It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL launches offensive on Gaza!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

If they don't want to get stung then they should stop poking at the hornets nest.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
They throw rocks and home made rockets.....Israel launches airstrikes. Yea, that's a fair fight for ya. One rocket hits a car and the ground....the Israeli retaliation is a massive airstrike. The same as you throwing a rock at me and I un-loading my Glock on you then saying it was "self defense". Israel wants these people gone, no more, dead, eradicated however you want to put it. It's more than obvious. As the rest of world watches as CNN makes it sound as if the people in Gaza are devils incarnate.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

originally posted by: abe froman

Who said that crime doesn't pay.
These terrorists have been making it pay for a very long time.
I just hope the US will cut funding and force them to fight their own battles by their own merit.

I agree as long as you mean the terrorists on both sides.

Sure both sides have terrorists.
So what is the big difference?
One side uses rocks (also classified as missiles) and Estes homemade rockets, The other uses the finest military grade modern weaponry that 3 billion US dollars can buy.
The death toll is also way out of balance, apparently one side excels at terrorism.

Both sides are wrong and need to stop it. I will no longer support either group of murderous extremists. I urge all of my brothers and sisters to do the same.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch
oh stop it. This has been going on for centuries and centuries. Jews were there with the pagans and Christians. Then the Muslims slaughtered Jews to expand Islam. Then a long while later Jews took land and killed the Muslims who live their to get it back. Muslims wanting 'their' land back. Jews then wanting 'their' land back. It's gone back and forth and back and forth. ENOUGH. Whoever is there is there. Get along or die. Deal with things are they are now.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

The key to solving any problem is identifying the source. Muslims and Jews get along in other countries. Iran is one of them. So it's not religion. The only other option is they are mad they are under occupation by a foreign government. We can argue about who had the land 2000 years ago. Thats irrelevant. I'm sure there are palestinians there who can trace their roots in that land back at least 500 years. THAT is proof of who the owners of the land were. If you want to be nihilistic and say well thats just how the world works they lost the war they should just deal with it then say so. Don't pretend to care about the people dying. If you cared about the people dying you would call out the people that are truly wrong, have the most power, and are inflicting the most pain and suffering. It's really that simple. I'm just placing the blame on the people that are to blame. If you intruded into my house I would use whatever I could lay hands on to remove you from the premises. This is really no different. I'm not a pacifist. I believe if you are under assault and occupation you should fight till your last breath. The palestinians arent wrong. They are doing what nature demands. Fighting for survival.
edit on 8-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Who said that crime doesn't pay.
These terrorists have been making it pay for a very long time.
I just hope the US will cut funding and force them to fight their own battles by their own merit.

I agree as long as you mean the terrorists on both sides.

Sure both sides have terrorists.
So what is the big difference?
One side uses rocks (also classified as missiles) and Estes homemade rockets, The other uses the finest military grade modern weaponry that 3 billion US dollars can buy.
The death toll is also way out of balance, apparently one side excels at terrorism.

I hope you sleep better than me tonight

That dog that barks must be a real pain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

As I said .. it's not for lack of trying on the part of the 'Palestinians'. Have you seen the childrens programming that Hamas puts out ... programming little Palestinian children that Jews are 'apes and pigs' and that the Palestinian children should grow up to be martyrs and murder as many Jews as possible.

If the Palestinians could .. they'd slaughter every last Jew. No doubt.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

man that was a weak response.
israel is wrong

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: duesprimusvictorimmortali

man that was a weak response.
israel is wrong

You mean both are wrong.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You mean the kids shows on Hamas T.V.like this?

Yeah, that's some twisted #. (and that was very mild compared to many others) The apologists just look right past it like zombies or something.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch Muslims and Jews "get along" in Iran the same way blacks and whites "got along" in 1950's Mississippi. Currently, Jewish people are not allowed to take key governmental positions in Iran. According to the constitution, the Jews cannot hold decision-making positions such as being a member of the influential Guardian Council, a Commander in the Iranian Army, and serving as the President of the nation, among others. More fundamentally, the Jewish people can neither become judges at any level nor assist in the judicial and legislative systems. Furthermore, Jewish-Iranians are banned from becoming members of parliament (The Consultative Assembly) through general elections.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

no israel is wrong. here is is a nice quote about our israeli allys.

