It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This isn't an Israeli exclusive action. When any large group of people is exposed to constant war, or lead to believe that they are fighting an enemy, things like this will pop up time to time through various amounts of population within those exposed people. Psychologically, it can be a way for the mind to deal with killing another of their own species.

I seem to recall a lot of cheer and patriotism when Americans go and invade just about any other country, at least for some time. Does this equal the total populations opinion? likely-not. But, they still show the same disgusting characteristics as others show.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DodgyDawg
YouTube evidences the fact that people watch combat footage and revel in it.

I'm sure that there are people from around the world that watch bombings in the middle east online and enjoy it.

I'm not saying that this is good, but I'm know it is more common than most would like to think.

Oh Yeah let's have some laughs!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I see a distinct difference in what you are pointing out. the people in the picture on top of the hill a clearly basking in the hate fueled destruction of their enemy's. I think you will find that the picnic lunch at the civil war battle you are trying to relate this to would have been far far different and i have never seen people cheering and laughing at a car accident even at a race way the mood is always solemn, these people are basking in the destruction happening before them.

I believe they also came to help after the battle with the wounded, it was not like you could drive out there real fast and the battles raged for days.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reminds me when these sick twisted Zionists did the same thing and were caught video taping the attacks they did on 9/11

just remember if you are not one of the chosen ones to them then you are a goyim(cattle), they are allowed to kill the goyim and it is no sin on them in their sick little minds

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The civilian casualties are unfortunate, and a direct consequence of the usual tactics being used by a terrorist regime that is the elected governing body of Gaza. Hamas cares more about PR than they care about their own people.

As for the people depicted in the photos, I would be watching with interest as well if my country's military was trying to target missile launchers that threatened my family's safety.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthseeking
WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO DO, KISS THE PALESTINIANS' FEET?!?! THEY ARE GETTING BOMBED !!!!

take a look at the graph on this page.

That means 93 percent of deaths have been Palestinian and only seven percent Israeli. (Statistics for the past two months are from United Nations Office for the Coordinator of Humanitarian Affairs.)

www.vox.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lawndartchief
a reply to: amazing

Israel is surrounded by countries, and people that want nothing less than the total destruction of the Jewish people. They have to be tough, they have to be hard, or else they face annihilation. Its easy for you to sit there and talk like you do, but until you live somewhere with a bounty on your head, you have no idea what you are talking about

www.vox.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: daaskapital
But to sit there with chairs and popcorn, and cheer for the deaths of men, women and children, is just disgusting. It truly shows the perverted opinions of which some Israelis hold towards the Palestinians. I am actually disgusted.

Interesting historical note, packing a picnic lunch and heading to an expected battlefield was common practice during the Civil War.

Thanks for the historical note, but i think this is somewhat of a different situation. These Israelis aren't watching war take place on a battlefield. They are watching the systematic bombing of a secluded, dense, population - where men, women and children are needlessly dieing.

I can understand why some would go and watch war take place back in the day, but this is on another level, in my honest opinion.

No they are bombing rocket launch sites and known dwellings of leaders who are ordering the rocket attacks. Funny the Palestinian terrorists choose to launch from densely populated areas, wonder how much partying was going on at the launches of those rockets. Every launch was probably cheered with a fanatical cry to their God.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Thankfully not all Jews in Israel are stupid and Racist like this crowd.

Very very true! I am sad and scared that all the worlds youth are learning to have no heart. What is the next generation going to bring to the world.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's why the other Arabs don't blink an eye and lets Israel do whatever it wants.

Or could it be because the want no fight with of the monster protectors that have Israel's back and provide them arms and billions of dollars?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sixandone
All wars have spectators. It's human nature to keep your eyes glued on a train as it derails, crashes, and burns.

If you find this kind of behavior disturbing, don't turn on the news, lest you become a hypocrite. Hell, don't even turn on the television.

If you can't see a difference between watching such news and ENJOYING it I feel sad for you.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
im not around much...
has the fact that the originally kidnapped Israelis foned the Israeli police while being kidnapped
and were ignored...
while the time to track and save them disappeared

as reported by Barry Chamish, Israeli journalist

Even before Tov’s revelations, we knew the Israeli teen kidnapping was an obvious false flag. The chief of Mossad, Tamir Pardo, actually called the event a week before it happened, predicting at a cabinet meeting that “three teens will be kidnapped.”

