It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: 5letters

Gold was important to the gods. But I think the pyramids were made to pull hydrogen out of water just to make cold fusion. In fact nobody knows why the pyramids were built, but that they are made by another civilization than Egyptian is pretty clear to me. Although I know I can be mistaken.

A lot of mysteries in a box: read

www.evawaseerst.be...

What Gods?

The Pyramids were not used to pull hydrogen out of water to make cold fusion. That is just silly and impossible.

Another civilization other than the Egyptians made the Pyramids and its clear to you? How can you be so sure to trust your own clarity when you trust that silly link you posted that leads one to a maze of absolute nonsense?

MM

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

Howdy Mask

The question that always arises when this claim is made;

How come with have hundreds of thousand, nay millions of pieces of evidence of the ancient Egyptian culture in the Nile Valley yet not a single item from this 'other civilization'?

Puzzling, lol

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Wow we have some real long term suffers here. The actions of haters does more by far to support a theory or action than a single proponet of a subject ever could do alone or with help sometimes. I bet some of you also believe that you catch more flies with honey than vinigar. I submit that many here care more about believing they are right vs furthering their agenda to sway minds. The knee jerk tactics clearly show that is the case. It would be unwise of anyone to think that people that make up their minds 100% on a subject without proper facts to back their claims could be trusted to know what is what. The majority of readers enjoy the debate but steer away from the wreck with one big question in mind and that is why all the hate for an opinion. That leads the reader in their thoughts further than so called facts. It is more about energies but that is a concept that can not be grasped by one tracked minds. By all means carry on.

1) Tho I am not the best "speller" in the world. Can you please start using spell check? It is driving me nuts that every other word you type is a slaughtered misspelling.

2) I don't care about catching flies. I care about false information poisoning the minds of my peers and the youth. I care about nonsense becoming accepted around me because crazy people and hoaxers are being listened to. I care that people like you are too lazy to gain a basic understanding of history and science and rather gravitate towards stupidity and lies.

3) Nobody is using Knee Jerk tactics here. Do you even know what that term means? When you have a group of people taking the time to explain, link and direct you towards peer reviewed facts and legitimate studies (that destroy your utter nonsense) that is not a "knee jerk tactic". That is called "being patient and trying to educate the uninformed and/or lazy".

4) Carry on? Trust me, as long as liars, hucksters, nut jobs and thieves are going to continue spreading stupid nonsense, then people are going to continue trying to educate them on the truth.

Its very clear you do not even have a clue on the standing accepted theories/studies/explanations on all these subjects. Agree with them or not, that's fine. But at least know them. You do not. You obviously don't have a 4th grade grasp on science or history.

MM
edit on 24-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Howdy Mask

The question that always arises when this claim is made;

How come with have hundreds of thousand, nay millions of pieces of evidence of the ancient Egyptian culture in the Nile Valley yet not a single item from this 'other civilization'?

Puzzling, lol

Its obvious isn't it? The Pyramid that contained all that information...flew away...and went back to the planet that sent the original builders. Cold fusion engines and all.

Don't believe me? Then you are silly...cus I had a vision of it all, and as a rational thinker- I think my visions are more trustworthy than all the evidence to the contrary.

MM

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
just because one believes that all of these things can happen by producing gold, doesn't mean that they actually did work.
Just because i believe that if i take the blue pills in my drawer that ill see how far the rabit hole goes. doesnt mean ill actually ever get there.
Who are you to say that the pyramid was in fact built for this purpose but it failed, who ever said it actually worked, I never did and you to say that its "hogwash" and "Nonsense" that they tried and the pyramid is just a giant Failure because someone back then believed that this could work.

I think the true problem with this is that Everyone needs definitive proof that something happened, and the truth is no one can go back in time and ask the Egyptians what it was really made for, and thus no one can truly prove this claim..

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask It was a meta4. I am still waiting for all the evidence that you find to be so definitive. Save the spill about the burden of proof. How did they build them structures in the time allotted anyhow? Your side of the debate has just as many holes as the other. If anything is silly then it is how anyone can make their mind up without proof. My assumptions are just as good as yours.

edit on 24-7-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Mr Mask It was a meta4. I am still waiting for all the evidence that you find to be so definitive. Save the spill about the burden of proof. How did they build them structures in the time allotted anyhow? Your side of the debate has just as many holes as the other. If anything is silly then it is how anyone can make their mind up without proof. My assumptions are just as good as yours.

No there is evidence for the orthodox view but that is denied or ignored by those who want aliens or Atlanteans building them or the ancient Egyptians building them for some silly reason or another, as far as I can tell there are about 40-50 fringe theories out there so far - which one is right and why are the rest wrong?

The burden of proof for your ideas sits squarely on your head and is not mine, Harte, Skalla, Var or Mr. M's task to disprove.

I personally look forward to your evidence, especially if it is based on something more solid than your claim to have been there......
edit on 24/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I have seen the claims that the imaginary deluge or other disaster washed or destroyed all the evidence for these other cultures but oddly left all the evidence for the ancient Egyptians and their predecessor there!

Or

The mysterious others were what I call the 'drop cloth' culture, they deliberately went thru life leaving no trace of their existence this is usually a 'new age' theory with them using their minds or magic to do the work that would otherwise leave archaeological traces.

