It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL launches offensive on Gaza!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: abe froman
Fair enough.
The best way to do this is to pull israeli funding and allow them to take their chances.
I would also give all dual citizens the choice of there or here.
Any in a political position would have to step down, as you can serve only one master.
That should level the field sufficiently.

We have an accord. If you're not Muslim I would have a beer with you, if you are then a bottle of mead.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure that the rockets are actually being fired by the Palestinians, or "Hamas". Israel should've had to show proof before they bombed the area. Then, let the other side make their rebuttal. What the hell is the U.N. for again? Israel should not be allowed to make decisions like this without it first going before a world council and voted on. Same with all countries. Some members from every country on earth should be the council. I seriously doubt that Israel would fair very well then.

Israel is blood-thirsty and intent on destroying all who oppose them. They have agents in every branch of The United States government pulling strings for them. Not to mention, they've infiltrated many other countries as well and use those countries to better Israel. The dual citizens do not care for anything except their tribe and Israel. Iran, along with many other countries should invade Israel immediately and take their nukes because they are displaying psychotic tendencies and will probably turn on everyone around them. No one is safe from this extremist, terrorist group.

All dual citizens in the US should have to immediately choose if they are American, or if they are Israeli. Both should've never been accepted in the first place. It borderlines being a traitor and that is a crime.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Fylgje because: forgot to add something

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
Has anyone on the Israeli side died yet?

The numbers vary but I have heard that 20-100 Palestinians have been killed by the Israeli strikes in the last couple days.

That is because Israel spends money on missile defence and building bunkers for its citizens, the Palestinian terrorists use their citizens as human shields... it shows how little they care about their own citizens.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I can't validate this but various people from that area are claiming similar numbers and this is from 5 hours ago. Please take this with a grain of salt but try not to automatically dismiss it at the same time:

Retweeted by Rania Khalek
Dalia Hatuqa @DaliaHatuqa · 5h

Gaza health ministry spokesman: 15 killed, including 5 children. 100+ wounded. Names/ages of those killed here: fb.me...

When the sun rises in Gaza tomorrow/today (depending where you're at) I'm sad that the numbers may in fact be much higher.

ETA:

I just checked in with another Palestinian friend of mine and they say that these numbers are outdated and that they are definitely higher - he doesn't know how much yet but when the list is updated it will have names - pictures are available too. I'm sick to my stomach at what I'm seeing.

This is from a trusted agency according to the locals:

The names of Palestinians killed in ‪#‎Gaza‬ today according to the ministry of health in Gaza:

The names of Palestinians killed in ‪#‎Gaza‬ today according to the ministry of health in Gaza:

1. Muhammad Shaban , 24 years old.

2. Amjad Shaban , 30 years old.

3. Khadr al Bshailiqi (abu Jabal) , 45 years old.

4. Rahad Yasin, 27 years old.

5. Muhammad Ayman Ashor, 15 years old.

6. Ryad Muhammad Kaware, 50 years old.

7. Bakr Muhammad Judeh, 22 years old.

8. Ammar Muhammad Judeh, 26 years old.

9. Hussain Yusef Kaware, 13 years old.

10. Muhammad Ibrahim Kaware, 50 years old.

11. Muhammad Habib, 22 years old.

12. Musa Habib, 16 years old.

13. Saqr Ayesh al Ajjori, 22 years old.

14. Ahmad Nael Mahdi, 16 years old.

15. Basem Salem Kaware, 10 years old.

16. Hafiz Muhammad Hamad, 30 years old.

17. Ibrahim Muhammad Hamad, 26 years old.

18. Mahdi Muhammad Hamad, 46 years old.

19. Fawziyyah Khalil Hamad, 62 years old.

20. Donya Mahdi Hamad, 16 years old.

21. Suha Hamad, 25 years old.

22. Sulaiman Salaman abu Sawawin, 22 years old.

23. Siraj Iyyad abd al Al , 8 years old.

www.facebook.com...

The list keeps growing

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What is the "actual" translation then? There's a ton more where that came from, you're saying they are all just normal cute little children shows? I'd like to see the proof.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Israel is blood-thirsty and intent on destroying all who oppose them.

Funny how you ignore the fact that the Hamas charter states Israel must be wiped out - Hamas do not want peace, they want Israel destroyed.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The list keeps growing

The Hamas terrorists should have thought about them before they attacked Israel!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

I have no doubt that some of these rockets are being fired by traitors in Palestine who are working for Israel, this has always been a very unpopular theory of mine.

Don't get me wrong, Hamas and others have thrown rockets over the walls into Israel over the years - but sometimes there is no logic behind it and I ask myself who has what to gain from this and it's always Israel who has something to gain.

The West Bank, Gaza, and their governments have made some progress over the last year or so and each time they advance in their peaceful goals...rockets conveniently start flying.

Then a new settlement is announced along with a possible excursion into Gaza...

"By Deception Thou Shalt Do War"

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Here is a live news feed:

(click at your own risk - it might be gory depending what they are covering)

www.pbc.ps...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There is so much propaganda and even in this thread.. we are no better than those who fights

So much speculations..

