magical" as fast as I please. Because its something that can't be said fast enough.

MM

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The other reality next to ours is a positive realm that is being run by negative people. This is why and how they are sucking the positivity from our world. They lead us in spirit and we have no idea it is happening. I know the precise tempatures to heat the elements and the timing to form the energy that will take the power back but it is a matter of people beliving that this is not just hogwash. or we can just keep suffering

Oh my...how untrue. Primitive fantasy. I can only hope you do not believe in this.

MM

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

I know the precise tempatures to heat the elements and the timing to form the energy that will take the power back but it is a matter of people beliving that this is not just hogwash. or we can just keep suffering

Well, er, so why haven't you done so? Why do believe have to believe you before you do it?
Let me just phone egypt and let them know i'm on my way and i'm not crazy so they should have faith in me because i can change the world one atom at a time.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask oh please do throw me a futuristic rational rope of your intelligence.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Mr Mask oh please do throw me a futuristic rational rope of your intelligence.

You never know who is or who isn't seriously endorsing fantasy here on ATS. There is always a large number of people spreading false information. So, I can only hope you are kidding when it comes to such stuff.

MM

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Let me just phone egypt and let them know i'm on my way and i'm not crazy so they should have faith in me because i can change the world one atom at a time.

Why do you need to phone them? Most nationalities can get tourist's entry visa's at the airport - so I don't see the reason for your delay. I can recommend a good hotel, Mina House with an excellent view of the pyramids.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune cool cool cool your paying right? let's get this atomic party started. If not then i still need some time to accuire ingredients. It would be much easier if i had some followers to help out.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Hanslune cool cool cool your paying right? let's get this atomic party started. If not then i still need some time to accuire ingredients. It would be much easier if i had some followers to help out.

Sound like you have a problem you need to solve then, please let us know when you have used your credit card, flown to Egypt and saved the world.

We appreciate your heroic efforts to save us from what ever it is you imagine is doing what ever you think it's doin' - er or something like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join