"Since the time of Ben Gurion, the behavior of the Israeli regime has been Jekyll and Hyde. In the 1950s, its intelligence service, the Mossad, had agents in Egypt blow up U.S. installations to make it appear the work of Cairo, to destroy U.S. relations with the new Nasser government. During the Six Day War, Israel ordered repeated attacks on the undefended USS Liberty that killed 34 American sailors and wounded 171 and included the machine-gunning of life rafts. This massacre was neither investigated nor punished by the U.S. government in an act of national cravenness.

Though we have given Israel $20,000 for every Jewish citizen, Israel refuses to stop building the settlements that are the cause of the Palestinian intifada. Likud has dragged our good name through the mud and blood of Ramallah, ignored Bush’s requests to restrain itself, and sold U.S. weapons technology to China, including the Patriot, the Phoenix air-to-air missile, and the Lavi fighter, which is based on F-16 technology. Only direct U.S. intervention blocked Israel’s sale of our AWACS system.'

and don't think they won't sell america down the river like they did germany
edit on 8-7-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

As I said .. it's not for lack of trying on the part of the 'Palestinians'. Have you seen the childrens programming that Hamas puts out ... programming little Palestinian children that Jews are 'apes and pigs' and that the Palestinian children should grow up to be martyrs and murder as many Jews as possible.

Which is exactly why the Israelis want them exterminated and will never go for a 2 state solution and keep stealing land. If they allowed them to be their own government and conduct trades, deals, and form alliances they might decide to come back and take what's theirs. So the only choice for them to keep the land is a slow genocide. Which is what we are watching.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: buster2010

Maybe you missed this ?

Or do you want my kids murdered keyboard hero ?

These are the texts I've exchanged with my daughter today,
Please forgive the spelling English not her first language.

8 Jul - Tony D: How you doing ? What was that? 85 rockets yesterday ? Looks like it's going to get worse princess. I know you're safe on Lahav. But news looks bad from here.
Can't wait to see you 😀

09:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: We are good, but its very bad.. there are boom every were.. we are fine but its gating closer

10:15, 8 Jul - Tony D: Ok Lianne stay safe princess. I hear the bedouin are playing up as well now ? 1500 reserves have been called up.
You guys can't get here soon enough for my liking xx

12:41, 8 Jul - Tony D: Looks like a ground offensive will be on soon.
Is therevanything special I can get for you when you come over ?

13:05, 8 Jul - Tony D: I need to learn to type on my phone  anything special I meant

13:06, 8 Jul - Lianne: No.. i have some questions becuase i need to complete army papaers for tommorw

13:07, 8 Jul - Lianne: You have israely citizenship rghit?

13:09, 8 Jul - Lianne: And my Brithish citizenship is still good right? Like my passport is no good but the citizenship is good?

13:14, 8 Jul - Tony D: Yep you're both as British as me  No need to worry about that 😀

13:15, 8 Jul - Tony D: Yes I do mispar eeshe ********* if you need it (ID Number)

13:17, 8 Jul - Tony D: Ah ok fire away army number was ******* I think but I'll check later

13:17, 8 Jul - Lianne: I need it for an army intervu tommorw so thank you

13:17, 8 Jul - Lianne: Haha no need for that yet

13:19, 8 Jul - Tony D: No problem I'll double check later when I get home and let you know just ask anything you need to know 😀
13:20, 8 Jul - Tony D: LOL some numbers you never forget !!!

13:28, 8 Jul - Lianne: Hahaha so true

16:41, 8 Jul - Tony D: Those numbers are correct Lianne if you need them 😀

16:44, 8 Jul - Lianne: Hahah you wont belive it.. a rockt fell on the intrnet staff so that we dont have t.v or internet now.. so i cant gat this papers done for the next few hours

16:46, 8 Jul - Tony D: Holy crap is eveyone ok ?

16:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: Yes only no internet or t.v

16:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: And some rockts

16:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: No pool no kidengarden.. fun

16:52, 8 Jul - Tony D: No internet 😮 no TV 😮

I'd be in in tears, or the pub !Definately the pub LOL

I'm just catching up with the news now. So are you guys at home ? I can call if you like 😀

Just think about that for a minute guys
I had very similar exchanges with my son

So Before you call for all out war, or the annihilation of Israel.

