It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Eye Opening Look At Israel's Ugly History

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

After winning their war and taking control of Egypt's northern oil fields, they gave them back...

Yes because international law said they had to but they still are breaking the law by keeping all the land they stole since 48.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

If you do not live in Israel, then quit whining and bellyaching about it so much.

If you do live in Israel, then leave and go move to Palestine.

It is a Jewish Nation and the form of government is Democracy.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Say what you will but he has done more to help the United States than most in our own Govt. have!

Name some of the things he has done to help America. He was able to send agents over to document 9/11 but did he warn us? He provided false information about Iraq to get America to invade. He has been trying for decades to get America to attack Iran and constantly tells the lies about them building nukes. We don't need the kind of "help" he is giving.

So because Hamas was democratically elected, you support terrorism and that is okay since it was a fair election!! Ahahahah LMAO!! That would be funny if not so demented!

They have just as much right to defend their land as Israel does.

Israel has given more and more land to the Palestinians than any other country has ever given in the entire world!!!!!!!!

It was the Palestinians land in the first place. Israel is so generous.

Life is not fair, we all know this and I think the Jews know it very well the Holocaust proved that point!!!

And it seems like they forgot what happened during the Holocaust. Those who do not learn from history is destined to repeat it. And the Zionist running Israel are acting like the Nazis.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75

Israel is in Palestine.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If you do not live in Israel, then quit whining and bellyaching about it so much.

It is a Jewish Nation and the form of government is Democracy.

Funny but isn't Free Speech one of the building blocks of a Democracy? Why should I have to live there my nation is paying for Israel's occupation of Palestine they took my money so I have every right to criticize them if I want. But it's sad to see you have already run dry on your Israeli propaganda usually the Israeli supporters do much better than you.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Israel is in Palestine.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

your nation is paying for Israel's occupation of Palestine?

You list your address as the seventh circle of hell.

How can that be true. Is the place you listed as your address the truth?

Is it true that your nation is paying for Israel to occupy Palestine? Is that the truth?
How much does your country pay, how much does it cost for Israel to occupy Palestine on a monthly basis?
How much of that money is personally yours?

You will not be able to truthfully answer any of these questions because you are talking out of your sphincter muscle.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: MALBOSIA

I asked for an interpreter earlier and my comment
was deleted due to a manners violation.

Thank you for interpreting.

Only a Jew can become the President of a JEWISH COUNTRY?

How dumb and stupid is that?

They should allow a NAZI or a COMMUNIST to become the PRESIDENT of a JEWISH COUNTRY.

By labeling themselves as a Jewish nation the are by default not a real Democracy. Therefore everyone else is a second class citizen they do not have the same rights as Jews.

Please show me where non-Jewish Israeli citizens don't have the same rights as the Jewish Israeli citizens, as my sources say otherwise...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

here you go. zionist israel = nazi germany
edit on 13-7-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

The minute someone invokes that bullsht accusation, their whole argument flies out the window and into a big, steaming pile of horse manure. It's what desperate jews, israelis and zionists accuse PEOPLE they disagree with of being, in order to attempt to shame or guilt them - not going to work anymore and not going to work with us, especially.

First, I must inquire exactly whom is "us"?

Secondly, anyone of the mindset that Hamas was democratic elected group and the fact they are terrorists makes no difference because they were "democratically, elected" therefore this somehow makes them not so bad? Well I would like to say i am stunned but i'm not.....

Third I guess then you are of the belief if someone does something wrong to you then by all means answer it with the blood of innocent children is just mind blowing to me....

And while I realize you have not been here very long, take a look around to most of the threads here.....If you are Christian or Jewish or in anyway pro Israel then you are equated to being some nut job far right radical, a terrorist or a person that lacks the ability to think for themselves but is so weak minded they are being controlled by their govt.
Yet, if you are Islamic, Muslim or pro Palestine....You get a free pass on everything god forbid someone is politically incorrect!!