Go figure.
edit on 24/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

No there is evidence for the orthodox view but that is denied or ignored by those who want aliens or Atlanteans building them or the ancient Egyptians building them for some silly reason or another, as far as I can tell there are about 40-50 fringe theories out there so far - which one is right and why are the rest wrong?

The burden of proof for your ideas sits squarely on your head and is not mine, Harte, Skalla, Var or Mr. M's task to disprove.

I personally look forward to your evidence, especially if it is based on something more solid than your claim to have been there......
Funny you quote my words but do not read them. I asked for the poster to put the burden of proof argument aside and show some proof to support the theory you guys have going. It was a request and your response seems to point to some disbelief in your own theory or simple lack of care for the truth. That would mean it is not about truth for you guys but it is about believing you are right and making sure it looks to you like the other side is wrong. Until all the questions are answered then we have a debate where one side is being childish in their stance by not wanting to go beyond any set parameters of debate. You have just as much to prove with your accepted theories as any of the other ones. At least i admit mine come from my head where it looks as though the accepted theory comes from your arse. I am asking for you to show me how you are right.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Yes I read you missive and thought it amusing, nothing more.

However, I would be very happy to agree with any evidence you put out that did show that the orthodox position on x or y is wrong, I look forward to it. Nevertheless, I don't care if you don't accept the mainstream view considering your comments to date you don't appear to be a rational person. I will however point out to others if you attempt to misrepresent the mainstream evidence or make up stuff in your attempt to prove x or y.

I started a thread some time ago where I was listing all the mainstream evidence, unfortunately I never finished. I'll see if I can find that.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

You are just playing bs games. In the post you responded to a asked about the time frame of the pyramid being built. I have sibmitted that the stones were provided for them to put it together and that is how they were able to errect it in the known time slot. Can you explain how you believe it was done? On top of that there is a lack of source found for much of the stones. How do you get around that? The pyramids are one of the most mysterious structures know to us yet in your thoery many leaps have been made that defy explanitions. As far as you trying to take the high road to be so much more knowledgable there have been no attempts to explain some of the mysteries. Afterall the debate could have been over a while back if you presented fact. That's what happens when one of these topics come up on here and find that they are false then the thread is moved. I challenge any who are quick to dismiss claims because you also think you have the answers to convince us by way of truth that the thread is a false theory. Simly stating that something is not possible will not do it.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Doesn't work friend, lol you seem to be under the delusion that I care about what you think of me, I don't. If you want to challenge the mainstream theory (not my theory I'm not that old) feel free to do so I and others will respond.

Now I was speaking to the can of Hormel Chili I keep on the top of my computer. It's inhabited by the soul of an ancient Shinto Priest and Yamaoroshi farmer who has told me on the QT that you weren't an ancient Egyptian but instead were a late dark ages Latvian swamp farmer....and I believe him.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

And, in keeping with Fringe Science, it's up to him to prove he isn't a Latvian swamp farmer. But we all know there's a world wide conspiracy to suppress knowledge of his being a Latvian swamp farmer, and any claims made by himself to the contrary are only because he can't think outside the box.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

That's about it and my haunted can of Hormel Chili is also infallible......

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Blackmarketeer

That's about it and my haunted can of Hormel Chili is also infallible......

Not according to my personal Ascended Master - Bool Krappi.

He says your "chili" is full of soy.

Harte

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Now you say your claims are assumptions? A few pages back they were facts presented to you in visions of a previous life. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Ok .. explain this since you experts are so knowledgeable

What where when and how ??????

You have the time and energy to bash the op for their thoughts ...

so explain

I eagerly await your all knowing explaination

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: R0CR13

Ok, I'll bite. My uneducated guess would be he is looking at a vegetable. There are a couple of "imperfections" that were not originally part of the depiction which should not be confused with light or energy signatures.

Note: I identified by credentials (none) as well as the quality (guess) of my SWAG. (Scientific Wild Assed Guess).

I did not present my guess as fact, nor did I make a claim that I chiseled that in during a previous life, nor did I receive visions from an extra terrestrial race living in Alpha Centauri. I also did not make claims regarding technology existing without supporting evidence. Shall I go on?

edit on 25-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Ok you dont know .. thats honest .

Thx

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: R0CR13

Ok .. explain this since you experts are so knowledgeable

What where when and how ??????

You have the time and energy to bash the op for their thoughts ...

so explain

I eagerly await your all knowing explaination

That is Kheperkare Nekhtnebef (Nectanebo I) kneeling during a bread sacrificing. His cartouche his present on the actual stone...as are the detailed explanations of what he is doing and who he is.

Not only is this explained, its been translated for over 100 years now and well known.

Mind telling me how anyone is bashing anyone here? What is being done is gullible (and/or lying...or outright crazy) people are being told they are wrong and then being directed to the correct information by people who actually care to "deny ignorance" as ATS was created to do.

Now please...take your little picture that is "not a mystery" and present evidence of something that proves the pyramids were magical machines that did things that break the laws of physics.

If you can't do this...get off the playing field or join the logical (and correct) side. "The non-stupid side".

And...don't thank me for explaining that pic to you. I mean, even though it is a famous carving from the last dynasty and fully explained for many many years...I still enjoy removing nonsense from the mind of an ATSer that may have been tricked or swindled by hoaxes or false claims.

MM
edit on 25-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join