It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visited by malevolent aliens after some success with a warp drive experiment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I am afraid you are mentally ill, like most people on ATS (including me).

I am/was an engineer, electro mechanical by trade and what you had created was nothing more than a coil with a weak field.

However you may well have inadvertently created something that attracted these other life forms to you, they may be perceiving you as a threat or an easy target for manipulation...I still believe what we call Aliens were once known as demons.

Fair play to you for posting this but you can't be serious with that design, it's not even academic quality.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

You guys can see how the odds are stacked against me in this thread.... Just look at the first page of my thread how people have quickly dismissed my discovery to nothingness and to stuff of fiction.

You keep saying things that make no sense whatsoever

let me quote

If it's not a warp drive, it could still get you to 99% the speed of light.

How so when you say this earlier on in your thread

This device will not enter high warp and beat the speed of light!! It could not even lift itself off the table!!

If it didn't move, "could not even lift itself off the table" how could it get you to 0.0001% let alone 99% the speed of light?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ahnggk

originally posted by: aLLeKs
Btw. if this is all you have, you have NOT, I repeat NOT, created a warp drive....
This is not even a proper idea of a warp drive, maybe you should even read what a warp drive is.

If it's not a warp drive, it could still get you to 99% the speed of light.

Violation of Newton's 3rd Law is no small thing. It has never been done before.

Those relativistic experiments in large particle accelerators where particles gain and lose mass did not actually violate Newton's 3rd Law due to "braking radiation".

Just so I don't burst any accomplished engineer or scientist's bubble, I did not accomplish these things because I'm a genius at 6 years old or at 15 years old.

I was singularly minded since my childhood to develop a drive that would enable interstellar travel. I did not think of anything else so I'm just an average performer at school. My first rough attempt was at six years old when I tried if any special arrangement of magnets would do it. My first serious attempts began when I was 12 years old when I created intricate mechanical devices to try to break Newton's 3rd Law. First success at 15, First verification at 21 years of age. Stopped research at 22. Now I'm 32 so it's been 10 years now.

I've intended it to be open source since the beginning until when I stopped 10 years ago. Because there's a lack of interest and I really don't know where to begin. I've always had a difficult life. Always scratching for a living. Never really had a stable career where I can settle down and finally have time to continue my research.

People have always thought I'm crazy... ...I think they'd rather spend decades and millions/billions of dollars of research to prove that I'm not crazy than believe me now and help save all those time and money crunch for a solution that I already have.

You keep saying it violates Newton's third law, but you don't say how. How does it violate Newton's third law and how did you come to this conclusion?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i'll give the benefit of the doubt and reserve judgement.

do you think you can just use MS Paint and draw us a little rough diagram? im interested to see what the final product actually looked like. two inverted pyramids connected together?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm fairly certain that what you have managed to build is a simple magnetic field that acts upon the entrapped electrons in the plastic bag. Like others have said, it's no more complex than a grade school science project.

I would not recommend that ANYONE create this circuit with a flyback transformer, or any other HV power source. The OP's stated fire risk comes from the fact that there is not enough resistance in the circuit to keep from smoking the whole thing.

To the OP- since you have a great deal of curiosity in the field, I suggest that you do some research into lifter experiments. You might find that a more rewarding pursuit.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is just speculation on my part, and yes I mean this seriously.

For me it's highly unlikely that someone at a very young age would "come up" with a warp drive, whether the theory behind it now is sound or not.

You mentioned paranormal experiences and "visits", may I speculate that you got the idea during one of those encounters....possibly even unconsciously, possibly even during an encounter you don't even remember? Have you considered that?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What makes you so sure they were aliens, rather than demons wanting you to think they're aliens ?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The thing in your illustration on page 2 isn't that far from a Biefield Brown propulsor. Searching on that should show a bit of info and maybe even some old ATS threads.

Also there should be some loophole that allows for FTL within general relativity. Has to do with frame of reference. Science has pushed harder into special relativity rather than general as it simplified some things (less work involved in stuff like nuclear science, cancelling out or pushing aside the variables not used), but when it comes down to some of the more mundane and odd principles general relativity is a more interesting branch. Shame Einstein had too many doubts (because of some paradoxical qualities), as he stumbled upon something that was likely worth exploring much further in the first place before moving onto the second streamlined variant of the theory.

As for research efforts, I think power sources and mass/energy conversion might be more worthwhile than warp at this time. They're related, but warp still needs a lot of energy to make work. (Even you say the device you tried had a barely noticable effect with a typical household power source.) Fusion should be right around the corner if the people involved in the development don't sit on it too long.

But back on warp? I think the trick behind this is to solve for gravity as a flux field in relation to energy density. (E=mc^2, just convert the mass and only work with energy when solving the equations.) Build work around that, and it's likely you could model an energy based system for a relativisitc gravity field. (Likely matrice and/or vector math for tensor gradient solutions. Oddly a current gen graphics card would be well suited for solving these problems.) No masses needed, but energy equivalents. Gravity has no bias though, it's effect is charge neutral and a function of overall energy density, however the energy needed to produce can obviously carry a charge. (Well if clever enough, something could be figured out. Maybe even some form of "negative energy" by a controlled differential. Engineering is still going to be trickier in practice than what math and physics says.)

