It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I'm not a descendant of the Palestinians but Israel gets billions and more every year from us American taxpayers so I think we all have a say in the crimes against humanity that they constantly keep committing. When Israel was formed, where did all those Europeans come from and how did they get there?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
bottom line is these people are enjoying others misery......and that is a sad state of affairs

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Newsflash, stop waiting at the ready with all kinds of support from USA and others and then lets REALLY see what happens.

Well, all sides of this are completely and totally owned anyways, so who really cares what they do ??

ALL OF THEM are gonna be gone, and soon too !!

Again, another quote from the famous Albert Pike, who seemed completely clairvoyant with times and dates and who would do what, I have even noticed he referred to 2014-15 as being the beginning of THESE EVENTS.

QUOTE:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But to sit there with chairs and popcorn, and cheer for the deaths of men, women and children, is just disgusting. It truly shows the perverted opinions of which some Israelis hold towards the Palestinians. I am actually disgusted.

Interesting historical note, packing a picnic lunch and heading to an expected battlefield was common practice during the Civil War.

Thanks for the historical note, but i think this is somewhat of a different situation. These Israelis aren't watching war take place on a battlefield. They are watching the systematic bombing of a secluded, dense, population - where men, women and children are needlessly dieing.

I can understand why some would go and watch war take place back in the day, but this is on another level, in my honest opinion.

No they are bombing rocket launch sites and known dwellings of leaders who are ordering the rocket attacks. Funny the Palestinian terrorists choose to launch from densely populated areas, wonder how much partying was going on at the launches of those rockets. Every launch was probably cheered with a fanatical cry to their God.

You are incorrect.

The Israelis are bombing a 'secluded, dense, population', as i myself stated. It just so happens that the rocket launch sites are so located in these areas. Do you know why? It is because Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas on earth. They can't help but fire from there, they are stuck behind that wall, and that is where they will stay.

If Israel wants to go around acting against Hamas, they should be doing it with precision special forces raids, not systematic bombings of a dense area, surrounded by innocent civilians.

I don't support either side in the conflict, but i will never understand those who wholeheartedly support the Israeli regime...

Oh the "Dense population myth" again.

It's nowhere near the top of the list, it is even lower than Chicago.

Here is a chart that does a good job debunking that myth.

How dense is dense....or NOT

Oh and Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem are more densely populated, where were they pointing the Palestinian rockets again?

Your lack of outrage at the rocket attacks amuses
edit on 14-7-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

Edit,
BTW your second myth of "stuck behind a wall" is debunked at that link also.

The Gaza border crossing to Egypt is open for passenger traffic, and the Erez crossing into Israel is closed because of Hamas’ state of war against Israel. Even so, thousands of Gazans are allowed into Israel every year for medical and business reasons. In the other direction, Israel transfers over 100,000 tons of humanitarian goods into Gaza every month – nearly 5,000 truckloads of everything from food to clothing, from agricultural equipment to construction supplies.

Seems if Israel really was out to punish everyone there, they wouldn't be trucking in 100,000 tons of supplies for them to survive on every month. The only thing Hamas and other Jihadi's there do for the people is bring death and destruction.
edit on 14-7-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
My first post. Trying to bring some levity. All the poeople who have plenty to say in abhoration of the events people find others enjoying find plenty of enjoyment watching a television show or movie that involves murderous and evil tales rape and torture and sickness and thievery all wrapped in a so called story, when in reality they enjoy being voyeristic upon others in total terror regardless of the true or untrue nature of the made for veiwing industrially made fodder. All the while ignoring their own lust for evil and pointing others voyeristic nature out as inhumane. The master of deception is.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Densitydriven

no.....it's different to enjoy a gory movie than it is to cheer, eat popcorn while in their apartment building trash chairs and laughing about real homicides. That's the difference between fantasy and reality.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

The goal of the terrorist like you is to terrorize and if they weren't partying over a celebration then the terrorists would have won. We can't let fear mongers affect our routines. They like you wish to cause mourning, sadness and other uncomfortable feelings, they're celebrating just like Americans did when bin Laden (spelling?) died.

edit on 14-7-2014 by mattsawaufo because: grammar

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Oh and Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem are more densely populated, where were they pointing the Palestinian rockets again?

