It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visited by malevolent aliens after some success with a warp drive experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

###Attention###

This thread is in the Gray Area and speculative. T&Cs still apply and members who seek to ridicule others will have their posts removed.

Please focus on the topic and refrain from more derailing.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tidnabnilims
a reply to: dmfsb

Wonderful, and much better customer service than Amazon !

I believe your quantum sandwich business could go far, or nowhere, or both, such is the nature of quantums

This must be the prequel to that thread of yours I read in Board Business and Questions where the first post went off - topic.

To the O.P. - I enjoyed reading your description of the experiments, kudos for that, I wasn't sure if you were going to describe them or leave them vague and non-descriptive. Also, very descriptive depictions of the alien encounters.

On my own, I have only had three alien encounters. The first was when I was a child, and a small reptilian in a space suit materialized in my closet - it looked like a doll. The second one was a flying triangle that hovered above my house. The third was a flying saucer that landed in my yard, leaving burn marks the next morning.

The second one was explained by science - it was a secret test flight of the U.S. spy planes coming out of an air force base near my house. The third encounter left evidence behind. The first encounter was the most fleeting, because when I took my eyes off the doll to go get my parents, it was gone.

My sister encountered orbs after she engaged in some spells and sorcery with one of her friends, they flew around her friend's house from then on.
edit on 06amSun, 06 Jul 2014 06:34:16 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What many people overlook is that throughout human history, many of mankinds great technological breakthroughs have not been discovered in corporate hi-tech research labs by scientists.
But by free thinking amateurs tinkering with scrap in a shed often by accident.

Alexander Fleming left his window open one evening and as a result literally millions of lives were saved.
An open mind is the only necessary component one needs to change the world.

So carry on OP, don't fear aliens/interdimensional beings, your fellow human detractors are more of an intellectual hindrance. Warp drive may become a reality (watch out cosmos!) someday. And it may be discovered by some guy in a shed with a magnet, some gas and half a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Who knows?

(Eagerly awaits the I.S.M.D). Intergalactic Sour Mash Drive

My sole point being OP - Noli illegitemi carborundum!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: HumansEh

I suppose static electricity would be an interesting power source for a new kind of engine, magnets could make a space elevator function. Static electricity in space could propel an ultra-light aluminum spacecraft forward, and without gravity, it would accelerate faster and faster, it is true.

I suppose you could charge up a rod with a lot of static electricity prior to the launch of the probe and it would function similarly to a nuclear drive that uses decaying particles to propel the ship forward.

Would a static charged rod on the end of a string attached to an aluminum kite cause the kite to fly forward in space, pulling the rod behind it? I'm not sure. But I think it might.

This is one of those ideas you have to push to small business owners who are interested in going into space or whatever, sell it to them, the simple part is good.
edit on 06amSun, 06 Jul 2014 06:45:28 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I always looked at it from the point of creating a buffer - a space snowplough kind of energy that required little force to propel that would create a literal gravitational and electrostatic slipstream that would almost suck an object into its wake free of influence.
Think pull instead of push.
As a biker I have often used the slipstream of a larger vehicle to reduce air drag and save fuel by utilising its snowplough effect on the air that I travel through.
Instead of a truck, imagine a magnetic field weighing nothing that is pushed ahead of an object creating a gravity free slipstream that one can 'ride' in.
Harness photons in this way and you could ride in the slipstream of a beam of light.
Whiskey will also feature in this method - one way or the other

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Guys, I did not made up this story.

My most advanced prototype might have violated Newton's Third Law. It operated off a high voltage source and used concentric aluminum rings for field shaping.

It generated significant thrust even under a completely sealed environment, eliminating any possibility of ion jets.

It was placed inside a large airtight bag and the **whole bag** still produced thrust. The produced thrust exceeded orders of magnitude what was possible with EM radiation under all available power (calculated radiation thrust in case the device is emitting gamma or x-rays).

I wish I could start this one day as a huge open source project.

A warp drive made by people for the people and not exclusive for the global elites only.

P.S. my thread wasn't originally here, it was moved from Aliens and UFO. I hope it was moved to paranormal instead, but wasn't expecting it here. I'm a little disappointed by this.

How could the warp drive be ever realize if everything about it is downright ridiculed. Our time has come to travel to the stars or even to other galaxies but due to ridicule, it might take us another 4 centuries.
edit on 6-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ahnggk
How could the warp drive be ever realize if everything about it is downright ridiculed. Our time has come to travel to the stars or even to other galaxies but due to ridicule, it might take us another 4 centuries.

How can any story be believed when there's nothing provided to back it up?

You aren't being ridiculed because you claim to have made a warp drive, you're being ridiculed because you claim to have built a warp drive, added a story about the paranormal to explain why you haven't expanded your prototypes and failed to produce any evidence to your claims.

Everyone who does this gets ridiculed here.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread, I am in awe of your successes. Please ignore the naysayers - think of them as tests for your determinism.
As well, be glad that your thread WAS moved to this section, as it certainly has put a lid on the "derailers" who would have continued to do anything they could to stop this topic from continuing.