Tov agrees that the official story of the kidnapping is riddled with holes. The criminals’ car had Jewish license plates, the killers spoke Hebrew, and the police had no valid excuse for writing off the emergency call from one of the victims as a prank and then doing nothing for five hours.

www.veteranstoday.com...

the usually stuff it seems eh?
edit on Monpm7b20147America/Chicago37 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
Many of the posters here do t seem to understand we are guilty too

How many remember the first gulf war?

Yea we were cheering americans watching live from the battlefield half way across the world

If u had givin us chairs and popcorn and nice hill we all would have been wrestling for a spot

Like leary said

I had a 3 foot erection with a cheesburger on the end

Most if not all of yiu would be right there beside me

As someone else said, speak for yourself! I don't know what kind of people you believe most of us are but i would bet that the majority of Americans feel just the opposite of everything you posted and called WE.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO DO, KISS THE PALESTINIANS' FEET?!?! THEY ARE GETTING BOMBED !!!!

That means 93 percent of deaths have been Palestinian and only seven percent Israeli. (Statistics for the past two months are from United Nations Office for the Coordinator of Humanitarian Affairs.)

www.vox.com...

If it were not for Israel's missile defense system, there would not be such a disparity among the casualties on both sides. One shouldn't pass moral judgment based on those figures alone.

The bottom line is that Hamas is targeting civilians, and Israel is targeting missile launchers and weapons hidden among civilians. Collateral damage is unavoidable.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Vice is reporting from Gaza.
A cease-fire is very unlikely.

I want the conflict to end, The non extremeist muslims are good people.

Their devotion for God is comendable. But God would not want this.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

WE can't expect much from the zealots who support the current Government leadership there. There are some good people in Israel but there are some really disgusting extremist there as well. It's yet another part of the vicious cycle of violence perpetuated over there. It's shameful as much as it is real.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I remember watching this sort of footage...what was known as "Shock and Awe" back in 2003.......I cried and cried.....

Yeah, my older brother and I were watching the Shock & Awe footage on TV back then, IMing back & forth online. We weren't crying, though, more like "Oh wow, did you see how bright THAT flash was? WHOA!" and "I think we can call it 'the fireworks of war', it's got as many bright flashes." Also, my brother injected some humor, albeit dark, "BOOM! Insta-parking lot!" And yes, I did chuckle (still do on reflection, he meant no malice) As I recall, I think he had pizza delivered for watching, and I think I did infact have popcorn myself. Guess that makes me as bad as the hilltop watchers?

I'm not going to get all worked up over hilltop rubbernecking. Everyone rubbernecks at the shocking, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar. It's the morbid part of our curious nature, like it or not.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever

www.vox.com...

If it were not for Israel's missile defense system, there would not be such a disparity among the casualties on both sides. One shouldn't pass moral judgment based on those figures alone.

The bottom line is that Hamas is targeting civilians, and Israel is targeting missile launchers and weapons hidden among civilians. Collateral damage is unavoidable.

Yes you are right, if the US had not paid of the missile defense of one side and all the rest of the lopsided help than it would indeed be more equal.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I believe they also came to help after the battle with the wounded, it was not like you could drive out there real fast and the battles raged for days.

You are correct. Many of them did help tend to the wounded but that is not always the case. There are instances where one side or another, in the course of battle, caused the spectators to be routed from their place as well and forced to flee.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm not going to get all worked up over hilltop rubbernecking. Everyone rubbernecks at the shocking, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar. It's the morbid part of our curious nature, like it or not.

Well it seems you judge everyone by your own pattern. I don't not look when passing an accident, I don't want to see some helpless injured person bleed maybe die.
If I am going to see real people hurt and I have to have information to understand the truth of things I watch but unlike you I do cry. I cry my heart out for the ugliness of this worlds humans behavior and I beg God to come and set it right. Someday we will all answer for what we find laughable and what is ok in our eyes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join