It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Iraq gains, Qaeda offshoot claims Islamic "caliphate"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
what is overlooked is that it was 75 days since the 1st blood moon of April 15, 2014 Enter the 1st WhiteHorse & rider (conquest) till the Khalif=Caliph, al-Baghdadi was acclaimed on June 29, 2014...

we now have a time-line window for the events of the next 3 blood-moons to transpire...
look for a RedHorse & rider (war) in the 75 day 'window' around the 2nd blood-moon on Oct 8th, 2014

then a 75 day 'window' for the Blackhorse & rider (famine) of Apr 4th, 2015, the 3rd blood-moon of the Tetrad

then a 75 day 'window' for the PaleHorse & rider (death) of Sep 28th, 2015, the 4th blood-moon of this special timed Tetrad

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Sometimes I really hate Israel. They are about as clear as a fortune cookie written in code.

(sigh)

Let the games begin, I suppose......not that anyone needs our blessings to go fire up World War III and shoot for some prophecy while they're at it.

I just wonder...what dark figure from Eastern Europe pops up to claim world leadership under the auspices of peace and reconciliation. That'll be the 'man of the hour' when he makes himself known. I'd wondered if he existed at one time...now I simply wonder how old and who it is. Given current events...I'd say we're looking for someone with a B/D of the late 60's/early 70's..but we'll see when the other outlines are met for a better guess.

Why couldn't places like Tel Aviv break from the lines of prophecy just to be different? Why knowingly parallel them so closely? Temping fate...or creating it?
edit on 7/1/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

It all seems like a game to mimic out a prophecy line to convince the super dumb average street hoodlum that their choreographed events are actually divine. Once they have a large enough mindless mass of flesh chanting and believing they win the game. But then what, their backwards system will fall apart just like the people of Egypt could only stand to take a year of their extremist rule before they rebelled. They would fall apart long before they could ever put a dent in Israel.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Current map of the Islamic State

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well, it could be a game to mimic prophecy by deliberate design or it could be there is something TO prophecy and they can't get out from under it, however we've deviated from the line in events from time to time. It always seems to come back to the same general line and progression of events now.

By prophecy, I don't mean any specific one to name chapter and verse, either. More than one culture follows a very general line of events for belief and things these days seem to satisfy more than one for that general line.

Hopefully it remains in the general 'could be..or not' category. What this would be destined to become would fast become impossible to mistake, I think.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well if we are going to at least tease the idea of prophecies then doesn't that openup the larger question of what IS is really driven by?

Let's face it, from an archaeological, religious and mythological perspective that area of the world is ripe with ancient treasures, arcane relics and old demons. If we ackniwledge, even as just a conspiracy theory, that the US is controlled by the devil then what's stops demons from controlling other leaders and madmen? Or gods for that matter, the bible and the quran both acknowledge the existence of other divine beings.

since the fall of Egyp't historical treasures and ancient sites have been looted like crazy, what if IS is at the center of all that. Hitler did it.
edit on 1-7-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood
What????

not dark enough yet??

just wonder...what dark figure from Eastern Europe
pops up to claim world leadership
under the auspices of peace and reconciliation

and who knows,,Hawai is,,, ahh nevermind.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Dark figure from eastern europe?
Certainly you mean the ancient lord Vlad Putin right?
Vlad the Impaler + Rasputin = vladimir putin. Think about it, have you seen Putin die yet? You havent have you?

Want more evidence?
Russia/KGB almost exclusively research the area of Reanimatogy....its a thing, google it.
Putin promised he would have an army of Zombies by any means necessary.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Dark figure from eastern europe?
Certainly you mean the ancient lord Vlad Putin right?
Vlad the Impaler + Rasputin = vladimir putin. Think about it, have you seen Putin die yet? You havent have you?

Want more evidence?
Russia/KGB almost exclusively research the area of Reanimatogy....its a thing, google it.
Putin promised he would have an army of Zombies by any means necessary.

actually Ras means Russian
Putin means his last name.
everyone already knows he's Russian.
so drop the ras Putin.

think about that.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Exactly...and you might be wondering why they don't look alike. Well if they cut off your penis wouldn't you want a new body?

Anyway, back on point. The Caliph has vowed to lead the conquest of....ROME?
Wtf?
telegraph lol

Lol IS must have some deep feelers in the conspiracy theory forums cause that is some next level # right there.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
what is overlooked is that it was 75 days since the 1st blood moon of April 15, 2014 Enter the 1st WhiteHorse & rider (conquest) till the Khalif=Caliph, al-Baghdadi was acclaimed on June 29, 2014...

we now have a time-line window for the events of the next 3 blood-moons to transpire...

look for a RedHorse & rider (war) in the 75 day 'window' around the 2nd blood-moon on Oct 8th, 2014

then a 75 day 'window' for the Blackhorse & rider (famine) of Apr 4th, 2015, the 3rd blood-moon of the Tetrad

then a 75 day 'window' for the PaleHorse & rider (death) of Sep 28th, 2015, the 4th blood-moon of this special timed Tetrad

This I find to be quite intriguing, never seen this version of prophecy laid out so well! It does not bode well at all now does it? What a fascinating time to be apart of the evolution of this planet! If you could, pm me a link to some more info on this.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Mr. Bunny, Sir...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

LOL I ignore those dates now...Death always comes around my bday in these prophecies.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

In that case I would ignore them as well!

I have never paid any attention to prophecy, never seemed to be worth it with the never ending amount of them. In the back of my mind though I have always found it to be suspicious that it appear someone is guiding events to fulfill the prophecies of the book of revelations.

Interesting times indeed!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

blood-moon on Oct 8th, 2014???

I thought it was an Eclipse comming up??

ohhyeah,, "Total Lunar Eclipse eclipse on Wednesday, October 8, 2014

forgot.

edit on 10/7/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join