Edit,

The Gaza border crossing to Egypt is open for passenger traffic, and the Erez crossing into Israel is closed because of Hamas’ state of war against Israel. Even so, thousands of Gazans are allowed into Israel every year for medical and business reasons. In the other direction, Israel transfers over 100,000 tons of humanitarian goods into Gaza every month – nearly 5,000 truckloads of everything from food to clothing, from agricultural equipment to construction supplies.

Seems if Israel really was out to punish everyone there, they wouldn't be trucking in 100,000 tons of supplies for them to survive on every month. The only thing Hamas and other Jihadi's there do for the people is bring death and destruction.

Shhhhhh. Ain't nobody got da time for facts around here. They're too busy pointing fingers at everyone else to be caring what you got to say. They are without sin and innocent. They all earned their right to pass judgment. Tsk tsk on you.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

This...this is just disturbing.

You know what? Sure, if i was there, i would be sitting on a hill and watching airstrikes take place too. Hell, i would be recording it and photographing the events as they take place. But to sit there with chairs and popcorn, and cheer for the deaths of men, women and children, is just disgusting. It truly shows the perverted opinions of which some Israelis hold towards the Palestinians. I am actually disgusted.

Allan Sørensen, who posted the image, wrote that it showed a kind of “cinema” on the hilltop outside the Israeli town of Sderot, and a caption added: “Clapping when blasts are heard.”

Sørensen’s newspaper, the Kristeligt Dagblad, reported that the gathering involved more than 50 people who had transformed the hill into something “most closely resembling the front row of a reality war theatre”.

It said that people were seen taking popcorn up onto the hill with their chairs, and that they sat cheerfully smoking hookahs.

Further images have since emerged showing larger crowds on subsequent days - suggesting that the so-called “Sderot cinema” was far from a one-off. They showed groups standing and pointing out to the horizon, and one had even brought a sofa up onto the hilltop.

goo.gl...

Some images:

- Daas.

Palestinians celebrating missiles on Israel

edit on 14-7-2014 by HisRoyalJewness because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2014 by HisRoyalJewness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Do you know why? It is because Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas on earth. They can't help but fire from there,

What on earth are you babbling about now? Have you even bothered to look at the Gaza Strip in Google earth?
There is a lot of open space the Hamas terrorists could launch their rockets at Israel from, away from civilians. However, they do not want to do this as they prefer to use their citizens as human shields, so when Israel defends itself from these rocket attacks the Hamas terrorists can use them for propaganda purposes, and the gullible fall for it.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw
reminds me when these sick twisted Zionists did the same thing and were caught video taping the attacks they did on 9/11

just remember if you are not one of the chosen ones to them then you are a goyim(cattle), they are allowed to kill the goyim and it is no sin on them in their sick little minds

You mean when the Palestinians celebrated 911?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Densitydriven
My first post. Trying to bring some levity. All the poeople who have plenty to say in abhoration of the events people find others enjoying find plenty of enjoyment watching a television show or movie that involves murderous and evil tales rape and torture and sickness and thievery all wrapped in a so called story, when in reality they enjoy being voyeristic upon others in total terror regardless of the true or untrue nature of the made for veiwing industrially made fodder. All the while ignoring their own lust for evil and pointing others voyeristic nature out as inhumane. The master of deception is.

so you are saying that watching a movie and enjoying gore is the same as watching it play out for real ?...

i will throw it out there for you...people die with rockets that are being fired over the wall,in the movies the actors do not die they pretend to die

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is not the right thing to do, celebrate death of others, no matter who they are. It has been them that have been murdered by the thousands and they might be getting desensitized. This is their land but they could handle it a little more compassionet, no matter what their mistakes are I support them, let them have peace and the land.
i can see the other side do the same watching the israeles die. Stop trying to make them split their land, it belongs to them.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Oh. Thanks for thinking about the verbage used and inserting your own. Imagining dispair of others for the suspense and personal excitement one would experience during the imaginative process is a sin nonetheless, regardless of where the thought provocative material originates. Delight in despair is not , shall we say...positive in any form. Sin is sin is sin. Thats all i am adding here.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Ah, obviously you would provide a biased source in an attempt to bolster your argument. I wouldn't trust any source with a conflict of interest. Indeed, your own source says on its about page:

About Us:

Advocacy – noun ˈad-və-kə-sē: the act or process of supporting a cause or proposal

CIJA works to coordinate, streamline and direct strategic, targeted advocacy programming on behalf of Canada’s diverse Jewish community.

The Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs is the advocacy arm of the Jewish Federations of Canada.

www.cija.ca...

Now obviously, your source accepts that it advocates on behalf of Jews. That means your source is inherently biased when it comes to the subject matter discussed here, and cannot be trusted.

That said, there is no denying that Gaza is a densely populated area, regardless of what you claim. Indeed, it is actually near the top of the list:

www.infoplease.com...

Edit,

Again, you are trying to argue your opinions based on biased material.

If Israel really cared for the people of Gaza, they wouldn't be holding them on a leash, forcing them to rely on the material mostly provided by them. Sure, the Egyptian border has been open for some time (although it has been closed over the last week or so), but it doesn't diminish the fact that Israel continues a severe blockade of Gaza.

I would recommend you read the following:

Gaza is becoming uninhabitable as humanitarian conditions deteriorate rapidly following Egypt's destruction of smuggling tunnels and Israel's renewed ban on the import of construction materials, the United Nations and aid agencies have said.

www.theguardian.com...

More than 100 people in Gaza are now reported to have been killed and more than 600 people injured. Many of the casualties are women and children. Many people and services are particularly vulnerable and impoverished by the ongoing blockade of Gaza, which has been in place since 2007.

www.oxfam.org...

The blockade of the Gaza Strip refers to a land, air, and sea blockade on the Gaza Strip by Egypt and Israel from 2007 to present.

Opinion on the legality of the blockade is mixed. In September 2011, the Chair and Vice-Chair of a UN Panel of Inquiry concluded in the Palmer Report that the naval blockade is legal and had to be judged isolated from the restrictions on goods reaching Gaza via the land crossings. Concerning the restrictions on goods reaching Gaza via the land crossings the Palmer report stated that they were the main reason for an unsustainable and unacceptable humanitarian situation in Gaza. However a Fact-Finding Mission for the UN Human Rights Council chaired by a former judge of the International Criminal Court found that the blockade constituted collective punishment of the population of Gaza and was therefore unlawful.[26] UN envoy Desmond Tutu, United Nations Human Rights Council head Navi Pillay, the International Committee of the Red Cross and some experts on international law consider the blockade illegal.

en.wikipedia.org...

You accuse me of talking crap, but you should really use objective sources to bolster your claims, before calling others out.
edit on 15-7-2014 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Ah, obviously you would provide a biased source in an attempt to bolster your argument. I wouldn't trust any source with a conflict of interest. Indeed, your own source says on its about page:

About Us:

Advocacy – noun ˈad-və-kə-sē: the act or process of supporting a cause or proposal

CIJA works to coordinate, streamline and direct strategic, targeted advocacy programming on behalf of Canada’s diverse Jewish community.

The Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs is the advocacy arm of the Jewish Federations of Canada.

www.cija.ca...

Now obviously, your source accepts that it advocates on behalf of Jews. That means your source is inherently biased when it comes to the subject matter discussed here, and cannot be trusted.

That said, there is no denying that Gaza is a densely populated area, regardless of what you claim. Indeed, it is actually near the top of the list:

www.infoplease.com...

Edit,

If Israel really cared for the people of Gaza, they wouldn't be holding them on a leash, forcing them to rely on the material mostly provided by them. Sure, the Egyptian border has been open for some time (although it has been closed over the last week or so), but it doesn't diminish the fact that Israel continues a severe blockade of Gaza.

Gaza is becoming uninhabitable as humanitarian conditions deteriorate rapidly following Egypt's destruction of smuggling tunnels and Israel's renewed ban on the import of construction materials, the United Nations and aid agencies have said.

www.theguardian.com...

