It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Eye Opening Look At Israel's Ugly History

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: CommandoJoe

And of all this, how much of it was done by those who hold dual citizenship or in conjunction with or with the investment of other nations and would not exist if Israel did not? Still not worth all the death in the Middle East for that same blasted "economy."

How much death in the Middle East do you directly attribute to the existence of Israel? More than the 150,000 killed in Syria over 3 years? More than the 500,000 - 1,000,000 killed in during over the last 10+ years in Iraq? More than the 30,000+ killed in Afghanistan since 2001? If you go back to 1986 it is over 400,000 for Afghanistan... So maybe we should just wipe out those countries then? What good are they and how much have they contributed to the world?
I'd say the US is responsible for a whole lot more death and turmoil in the world than Israel. How about we dismantle the US and return it to the Native Americans?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlmo

really, Israel is the only democracy in the region
and needs to be supported to the hilt.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

If we had a President that was half the man Bibi was, the U.S.A. might be able to get their act together..I love the way the truth is ignored and Israel gets blamed.

If we had a president half the man of Benny we would beg all our money and weapons from other nations so it wouldn't have to be repaid. We would also be crying for other nations to go fight our wars with other nations that have a chance of defending themselves.

when 3 Israeli teenagers went missing in the West Bank Netanyahu said he would bring those responsible to justice....Here is the Palestinians response: Understand the Palestinians are ruled by Fatah i.e. the Palestinian Authority. The chairman of the PA is Mahmoud Abbas. Abbas has been very harshly criticized by the other PA members for his willingness to work with Israel. However he is being called on to resign....

Have they found anyone responsible out of the hundreds that was arrested? It's funny how quick the sickos the killed the Palestinian kid were found but not the Israeli kids killers. Maybe they were looking in the wrong place. How many were arrested in Israel? How many homes were ransacked? How many people were killed like in Palestine during the searches?

Israel became a STATE in 1948!!! That means it is their country NO ONE elses!!! By virtue of LAW which every country in the world knows but most do not respect!! so give me a break about the Israeli's being the aggressors!!

Just because Israel became a state in no way means they cannot be the aggressors.
edit on 12-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75
a reply to: TheAlmo

really, Israel is the only democracy in the region
and needs to be supported to the hilt.

So what? It doesn't mean jack that Israel is a Democracy. Also a real Democracy wouldn't pass laws that says minorities in their country are not allowed to have a majority in government. This means that Christians and Muslims no matter how well liked they are by the people will always be second class citizens.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hxc408
a reply to: buster2010
I already corrected my mistake in an earlier post. Way to go.

And shut up about the law already, they are a sovereign state.

And you are still wrong. The Israeli's still started that war. They are part of the UN at least they claim this when it benefits them so they are still bound by international law. Just because you are ignorant of the history of that terrorist state you are supporting doesn't mean I have to shut up.

(post by spirited75 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

Yes, most of those deaths are on Israel and their Zionist puppets, which are mostly but not contained to the U.S.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah, UN resolutions. Most countries are run by dictators, and most of them hate Israel. Your "world consensus" is the product of a bunch of Jew-Hating tin-pot dictators. Expect another anti- Israel resolution very soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlmo
The entire world agrees on ALL the above resolutions. The entire world voted to pass those condemning resolutions. The entire world knows that Israel is a terrorist state (government and military, not people). Except the USA. This is the truth right before your eyes. You might be thinking, well, there must be other resolutions that condemn Palestine, Hezbollah, and Hamas for the same stuff. Nope. I looked. The only ones that have condemnations for the Muslim side are like 4 or 5 maybe and all of them are towards BOTH sides so it condemns Israel AS WELL!

Yet, somehow, people still think that Israel is a victim. You need to pass this on and show people the hidden ugly face of Israel.

I'm sure that the other side is not always right too. Neither side is innocent. But I also don't feel comfortable with Israel's settlements, what seems to be second-class citizenship for Palestinians, and also the unilateral preemptive strikes that Israel conducts on Syria or Lebanon.

Most Americans don't realize what is going on with al of that because our media is not free or independent. The US is a key ally of Israel and the mainstream media therefore has to paint Israel as the good guy no matter what.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: duesprimusvictorimmortali

Because Jews aren't from Ethiopia. Jews are from Babylon and Turkey and Assyria. The places Abraham frequent. Ethiopia isn't even mentioned until Solomon.

Black Jews come from one of Solomon's lineages. Maybe the queen of Sheba. idk. But they are no more from the original Jewish stock than White Jews are.

