It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Char-Lee
I believe they also came to help after the battle with the wounded, it was not like you could drive out there real fast and the battles raged for days.

You are correct. Many of them did help tend to the wounded but that is not always the case. There are instances where one side or another, in the course of battle, caused the spectators to be routed from their place as well and forced to flee.

Of course you are correct in that, such as the Families gathering for hangings as though it were entertainment.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

...such as the Families gathering for hangings as though it were entertainment.

Ah, simpler times...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

...such as the Families gathering for hangings as though it were entertainment.

Ah, simpler times...

Hey we got live streams now in this day and age, pass the popcorn and no mosquitos.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hamas apologist? Palestinian propagandist? Door number one or two?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Hey we got live streams now in this day and age, pass the popcorn and no mosquitos.

We could get Al Michaels and John Madden to do color commentary.

"You see Al, the rope was sufficiently long enough that, when the executioner pulled the handle (and he did a great job with that by the way) the accused's momentum carried him downwards until *CRACK!* physics took over. All in all a good hanging."

"I agree John, one of the best we've seen. This should score a 12 share for us here at ESPN. Now down to Lesley for a gallows-side report."

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
This thread is exactly why the USA shouldn't be involved over there.

The hated these people have for each other is outside the USA's comprehension.

Go back 50 years from now and they'll be doing the same thing.....

Sometimes it is best to let two sides duke it out.

Period.

My sentiments exactly! Every administration for as long as I can remember thinks they can Broker piece and go into the history books. It's futile. But, without the USA, Israel wouldn't last another year.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

We could get Al Michaels and John Madden to do color commentary.

"You see Al, the rope was sufficiently long enough that, when the executioner pulled the handle (and he did a great job with that by the way) the accused's momentum carried him downwards until *CRACK!* physics took over. All in all a good hanging."

"I agree John, one of the best we've seen. This should score a 12 share for us here at ESPN. Now down to Lesley for a gallows-side report."

On the stream page you get to see celebrities tweeting their bleeding hearts out and you can even try to be the "meanest" in your anonymous sanctity by trying to insult the relatives harder than anyone else. That's where the real sport is today.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

This reminds me of the Israelis who were assigned to document 9/11, high-fiving each other as the events occurred.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
This reminds me of the Israelis who were assigned to document 9/11, high-fiving each other as the events occurred.

Do you have a link to this video?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
Maybe a quick look up of what the word 'Zionism' is...

Rebel 5

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I bet it could be trumped by the dancing in the streets of Gaza on 9/11 video though

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Pretty disturbing images. But it IS the middle east. At least Israelis are not decapitating ppl on video.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... I dont support either of the countries but i am not surprised either with what they are doing. If a neighbouring nation is sworn enemy for decades this will happen. I wouldnt be surprised if the same goes for other side too. Prolonged war and bombings will make more humans less humane.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hitler would forget his hatred of the Jews if he saw this. He'd be impressed that his most hated adversary has done what he couldn't do in his lifetime

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I bet it could be trumped by the dancing in the streets of Gaza on 9/11 video though

I guess they were all finally in agreement on something than!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merinda
Pretty disturbing images. But it IS the middle east. At least Israelis are not decapitating ppl on video.

There sadly are videos of beheadings by both sides.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I guess they were all finally in agreement on something than!

The Palestinians were happy because the US is their enemy, down with the great satan rhetoric stuff, and were truly happy at the misfortune of their enemy.
The Israeli's were happy because the US is their ally, their enemies just did the dumbest thing possible and they probably were having expectations of their enemies being slammed hard for it.

I bet Churchill smoked an extra special cigar the day Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Survival instinct more than anything. Nothing devious about celebrating your enemy being stupid.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I could never cheer while people are dying.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think it is being human. I have heard Viet Nam veterans say that they never felt more alive than when in battle. You can't help chemistry.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hamas just murdered 3 innocent Israelis.teenagers Do you people ever look at both sides of wars.If I was Israel it would be time to end Hamas forever and delcare all out war on Hamas and the end of them.Israel should take over The West bank and prove they love muslims who are peaceful muslims.This would be a step forward in the in making real peace in Palestine.

Hamas and Hezbollah are awful human beings.
edit on 14-7-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join