More than 100 people in Gaza are now reported to have been killed and more than 600 people injured. Many of the casualties are women and children. Many people and services are particularly vulnerable and impoverished by the ongoing blockade of Gaza, which has been in place since 2007.

www.oxfam.org...

The blockade of the Gaza Strip refers to a land, air, and sea blockade on the Gaza Strip by Egypt and Israel from 2007 to present.

Opinion on the legality of the blockade is mixed. In September 2011, the Chair and Vice-Chair of a UN Panel of Inquiry concluded in the Palmer Report that the naval blockade is legal and had to be judged isolated from the restrictions on goods reaching Gaza via the land crossings. Concerning the restrictions on goods reaching Gaza via the land crossings the Palmer report stated that they were the main reason for an unsustainable and unacceptable humanitarian situation in Gaza. However a Fact-Finding Mission for the UN Human Rights Council chaired by a former judge of the International Criminal Court found that the blockade constituted collective punishment of the population of Gaza and was therefore unlawful.[26] UN envoy Desmond Tutu, United Nations Human Rights Council head Navi Pillay, the International Committee of the Red Cross and some experts on international law consider the blockade illegal.

en.wikipedia.org...

You accuse me of talking crap, but you should really use objective sources to bolster your claims, before calling others out.

Guess you don't like the fact that Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem are more densely populated than Gaza.
You can't change the facts just because you don't like the source.

Now where is your outrage that Palestinian rockets were headed towards more densely populated areas than Gaza......
You danced around every bush to avoid the elephant in the room.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthseeking
WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO DO, KISS THE PALESTINIANS' FEET?!?! THEY ARE GETTING BOMBED !!!!

So it's either celebrate with pop corn, or kiss feet? there is no in between?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

About Us:

www.cija.ca...

www.infoplease.com...

Edit,

www.theguardian.com...

www.oxfam.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Guess you don't like the fact that Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem are more densely populated than Gaza.
You can't change the facts just because you don't like the source.

Now where is your outrage that Palestinian rockets were headed towards more densely populated areas than Gaza......
You danced around every bush to avoid the elephant in the room.

Bull#. You're here,trying to exert your opinions over everyone, with biased material. You accuse me of talking crap, but then talk crap yourself. You are a hypocrite.

That said, i equally despise the actions of Hamas, as i do, the state of Israel. You would know that if you have seen my activity in other threads. I am sure other members could vouch for me there. The same cannot be said for you, however.

edit on 15-7-2014 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

It would be nice if all the arms the west supplies various regimes around the world were just stockpiled and labelled 'break glass in case of invasion' but thats rather naive and we've given guns and training in Central America,Africa and the Middle East to people far worse than the Israeli's ever were or will be.

Here is the problem according to the final report of the economic survey of the United Nations mission to the middle east in 1948 726,000 Palestinians fled the areas occupied by Israel of these only 30-50000 are still alive yet we have 6.1 million call themselves Palestinian refugees 3.3 million in Gaza and the West Bank and here is the problem another 2.8 million in Jordan,Syria and Lebanon now many of these are direct descendants of those displaced in 1948,well Im a descendant of people that were bombed and put into labour camps by Nazi Germany,but I have no claim on Germany the world just doesn't work like that. Now these people will come flooding back in to any Palestinian homeland and that could well sign Israels death warrant as these people do not believe Israel has a right to exist.No progress will occur until the Palestinians unite behind a leader that is moderate and reasonable and Im afraid that could be a fair while yet.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hmm. I expected to see them all in a theatre where it was a PPV event.

Well, I saw the same thing, minus the popcorn when Americans dropped bombs on Iraq during the gulf war.
I was disgusted as well. It was a video taken from the cockpit and he fires his missile ( bomb) and watches it strike the target and he's cheering like he's playing a video game. He shoots, he scores.yay!!! I don't recall exact details now, but I tell you , it was right then and there I thought what cocky, insensitive pricks the americans are. I get it must feel great when you fire a bullseye, but it's not a game! People get killed.

To clarify I'm not taking sides on Israel vs Palestine.
edit on 15-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join