It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Iraq gains, Qaeda offshoot claims Islamic "caliphate"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: TinfoilTP

No, there is something we are missing.

Obama is still, as of last week, trying to get more money to fund the Syrian rebels, and using ISIS as his excuse as to why they need help ousting Assad (unrest causing these dangerous factions, we must get rid of Assad to get rid of the factions... etc type BS)

So, we are funding our allies enemy? Someone who could potentially upset the balance in one of the US's best allies countries? That would almost be like funding the terrorists who would fight france... no reason for it when we know what france is like as an ally.

got to be something we are missing. They think they have total control of ISIS, or can control ISIS. Why?

The reports that ISIS is not as big as all that we are hearing, would be one reason.

A second reason, I don't know... cant think of any right now. A desire for total war? Not sane...

The US is funding the free Syria rebels, the ones that kicked Isis off to the curb for being too brutal. The ISIS group is totally separate and different organization from the one Obama wants to fund in Syria in all the stories recently. Obama probably wants them to be strong enough to withstand these other terror groups once Assad regime falls.

If this new caliphate is gonna go in and clean up Hezbullah then that takes out one of Assad's backers, one of Israel's enemies and a military arm of Iran all at the same time. Suicide bombers bombing suicide bombers, let em blow each other up will probably be the non reaction by world powers.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Most of the money we have given the "good rebels" has gone to al-qaeda off-shoots including ISIS, so says the "good rebels" the US has been giving money too.

If we know this, why go with 500 million more?

Hezbollah isn't a bunch of suicide bombers. Its against their religion and belief. Don't mix them up with other groups who do like Hamas, Hezbollah is nothing like them.

Although, I see why the US is funding them, its apparent in your post. Try to make people think shia are the bad guys, and fund people who kill them in order to do the job for you.

The modi operandi seems to be kill the shia, by any means possible. No matter how many innocent people get killed along the way, so long as we can pretend it wasn't us who did it.
edit on 30-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

The modi operandi seems to be kill the shia, by any means possible.

Those who claim Obama is a closet Muslim (he claims to be Christian to cover), also claim that he's Sunni. So, if that conspiracy theory is correct (I"m not saying it is, I'm saying IF it is), it would explain the 'kill the Shia by any means possible', wouldn't it?? Someone in the administration seems to have sympathy leanings when it comes to these Muslim on Muslim arguments.

edit on 6/30/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

To me, they are using Muslim on Muslim arguments, rather than believing them. I don't see them actually believing anything.

The agenda is ultimately Iran... but today it is Syria and Iran and Hezbollah. Unlike Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Saudia, and so forth those three; Syria, Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon, are least receptive to US interests. Least likely to work with the US for any reason.

This doesn't make them terrorists, but it makes them a problem, since they are their own people and refuse to bow to anyone, regardless of what monetary benefit it may have. The banking sector is a big one here because Iran booted out the western banks and banking interests in 1979... you just aren't having this huge reception to western corporatist interests in shia nations. Interesting to note, Syria has no IMF debt, and has a Syrian controlled central bank, same with Iran.

And you have three, which have quite a lot of power in the middle east. Syria is not necessarily the same brand of shia such as Iran and Hezbollah are, but they share the common interests and world view so the three stand together.

Stir up all the sectarianism, calling for the death of the shia (who are kafir according to the extremist groups) and you have an entity willing to solve what you see as a problem - from the western corporatist and banking lobbies view - and with their destruction, a way to control the entire middle east, from a western corporatist banking lobby point of view anyway. And that is how we control the rest of it, and where our interest in the middle east lies; money and resources. Two states in the middle east where we don't control the money and/or resources is Syria and Iran.

Sectarianism is convenient way to get others to do what you want. Useful idiots is what they are. The problem, is they are doing exactly what the masters want.

The problem of the globalist agenda, is shia. Shia = Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah nationally.

You could say all this isn't true, and that it is all conspiracy theory, but then you have to ask yourself why are countries without western controlled central banks the ones being attacked, and the ones who have them left alone, regardless of their leadership's crimes. Now, with Libya gone and Afghanistan controlled, Syria and Iran are the only two left in the middle east without a western controlled central bank.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

originally posted by: Expat888
Can imagine the reactions throughout the region .. bit surprised that israel largely keeping quiet about this mess .. would think theyd be chomping at the bit to go after them .

