It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Eye Opening Look At Israel's Ugly History

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hxc408

Well, that unprovoked attack on Israel gave them every right to take what they wanted considering the circumstances.

There was no attack on Israel back in 67. Israel started that war with a preemptive strike on the Egyptian airfields. I know this is hard for an Israel supporter to understand but when you attack someone that hasn't attacked you that isn't defending yourself. It's called starting a war.

Also they had to give the land back it's the law. It is against international law to annex land by force. This is another thing the Israeli supporters have a hard time understanding.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
I already corrected my mistake in an earlier post. Way to go.

And shut up about the law already, they are a sovereign state.

edit on 11-7-2014 by hxc408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Lol. HIlarious. So every ancient civilization that was destroyed and hasn't existed for thousands of years has a right to go where ironically another group of people HAS existed for thousands of years and force them out of their homes. Keep talking. You aren't doing yourself any favors.

ETA Where is the proof that these people are even the descendants of said Jews of ancient times?
edit on 11-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

OK, now you truly have no idea what you are talking about. Go cry to your mom about how the world isn't perfect and life isn't fair because I have no desire to continue debating with a bleeding heart like you

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hxc408

OK, now you truly have no idea what you are talking about. Go cry to your mom about how the world isn't perfect and life isn't fair because I have no desire to continue debating with a bleeding heart like you

Hilarious. Looks like somebody got shut down. Thanks for all the facts you provided!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Might I add many of the Middle Eastern countries were allied with the Axis powers during WW2. Maybe they got what they deserved.

And might I add there were many Zionist terrorist groups that worked with the Nazis as well. The terrorist group called the Irgun sabotaged the British troops in Palestine. Some of these terrorist later became leaders of Israel instead of being locked up for their crimes.
edit on 11-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You are welcome its too bad you decide to ignore them because they are inconvenient. My thanks to you for being a parrot and saying absolutely nothing of substance. The burden of proof is on you because Israel isn't going anywhere like it or not.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xxspadyxx
a reply to: TheAlmo

This post is absolutely ridiculous and made me make an account on this website and wrote a comment do to how laughable it is that you are calling Israel a terrorist country!!. As far as I and most the world are concerned, Well those who are blinded by not only extreme islamics but the majority of any person who is dumb enough to follow Islam. Israel is the only normal country in that god for saken region in which the world can actually conversant with and talk diplomatic with them unlike there surrounding neighbors who would like to nuke anything and everything in the world that does not follow the way of some stupid bastard named muhammad and the koran. Israel has been defending themselves since day 1 when they became a country, and just because your mad because they don't follow the way of your religion and have been attacked for it from the gecko in which they just kick you ass every time and can single handily defeat every country in there region by themselves DOES NOT MAKE THEM A TERRORIST A STATE. That kind of non-sense comes with following a society who uses religion to do evil.

Its funny how all the surrounding countries started this conflict in the first place for not acknowledging them as a valid country and vowing to destroy them from day one. Yet Isreal has won every war/conflict against them, so now all you little cry babies Israel haters want to cry and complain about them because you have completely failed to do anything and Israel is the strongest military country in the region now and if you couldn't even win a war against them when they were nothing in the 1950s, you can clearly see theres nothing that can be done to them today other then crying about how mean they are for winning a wars/battles that the islamic countries in the area have continuously started with them.

well, i never...!

that wasn't very PC of you. lol!
you summed it up quite nicely, tho. star for you.

the palistinans are a joke as a entity. run by terrorists. look up hamas and hezbollah.
arrafat was egyptian, there are no "palistinians" anyway.

anyone here old enough to remember watching munich in 72'?
the UN resolutions against israel are bogus.
obama is a joke and israel will spank hamas in the next coming weeks.
unfortunately, hamas will throw the civi's infront of the bombs trying to garner sympathy from the deluded.

welcome to ATS, xxspadyxx.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's funny how you guys that are so pro Israel provide no facts to refute anything in the OP. Just a bunch of opinions that have nothing to do with the loooooooong list of condemnation from the international community. They have probably been condemned and had more resolutions than North Korea. Yet surprisingly no sactions. That would require my pathetic government to actually do what was right and vote against them in the security council.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think the best line I've heard is Palestine and the Palestinians are not a real people or are a made up people.... I guess all those people being killed over there are just figments of my imagination! When an apologists uses your own perception and eyesight against you, then you've already lost hahhaa Yes there are people out there who actually believe this!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TatTvamAsi
a reply to: FingerMan

What's so great with western civilization?

- No spiritual or family values? Or at least declining fast. Ask your grandparents how the world used to be.
- Destroy the ecosystem with endless greed for more?
- Thinking we are the pinnacle of values, culture and humanity?

Church and state separation? You must be joking? Take a look at the one dollar bill again.

(Note: This does not mean I justify any outdated medieval belief systems and whatever crap that ensues for them. Including Christianity. )

hey, you forgot global warming in your list.

what's so great about it?

can't think of a better one to live in. can you?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Nice to see someone else knows previous facts. Sweden are well aware of the Irgun group as well as the UK.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09
The Israeli's have one of the most sophisticated military machines in the world.