As for the odd alien aspect? If there's anything to it, its because we can get off this rock and out of the solar system and cause problems. If we're really like ants to them, then it means the ants found a way from outside and into the house. No longer something to be ignored and worthy of concern, no?
edit on 7-7-2014 by pauljs75 because: cleaning up typos and messy editing

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
If it didn't move, "could not even lift itself off the table" how could it get you to 0.0001% let alone 99% the speed of light?

The first automobile ever built did not travel at 200 kph.

The NASA concept warp drive based on the "Lense-Thirring effect" built using the best technology would probably only produce an acceleration of less than 1/100g and it will be massive.

My warp drive could not lift itself - but it could move sideways at an acceleration of 1/5g if hang like a pendulum so the thrust is produced sideways, not up. It would also accelerate a lightweight polystyrene trolly with wheels.

If the acceleration could be improved to over 1g, it could definitely lift itself off the test bench.

You guys are unbelievably unforgiving but who cares, thank you for keeping my thread active!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: old_god
I am afraid you are mentally ill, like most people on ATS (including me).

If you are mentally ill then your judgement is impaired, therefore, we are not mentally ill

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
This is just speculation on my part, and yes I mean this seriously.

For me it's highly unlikely that someone at a very young age would "come up" with a warp drive, whether the theory behind it now is sound or not.

You mentioned paranormal experiences and "visits", may I speculate that you got the idea during one of those encounters....possibly even unconsciously, possibly even during an encounter you don't even remember? Have you considered that?

I agree, it's possible.

I've had night terrors and sleep paralysis before the age of six. It's possible other worldly entities has been trying to reach me....

However, they seemed to have sabotaged my every attempt at reaching favorable conditions for research. They haunted every place I were, caused strife and paranormal activities.

I was nearly drafted into quantum electrodynamics research in Berlin, Germany for instance but Europe was struck by economic woes back in 2003.

Almost settled in Hong Kong which last 2009 can be a nice place for research due to widespread availability of hard to get electronic components. But the project I worked has prematurely ended due to obsolescence.

I nearly settled in New Zealand in 2012 but my place of residence and work was attacked by evil spirits. They would cause unexplained electromagnetic phenomena and terrorized the children. I was actually blamed by my landlady for the paranormal activities that plagued her house, it only started right after I moved in.

Last year, I was again nearly drafted into another scientific research in quantum mechanics in Croatia/Bosnia but my potential employers there met a series of serious misfortunes that nearly drove them to bankruptcy and again, the economic woes in Europe.

I've had terrible luck in this undertaking. I couldn't even settle down so I can continue my experiments conveniently because of a failed career. I could only take odd jobs, sleep in crowded rooms.

It seems the unseen forces that govern this world doesn't want me to succeed. I think they want me dead and would do anything to break my spirit so maybe I'll kill myself, maybe.
edit on 7-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The first automobile ever built did not travel at 200 kph.

But did it travel just a bit even if was 1kmph?

You guys are unbelievably unforgiving but who cares, thank you for keeping my thread active!

Unforgiving?

Are you lying or making things up to be forgiven for?

People are asking questions because you don't make sense, so they ask to gather more info to try and understand where you are coming from.

I suspect you are making things up( not entirely), not just whats in this thread but many things you post about, I believe you put a bit a spin of experiences in your life to feel as though you are special and to have acceptance by others that might need the same thing you do.

Your posting habits draws a picture for me that much of what you post is delusion but that delusion makes you feel special and its simply an egotistical overload that urges you post many of things you do like a few threads trying convince readers of making correct prediction.

But don't worry

Your about as sane as any of us here.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It seems the unseen forces that govern this world doesn't want me to succeed. I think they want me dead and would do anything to break my spirit so maybe I'll kill myself, maybe.

Lets say the unseen forces do want this,

Why fall to their manipulations and take the easy path?

Live life in struggle, take all the that's thrown your way but don't fall for the taking your life deception if you think its what others want and you really don't consider suicide as a path.

This is exactly why I said you are after acceptance in my post before, you feel abandoned like the rest of us at one point or another in our lives.

The way you are going about to get recognition is something I don't agree with but when you post something like this above it sort of confirms that life isn't that important to you and the things you talk about and claim are just that, talk.

Don't give in, otherwise you will wake up to the same life again your next time round.
edit on 7-7-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Let's step back and look at this objectively. You have created a "warp drive" that neither warps, nor drives. Then you suggest that forces conspire against your efforts. Forces that are not only economic in nature, but also supernatural AND extraterrestrial.

You suggest that as a layperson, you were nearly inducted into quantum research projects on not one but two occasions.

Four pages of pleading have not compelled you to provide anything concrete.

If you were looking for an audience to humor your ambiguous, meandering thoughts, I suppose you have found it. I speak only for myself when I say, "forgive me." You have not given us anything compelling to digest. I'm beginning to think that you are either a poor liar, or completely delusional.

