It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Hanslune

You are just playing bs games. In the post you responded to a asked about the time frame of the pyramid being built. I have sibmitted that the stones were provided for them to put it together and that is how they were able to errect it in the known time slot. Can you explain how you believe it was done? On top of that there is a lack of source found for much of the stones. How do you get around that? The pyramids are one of the most mysterious structures know to us yet in your thoery many leaps have been made that defy explanitions. As far as you trying to take the high road to be so much more knowledgable there have been no attempts to explain some of the mysteries. Afterall the debate could have been over a while back if you presented fact. That's what happens when one of these topics come up on here and find that they are false then the thread is moved. I challenge any who are quick to dismiss claims because you also think you have the answers to convince us by way of truth that the thread is a false theory. Simly stating that something is not possible will not do it.

Stop trying to play bait and switch. I have not presented a theory, nor is this thread's subject about "my theories".

I am here for one reason alone- THIS thread's OP is littered with uneducated nonsense pulled from proven con-men who use information to trick gullible people into funding the dishonest works of dishonest scum.

I am not here to give you a basic high school level education on Ancient Egypt.

AND YOU SIR say you lived in Ancient Egypt and worked in the pyramids making gold in a past life. How fricken DARE you ask for proof of anything from ANYONE? You have some nerve.

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

bread sacrificing .... OK yes i'm LOL

care to go into a little more detail ?

Tell me about this "bread" .

How was it prepared and for whom ?

I can explain quite a bit about the the original pyramid machines .

But t that would take days and you seem to be a little impatient for that level of discussion .

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: R0CR13

Tell me about this "bread" .

But t that would take days and you seem to be a little impatient for that level of discussion .

Explain? I thought I just did. But I see you are a little slow on the take, so let me go further just to help you out of that silly little notion you have going on in your head.

You see, Pharaohs of the last dynasty were often shown in carved images sacrificing bread. Its a common image. Example, here is Psamtik I (Psammeticus or Psammetichus) doing the same (also explained in the hieroglyphics above and below the image, as the one you also provided).

now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE shower me with your oh-so-insightful information on the magical Pyramid machines you are sooooooooooooo hyped to share with us...

So I can dismantle that nonsense for the good of all mankind, as well.

I can hardly wait.

PS- If its more silly crap...I will have to consider you gullible, uneducated or a hoaxer. Just warning you now.

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Oh...and I am not impatient...in fact, I've been asking for evidence for days and days now...waiting...I see a lot of uneducated (or lying) people in here throwing around hogwash but refusing to show evidence. I am very very patient...will you reward me for being so with some evidence now, or will you dodge the subject and change the topic?

Oh wait...you already did by bringing up images of a simple bread sacrifice and then blathering on about something nonsensical.

I mean look at you...you took a famous bread sacrificing (a very common image of ancient Egypt) and tried to sell it off as some magical mystery...then when you were shown the truth, you replied- "Bread? yah right. LOL".

Clever.

Pretty intelligent rebuttal sir. No machine (not even a modern one of any level of complexity) would take "days" to explain in laymen terms. In fact, it shouldn't take anyone longer than a handful of minutes to explain any basic concept in a way that conveys evidence.

Hey, why not just link me to the information if its that lengthy? I wouldn't want you hurting your fingers pounding out an entire paragraph.

Oh wait...I forgot. You know basically nothing about history or physics, hence why you gravitate to total nonsense that even a grade school child could easily debunk.

Roll with hoaxers and be outed as a spreader of hoaxes. Remember that. Your credibility is on the line here. Along with your dignity. So please...for posterity...come correct or be the next to be checked.

Hugs.

MM
edit on 25-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Pic of the slab here, at the bottom of page 4, info about Nectanebo starts there, but at the bottom of page 3.

originally posted by: R0CR13Tell me about this "bread" .

Really?

Harte

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

So what you're telling me is You Dont Know ..

Is that correct ?

The "bread" is mentioned in various texts .

What is it made of ?

What was it's purpose ?

Spare us the condescending remarks and get serious .

You obviously have that ability .

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: R0CR13

I think you are being disingenuous. You have gotten answers to your questions twice now. The condescension in the previous response was deserved, IMO.

Now you want to know what the bread is made of? Is there a point? If so, please make it and spare us the false drama.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Is that correct ?

The "bread" is mentioned in various texts .

What is it made of ?

What was it's purpose ?

Spare us the condescending remarks and get serious .

You obviously have that ability .

The entire of Egypt was mostly fed with bread. In fact, we know so much about about the bread they made that there is no questions left about it. There are detailed images and hieroglyphics (literately hundreds of them) showing the process of how it was made and the act of eating it (and using it in religious rituals).

Is this where you lose the path of logic? Is this how deep you get into history before you invoke unicorns and magic? Bread? You question...bread?

