It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Eye Opening Look At Israel's Ugly History

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
He saying that there are other religious denominations in Israel but only a Jew is allowed to be president. I guest it is more of a cast system than a democracy. Similar to the less civilized parts of India and Pakistan.

Hmm only a natural born citizen in America can become President... Though Israel has many different cultures/religions living in harmony one must still realize it is still the Jewish State...geez

You have to be born in America. Even if you are born in Israel it is only for Jewish people. How primitive is that? I am pretty sure farm animals have a more complex social system than Israel.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75
a reply to: MALBOSIA

They should allow a NAZI or a COMMUNIST to become the PRESIDENT of a JEWISH COUNTRY.

That seems to be what is going on. Your right! Gold star for you!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The bottom line in 2014 is there are 4 or more countries that would love to push every Jew in Israel into the sea, its a pure outright holy war. these countries will feed Gaza Strip weapons until every person is killed on either side since they care little other than to wipe Israel off the map. If Israel shows any weakness these countries would invade in a second if they thought that would work. Israel also doesn't have the luxury of size, one well placed nuke and they are done. They are fighting for their lives, something we in America/Europe can not comprehend.

Also there are way too many of you that are arm chair quarterbacks in all this. You do not have a freakin clue, and just mold your views on your very narrow search for understanding, driven by bias.

Jews can be some very compassionate people but when you threaten them they will kill without remorse, so maybe if groups would stop trying to kill them they just might be nicer...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You have to be born in America. Even if you are born in Israel it is only for Jewish people. How primitive is that? I am pretty sure farm animals have a more complex social system than Israel.

Ok, so you are suggesting that about 90% of the countries in the world are lower than farm animals social system? I'm sure in Iran a Jew or Christian could become president? Want me to name another 100 countries?

Once again why the hate for one country when there are so many you could hate even more?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Just because Israel became a state in no way means they cannot be the aggressors.

After winning their war and taking control of Egypt's northern oil fields, they gave them back...

They have not expanded their country though they could have many times over.

Can't say Egypt did much when they controlled Gaza Strip either...

After the dissolution of the All-Palestine Government in 1959, under the excuse of pan-Arabism, Egypt continued to occupy the Gaza Strip until 1967. Egypt never annexed the Gaza Strip, but instead treated it as a controlled territory and administered it through a military governor.[11] The influx of over 200,000 refugees into Gaza during the war resulted in a dramatic decrease in the standard of living. Because the Egyptian government restricted movement to and from the Gaza Strip, its inhabitants could not look elsewhere for gainful employment.

The Arab countries love the whole situation that is going on over there....

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The bottom line in 2014 is there are 4 or more countries that would love to push every Jew in Israel into the sea, its a pure outright holy war. these countries will feed Gaza Strip weapons until every person is killed on either side since they care little other than to wipe Israel off the map. If Israel shows any weakness these countries would invade in a second if they thought that would work. Israel also doesn't have the luxury of size, one well placed nuke and they are done. They are fighting for their lives, something we in America/Europe can not comprehend.

Also there are way too many of you that are arm chair quarterbacks in all this. You do not have a freakin clue, and just mold your views on your very narrow search for understanding, driven by bias.

Those counties have no problem with JEWS. It is Israel that they want either gone or cooperating. Jews live happy 8n Syria, Iran, Egypt and everywhere else in the region. Jews are not threatened by anyone. They are not fighting for their lives. They are fighting for a dream of having a Jewish controlled middle east. Don't we all wish we could live out our dream? Killing people to achieve it might be considered unacceptable.

Jews can be some very compassionate people but when you threaten them they will kill without remorse, so maybe if groups would stop trying to kill them they just might be nicer...

Oh! Well you see, here in a civilized part of the world we call the police when threatened. Its the LAW! Law is something that Israel struggles with because they cannot sell one that is fair without exacting control over all that are not Jewish. Israel views about the rest of the world makes the Nazi's look like care bears.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Ok, so you are suggesting that about 90% of the countries in the world are lower than farm animals social system? I'm sure in Iran a Jew or Christian could become president? Want me to name another 100 countries?

Once again why the hate for one country when there are so many you could hate even more?