Looks like now theres a new rogue state in the region israel should be happy theyre not the only landgrabbing thugs on the block anymore..

Well, lets put things into perspective.

Al-CIAeda/ISIS is US armed and trained.

After 3 years of committing war crimes against the people of Syria, the West has moved on and set their sights on Iraq, again.

Accordingly, US's ISIS has now made declarations using an "Islamic" website and twitter... LOL

The US government goes around seizing thousands of websites claiming copyright infringement without due process but they cant/wont shut down an "Islamic" website and twitter account...

Anyway, this is all part of their plan to reshape that region.

Once ISIS is wiped away, the West will look to carve up the Middle East, yet again.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: khnum

a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

I read your link and found it refreshing to see someone in authority denounce these thugs,now I am no great shakes in the religion department but I do have tertiary qualifications and experience with marketing and communications,here is where ISIS or IS has it over the moderates many of their productions are quite professional and slick and aimed at muslims in the west,heck you can even get hoodies and t-shirts from them.

At the time of 9-11 there were only 30 Australians affiliIiated with the Taliban,with ISIS there are 150 known to be over there,there's over 500 brits with them as well as Germans etc their recruitment works from 2500 in 2012 there are now 10000 or more in their ranks.I could go on but the point is moderates have to get their multi-media act together declare this guy a Dajjal or apostate and let the West know mainstream Islam does not approve because at the moment they are losing the battle of ideas.

I fully!! Fully ! Agree with you!

We need media coverage to spread some dawa!

Sadly its hard to get such coverage ...

We also need "Other Muslims" on this board and abroad to realize these groups don't represent the majority of sunni/salafi beliefs.

I was just recelty on Facebook and I came across a pic that said "click like if you support the new caliph " or comment if you don't"

The comments out weigh the "likes " by a large number .

I am optimistic ! That they will be stopped.. Unlike SOME! Muslims in this thread.

Perhaps if you did not throw in words that americans don't know then they might trust you a bit more. Afterall if you want support of the people and for them to not fear the religion then do not take away their launguage one word at a time. Doing that represents change to the sub concious mind and then that raises a whole other set of questions in ones mind all while distracting from your point.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: Expat888

Israel being quiet isn't a good thing, in my view. People with true strength are least threatening when they are loud and sassy. That's how they get out the frustration because they know they have power to do far far more. When powerful people go quiet? They're either unconcerned...or looked well past the tantrum stage to actually doing something about it.

Israel does not care as long as Iran is put in check and Israel is not being threatened. If the Mahdi steps up and stops the fighting between the Sunni and shia, then Israel will start assigning new targets to be hit in Iraq because they know just like I do that the main cause to get them to stop fighting each other will be to focus their efforts on fighting Israel.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Last Caliphate

Great Grand Children of the Last Caliph

Turks had the pedigree of the Khilafate for 600 years .

My expectation is on one of the Ottoman Princes above .
edit on 30-6-2014 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432
I am guessing it is the fierce looking bastard in the center lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: khnum

a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

I read your link and found it refreshing to see someone in authority denounce these thugs,now I am no great shakes in the religion department but I do have tertiary qualifications and experience with marketing and communications,here is where ISIS or IS has it over the moderates many of their productions are quite professional and slick and aimed at muslims in the west,heck you can even get hoodies and t-shirts from them.

At the time of 9-11 there were only 30 Australians affiliIiated with the Taliban,with ISIS there are 150 known to be over there,there's over 500 brits with them as well as Germans etc their recruitment works from 2500 in 2012 there are now 10000 or more in their ranks.I could go on but the point is moderates have to get their multi-media act together declare this guy a Dajjal or apostate and let the West know mainstream Islam does not approve because at the moment they are losing the battle of ideas.

I fully!! Fully ! Agree with you!

We need media coverage to spread some dawa!

Sadly its hard to get such coverage ...

We also need "Other Muslims" on this board and abroad to realize these groups don't represent the majority of sunni/salafi beliefs.

