It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visited by malevolent aliens after some success with a warp drive experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ahnggk

Is the warp drive opening up a portal (as tiny it may be) to the spiritual realm? Or the evil spirits simply don't want me messing with that stuff?

I believe these evil spirits that I encountered later on and the alien that visited me during 1996 are under the same group. They kept showing up in my nightmares and both induce exactly the same feelings when they manifest.

Hello! I am giving you the benefit of the doubt because you seem sincere, and I know from my own personal experiences that high strangeness abounds when there are aliens afoot.

I hope I am correct in what you are truly asking here - are you being monitored because of what you're doing, or is what you're doing messing with the fabric of our space/time and allowing things to enter through a wormhole?

I don't think your warp drive allowed them to come in - I think they were already here, and said "Holy Crap! That one's trying to make a warp drive!" and commenced to watching you a bit more closely.

I for one say keep going! Stay public and keep lots of people in the loop and keep trying, but please be careful and don't hurt yourself or all of us!

And keep in mind that if they are truly monitoring your work - you just might be on to something.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yep,,,,magnetism ios a deeper subject than we yet knoe.....I am of the opine that two same poles forced together close enough, and held that way....will produce tapable energy someday.....

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

Amigo, I know that you are geeky enough to have a smart phone. Short video of your invention, upload to youtube and I feel confident we can wrangle enough venture capital to change the damn world.

Please post the utube link in this thread for starters and we can take it from there.

oh and don't worry about the paranormal stuff. We can hire an exorcist or shaman to banish who or what is bothering you!!

edit on 6-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
From all the specs you're presenting I'm seeing electrostatic ion wind, not warp drive. I'm mighty sure a warp drive warps space in front and behind to produce the effect and from current research going on it takes huge amounts of power to produce anything even noticeable, and yet they aren't even sure if it's a warp bubble or noise.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The Borg is not impressed.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

My question is, why did you post this when you didn't have the pictures and videos to back it up? You could have saved yourself from the ridicule just by waiting until you got those pictures at least.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Personally, I believe that regardless of what type of drive this is technically, the inventor should be able to label it with any name they desired. Consider the names that the government has given to projects and the terms used by the PR dept. to describe it.

My point is that I'm not going to worry about what an inventor calls his invention as long as it does what is claimed it can do.

The paranormal stuff could be unrelated, it's hard to say given the information available, but you could be sensitive to the paranormal anyway.

I'm all about wanting to believe the OP, but like others post some pics and supporting documentation, so we can all flip through the information.

Swamp I have to say, I personally believe the paranormal thing and magnetic science are closely related. I also believe that given the right frequencies and magnetic's what many call worm-holes open up. Kind of like a Star-gate.

I'm personally interested in anyone that has experimented, or is experimenting with this type of technology.

So with that said OP Post all your findings.

Thanks
edit on 6-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Very interesting stuff OP. I love your signature by the way.

edit on 6/7/2014 by therealone717 because: changed reply

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Buy five or so cameras that all stream live to the internet, with at least two friends for each feed saving a copy. Since outer space aliens never appear on camera, you should be safe. One of the cameras should be on your person filming... maybe a Google Glass cam.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

All my photos and videos are in my old home computer thousands of miles away...

Before anyone bubbles up with excitement, don't have unreasonable expectations yet!!!

This device will not enter high warp and beat the speed of light!! It could not even lift itself off the table!!

What it does at the moment is create a very weak warp field. You can only see it produce thrust if put it on a very sensitive weighing scale (milligram class weighing scales).

I already have a theoretical solution on how to dramatically boost the warp field but the technology required is not for the average joe. You'll need some access to university/industrial-grade prototyping equipment. But the capacity to make such device is already here....

...It could probably be simplified but I don't have time for that atm.. The best bet is to use a powerful source of gamma radiation (matter/antimatter) or a micro nuke for direct ionization and creation of a very strong warp field.

- If arcing is persistent, increase length of design and according to proportion or reduce voltage. I don't have the prototype with me, so you'll have to make do!

- If thrust is very low, reduce size or increase voltage.

- You cannot use Van De Graaff generators or Wimshurst generators due to low power output. You must use high voltage sources that uses a flyback transformer (used in old CRT monitors). You can google how to convert an old CRT monitor to a high voltage power supply "safely"

Please make sure you read the disclaimer again.

And so I don't give you unrealistic expectation:

- the warp engine isn't powerful enough to carry it's own weight - it will not

Thank you for taking your time to explain your idea, but as an engineer, I have to doubt everything you said so far....
Actually I was sure it was just nonsense, but after this explanation I am 100% certain you have no idea what you are talking about.
I highlighted the parts.....
Btw. if this is all you have, you have NOT, I repeat NOT, created a warp drive....
This is not even a proper idea of a warp drive, maybe you should even read what a warp drive is.
edit on 6-7-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

They are called Vulcans. Be careful because the Borg will be showing up soon.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Attach your warp drive to a pinewood derby car...

Then we will be rolling in spacecash.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
When I read your OP I first thought what a ridiculous post.