I think your idea of open-sourcing the project is absolutely the right way forward; there are far more people than you can imagine whom would not only take an interest in this, but have the skills and intelligence necessary to facilitate giant leaps forward with you.

If more ideas were open source, then we could finally have a world where limitations and corruption for profit are removed. I do hope that you will keep experimenting with all that fascinates you, but as always, beware of the dream killers.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Personally, I believe that regardless of what type of drive this is technically, the inventor should be able to label it with any name they desired. Consider the names that the government has given to projects and the terms used by the PR dept. to describe it.

My point is that I'm not going to worry about what an inventor calls his invention as long as it does what is claimed it can do.

The paranormal stuff could be unrelated, it's hard to say given the information available, but you could be sensitive to the paranormal anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

P.S. my thread wasn't originally here, it was moved from Aliens and UFO. I hope it was moved to paranormal instead, but wasn't expecting it here. I'm a little disappointed by this.

So you have proof and evidence to offer which would be asked for in the other forums?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

People aren't ridiculing, they're just being skeptical. If I come on here and say I met Leprechauns, do you think other people should believe me without me providing evidence? Why should they?

I do think ridicule is unnecessary. Being skeptical is necessary.

One post said something about a little propulsion over a long period of time amounts to a lot. That reminds me of ion propulsion:
www.space.com - NASA's Innovative Ion Space Thruster Sets Endurance World Record...

Spacecraft traveling through miles of space require energy to keep moving. Ion propulsion engines can help to minimize the bulkiness of fuel, allowing for increased scientific exploration in smaller packages. Over the course of nearly six years, NEXT consumed only 1,900 pounds (860 kilograms) of fuel, compared to the 22,000 pounds (10,000 kg) a conventional rocket would burn to create the same momentum.
Ion engines win out over traditional engines much like the tortoise defeated the hare. Though it takes more time to speed up, it is able to run longer than its competition. Charged particles from NEXT reached speeds of up to 90,000 miles per hour (144,841 km/h), making it ideal for deep space missions in particular.

I don't know how all that works, but hat's why we need smart people.

I don't have nay opinion on the OP. No idea. Just encouraging OP to keep cool and not be bothered by what people say on here too much. If you believe in what you do then do it. Keep your head up.

Hae you tried reading the scientific litature some more to see what it says? Where do you think it's wrong? Do you think it's unable to explain?
edit on 6-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If you do the project, open source would be the best.

I don't know the expense of the parts but if it was something that could be made from recycled and inexpensive and be done by most people, and took a person into space, even short trips, we'd have a lot of radiated but awake and aware individuals who would be seeing alot of ufo activity and the governments operations would be completely outed. They would be exposed for the sleezy murderous liars they are. However, unless it became used as jetson style vehicles close to the surface, hand made cars, even perhaps to travel across the oceans and shorten distances for people, that may pass in some areas, but I can easily imagine there are (or will be) laws to prevent the livestock from fleeing the cages.

How to get around them and stay safe, ie grass roots, open source, but suddenly many are visible all at once, not just the few they can target, would be an issue.

But people need to be able to do this, to not be trapped in their fake agendas and wake up alot more, to be free and refuse to have their wings clipped and have disclosure forced.

To me that puts this particular group in the pro disclosure, slightly rebel against the annanuki, group.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

-Moved by Member-
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: moved per title

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt, even though you provided no evidence, no photos, diagrams...nothing. What you say youve discovered? If you...with simple means, zero budget, no deep educational background and simple mathematics question why we cant travel this way, and that its so simple that we should be utilizing it...have you recognized the logic here in you not accepting right off the bat that big secret govs have already done this?

With secret programs, unpublished inventions, breakthroughs, black projects and advances in aerospace tech...you must have accepted the fact that what you may have done...must have been put into use, perfected, produced, $$$-financed, many, many years ago by the governments involved in space travel?

That would make your "discovery" old news, old methods and means, theories for use and implementation outdated by a really far far margin, as any secret programs with years of development and unlimited $$$$$$$ would have already discovered and modified these so long ago, that by now ...your "discoveries" are rendered pointless?

I think in its most advanced form...you have a regular guy , using library books with no $$$...achieving success for a High School science project. You've been beat out by countries, secret organizations and all the Space Defense projects that may have been "up-there" for decades and decades now. Im equally sure any "Star Trek-Star Wars" tech has been perfected using these type of techniques...you've only just discovered.

Knowing most likely we've developed these ideas way farther than you have and put them into practice long ago... I'd give you a "B" grade and not a "A" because youve produced no evidence of your theories for testing or discussion. I'd would however give you an "A" for your efforts.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Everyone who does this gets ridiculed here.

Hence why I don't do treads about my own inventions.

Even if the OP did had some sort of proof, most people dismissing him now would still dismiss him anyway.

