It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Eye Opening Look At Israel's Ugly History

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: Hilux1996

First off...I never said "what gas". This is the freaking Middle East. There is gas or oil everywhere.

Secondly...yeah, an Iranian tv broadcast in english is a reliable and trustworthy source of information LOL

Propaganda? What? No chance for propaganda on an Iranian news cast regularly broadcast (exclusively broadcast) in english... after all, what would be the purpose?

rofl

Lol I get what you are saying.

But news from Zionist owned media like CNN, Fox News, Sky News, Al Jazeera, BBC? Is that the same Propaganda your talking about? I wouldn't call them very reliable when they can't take a dump without Israel telling them they can lower their shorts!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: bbracken677

let's face it, it started with it.

and Netanyahu immediately accusing Hamas and wowed "they will pay", started instigating violence - several Palestinian teenagers died, hundreds were arrested, thousands houses were searched for Hamas members but was there a real investigation before the accusations and actions?

you can and will never be able to justify what Israel did this time.

And yet...once again...

Israel Is Bombing Gaza Back to the Stone Age to Get Hamas … But ISIS – NOT HAMAS – Claims Credit for Attacks Against Israel

Meh maybe ISIS is Hamas' proxy.

edit on 7/15/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Is Ted Turner a Jew? umm.... hell no

Is Murdoch a Jew? Well, it depends on who you believe. According to some out there, Rubert's great-great-grandmother, Caroline Jemima Sherson, was Jewish. But considering that research found that the young Jemima was baptized before she was one year old, we highly doubt those first-mentioned sources.

Of course, it's possible that Jemima's parents were Jewish and converted, but this puts us in the 1700s. So even if there is that Jewish link, it's long been dissipated.

Verdict: Not a Jew.

Is Steve Forbes a Jew? Nope.. He is a Republican, but not Jewish.

Is/are the Hearst family Jewish? Nope...

So where are all these Jewish Media Magnates that are controlling the media? I just covered about 80-90% of American media.....

Sounds very much like poorly informed bigotry to me.

edit on 15-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Wouldn't that be interesting. They are both Sunni, aren't they?

Really though, it matters not. The missiles are being fired from the Gaza Strip whoever is firing them.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Answer this Hilux, why did Israel extend a cease fire to the Palestinian Authority yet HAMAS said Hell NO!!!!???

Then continued bombarding Israel with rockets again today!!! So yes, by all means israel will defend itself from terrorist groups like Hamas! But realize something....Israel is not your enemy it is your own government that is doing this to you!

what Palestinian race are you referring to? Arab Jews or Jews? They are both of Hebrew descent!! If you think for one minute Americans trust our biased media here then you should really pull your head out of the sand and do some research... Your brain is about to explode from all the propaganda stuffed in it.....

Pax

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Lol Zionists are not real Jews. So you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist. Many politicians have come out and said they were Zionists and many media moguls have said the same!

So you can take your "poorly informed bigotry" and put it in a safe place until you feel the need to try to bash someone else with your own poorly informed bigotry!

Orthodox Jews in New York protest against the Zionists of Israel for the crimes committed. To Palestine.

Mainstream Media Lies and Deception ; Rockefeller, Ron Paul, Communism and NWO

edit on 16-7-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

You want fact Sir, why I will give them to you. Over this past conflict of Hamas firing rockets into Israel in which they publicly call for Israel's complete destruction and praise the killing of jews, which Israel has every right to protect themselves. Israel has set up a rocket defense system on its boarder to protect its citizens, while the Palestinians are using there citizen to protect themselves. Israel has spent their money time and labor to dig underground protective bunkers for its citizens from these rocket attacks being sent into there homeland, while Palestinians have used there time, money and labor to dig underground bunkers to protective their rockets from being found and destroyed so they can continue their offensive rocket attacks on Israel. These are the facts people and the facts that should matter, which is why I laugh when people call Israel a terrorist state when they are the ones just trying to protect their citizens. Everything I'm reading on this forum is about the civilian casualties in the Gaza strip. My question is why is palestine focusing there assets towards a offensive role rather then a defensive one to protect their citizen like Israel is. The sad truth is they want the negative publicity for Israel. They are so sick they would sacrifice the lives of their own citizens just to get other wild up about Israel. But as I said before, Israel uses a rocket defense system to protect their citizens and shoot these rockets out of the sky, Palestine wants to use its citizen to protect themselves and their own sick beliefs/way of life.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
The scientific and social missions of the U.N. have had some successes, except for the Human Rights Commission,
which is a bad joke on the world. As for the political side of it, with the bulk of countries being run by kleptocracies,
gangs of armed thugs, and assorted "presidents for life", what comes out of the process is completely useless. It's time that we at least stop footing the bill for the whole thing, and perhaps boot it out of NY to say, Switzerland.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join