Read that again

My thanks for your time if you read it

Cody

Let your ego take a back seat for a change

Cody

Man you need to get a grip...

I wish your daughter the utmost safety and understand your concern, but while you wine about your text messages Palestinian children are being slaughtered - please save your crocodile tears.

And you have the nerve to criticize other people's egos ????? That puzzles me.

I'm tired of people who fake a non biased approach when their bias is clearly evident.

I don't hide my bias. As a human being who believes in love and compassion how can you not be angry at both sides but those who ignore the root of the problem will be forever lost.

For me, it's obvious who is in the wrong at this time - I'm not going to pussy foot around the real issues. The lot of you trying to "stay on the fence" while making it clear that you support Israel over the Palestinians are not as clever as you think.

I am biased, I think Israel is a monstrous state which has plagued the region since its formation but I still feel compassion and wish the best for the innocents on both sides.

That being said, the numbers don't lie.

Israel won't stop until every last Palestinian is pushed into the sea.

When your block is pulverized into the ground by an F-16 strike get back to me Cody...
edit on 7/8/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Fair enough.
The best way to do this is to pull israeli funding and allow them to take their chances.
I would also give all dual citizens the choice of there or here.
Any in a political position would have to step down, as you can serve only one master.
That should level the field sufficiently.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Everyone is freaking about the "non stop rocket fire" from Gaza which has yet to injure anyone while Israel is indiscriminately shelling Gaza with mortar and F-16 strikes.

Has anyone on the Israeli side died yet?

The numbers vary but I have heard that 20-100 Palestinians have been killed by the Israeli strikes in the last couple days. Please don't quote me on those stats as I don't have a source but I will make sure to provide a link once I find it.

Not that any of you will believe me if it paints Israel in a negative light...

"Pics or it didn't happen"?

I got pics but T&C forbids me to show the horror that the Palestinian children are suffering.
edit on 7/8/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

The key to solving any problem is identifying the source. Muslims and Jews get along in other countries. Iran is one of them. So it's not religion. The only other option is they are mad they are under occupation by a foreign government. We can argue about who had the land 2000 years ago. Thats irrelevant. I'm sure there are palestinians there who can trace their roots in that land back at least 500 years. THAT is proof of who the owners of the land were. If you want to be nihilistic and say well thats just how the world works they lost the war they should just deal with it then say so. Don't pretend to care about the people dying. If you cared about the people dying you would call out the people that are truly wrong, have the most power, and are inflicting the most pain and suffering. It's really that simple. I'm just placing the blame on the people that are to blame. If you intruded into my house I would use whatever I could lay hands on to remove you from the premises. This is really no different. I'm not a pacifist. I believe if you are under assault and occupation you should fight till your last breath. The palestinians arent wrong. They are doing what nature demands. Fighting for survival.

Finally an intelligent reply

But Islam only came about 610-614 AD

Occupation will always cause guerilla warfare and never in history as far as I am aware has a guerilla war been won by the aggressors,

Don't pretend to care about the people dying.

How dare you

My apologies before I rant. Have you ever picked up a child as they die ? Have you ever done everything you can think of to save them? Looked at their mother and/or father and shaken your head, as the child dies, whilst your damnedest wasn't enough ? Have you EVER passed a dead child to a parent ?

Wanna swap ?

Cody

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The Palestinians would exterminate every israeli, I can say I'd believe that.
But who could blame them for what israeli terrorism has done to a once beautiful country..err M.E.
But the same cannot be said for the muslims, they generally live in peace when allowed to.

Children's programming....give it a rest.
How many of these children have access to a T.V. if they don't have access to clean water?
Did you by chance get to see the newest propaganda poster put out by the israeli terrorists?
Talk about programming...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
Has anyone on the Israeli side died yet?

Not for a lack of trying on the part of the 'palestinians'. Don't blame Israel because they have a good defense system.

T&C forbids me to show the horror that the Palestinian children are suffering.

Sure they are suffering. But it's the fault of both the Palestinian leadership and the Israeli leadership. NOT just Israel.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join