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

As long as members don't present their speculations as fact I see no harm.

I believe it is good to share theories, even if we don't agree.

Presenting opinion or speculation as fact is not good though. I may have missed it but I haven't seen any of that yet other than a few obvious posts.

The thing is with wars, they are mostly propaganda, especially now days.

But it is getting harder to lie and convince people due to the globalization of our planet and all the technology. We have a front row seat to the battles now days - it's quite macabre if you ask me but that is the world we now live in.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

i think your a troll

thats not propaganda or speculation. these people died at the hands of israel

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: duesprimusvictorimmortali

Maybe, there is no link to that trusted news sources actual webpage where its stated just a facebook page.. and i choose not consider any facebook page as a trusted source. How many times facebook pages has got news right ?

You were very fast calling me a troll.. im just seeing speculations in general. But you pointed out another speculational list among them.

Jerusalem (CNN) -- Israel intercepted a rocket fired at Tel Aviv on Tuesday and killed militants who stormed into Israeli territory, the military said, as people on both sides of the Gaza border were living under a barrage of attacks from the air. In a dramatic escalation of the conflict, militants fired more than 130 rockets at Israeli civilians, Israel said. Palestinians reported 24 people in Gaza were killed and more than 150 injured in Israeli airstrikes targeting militants. Israel said it targeted about 150 "terror sites" in Gaza. The warning sirens that blared in Tel Aviv, one of Israel's most populated areas, showed a threat Israel had warned of. The country said militants' rockets from Gaza are powerful enough to reach 3.5 million Israeli citizens. "Hamas will pay a heavy price for its vicious attacks on millions of Israeli civilians," the Israel Defense Forces said on Twitter. Army: Dozens of rockets fired into Israel Arrests made in killing of Palestinian "No nation would accept constant rocket fire. Neither will we," the IDF said, using the hashtag #ItMustStop. Islamic Jihad, another Palestinian militant group, took responsibility for the rocket fired at Tel Aviv. In a statement, the group called it a "response to the ongoing Zionist aggression." Hamas controls Gaza. Israel has said it holds Hamas responsible for the actions of militant groups inside the territory. Hamas, on Twitter, used the hashtag #Gazaunderattack and warned, "Retaliations are coming, it is a matter of time."

CNN

Yesterday Israel said to call 40 000 people to stand by and today in CNN Israel tells that possible ground attack is possible.
edit on 8-7-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: duesprimusvictorimmortali
a reply to: thesaneone

no israel is wrong. here is is a nice quote about our israeli allys.

"Since the time of Ben Gurion, the behavior of the Israeli regime has been Jekyll and Hyde. In the 1950s, its intelligence service, the Mossad, had agents in Egypt blow up U.S. installations to make it appear the work of Cairo, to destroy U.S. relations with the new Nasser government. During the Six Day War, Israel ordered repeated attacks on the undefended USS Liberty that killed 34 American sailors and wounded 171 and included the machine-gunning of life rafts. This massacre was neither investigated nor punished by the U.S. government in an act of national cravenness.

Though we have given Israel $20,000 for every Jewish citizen, Israel refuses to stop building the settlements that are the cause of the Palestinian intifada. Likud has dragged our good name through the mud and blood of Ramallah, ignored Bush’s requests to restrain itself, and sold U.S. weapons technology to China, including the Patriot, the Phoenix air-to-air missile, and the Lavi fighter, which is based on F-16 technology. Only direct U.S. intervention blocked Israel’s sale of our AWACS system.'

and don't think they won't sell america down the river like they did germany

What the hell does this have to do with Palestine and Israel?

If the Palestinians don't want trouble then they shouldn't start trouble.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: duesprimusvictorimmortali

i think your a troll

thats not propaganda or speculation. these people died at the hands of israel

.....and

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: g146541

If they don't want to get stung then they should stop poking at the hornets nest.

I hear bug spray works well...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Has anyone on the Israeli side died yet?

The numbers vary but I have heard that 20-100 Palestinians have been killed by the Israeli strikes in the last couple days.

That is because Israel spends money on missile defence and building bunkers for its citizens, the Palestinian terrorists use their citizens as human shields... it shows how little they care about their own citizens.

Ummm...The US spends money on bombs and bunkers you mean...
I have seen israeli terrorists using Palestinian children as shields.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If they don't want to get stung then they should stop poking at the hornets nest.

Maybe they should learn how to use it instead of throwing rocks at it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Maybe they should learn how to use it instead of throwing rocks at it.
It says a lot about how far a person has been pushed when they actually become emboldened enough to fight tanks, planes and helicopters with rocks...

Reminds me of the movie where the Huey chopper comes back to base with arrows in it, and the following script..

edit on 8-7-2014 by g146541 because: quotes off

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541 I agree that those tactics do smack of people that have been pushed to their breaking point and one persons freedom fighter is another persons terrorist, usually depending on which news network you're watching.
How many of the people actually doing the fighting and dying are wealthy?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join