Now personally I do not give a rat's arse what you believe or if you don't when it comes to your personal belief system.. The person I replied to spewed such vitriolic nonsense that when they said Hamas is cool cause they were democratically elected and so what "its kidnapping not murder" There is no other logical conclusion to draw except the poster is against Israel and for Palestinians and the manner....So yes that makes him antisemitic he does not like Jews......or maybe you should ask him, since me saying what he posted shows that he is antisemitic and that seems to bother you greatly.....

Pax

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

what dose not liking israels government have to do with being antisemitic? do yo even know what semitic is?
you do realize that middle east cultures are semitic and the jews in israel trace there roots back to russia right?

that means they are not semitic. which means they are antisemitic.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

"Us" - the rest of the world who might once have fallen for the lies and deceit of the government of israel and also of those who still fall for it.

You'll never catch me defending any faith or religion. Not one of them.

What makes my guts boil to the point of physical sickness is the hypocrisy of this jewish state. Aside from the fact that it should have never been created in the first place, it never-the-less was and we are dealing with the disastrous effects of that idiotic move.

It was created as a result of the Nazi movement against the jews before and during World War Two and the jews and now behaving as the Nazis did.

It makes me sick and I will argue until I'm blue in the face against anyone that dares support this evil idea.

Since you don't care about what I believe, none of it is important. If all that matters is this, then here it is: A semite is far more than just a jew. I'm certain that you know it and I'm also certain that you're smarter than to use such term.

Call the member anti-jewish or anti-israel - just call them out correctly, because when I hear anti-semitic I just switch off. I can't speak for millions upon millions of other people in the world who also might switch off, but then again I guess I can.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

What makes my guts boil to the point of physical sickness is the hypocrisy of this jewish state.

It makes me sick and I will argue until I'm blue in the face against anyone that dares support this evil idea.

So is it the truth that your guts boil to the point of sickness

and you will argue till you are BLUE in the face?

I support Israel and the pictures that I posted speak over a thousand words each.

Look at those pictures till your guts boil and argue with them till you are blue in the face.

Israel is the only democracy in that part of the world. Israel is surrounded by a cesspool of
filth and vile first century social practices.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

What makes my guts boil to the point of physical sickness is the hypocrisy of this jewish state.

So is it the truth that your guts boil to the point of sickness

and you will argue till you are BLUE in the face?

I support Israel and the pictures that I posted speak over a thousand words each.

Look at those pictures till your guts boil and argue with them till you are blue in the face.

Israel is the only democracy in that part of the world. Israel is surrounded by a cesspool of
filth and vile first century social practices.

Have you never used hyperbole? How about turn of phrase or figure of speech? I've seen you attempt to derail other posts in this thread the same way you just did to me and I'm sorry but it won't work.

I don't care what kind of government the state of israel claims to have, or even actually has - it's irrelevant. I agree that what surrounds the state of israel is a cesspool of filth (I know by your use of those three words that you understand what figure of speech etc. are.) and on the topic of 'vile first century social practices', I'm surprise - or not, as the case may be - that you fail to acknowledge the same of judaism.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Wow. That doesn't look at all like propaganda.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Dear Mr. or Ms. Basement Warrior Kriptonite,
The hyperbole of your name brings up multiple images in my creative mind, none of which are appropriate for you to learn.

A warrior in a basement conjures up someone in their moms basement on the computer.

Anyway, if those photos did not make your guts boil then your
hyperbole was disingenuous, like the remainder of your frail verbiage.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Dear Mr. or Ms. Basement Warrior Kriptonite,
The hyperbole of your name brings up multiple images in my creative mind, none of which are appropriate for you to learn.

A warrior in a basement conjures up someone in their moms basement on the computer.

Anyway, if those photos did not make your guts boil then your
hyperbole was disingenuous, like the remainder of your frail verbiage.

Are we here to discuss my username? I don't think so, but just in case we were - you are not even close to warm. It would be glaringly obvious to me and I assumed anyone else. Oh well.

For any photo you can show of someone being meanies to israel, I can find one of israel behaving like filthy Nazi scum.

I find it cute that you use the word 'verbiage' in the same sentence of accusing me of it - especially when my posts are so recent to be read on this and the previous page so that any reader can clearly see that I use quite plain language.

Stick to the point, would you, and try to limit your insults because weak attempts are so sad.

edit on 13-7-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: because haha fool

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join