Iran would be a fair comparison if the nation was stolen from Jews over the last 60 years.

And why do I not hate other countries as much as Israel. I used to. Then I found out about Israel's history. I always go after the BIGGEST bully first. The rest will fall in line afterwards.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I am really just waiting for someone to offer me money. I can spin BS too.

Israel. Hit me up. Ill start a new account and help pull the wool.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75

Also a real Democracy wouldn't pass laws that says minorities in their country are not allowed to have a majority in government.

A real democracy wouldn't pass laws that says minorities cannot........have a majority in government?

This comment is representative of your thought processes.

What is your defense of this irrational statement?

He saying that there are other religious denominations in Israel but only a Jew is allowed to be president. I guest it is more of a cast system than a democracy. Similar to the less civilized parts of India and Pakistan.

Where are you getting your information?

Any Israeli citizen who is a resident of the State is eligible to run for President.

LINK

and

4. Every Israel national who is a resident of Israel is qualified to be a candidate for the office of President of the State.

LINK

Nothing in there about being Jewish as a requirement...

Stop trying to spread lies

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

A black man was always allowed to be the POTUS. of coarse no one believed it till it happened. I guess when Israel gets it's first non Jewish prez we will see just how far behind Israel is from the free world.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hxc408
a reply to: buster2010
I already corrected my mistake in an earlier post. Way to go.

And shut up about the law already, they are a sovereign state.

And you are still wrong. The Israeli's still started that war. They are part of the UN at least they claim this when it benefits them so they are still bound by international law. Just because you are ignorant of the history of that terrorist state you are supporting doesn't mean I have to shut up.

Exactly. UN Charter law applies to all countries. They cannot strike any other country unilaterally or preemptively, but only in response to actually attack. For example, it was illegal under international law for Israel to strike in Syria last year a convoy of suspected weapons that Israel claimed were destined for Lebanon or Israel's enemies. Preemptive strikes are prohibited.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

A black man was always allowed to be the POTUS. of coarse no one believed it till it happened. I guess when Israel gets it's first non Jewish prez we will see just how far behind Israel is from the free world.

I never said it was very likely, but you said it wasn't allowed...

And Israel IS part of the free world. Much more free than most. Not perfect, but better than the US, that's why I came here am staying as long as I can. I'll leave the specifics for another thread though.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Those counties have no problem with JEWS. It is Israel that they want either gone or cooperating. Jews live happy 8n Syria, Iran, Egypt and everywhere else in the region. Jews are not threatened by anyone. They are not fighting for their lives. They are fighting for a dream of having a Jewish controlled middle east. Don't we all wish we could live out our dream? Killing people to achieve it might be considered unacceptable.

Is this why the muslins basically destroy anything that is not muslin. If Israel was a Muslin state there would no longer be any Jewish or Christian artifacts/landmarks. They have done this over and over and even are doing it today with ancient artifacts/landmarks in Iraq that may be Muslin but not of their sect... The Jews and Christians living in these country do so precariously, not happily.

I do not think you are in any position living in the great North West to comment on the conditions of those not Muslin living in a Muslin country other than just for argument sake, and Israel bias...

Oh! Well you see, here in a civilized part of the world we call the police when threatened. Its the LAW! Law is something that Israel struggles with because they cannot sell one that is fair without exacting control over all that are not Jewish. Israel views about the rest of the world makes the Nazi's look like care bears.

Ok, this is close to the most ignorant statement I've seen in a long time... just call the cops...geez...

Enjoy your beliefs, but I really can not debate with you when I need to debate a statement like this ...lol

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: hxc408
a reply to: buster2010
I already corrected my mistake in an earlier post. Way to go.

And shut up about the law already, they are a sovereign state.

And you are still wrong. The Israeli's still started that war. They are part of the UN at least they claim this when it benefits them so they are still bound by international law. Just because you are ignorant of the history of that terrorist state you are supporting doesn't mean I have to shut up.

Exactly. UN Charter law applies to all countries. They cannot strike any other country unilaterally or preemptively, but only in response to actually attack. For example, it was illegal under international law for Israel to strike in Syria last year a convoy of suspected weapons that Israel claimed were destined for Lebanon or Israel's enemies. Preemptive strikes are prohibited.