I was just recelty on Facebook and I came across a pic that said "click like if you support the new caliph " or comment if you don't"

The comments out weigh the "likes " by a large number .

I am optimistic ! That they will be stopped.. Unlike SOME! Muslims in this thread.

Perhaps if you did not throw in words that americans don't know then they might trust you a bit more. Afterall if you want support of the people and for them to not fear the religion then do not take away their launguage one word at a time. Doing that represents change to the sub concious mind and then that raises a whole other set of questions in ones mind all while distracting from your point.

Don't be silly .. I am not taking away "their language" that's impossible. Your statement is pure innovation.

You could have just simply asked the meaning of the words i used or to add a definition.

Lastly that comment was directed at a member who is familiar with the terms.

Not a big deal really....

Just saying

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Hezbollah isn't a bunch of suicide bombers. Its against their religion and belief. Don't mix them up with other groups who do like Hamas, Hezbollah is nothing like them.

Ok you just proved you are living in a fantasy world.

Hezbollah are the originators of the Islamic suiciders.
Historical fact

Source

the organization [Hezbollah] virtually invented the multipronged terror attack when, early on the morning of 23 October 1983, it synchronized the suicide bombing, in Beirut, of the United States Marine barracks and an apartment building housing a contingent of French peacekeepers

Source

These bombings, and several high-profile blasts before them, were the handiwork of Shiite militant groups sponsored by Iran, which would coalesce in the mid-1980s into Hezbollah (Party of God).

Can't really take anything you post seriously after that comment.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Jordanian Bedouin hoisted the Al Qaeda flag in Ma'an Jordan. US and Israel forces stand ready. Debka article. Six months ago, a pure red heifer was born in the United States. At this time it is still pure in color. It will be fit to sacrifice at three to four years old. The tenth red heifer will be offered in the time of the Moshiach. The three kidnapped Israeli teens were found dead in a field near Habron.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Israel finally spoke:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

He wants to make a functional headquarters between arab nations and israel to fight the common danger. Don't know how that will be recieved, but he did at least we are not hearing the crickets that were bothering us all.

Anyway, long day, I'm exhausted, so I'm off here for a day or so, lots to do and so little time to do it in. You have a pleasant day tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I live in the present day, not the past, and don't refer to msm for my information on outsiders. That might be why we have different intel on the present day.

My son was born in the 80's. He is now a 28 year old man, with thoughts and ideas all his own. His own path, and his own way. Lots of time passes, as it always does, and things change.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I live in the present day, not the past, and don't refer to msm for my information on outsiders. That might be why we have different intel on the present day.

My son was born in the 80's. He is now a 28 year old man, with thoughts and ideas all his own. His own path, and his own way. Lots of time passes, as it always does, and things change.

Not much changed in regards to the context of this discussion, hezbollah are still terrorists who employed suicide bombers and now the new kids on the block are going to combat them with their own suicide bombers. These people who strap on bombs don't have any thoughts and ideas of their own, they are all seeds sown into their minds by others that totally consume their thoughts.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The times of israel is saying Golan Heights on the israelsyria border is 95% controlled by Rebels/Al Nusra and an entire brigade "disappeared".
Didnt they join IS?

edit on 1-7-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
ALL shipments of US WEAPONS to ME countries shouild be halted/ cancelled.

We dont need to provide these people anymore weapons.

/*We as a nation may need them soon anyways, so why not?*/

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Common Good

Considering there are like 90 guns for every 100 people, militias in every state and more than enough crazy ass d.i.y.ers/survivalists out there I am sure we will do fine.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

yes- thats true.

I just dont think we need to step into the middle of a bloodbath either. Protect our homeland, which means all of our borders, and fix this nation before outsiders ruin us or we ruin ourselves because of the actions of a few insane people making stupid decisions.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
The times of israel is saying Golan Heights on the israelsyria border is 95% controlled by Rebels/Al Nusra and an entire brigade "disappeared".
Didnt they join IS?

I thought that the Golan Heights was a defacto part of Israel now and that the Syrian rebels aren't in command of any of it? What's your source again?

EDIT: Aha, found it. That's the Syrian side of it though - the Heights themselves are in Israel.
edit on 1-7-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: More info

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join