It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL launches offensive on Gaza!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

I got pics but T&C forbids me to show the horror that the Palestinian children are suffering.

You mean the same ones they drag out every time ?

Cody

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

what dose it matter that "Islam only came about 610-614 AD" ?

europeans only settled in palistine about 1947. and how can you talk about holding dying children while you support people who kill children en masse?

who cares if thousands of Palestinian kids are stacked like sardines in a ghetto and bombed by fighter jets? your daughter doesn't have internet or tv!!!!!!! whelp good thing she can just go to anther country.

edit on 8-7-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

I got pics but T&C forbids me to show the horror that the Palestinian children are suffering.

Cody

For someone bitching and moaning about the terror that Israeli kids are going through you are very fast to fob off the fact that Palestinian kids are actually being killed by these airstrikes. What is it? Palestinian kids dying ok in your eyes?

edit on 8-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: rustyclutch
oh stop it. This has been going on for centuries and centuries. Jews were there with the pagans and Christians. Then the Muslims slaughtered Jews to expand Islam. Then a long while later Jews took land and killed the Muslims who live their to get it back. Muslims wanting 'their' land back. Jews then wanting 'their' land back. It's gone back and forth and back and forth. ENOUGH. Whoever is there is there. Get along or die. Deal with things are they are now.

Was this before or after the Jews started living with the Muslims for protection from the Christians? And when did Jews take the land? Were the people in control of Britain at that time Jewish? If you had been living on land that had been in your family for generations was stolen from you and given to people who had no rights to land wouldn't you fight to get it back?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: g146541
The death toll is also way out of balance, apparently one side excels at terrorism.

As I said .. it's not for lack of trying on the part of the 'Palestinians'. Have you seen the childrens programming that Hamas puts out ... programming little Palestinian children that Jews are 'apes and pigs' and that the Palestinian children should grow up to be martyrs and murder as many Jews as possible.

If the Palestinians could .. they'd slaughter every last Jew. No doubt.

Israel put out the same kind of programming for their kids. Both sides do that.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Cody

Thank you for showing your true colors, that is a disgusting comment.

My friends on the ground in Gaza can give you the full name of each person who has been murdered at the hand of the Israeli terrorist forces. The pictures are different, it saddens to see you mention your daughter and then continue to trivialize the lives of Palestinian children and dismiss the pictures as fake.

And you had the nerve to pull a "How dare you!" on someone a few posts up.

These children are being blown to pieces and you're claiming it's "Paliwood"?

Paliwood is what Zionists call evidence of their atrocities in the hopes to deflect the blame for their crimes which they have committed.

CE
edit on 7/8/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Maybe you missed this ?

Or do you want my kids murdered keyboard hero ?

These are the texts I've exchanged with my daughter today,
Please forgive the spelling English not her first language.

8 Jul - Tony D: How you doing ? What was that? 85 rockets yesterday ? Looks like it's going to get worse princess. I know you're safe on Lahav. But news looks bad from here.
Can't wait to see you 😀

09:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: We are good, but its very bad.. there are boom every were.. we are fine but its gating closer

10:15, 8 Jul - Tony D: Ok Lianne stay safe princess. I hear the bedouin are playing up as well now ? 1500 reserves have been called up.
You guys can't get here soon enough for my liking xx

12:41, 8 Jul - Tony D: Looks like a ground offensive will be on soon.
Is therevanything special I can get for you when you come over ?

13:05, 8 Jul - Tony D: I need to learn to type on my phone  anything special I meant

13:06, 8 Jul - Lianne: No.. i have some questions becuase i need to complete army papaers for tommorw

13:07, 8 Jul - Lianne: You have israely citizenship rghit?

13:09, 8 Jul - Lianne: And my Brithish citizenship is still good right? Like my passport is no good but the citizenship is good?