IF THESE PEOPLE MADE GOLD MAKING MACHINES...you find it strange that they made bread?

Bread was holy to the Ancient people of Egypt. It fed the majority of their people. Without it there would be no Egypt to speak of.

They also used beer as much (if not more) than bread...and no, it wasn't magical either.

Now stop accusing me of shirking my duties of giving you a "fisher-price-my-fist-tour-of-basic-facts", and begin your own telling of your marvelous insight into things that break the laws of physics.

I am waiting...

Oh wait...you can't. And you won't. Cus all you know are whispers of nonsense. Echos of hoaxers. Vapors of old cons designed for folks just like you. Heck, you most likely don't even know the origins of the nonsense you are supporting. I am assuming you have not even read the original works of those who first crafted the hoaxes you spread...never mind the actual history that is known and supported by modern academia.

Please...educate me. I am tired educating you.

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Is that correct ?

Absolutely not. How did you come to that conclusion?

And for the record...I just consulted my imaginary friend (who is not only a two headed glowing half-toad-half-goat, but also was a bread baker in a past life within Ancient Egypt).

He verifies my evidence I provided you.

He also asked me to ask you...why couldn't you just Google "The history of bread". He seems to think you may be lazy and using us to pass your freshmen year History class.

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Nice try ... either you Don't Know or you're avoiding the answer .

I'm not wasting time on you if you wont participate and continue to deflect ..

re read the pyramid texts and the old testament the answer is spelled out there too

Answer the questions and I will continue .

Although that's unlikely IMHO

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

when people ask a question - that has chuff all to do with the topic - and demand not the actual factual answer - but one that conforms to their expectations of what the answer " should " be . as a pre-requisite to addressing the topic

one has to ask - whats the point ?

if you have something to add - get on with it and give us the summary

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Nice try ... either you Don't Know or you're avoiding the answer .

I'm not wasting time on you if you wont participate and continue to deflect ..

re read the pyramid texts and the old testament the answer is spelled out there too

Answer the questions and I will continue .

Although that's unlikely IMHO

Again, there are very few things we understand more about ancient Egypt than the making of their bread. Statues, carvings, hieroglyphics all show and explain this in the deepest of detail to the point where the very bread is still made today.

But, since you refuse to learn what is taught in the first year of high school (and refuse to research this yourself), I will link you. Notice I have taken considerable time to be clear with you. And you have failed three times to present a single sentence of evidence (false or not).

Here is everything you need to know about Egypt's bread.

www.touregypt.net...

NOW...please...enlighten us all on this magical bread or the Gold making Pyramids...Because I assure you, that nonsense will be dismantled as easy as Egypt made bread.

I'm waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting.

Fact remains, if you had a drop of information, you would have already shared it. You do not. You are spreading lies knowingly or unknowingly. But they are primitive/stupid lies nonetheless.

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

when people ask a question - that has chuff all to do with the topic - and demand not the actual factual answer - but one that conforms to their expectations of what the answer " should " be . as a pre-requisite to addressing the topic

one has to ask - whats the point ?

if you have something to add - get on with it and give us the summary

Exactly...not only is this bread off topic, but if the guy had a single drop of usable information he would have presented it already.

Notice he also says he can explain the magic Pyramid machines, but it would take too long. Nice...sounds legit.

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The answer is clear .

It is on the record .

Credible Egyptologists acknowledge it .

I'm not going to tell you so you can feign knowledge and dismiss the answer .

Everyone of you so called skeptics should be able to answer this ...

So far I'm very disappointed .

Which makes me wonder why bother ... ?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Mr Mask

Oh I see you really dont get it ..

This is so far over your head it is absolutely futile to continue to engage ..

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh I see you really dont get it ..

This is so far over your head it is absolutely futile to continue to engage ..

Exactly what I said you would do.

You were presented the evidence and then you dodged it and went on to pretend you have some knowledge you do not have.

I showed you what the image you shared was...you changed the subject. I told you how bread was made in ancient Egypt...you dropped the subject saying I am unable to "get it". You left the subject after replying 4 times demanding of me information while promising to return the favor...you crapped the bed and left it dead.

You are not a working part of this debate. You are not using ATS correctly. And you sure in hell have no right asking people for information while you pretend to hoard information that is not real.

My 10 year old son just laughed at you and began telling me how bread was made in Ancient Egypt. Mind you he was very correct, and never studied Ancient Egypt.

Now please...stop wasting my time with your lack of evidence and be defeated by logic...like the rest of your kind.

PS-This is why long ago I stopped sharing detailed replies to those spreading lies. I stick to pointing a finger at stupid nonsense and calling it stupid nonsense. Because even if I took you back in time with a time machine to show you the truth, your kind will always ignore the proof and run towards stupid nonsense. Know why? Because nonsense takes zero effort to support or obtain, while real truth takes work and effort. People who follow hoaxes as the truth are just lazy, gullible, uneducated or dishonest.

