It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Chinese Weapons of War America Should Fear

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA jip yes thought that through. They did not think for themselves when they took all your manufacturing jobs, they did not think when they bought all those american debt they did not think when they get all those fancy high tech manufacturing plants on Chinese shores that they get attacked you get shiit of your high tech goodies to build your high tech toys. You do not think they maybe already invaded america and conquer your precious america without one single shot fired. Done that by making you a dumb downed economy that can only do fast foods and maybe assemble all the difficult stuff done somewhere else. How many foreign students is doing doctorates and other science degrees. All america nowadays have is lawyers, accountants, est. they do not do the rest anymore. Brain drain. How many of those high tech stuff was done by americans and how many was other countries people. Do you really think they not taking that knowledge home?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

. Hence, no invasions as of yet...

War of 1812

Britain and Canada marched all the way down to DC and burned it down then went home.

edit on 28-6-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9
9/11 come to mind..

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Well played sir! Star for you.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Well played sir! Star for you.

HEHEHE

To be fair though you were still a baby nation and weak as a kitten and we were where you guys are now No1.

So not exactly a fair comparisons to today's America
Dont think Britain or Canada will be trying that again

edit on 28-6-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Oh really? Well I have heard that when the pentagon run the numbers through their war gaming computers china comes out the winner every time. Especially when it is more conventional based and not nuke.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neversaynever

Was 9-11 a full scale invasion of the United States?

Can you prove, for fact, who was responsable for that attack.

I hate to sound demeaning or offensive, it's just not logisticly possible for a Country to invade our shores and win.

Well now I'm being arrogant as anything is possible. BUT, it will probably never happen.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Not really. The war of 1812 ended as a stalemate. It ended because it was militarily inconclusive for all sides. So all parties stopped and signed the treaty of ghent. Really the native americans lost because they were hopping that by allying with britain they could become their own nation and repel american expansion further into their territories. The british wanted the stop of american expansion too. So they were hopping to use the indians as pawns to make a second front for the americans to deal with that would contain their expansion. In the end america lot no territories, won the satisfaction of repelling the british again. Destroyed any hope and chance the indians had of stopping american expansion, and the americans id freely expand. every where except into the canadian territories whcih it turnes out are pretty useless anyways. SO america didn't really loose anything in the war of 1812. Britian gave up because they were dealing with nepolian and were happy enough that although their indian as pawns idea failed at least they kept their meager territories and canada got left as is.

So really whats was proved is that even before the american invention of the military industrial complex thats been taken to a degree that no country or culture in the history of man has, we could successfully repel a war with three powers at the same time and hold our own. And infact still expand at an alarmingly fast rate into new territory all at the same time. All this before we were officially badass like we are now. So yeah. might want to rethink a war with the us. we are a different breed in some ways. What happened the last time someone tried invading china. oh yeah. rape of nanking. Some warriors. They weren't called by other asians the sick men of asia for no reason.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

There's just to many of us civies with "weapons of war" running the streets.

Pew pew pew, Merica!

Yes and no...

Yes we do like to hunt for our meat and are very good at sniper shooting, but that is the plan of the folks in D.C.
They want us useless eaters to go away but they want another country to do the dirty work.

Our cities are a drag on the economy so a nuclear strike on the major cities would solve the problem.

The moral high ground would appear to allow them to return fire upon the enemy.

All the US would need to do is knock out two large dams that rest above 90% of the people in China.

Sounds like a win/win for the elite on both sides?

But that is not in the cards as the first strike will come from Russia and then we will lose the useless eaters and help Russia do the same.

It won't be long so I would think about a plan now...Plan ahead or your dead!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It is correct that the US cant be overrun at the time being. So who in their right mind would attack the US directly. No one would.

Think tanks know this.

The US is getting weaker and weaker every year geopolitically and financially. This will Reach a limit where the american government not the American People. Soon have to make a Choice between insain military spending, geopolitical agrssion and the well being of the American People. If Things change radically With the American Dollar it might turn out that the US have to sell out or scrap a large portion of their military assets. Because the US wont be able to afford drifting its insane military.

Just this year the US intrest on debt to Chine was enough to increase Chinese military spending. US intrest alone to China is paying for their military achievements. Nexst year the US have to pay China even more intrest on debt, because the US have to sell more US bonds. Just wait and see. The US have to raise the Deptlimit probably two times Next year. You better pray China, Russia, Japan and who ever else wants to buy Your imaginary paper.

Americans should actually fear their own, because if Things go really bad for the US dollar. You will be fighting against Your own army and military police. The Police are preparing for this, by buying military hardware and traing military tacticks to fight Your desparation that will come if Things og bad.

