It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I remember watching the first night when we lit up Iraq in the early 90s with my best friend and his father, a Vietnam Vet named 'Bob'.
And no, we weren't cheering one single bit...

a reply to: Strewth

edit on 7/15/2014 by TerrorAlertRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Same thing happening on the other side: www.jpost.com...

Will you scream about a lack of humanity from their side too?

(post by TerrorAlertRed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
i really dont get why some people here wallow in racial hate toward the jewish people.

I know these Jewish people were kicked out from their land by the roman emperor, now they returned to their homeland why some people violently hated them as if their hate is under influence of unnatural causes.

One thing for sure, the Jewish people are entitled to return to their homeland and rebuild their nation Israel. They have the right to defend themselves as a nation in the middle of enemies.

BUT

I wish israeli goverment would tone down on their sometimes overreaction / violence toward civilians in disputed territories. Hitting armed terrorist is ok but hitting armed terrorists ALONG WITH THE HOUSE FILLED WITH CIVILIANS , THATS SHOULD BE A NO NO..

Today is not the same period where a nation can bomb and kill millions of innocent civilians in germany and in japan, including using two... read again TWO nuclear terror weapon maliciously dropped on a NON MILITARY TARGET : read : CIVILIAN CITIES.. and this nation also never get dragged in front of the warcrime tribunal for all the crime it did to the innocents..

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Do we have any evidence that the people in those pics are there to watch missiles, other than someone's word for it?

Who the hell is the reporter Allan Sørensen? Do we know he not a disinfo agent?
Do we know these people in the pics are definitely Israeli?
That they're there to see rockets?
That they said what they've been reported to say?

So far we have one man's word for all this and no confirmation - wouldn't it have been a great idea to video a little of this?

Surely if it was worth photographing then it was worth filming, since that would include missile impacts and reactions and every phone and cam can do video these days. So why just pics - could it be that pics are easier to misrepresent?

I'm not an Israeli sympathiser - i don't believe in having a real opinion about something i haven't really witnessed. But i do feel the need to ask these questions because no one else seems to be.

edit on 15-7-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Reminds me during September 11 2001 when Israeli's were dancing and chearing when the towers fell.

edit on 15-7-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: didn't want to stereo type

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yup....somebody was cheering.
I thought it was Saudi's cheering...
But the Jews had their photo shots as well....
Oh yeah, how many Jews died on 911?

a reply to: hillbilly4rent

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
Reminds me during September 11 2001 when Jewish were dancing and cheating when the towers fell.

WAIT WHAT ? Israeli happy when american intelligence blow up their own buildings ?

(post by TerrorAlertRed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

Or maybe it's Obama calling the shots???

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I would say, start fearing God...after all their "his chosen people" IMHO.....God chose poorly.
edit on 15-7-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Chosen for what? smh
edit on 7/15/2014 by TerrorAlertRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Im an atheist..But ever heard of a thing called the Bible? It explains that choice thing pretty well. Everyone one else is just Goyim to the jews, read up on that one as well. a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Chosen for what? smh

Chosen to hear Gods truth. That's what it means. And then spread the word.

Ie, time line of Judaism then Christianity and the Islam.

As most people agree Jews brought the concept of one god to everyone.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I love when people ignore the fact that Israel is a warrior society. Pretty much everyone over the age of 18 has been in the military, and anyone under that age has had ties with military upbringings. Would you expect anything different from seeing the spectacle of war, especially from these zealots?

From our point of view, yes this is strange and pretty disturbing, but from there's they see it completely different. It's like trying to tell a a wealthy German, who lives in Germany, he can only drive a car if he only abides by say, Canadian speed limits - which are ridiculously slow.

yes, yes. I know comparing war to a German citizen driving on the autobahn at max 120Kph is completely different. but it shows how each society is different, and how the 'norms' are seen.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This thread is a classic example of how to propagandize a story to achieve a certain agenda.

Just as opposite threads tend to lump together all Palestinians as terrorists, threads like these seek to lump together all Israelis as war-mongering, bloodthirsty savages.

It is mainly the Israeli government (and not average citizens) taking part in these war crimes, so why blame ALL Israelis?

A common rebuttal would be that "Israelis should then overthrow their government if it's corrupt" but the same is never said of the Palestinians, whom are also lead by extremists. Why the double standards?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You're judging this from the perspective of someone who doesn't have to live in a war torn country with rogue, erratic bombs being lobbed at your home

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Israeli people are peaceful and great people.

It is the israeli goverment in the name of security and paranoia become overreacting on these incidents..

The unrestricted destruction of civilian property and lives in gaza should stop. it is inhuman

and i object to anyone who call Israeli people evil or palestine people evil.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

This is getting annoying, everyone is on Israels case..when Hamas the cowards are hiding behind civilians and shoot rockets in civilian areas..people are soo ignorant..and another fact, you're only on the palestinian side because Israel has Iron Dome that was able to shoot down 1000+ rockets...think about this, if Israel didn't have Iron Dome and those rockets hit (random) locations as they just shoot them blind, and caused a bunch of Israeli deaths, would that change your view?...It seems people are ignorant, and because Israel has Iron Dome, and they're defending them selfs from getting rockets everyday, there the "bad people". Now take a minute and think about if Israel didn't have Iron Dome, how that would change your views.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join