It's always the same a holes that think they know better, when actually doing and knowing nothing at all, that bring down people with ideas.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think the mainstream media adheres to the same standard. Making claims without proof.

your story is intriguing but seeing some video of your warp drive would be that much better.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Maybe you should enter a Space Elevator competition. Look! the latest winner used the "inner workings" of an electronic screwdriver to power his device.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoonBlossom
Thank you for this thread, I am in awe of your successes. Please ignore the naysayers - think of them as tests for your determinism.
As well, be glad that your thread WAS moved to this section, as it certainly has put a lid on the "derailers" who would have continued to do anything they could to stop this topic from continuing.

I appreciate the support!

It only came to mind since I almost completely forgot about my warp drive now. These days, I'm far more interested in the paranormal and spiritual due to the strange things I encountered during my experiments. It probably made our house haunted but then the entities that haunted me also followed me across continents.

All my photos and videos are in my old home computer thousands of miles away...

Fortunately, I was able to keep a copy of its computer-generated design

Before I proceed please read this:

Disclaimer:
Warning!! very likely chance of arcing which will certainly set fire to the polystyrene!!
This experiment has very high fire and electrocution hazard!!
Make sure you have made every safety precaution when dealing with high voltage electricity and electrical fires!!
By having read this, you have excluded the author of any accountability resulting to injury, death, loss of property, and any kind of loss or any of those!!

Before anyone bubbles up with excitement, don't have unreasonable expectations yet!!!

This device will not enter high warp and beat the speed of light!! It could not even lift itself off the table!!

What it does at the moment is create a very weak warp field. You can only see it produce thrust if put it on a very sensitive weighing scale (milligram class weighing scales).

I already have a theoretical solution on how to dramatically boost the warp field but the technology required is not for the average joe. You'll need some access to university/industrial-grade prototyping equipment. But the capacity to make such device is already here....

...It could probably be simplified but I don't have time for that atm.. The best bet is to use a powerful source of gamma radiation (matter/antimatter) or a micro nuke for direct ionization and creation of a very strong warp field.

So if anyone doubts, they can replicate it themselves and see for themselves that it works!

In good faith, here it is!

1. Silver - looking strips - aluminum foil
2. Yellow - looking wires - thin copper wires (foil strips in middle could be replaced by copper wires save for the two at the edges
3. White material - polystyrene
4. Foil protruding off polystyrene - must connected to 30,000 volts dc power source (at least 20 watts)
5. Length: 60 to 80 cm (estimated)
6. width: at least 20 cm (could be made much wider but power requirement will increase)
7. Thickness of polystyrene: at least 3mm
8. Foil and wires attached to polystyrene using thin double adhesive tape (without-foam)

9. You can enclose the drive in a loose but airtight, non conductor, plastic bag, making sure the side with aluminum and wires is not in contact with the plastic bag and has plenty of space away from the plastic so the electric field will not be disrupted.

10. If using a faraday cage in combination with a sealed container, the enclosure must be larger to avoid disruption of electric fields. Very sensitive thrust measuring device must be used to take into account the weight of the cage and airtight enclosure. The device must be mounted at exactly the middle.

- If arcing is persistent, increase length of design and according to proportion or reduce voltage. I don't have the prototype with me, so you'll have to make do!

- If thrust is very low, reduce size or increase voltage.

- You cannot use Van De Graaff generators or Wimshurst generators due to low power output. You must use high voltage sources that uses a flyback transformer (used in old CRT monitors). You can google how to convert an old CRT monitor to a high voltage power supply "safely"

Please make sure you read the disclaimer again.

And so I don't give you unrealistic expectation:

- the warp engine isn't powerful enough to carry it's own weight - it will not

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I forgot to tell that it defies Newton's Third Law. Anyone who knows what they're doing should be able to verify it themselves using the design and steps I gave above and their own means for scientific verification.

It's over 10 years ago and I don't have the notes with me.

My post above is the best I could give for verification... ...the purpose of the strips is for field shaping so do not place anything near it so the field will not be disrupted.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You are far from alone in being given a task by the ETs. They use their talents of mind upon some of us in various ways. Those talents are varied but show their incredible abilities. They can take direct control of our minds and bodies (such as during a time-loss experience), also, they can give "visions," recurring and repetitive dreams supporting and instructing us, and some of us gain a "knowing" that just comes, as Thomas Edison said, "Out of the air." Whitney Strieber, others and I, too, have had insights into how to make simple electromagnetic devices that "fly." The unfinished remains of mine rests in my shop. It all goes with the territory.

I have experienced the above directly. Each carries a different weight, some dipping into the negative side for our personal lives. In short, some are conducive to be a good human and some make us outliers, at odds with society. Some of us are driven crazy. Some are driven to go off on searches and studies of weird sciences, concepts and simple ideas (of which I've had my share). One rock solid belief we gain is that the ETs are real and here and usually those of us affected are positively oriented that the ETs have a long history with humans and that we in some part are embroiled in an awakening that is far beyond what most humans can conceive. My favorite book is Arthur C. Clarke's Childhood's End. It explains the situation beautifully.

Good luck to you in your quest.

edit on 6-7-2014 by Aliensun because: "n"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join