What kind of military do the Palestinians have? They have no actual army to speak of, nor tanks or armoured bulldozers to demolish homes with. They do not have an airforce with fighter jets to launch air strikes upon Israeli infrastructure, they do not have a missile defense system to shoot down incoming projectiles.

What they do have is some rockets. Rockets can be very destructive and kill easily, but again can be countered somewhat by the Iron Dome missile defense system. The comparison that Palestine poses an actual "threat" to the state of Israel is to me a huge fallacy. The Palestinian rocket attacks are but pin pricks to the Israeli hammer strikes. That's not to negate the Israeli lives that have been lost to Palestinian rockets, but militarily the Israelis and Palestinians are not comparable.

You can see from the statistics in this latest conflict that Palestinian deaths far outrank Israelis. There have been 105 Palestinian deaths and no Israeli deaths.

This article posted today said 100 Palestinians, but it has since risen and no doubt will rise again. Consider the four photographs in the middle of the article especially the top one and then the bottom one.

yeah, it kinda makes sense to keep attacking someone with chopsticks who has a gun.

too bad they only have the rockets and terrorists, if they had a standing army, which they don't dare, the issue would be settled quite quickly.

besides, haven't they declared war on israel a couple times?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have a simple, but likely controversial solution. Move Israel to Utah. The terrain is very similar and the Mormons will welcome them. They set up camp in the wrong neck of the woods. Why would they want to be in a barren place where they are completely surrounded by people that hate them? I know there is some sort of religious nonsense involved, but I am not really an authority on the particulars.
edit on 11-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Again...as I've said before, The solution is very simple.

If the Israeli government...wait that's a step too far isn't it? The Israeli Government is a democracy made up of the Israeli people...so....If the Israeli people stopped treating the Palestinian people they were less than human...that would solve everything. That's it. Give the Palestinian people a homeland and before we start talking about that, because there are logistics involved dealing with security....

Let's just start treating the Palestinian people like they are humans. There's that's it. The solution.

Let's stop the settlements and the extremist settlers and the race riots and the lynch mobs out for Palestinian blood. Let's give them equal rights...equal rights under the law (They don't have that now, you know) ....humanitarian aid, Building supplies, medical supplies, food, books, school supplies, clothes and infrastructure, and then let's give them the means to support themselves and let's stop randomly bombing them and killing the innocent children. Let's just start there. Well Israel. Why don't you?

Support BDS.
edit on 11-7-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The last hundred years have seen countless wars and maps redrawn as per the victors, the Arabs had there chance in 1948, they should have won that war, but they didn't, and so it goes.

Israel is no different than the entire European map that changed around since WW1. As soon the they got nukes and a modern army there would be no going back, Muslims that choose to terrorize Israel can't win, they only bring more death to their side. Somehow they still think "Allah" will give it back to them.

I am not pro-Israel either, just realistic.
The dancing Israelis on 9/11 as well as the warning that went out on that day to there own people, is telling as to there mindset towards the west. So I understand the vitriol against Israel.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What are your thoughts on the First Nations/ Native Indians of N.America - having their land stolen? Do you think they are entitled to taking it back?

I believe you do think they should have the right to take back their land, after all, you would be a hypocrite if you believed otherwise.

Btw, if you happen to live in America, send me your address, and have your title insurance and forms ready for land transfer.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hxc408
Truth isn't relative. So whether you agree or disagree with something does not make it a lie. I've been honest the entire thread, but as they say, the truth hurts. But that means sadly, Israel didn't steal the land and they had a historical claim to it as I have said before. So really that means you just hate them for protecting the security of their nation. Yea, that totally makes sense. Might I add many of the Middle Eastern countries were allied with the Axis powers during WW2. Maybe they got what they deserved.

the historical deed of israel is a non issue, imo.

the brits and the UN made a place for the jews in 1948. things should start from that point in time.

the west bankers and the gazians are a displaced and unwanted peoples from their own countries in the area and are pawns.

they are also run by bonafide terrorist groups, recognized by the UN.

the UN can stick the resolutions up where the sun don't shine.

ever see who is on the human rights committee?

friggin joke, that UN.

bang up job in rwanda and sudan, eh?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist
a reply to: neo96

What are your thoughts on the First Nations/ Native Indians of N.America - having their land stolen? Do you think they are entitled to taking it back?

I believe you do think they should have the right to take back their land, after all, you would be a hypocrite if you believed otherwise.

Btw, if you happen to live in America, send me your address, and have your title insurance and forms ready for land transfer.

That actually makes probably exactly the opposite point you intended to make. It's never okay to kill indigenous people. And that tribe that is Israel now...there's some historical question as to whether they are. There is no question about the Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch
It's funny how you guys that are so pro Israel provide no facts to refute anything in the OP. Just a bunch of opinions that have nothing to do with the loooooooong list of condemnation from the international community. They have probably been condemned and had more resolutions than North Korea. Yet surprisingly no sactions. That would require my pathetic government to actually do what was right and vote against them in the security council.

yeah, first one has to believe they are all true and not biased.

n.k. is a good example of competence of the UN. just 1 example, btw.

i'm gonna leave you people crying in your tea for now.
i've had my fill of bashing for the day.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join