13:14, 8 Jul - Tony D: Yep you're both as British as me  No need to worry about that 😀

13:15, 8 Jul - Tony D: Yes I do mispar eeshe ********* if you need it (ID Number)

13:17, 8 Jul - Tony D: Ah ok fire away army number was ******* I think but I'll check later

13:17, 8 Jul - Lianne: I need it for an army intervu tommorw so thank you

13:17, 8 Jul - Lianne: Haha no need for that yet

13:19, 8 Jul - Tony D: No problem I'll double check later when I get home and let you know just ask anything you need to know 😀
13:20, 8 Jul - Tony D: LOL some numbers you never forget !!!

13:28, 8 Jul - Lianne: Hahaha so true

16:41, 8 Jul - Tony D: Those numbers are correct Lianne if you need them 😀

16:44, 8 Jul - Lianne: Hahah you wont belive it.. a rockt fell on the intrnet staff so that we dont have t.v or internet now.. so i cant gat this papers done for the next few hours

16:46, 8 Jul - Tony D: Holy crap is eveyone ok ?

16:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: Yes only no internet or t.v

16:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: And some rockts

16:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: No pool no kidengarden.. fun

16:52, 8 Jul - Tony D: No internet 😮 no TV 😮

I'd be in in tears, or the pub !Definately the pub LOL

I'm just catching up with the news now. So are you guys at home ? I can call if you like 😀

Just think about that for a minute guys
I had very similar exchanges with my son

So Before you call for all out war, or the annihilation of Israel.

Read that again

My thanks for your time if you read it

Cody

Let your ego take a back seat for a change

Cody

Maybe you should quit using your kid as a defense. Did you ever think of manning up and getting your kid out of a war zone? Do I want your kid killed? No every attempt must be made to keep children safe because they are innocent too bad you don't feel that way yourself.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think Israel is a monstrous state which has plagued the region since its formation

may i ask how long have you lived in the region? you seem pretty judgmental of the region as if you know something the rest of us dont.

'both sides are to blame' sounds nice, but unfortunately its not always the case.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: FlyersFan

You mean the kids shows on Hamas T.V.like this?

Yeah, that's some twisted #. (and that was very mild compared to many others) The apologists just look right past it like zombies or something.

No the "apologists" point out that you posted a video that was translated by a Israeli propaganda service.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

(Reuters) - Hamas said it fired a rocket at the city of Haifa, northern Israel, on Tuesday in what would be the longest-range such Palestinian attack from the Gaza Strip. There was no immediate word of any impact in Haifa, on the Mediterranean coast 140 km (88 miles) from Gaza.

Reuters

(Reuters) - Israel said it knew of no casualties from a long-range Palestinian rocket salvo on Tuesday that Hamas said targeted cities including central Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, as well as Haifa in the north. "We are not getting reports of casualties from any of the impact areas," the chief military spokesman, Brigadier-General Motti Almoz, told Israel's Channel 10 television. He did not elaborate on the locations.

Reuters
The rocket palestinians fired is the longest range they have succeeded so far. There will be no peace in sight. Israel army has requested Hasidic jews to join the army as well and they have refused as they are pacifists. What Israel goverment does, is not the fault of the citizens, there are extremist in both sides Israelities and Palestinians. These parties just don´t want any peace with each others and thats it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I think Israel is a monstrous state which has plagued the region since its formation

may i ask how long have you lived in the region? you seem pretty judgmental of the region as if you know something the rest of us dont.

'both sides are to blame' sounds nice, but unfortunately its not always the case.