China can defeet you without setting their fot on US soil or drop a single bomb. But you on the other hand probably have to fight for Your life.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

You can call me ignorant, arrognt, or anything else you like. The fact of the matter is NO-ONE can invade the US and win.

Sorry, we are that badass...

Incorrect.

Mexico has been doing it for years with zero repercussions. And, they aren't even doing it in a militarily organized fashion.

Did you ever wonder if this was planned.......We will give your family citizenship all you need to do is serve.

The bottom line is so easy to see even a simple man like myself can see it. If countries like Russia,China,India,US decide all out war is the answer we will "ALL" lose everything we love. Friends,family,homes,jobs,recreation........All gone.

So arguing back and forth about who would win is a foolish endeavor. It seems PTB plan of manipulating the fools at the bottom is working like a charm across the world.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I've already answered some of these type of threads but I will reiterate just for you. Whether you talk about China or Russia or any other country taking over America there is no need to use any weapons or gamble with the lives of their people. All as they need to do is buy the country. Don't believe it's possible. Really look around and find out who owns what, that's business and property. The UK is already bought and paid for by non British interests. Who needs weapons? Softly, softly catchee monkey.

link   
a reply to: KawRider9 9/11 they did invade and kill americans full scale or not. I do not care where they came from

link   
Some of you people need to get out of the city and drive to some rural areas here in the states.

Large cities will suffer without power, smaller communities will not. The country is not all blacktop folks.

Good ole boys number in the millions out in the country. These good ole boys are not going to sit idle and let any Muslim, Chinese, or any other individual come and take over this land.

I am not being arrogant. I live by the cornfields, I know and see people who have strong views on what it means to be an American.

You people can sit and talk your dribble about whatever it is you think we are. The fact of the matter is it will be the end of any country or organization that tries to ever take our nation.

You might think we are weak and broke, but remember if the alarm ever sounds, we can ramp up an industrialized powerhouse over night. We have the infrastructure already in place. We just need the right motivation.

There are enough ex military, police, militias, and hunters here in the states to form the most massive defense force any nation has ever seen. Hit the right nerve with the American people and we will unleash hell that the world has never seen.

If you are not from here, then you will never understand, and if you are from here and do not think so, then you need to get out of the cubicle and go explore America outside of the city life.

Arrogant, not at all, just telling you how it is. America is not just Chicago, New York, Atlanta, DC, or any other city. We are much more than that.

edit on 28-6-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2014 by liejunkie01 because: spelling again, sorry

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Also keep this in mind. The us likes to play games with their adversaries too. False herrings, disinfo, I mean its not like the US government never lies t the world or anything. Maybe we like keeping an advantage and in letting the world believe in a false sense of security and reality. its a pretty basic play in any strategy book. Deceive your enemies. and in a time like the modern day with the word the way it is that means deceiving the whole world if need be to maintain that advantage.

Militarily the US can literally tell any other nation on earth "You think you know americas military? you think you've adequately planned a way to defeat us on the battle field...you got another thing coming."

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

I started my plan years ago. My family will be just fine no matter what happens.

Personally, I see a meltdown comming, but I don't see another Nation storming our shores.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Correct, China invade Africa without a single shot,bought and own pretty much the whole Africa. What they do not own is not worth having. Enough space to expand when needed.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I've already answered some of these type of threads but I will reiterate just for you. Whether you talk about China or Russia or any other country taking over America there is no need to use any weapons or gamble with the lives of their people. All as they need to do is buy the country. Don't believe it's possible. Really look around and find out who owns what, that's business and property. The UK is already bought and paid for by non British interests. Who needs weapons? Softly, softly catchee monkey.

You are wrong........Look at asset seizure during ww2 on the US side. It has happened in the past and will happen again. Heck they are doing it now.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01 there will not be shots fired. Like the treasury is doing to the people with debt. China and company is doing to the us government with buying your debt. When america can not pay their debt China and company with be handed land, business, water est and you will not be able to do a thing. Like you could not do a thing when the bust cost how many their homes. All that will happen is that your land will change from american to whomever got it, your corn will go to a Chinese silo and dispatch to a Chinese boat to a Chinese wholesaler that will feed Chinese. no shots fired invasion done and dusted.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I agree with you that america can kick some ass and take some names, but china can put a couple more boots on the ground then the US can. Now I don't see how they could get troops on the ground on US soil, well not effectively anyway so we do have that going. But if we tried to go boots on the ground over there?? Not sure how well that would work out. They smacked us back down in Vietnam when we went to far north. Caused us to attack in a different direction then we had originally planned, and that direction was back south.

Humility will beat hubris all day long and twice on sunday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join