But I have to give you kudos that you actually posted the warp-drive design, and this is actually sort-of interesting.

Question: What gave you the idea to build it exactly like this? Eg. the shape of the panels etc.?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
Btw. if this is all you have, you have NOT, I repeat NOT, created a warp drive....
This is not even a proper idea of a warp drive, maybe you should even read what a warp drive is.

If it's not a warp drive, it could still get you to 99% the speed of light.

Violation of Newton's 3rd Law is no small thing. It has never been done before.

Those relativistic experiments in large particle accelerators where particles gain and lose mass did not actually violate Newton's 3rd Law due to "braking radiation".

Just so I don't burst any accomplished engineer or scientist's bubble, I did not accomplish these things because I'm a genius at 6 years old or at 15 years old.

I was singularly minded since my childhood to develop a drive that would enable interstellar travel. I did not think of anything else so I'm just an average performer at school. My first rough attempt was at six years old when I tried if any special arrangement of magnets would do it. My first serious attempts began when I was 12 years old when I created intricate mechanical devices to try to break Newton's 3rd Law. First success at 15, First verification at 21 years of age. Stopped research at 22. Now I'm 32 so it's been 10 years now.

I've intended it to be open source since the beginning until when I stopped 10 years ago. Because there's a lack of interest and I really don't know where to begin. I've always had a difficult life. Always scratching for a living. Never really had a stable career where I can settle down and finally have time to continue my research.

People have always thought I'm crazy... ...I think they'd rather spend decades and millions/billions of dollars of research to prove that I'm not crazy than believe me now and help save all those time and money crunch for a solution that I already have.
edit on 7-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: followingpythagoras

Hello! I am giving you the benefit of the doubt because you seem sincere, and I know from my own personal experiences that high strangeness abounds when there are aliens afoot.

I hope I am correct in what you are truly asking here - are you being monitored because of what you're doing, or is what you're doing messing with the fabric of our space/time and allowing things to enter through a wormhole?

I don't think your warp drive allowed them to come in - I think they were already here, and said "Holy Crap! That one's trying to make a warp drive!" and commenced to watching you a bit more closely.

I for one say keep going! Stay public and keep lots of people in the loop and keep trying, but please be careful and don't hurt yourself or all of us!

And keep in mind that if they are truly monitoring your work - you just might be on to something.

I wish they'd leave me alone, I don't like to be haunted. I would see orbs and shadowy figures and during those times, I had frequent nightmares and sleep paralysis.

I feel like they want me to stop.. ..I had a difficult life as a result. They followed me everywhere and haunted every place I live (like the family I lived with), including work, tormenting even the people around me. I think they helped sabotage my career, else I could settle down and continue my research.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zer0megAlpha

My question is, why did you post this when you didn't have the pictures and videos to back it up? You could have saved yourself from the ridicule just by waiting until you got those pictures at least.

Good question. I have them from a decade ago but they were all stored in my old computer thousands of miles away.

I bunk with four people in the same room in a crowded building, I have no room of my own so can do nothing at all to repeat my experiments and capture data for everyone to see.

I have given instructions on page 2 though so someone.

I have already publicized these experiments with video and pics 10 years ago. It didn't receive much attention, sadly. I think some working for US universities made off with it, I never heard from them again.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
When I read your OP I first thought what a ridiculous post.

But I have to give you kudos that you actually posted the warp-drive design, and this is actually sort-of interesting.

Question: What gave you the idea to build it exactly like this? Eg. the shape of the panels etc.?

Thanks, appreciate it!

The strips in between create a region of low electric field. It forces most of the electric field to curve above like a rainbow because they cannot pass through the polystyrene.

I discovered the effect independently when I was 12. I was experimenting with those high voltage ignition devices on cigarette lighters. I would later find out that giant Van De Graaf generators also use similar things to create regions of low electric field because ordinary insulators won't work.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fenson76

They are called Vulcans. Be careful because the Borg will be showing up soon.

I think the Borg (malevolent entities) showed up first and trying to assimilate (possess) me!

I'm not really 100% sure if the warp drive is such a great idea....

"Singularity" (God-like artificial intelligence) + warp drive = bye bye universe.

Scientists are seriously worried we would achieve singularity by 2050. An AI which will surpass the collective intelligence (and creativity/ingenuity) of all humans.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ahnggk
I feel like they want me to stop.. ..I had a difficult life as a result. They followed me everywhere and haunted every place I live (like the family I lived with), including work, tormenting even the people around me. I think they helped sabotage my career, else I could settle down and continue my research.

You guys can see how the odds are stacked against me in this thread....

Just look at the first page of my thread how people have quickly dismissed my discovery to nothingness and to stuff of fiction.

I simply had the mistake of not making copies of actual pics and video from the old computer because it was inoperable and I couldn't simply take the hard drive off since it was IDE and my new computer had SATA and I was preparing for my overseas flight for my two year job overseas.

But I was lucky to have one copy of the computer design which I posted in page 2 with enough details for replication. But I guess it's too late now...

Can you guys wait two years for me to come home, fix the old computer, and post the actual vids of experiments from the old computer??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join