I'm not trying to be mean, but my patience wanes...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Good story, however my skeptical mind has a few ?'s. Why was this ET malevolent? The first grey seemed like he was inspiring you to fulfill a possible "destiny". Can u explain a bit more of the physics behind this warp drive so I dont have to read physics books, if too complicated I understand. Last, pics plz as previously said.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This should be in the Short Stories forum. Or a Self-Help, Psychology forum needs to be created. Just sayin'.

EDIT: I am resisting the urge to make fun of this page. After all, I willingly clicked on the link. Call it morbid curiosity. I just have two questions for the OP: are you currently on hallucinogenic drugs, or have you neglected to take your medication?

I ask this out of concern. Like I said; I'm having difficulty withstanding the urge to rip into this. If you truly believe this. GET HELP. If you are just (and this is my hope) pulling some legs for a bit of a giggle, then hey, it's a pretty lame prank, but at least you don't believe it.
edit on 7-7-2014 by JackSparrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I feel like they want me to stop.. ..I had a difficult life as a result. They followed me everywhere and haunted every place I live (like the family I lived with), including work, tormenting even the people around me. I think they helped sabotage my career, else I could settle down and continue my research.

You guys can see how the odds are stacked against me in this thread....

Just look at the first page of my thread how people have quickly dismissed my discovery to nothingness and to stuff of fiction.

I simply had the mistake of not making copies of actual pics and video from the old computer because it was inoperable and I couldn't simply take the hard drive off since it was IDE and my new computer had SATA and I was preparing for my overseas flight for my two year job overseas.

But I was lucky to have one copy of the computer design which I posted in page 2 with enough details for replication. But I guess it's too late now...

Can you guys wait two years for me to come home, fix the old computer, and post the actual vids of experiments from the old computer??

If anything you have said here is true, why is it not critical for you to go back, get the designs and recommence your experiments..?? On the one hand you have an idea that could change the world, but evidently it's not important enough for you to cut short a 2yr job abroad..?! What is it you actually do..? What is your current occupation exactly..?? And why is it so difficult to replicate something you have been passionate about since the age of six, without the original designs (that you yourself developed)..?? Sorry if nothing you said adds up...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

What is it you actually do..? What is your current occupation exactly..??

Answer: recreational drug tester for the FDA.
edit on 7-7-2014 by JackSparrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Have you tried working in a field related to your passion (E&M)? Don't underestimate the value of your practical experience derived from experimenting with magnets and building high voltage sources. This could land you a well paying job. You would be free to continue your research while also gaining additional valuable experience at work.

It may be difficult to get the online community excited about your experiments because you are competing against a sea of noise. My advice is to let go of the fear, pursue your passion, and enjoy life. Temper your ambition with a sense of joy found from doing what you are passionate about. 100% or 0.1% realization of your ambitions are both better than doing nothing due to fear or ridicule. If you are able to contribute something, such as this thread, then you have a right to feel good. You are staying true to your purpose.
edit on 7-7-2014 by compressedFusion because: Changed "such as this post" to "such as this thread" for clarification

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: compressedFusion

Have you tried working in a field related to your passion (E&M)? Don't underestimate the value of your practical experience derived from experimenting with magnets and building high voltage sources. This could land you a well paying job. You would be free to continue your research while also gaining additional valuable experience at work.

It may be difficult to get the online community excited about your experiments because you are competing against a sea of noise. My advice is to let go of the fear, pursue your passion, and enjoy life. Temper your ambition with a sense of joy found from doing what you are passionate about. 100% or 0.1% realization of your ambitions are both better than doing nothing due to fear or ridicule. If you are able to contribute something, such as this thread, then you have a right to feel good. You are staying true to your purpose.

Finally some reasonable criticism with advice. I applaud you compressedFusion for being a tribute to our kind. If more people were like you, the world would be a much better place. I don't say that lightly.

To ahnggk
I sincerely hope you continue in whatever field you feel you're going to get the most reward from. If you believe the torment to be something you can't endure anymore, then find something else you are equally interested in; however if you have the mental fortitude to carry on through the inexplicable, then push on with all of your being. Sometimes the greatest achievements are those that come with the greatest sacrifice... Don't be afraid to push your limits. Certainly don't listen to the baseless negative remarks of the simpletons.

To the naysayers
Why are you crucifying this guy? I don't understand the desire for so many people to relentlessly berate this harmless individual, who has done nothing but express his genuine understanding. If you don't agree, go somewhere else.... seriously.... It's people like you, that are the problem with the world. Telling someone they're mentally ill or delusional just because you can't fathom their thought process or the way they articulate their ideas, is asinine and childish. Are your lives so utterly inane, that you derive joy from baseless disparaging remarks towards others?

The irony of all this.... the OP comes here looking for a reprieve from his "demons" and to get feedback from his experiences/ideas, but what does he get? More demons... You should be ashamed of yourselves. And people wonder, after all this time, why we still can't achieve peace.

Clearly not everyone on here has acted in the way described above, but the naysayers know who they are
edit on 8-7-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join