It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visited by malevolent aliens after some success with a warp drive experiment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It all started when I was six years old. My cousin gave me a piece of magnet. Since that time, I began collecting magnets, mostly from broken stereos.

After a time, I began to think, if I could find something to shield and bend a magnetic field around, I could build some sort of magnetic drive like a "carrot on a stick" and able to fly a vehicle into space without expenditure of energy.

It wasn't until I was 15, that I came up with a practical solution, but not with magnets but with static electric fields. It wasn't rocket science. I simply pore over college physics books in the library and came up with a solution completely in my head. It was plain and simple, only simple math involved, nothing complicated (I'm not a genius at that time, just your regular, average student).

To cut the story short, the "warp drive" consisted of a small volcanic rock which looks like rhyolite or ignimbrite (a pyroclastic rock) which I encased in a transparent acrylic plastic (poured over it while molten) then shaped the plastic into a monoclinic, double pyramid shape. When I blasted it with water, it cracked all over but didn't shatter and all the pieces held together by the rock.

A small pyramid aluminum foil went on top of the acrylic rock composite. A narrow piece of glass separated it from an electrostatically charged comb. After a few seconds, the pyramid foil would shoot into the air several inches high.

It was an apparent success at my "carrot on a stick drive" theory. I was going to replicate this experiment with a far more advanced setup and materials used with greater degree of success seven years later.

Problem is that at around the same time, me and my sister had a close encounter with a small grey alien in our house in the middle of the city. Escalating paranormal events closely associated with ghostly/evil hauntings preceded the event. Over the course of many days before the climatic event, we heard vibrations, and light knocks around the house, sometimes my own bed would vibrate strongly and I experienced sleep paralysis, and nightmares (I used to have frequent night terrors around the age of six)

We also witnessed visual space-time distortions moving around and outside the house like there's a giant lense moving across - perhaps a hovering cloaked/invisible UFO - a few days before the close encounter.

Finally, the grey alien manifested, entered our room through the attic window, floated down and sat at my bed and talked to me. It said, I was gonna do something huge for the world. I was a kid back then, sure I believed it. And then it left.

Since then, paranormal activity in our house subsided dramatically. But the nightmares and sleep paralysis did not end completely.

Few years later, I have resumed my warp drive experiments and paranormal activity seemed to have increased again. And again in late 2007. By that time, orbs have begun appearing in the house. By 2008, the hauntings followed me overseas and I was visited by a reptile-like spirit causing sleep paralysis and doors opening by themselves and other noises.

By mid 2012, I have abandoned all my attempts at the warp drive - coincidentally from that time up to present, I have zero nightmares, zero sleep paralysis but I still hear EVP from time to time and experience weak space and time distortions and rare shadowy figures.

Is the warp drive opening up a portal (as tiny it may be) to the spiritual realm? Or the evil spirits simply don't want me messing with that stuff?

I believe these evil spirits that I encountered later on and the alien that visited me during 1996 are under the same group. They kept showing up in my nightmares and both induce exactly the same feelings when they manifest.
edit on 6-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

Considering that you reckon you've actually built a "warp drive", I'd say the only reasonable and mandatory thing, in an attempt to save your credibility is;

Upload a picture.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Great story !

SiFi at its best !

S F

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Isn't that robbed from Star Trek lore, the whole 'aliens came after warp drive experiment' thing ?

At least come up with an original story for your fantastical tale.

edit on 6-7-2014 by Tidnabnilims because: I swear this site is secretly owned by John Scudamore, with the amount of gibberish that gets posted these days.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tidnabnilims

Isn't that robbed from Star Trek lore, the whole 'aliens came after warp drive experiment' thing ?

At least come up with an original story for your fantastical tale.

At least in Star Trek they had to put their warp drive into a rocket and take it out for a demonstration.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

.....so you got a piece of foil to levitate with an electrostatic charged comb?
...Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not exactly a warp drive....It's more along the lines of a grade school science project.
Here's a little girl and a young boy doing basically the same thing

I'm not sure what you think think the rock inside an acrylic pyramid had to do with it. If you were contacted by Aliens, then I doubt it was because of your "warp drive"

edit on 6-7-2014 by bhornbuckle75 because: Somthing

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

(post by Tidnabnilims removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dmfsb

Was it as good as one of Arthur Dent's ?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Was it as good as one of Arthur Dent's ?

He would have wet himself if he was ever exposed to the holiest combination of cheese, Branston Pickle and wholemeal bread, lovingly assembled by myself
edit on 6-7-2014 by dmfsb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

A bold, bold claim.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, you must telegraph me one of these divine morsels immediately for testing !

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

A bold, bold claim.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, you must telegraph me one of these divine morsels immediately for testing !

One has been dispatched via carrier tortoise. Estimated Delivery Time = between 1 AM and 1 AM in the 35th of July 2027

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Balls, im out all day on the night of the 35th, how about Geptober ?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I remember that episode of South Park. I think you should really build that warp drive OP; think of what we could do with all that space cash

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Balls, im out all day on the night of the 35th, how about Geptober ?

Yes sir, we have modified the delivery time. We hope you enjoy our sandwiches, or warp drives, and we look forward to being of service again!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Wonderful, and much better customer service than Amazon !

I believe your quantum sandwich business could go far, or nowhere, or both, such is the nature of quantums

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
When you start having ideas of warp drives around the time of close encounters it does appear that the initial ideas could very well be the aliens. To have any strange experiences can be easier to forget and move on, who wants to deal with such far out stuff. If we are to get past this prison planet then we do need to get past the fear.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

(post by OccamsRazor04 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join