Fair question and while I make no claim to ever living over there, I can speak on the billions of welfare and weaponry leaving my country and ending up in israeli terrorists hands.
I can also speak of the many atrocities perpetrated on Americans by these same terrorists.
I can also see the HUGE lobby here for israel.
I can also listen to eye witness testimony, read testimonials and see actual footage.
Most of all I can read the numbers...
There is only one true aggressor here.
In order for there to be peace in the M.E. the US must stop funding weaponry and stop the welfare states over there.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

its hard to make peace with someone when they take your land, your homes, kill your family, and constantly disrupt peace talks (by taking your land, your homes, and killing your family). let not forget euopeans are the invaders

gaza is getting bombed by f16s because three kids were found dead. i agree that extremist are wrong. but if someone broke into your house and took out your family would you be extremist for fighting back? sure anyone can say "violence is wrong" and thats were things would get murky if it wasn't for the fact that israel is just a made up state and people who started in 1948.

i stared your post thanks for the new info
edit on 8-7-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Not for a lack of trying on the part of the 'palestinians'. Don't blame Israel because they have a good defense system.

Maybe the US could buy one for Palestine also to even up the odds, seems only fair.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: Expat888

Nothing justifies israels mass murder and crimes against humanity.

At least you admit your bias.

Nice try junior .. dont put words in peoples mouth with partial quotes junior..
Have you actualy been there and seen the reality ? Or are you like many brainwashed by israeli propaganda.

Also worked in cambodia during the pol pot days what saw there was as bad as what israel does to the palestinians.

I dont like corrupt bastards and murderers who profit from bloodshed and death regardless of where their from or who they are.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You know Israel is messing up when the Israeli fan boys start claiming BOTH sides need to calm down. Israel is making it so hard for anyone to justify their actions as a lawful society that even the hardened pro-Israel (not the psychotic ones, they will never be convinced) has to take a bi-partisan stance.

Israel is always right until they are both wrong.

And for those that claim that "Israel isn't going anywhere" should remember those words when their land is occupied by foreigners for 70 years and see how they handle it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

The US is the US.

Dont judge places that you havent been to yet!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

My apologies before I rant. Have you ever picked up a child as they die ? Have you ever done everything you can think of to save them? Looked at their mother and/or father and shaken your head, as the child dies, whilst your damnedest wasn't enough ? Have you EVER passed a dead child to a parent ?

No but I've been picked on before. I've been bullied. I've had people try to do things to me just because they could. I know what it's like to live around people who think they are better than me because of my ethnicity. I've seen horrible acts of violence. At a young age. I know what it's like to be desensitized. I know what its like to have your back against the wall and have no hope. The picture you painted would get an award for best picture. These people have been getting killed, bullied and harrassed for years. You can only kick the family dog so many times before it snaps at you.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: duesprimusvictorimmortali

Both parties answer to issues with violence. I am not agreeing on Israel goverments actions against palestinians and im not agreeing in palestinians unforgettable, unforgiving behavior either, im not agreeing with either of them using violence without even wanting a peace. Its been going on for decades and you need to ask WHY ? What is the point here ? Who benefits from this ? Why Middle East is in chaos ?
There they are if you just choose to see, USA, Russia and religious leaders.. they are gold champions here not the people. USA and Russia both dumbs their last season weapons to them and get some cash.. and religious leaders increases their personal assets in this.. ( nodody saw the Bakr al-Baghdadi´s fancy wrist watch ? ) .. What common people have there.. nothing. Of course people are brainwashed, as long as they can keep this "war" up its better to leaders and goverments and thats the whole point.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I can't validate this but various people from that area are claiming similar numbers and this is from 5 hours ago. Please take this with a grain of salt but try not to automatically dismiss it at the same time:

Retweeted by Rania Khalek
Dalia Hatuqa @DaliaHatuqa · 5h

Gaza health ministry spokesman: 15 killed, including 5 children. 100+ wounded. Names/ages of those killed here: fb.me...

When the sun rises in Gaza tomorrow/today (depending where you're at) I'm sad that the numbers may in fact be much higher.

ETA:

I just checked in with another Palestinian friend of mine and they say that these numbers are outdated and that they are definitely higher - he doesn't know how much yet but when the list is updated it will have names - pictures are available too. I'm sick to my stomach at what I'm seeing.
edit on 7/8/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed Just called my broker to make sure I am financing both sides of this war.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join