You don't seek truth. You seek fantasy that makes you feel educated. And that fantasy shows all that you are very much not educated. You asked for evidence, you did not want evidence. All you want to do is take the lazy path and pretend you know something while you do not.

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Here is something you don't get you are unqualified to discuss this topic .

I don't know how to put this without violating some rule of decorum

But I feel Sorry for you .

Your're nowhere near as clever as you think you are .

Time wasted chalked up to experience ..

enjoy your thread .

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: deadeyedick

a reply to: Hanslune

You are just playing bs games. In the post you responded to a asked about the time frame of the pyramid being built. I have sibmitted that the stones were provided for them to put it together and that is how they were able to errect it in the known time slot. Can you explain how you believe it was done? On top of that there is a lack of source found for much of the stones. How do you get around that? The pyramids are one of the most mysterious structures know to us yet in your thoery many leaps have been made that defy explanitions. As far as you trying to take the high road to be so much more knowledgable there have been no attempts to explain some of the mysteries. Afterall the debate could have been over a while back if you presented fact. That's what happens when one of these topics come up on here and find that they are false then the thread is moved. I challenge any who are quick to dismiss claims because you also think you have the answers to convince us by way of truth that the thread is a false theory. Simly stating that something is not possible will not do it.

Stop trying to play bait and switch. I have not presented a theory, nor is this thread's subject about "my theories".

I am here for one reason alone- THIS thread's OP is littered with uneducated nonsense pulled from proven con-men who use information to trick gullible people into funding the dishonest works of dishonest scum.

I am not here to give you a basic high school level education on Ancient Egypt.

AND YOU SIR say you lived in Ancient Egypt and worked in the pyramids making gold in a past life. How fricken DARE you ask for proof of anything from ANYONE? You have some nerve.

MM
How dare i ask for proof.lol I take it you are not confident enough in your answers to present your version of the truth and close the debate here. There is no sense in dragging this out any further if you have facts then present them or admit you are full of it and the pyramids are a mystery.

Example If i make a thread ang say that 2+2=5 and you come into my thread and show how the answer is 4 and that proves me wrong then guess what the thread is done at that point and moved to the trash bin or closed. I challenge you for the sake of the good of mankind to whip it out and get it over with. If you can not do this then you should at least acknowledge that these theories have a place as much as yours.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

No offense, but BS.

I did find this little tidbit of interesting information that obliquely applies to the OP:

At Giza, instead of building for an economy of scale (building one large industrial-capacity bakery) the Egyptians built many household-sized bakeries.

This fits in many ways with the kind of social structure that permeated all of ancient Egypt. Most production was done on a household level: cooking, pottery making, agriculture, metal working, and textile manufacturing, etc.

So a large production facility, such as described in the OP violates the typical production methodology/social structure.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I really think how its funny that you deflect questions asked of you about the Bread when it was in fact you who was the one disputing that claim, you cant give someone an answer and not expect one in return just to say i dont have to answer that, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Secondly the symbol used in the hieroglyphics for BREAD. looks absolutely nothing the same as the link you provided. Or are you going to tell me next that you used multiple symbols for the same thing, i LAFF at you sir.

the whole point of the matter is simply this.
no one is capable of answering this question because no one was truly there.
History was written from the people who won the battles and who wanted to symbolize their power, even if that means to LIE.

Just because people post on a website thats supposed to be about conversing on topics, you have turned into "I'm a know it all and im just going to call everyone an idiot because thats all im good for" kind of talk. Give it a rest and go play some cricket.

People should be aloud to express what they feel is correct, and who are you to say they are wrong or down right lying, how do they even know if they are lying if in fact that have no idea, JUST LIKE YOU. your such a hypocritical a$$hole and i know you love it. feed off the flaming some more you troll.

now let people discuss in privacy, we dont need your input let alone do we even care.

Regardless of what proof you provide, all it is still just speculation of what researchers believe to be correct. its just like believe in god, just because theirs a bible and theres all sorts of proof and documentation of his existence, does it make it true.

Like i said before, who are you to say that the Egyptians built this for the purpose of gold power thinking it would give them all sorts of special powers, doesn't mean it actually worked. who knows if the pyramid of Giza was just one GIANT failure. how can you prove that wrong?
oh because some other person said thats what it is, who is he to know, all it is, is just research, how many times have researches been wrong about something, what makes this event so special that everything you read and know is 100% accurate and true, learn to think a little deeper before just believing something else someone told you, LEARN TO EXPAND YOUR MIND. god you must be so boring in your regular life LOL.

edit on 25-7-2014 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2014 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join