Jews are brown. Not black. Not white. Brown.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Just looks like humans being humans to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

I got my IP banned from Metro news.

Seems public opinion is not part of the "news". I read a paper that explained the the news and advertisements within the news are not the product these media corporations produce. WE are the product that these media corporations produce. Our opinions and what we believe is true is the real product of today's corporate media.

For a deeper analysis of this, a great person is Noam Chomsky and "manufactured consent," wherein the government hires PR firms and all kinds of consultants to create media campaigns to convince the public of all kinds of things, including war. Obviously, if this is true and the media then distributes such campaigns, it is nothing more than propaganda. The goal is for people to perceive the world the way the government wants the world to be perceived, and hence vote or support for the desired action. The worst part is most people are not aware of the phenomenon I just described and really think their views are their own objective views.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
Yeah, yeah, UN resolutions. Most countries are run by dictators, and most of them hate Israel. Your "world consensus" is the product of a bunch of Jew-Hating tin-pot dictators. Expect another anti- Israel resolution very soon.
I work at the UN. It is not perfect, but often resolutions are on point. And before they pass them they bring in all kinds of experts on the topic at hand.

It takes a leap of logic to claim that all of that huge list of UN resolutions is wrong. At some point, where there is a lot of smoke there is fire.

If twenty different people tell you that Jane is a liar, there probably is some truth to it.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: MALBOSIA
Very easy potshot at the President, who by the way has probably stood up more to Israel than any president since Carter.

If you want to go that route look to the neocons, the real puppets and bed partners of Israel and its Likud party.

Shmuel Rosner Paints U.S. Neocons as Likud's Useful Idiots

Actually I have to give you that. I was impressed by Obama not making it to Israel till his second term.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The entire world agrees on ALL the above resolutions. The entire world voted to pass those condemning resolutions. The entire world knows that Israel is a terrorist state (government and military, not people). Except the USA. This is the truth right before your eyes. You might be thinking, well, there must be other resolutions that condemn Palestine, Hezbollah, and Hamas for the same stuff. Nope. I looked. The only ones that have condemnations for the Muslim side are like 4 or 5 maybe and all of them are towards BOTH sides so it condemns Israel AS WELL!

Yet, somehow, people still think that Israel is a victim. You need to pass this on and show people the hidden ugly face of Israel.

That is not true that THE ENTIRE WORLD voted to pass and voted to agree on the UN resolutions. The truth is that a lot of the resolutions were and are sponsored by dictator governments who dislike the fact that Israel is a Democracy in the middle of a bunch of terrorist dictator states. Israel needs to be supported and defended and helped. Israel is good for the area. Find anything in this you can whine about? Cause it is the truth.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Also a real Democracy wouldn't pass laws that says minorities in their country are not allowed to have a majority in government.

A real democracy wouldn't pass laws that says minorities cannot........have a majority in government?

This comment is representative of your thought processes.

What is your defense of this irrational statement?

edit on 12/7/2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75

originally posted by: buster2010
Also a real Democracy wouldn't pass laws that says minorities in their country are not allowed to have a majority in government.

A real democracy wouldn't pass laws that says minorities cannot........have a majority in government?

This comment is representative of your thought processes.

What is your defense of this irrational statement?

He saying that there are other religious denominations in Israel but only a Jew is allowed to be president. I guest it is more of a cast system than a democracy. Similar to the less civilized parts of India and Pakistan.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I asked for an interpreter earlier and my comment
was deleted due to a manners violation.

Thank you for interpreting.

Only a Jew can become the President of a JEWISH COUNTRY?

How dumb and stupid is that?

They should allow a NAZI or a COMMUNIST to become the PRESIDENT of a JEWISH COUNTRY.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So what is your stake in the game? One can just look at the whole Middle East, Africa, much of South America and see worst, so what is it with you and Israel? The UN is a joke.... BTW Hamas, Hezbollah and others are just terrorist/political groups, not countries... The Whole Middle east is ugly, so who cares....

There is no truth here that everyone doesn't already know... you launch rockets into Israel and they will come back 10 fold, nothing new... BTW where do impoverish groups get 10 of millions of dollars in military aid? Do you really think these Arab countries are tying to help?

edit on 12-7-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
He saying that there are other religious denominations in Israel but only a Jew is allowed to be president. I guest it is more of a cast system than a democracy. Similar to the less civilized parts of India and Pakistan.

Hmm only a natural born citizen in America can become President... Though Israel has many different cultures/religions living in harmony one must still realize it is still the Jewish State...geez

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join