That is right. Look how many Americans died in Vietnam keeping true to that. They knew where the SAMS were. They knew they were being pointed at American forces but they were still not allowed to strike them till they were launched.

The law is the law.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

We do not like those that claim they are better than everyone else.

We do not like the way they control the worlds media , all due to religious "direction".

We do not like the way it appears they actually do not realize they are ridiculous pawns being controlled by a source they are not even aware of.

We do not like the fact that they try to appear better or different than anyone else all the while using the same tired tactics from the books that feed their entire existence, from thousands of years ago.

We do not like the fact they believe they actually know what bloodlines are what, and that "GOD" is nothing like they think.

I personally despise the fact that they are willing to sacrifice all the talents they DO possess, to a BLACK HOLE, forever and ever that will never be satisfied, and deny themselves any true victory!

Hatred of boring repressive groups of people like this is easy, and they know it, and are born for it, MEANWHILE the REAL Bloodlines that certainly care not for any of these religions , laugh good and hard while you express amazement at the attitudes towards it all.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yes, but genetic studies of most British people show that they have a mixture of genes, with a large proportion coming from Anglo-saxon invaders. I think only Wales seemed to have very little of this gene pool. Therefore, the point still stands. Many of your ancestors really did invade.

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: teamcommander

The rest of history is filled with people of one place invading and taking over land which is already occupied by someone else.

YEP.

Doesn't matter where a person is or where they live.

The land they currently sit on was taken from someone else.

NUMEROUS examples of that exist since recorded history.

There is no one living that can judge.

NO ONE.

What a complete load of cobblers

I am a "Briton"

The history of Briton goes back to 9600 BC, when the first Britons inhabited these islands. Before then the islands where barren of humans.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
International law prohibits the acquisition of land from war, even if you were the one defending yourself..

Fact.

originally posted by: Leonidas
If the Arab world wants to stop losing land to Israel they should stop picking fights with Israel.

Is the young state of Israel guilty of very aggressively protecting their very existence - at any cost? Yes. Will I judge them for that? No way. The Palestinians have a bigger bone to pick with the other Arab nations that treats them like dogs.

Egypt, Jordan, Syrian, Lebanon (in so much as it gets run over by it's neighbours to get to Israel) need check their egos at the door, accept that Israel exists - has a right to exist - and stop attacking them directly and via proxies.

To get into the long and horrible list of who did what to whom and why is getting the region nowhere. A lot of people have died in the Levant since the mandate. The world is not going back to the situation pre-Lawrence of Arabia so the neighboring states need to just drop it.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

I never said it was very likely, but you said it wasn't allowed...

And Israel IS part of the free world. Much more free than most. Not perfect, but better than the US, that's why I came here am staying as long as I can. I'll leave the specifics for another thread though.

Maybe tell that to the Palestinians. I think they might be getting the wrong impression of your free world with all the walls and checkpoints etc.

I never said not allowed "by law" but they are not allowed just the same.

Are you Jewish? That is not a loaded question, btw.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlmo

Not an "eye opener" at all. U.N. condemnation is, in my view, a validation of Israel's position.

The U.N. kicked back funds to Saddam with the oil for food scam. They indicted a U.S. federal Judge for crimes against humanity due to sentencing a man to be executed-never once commenting on the "legal" beheadings, stonings, etc. in the Middle east.

The list is long and distinguished. Bottom line the U.N. power lays in Europe which is addicted to Saudi oil.

Go for it, Israel. There is much, much more support for your position than ATS reflects....

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Iran would be a fair comparison if the nation was stolen from Jews over the last 60 years.

Really? Stolen? So do you know that Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Palestine were all created and carved up after the Ottoman empire lost during WWI? Now Iraq should have been 3 countries and not one, but that is a different debate...

Palestine was divided into Jewish Palestine and Arab Palestine that both about the same time 1946/47 became Israel and Jordan of today. All of this was done under the Treaty of Sèvres in 1920, so it was the Brit and French that made all of this, but somehow Syria, Lebannon, Iraq and Jordan are all good, but those damn Jews stole theirs....

This is the unguided hate I'm talking about. Get over it...please...

edit on 12-7-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join