It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My mother has a friend that flies an old biplane that got intercepted for going into a new restricted area. She thought they were there to look at her plane.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 74Templar

originally posted by: Astr0

originally posted by: aorAki
It's a goddamn rabbit hole....once in there's no way out!

I'm sold

You know a single sleeping person can run through a five month scenario set in just a two hour sleep? 'Sleep on it'. Lords, how the people would flip their # if they knew at night we basically tweaked them to work out our problems for us.

Ok, so I've been following this thread for a bit now, and this piqued my interest...

Without going into too much, what you're essentially saying here is you can use the subconscious portion of a regular person's brain as they sleep to basically figure advanced problems such as exotic flight and materials? And obviously using a 'bank' of sleepers this basically creates a system of great minds together so to speak to solve complex problems?

On a side note, this is one of the best threads I've followed so far, despite the breadcrumb trail regular joes like us have been left from you guys obviously in the know. Rarely a thread has left me anticipating a response, and although some of it is really out there, I really don't doubt a word of it. There are just too many respected members posting for it to be the stuff of fantasy.

This reminds me of the Hyperion Cantos 4 book series where man creates AI which then breaks away from human civilization, maintaining contact with the government and giving them technology secrets, the first of which being teleportation gates. Nobody could figure out where the AI (known in the book as the "TechnoCore") "hardware" was located. Some speculated a massive computer hidden somewhere in space. Another galaxy perhaps. The truth being...

***********SPOILER ALERT************

....that everytime one of humanities 40+ billion people, sprawled across multiple planets in our corner of the galaxy at this point, stepped through a teleportation gate, which happened multiple times every second of every day, with the most privileged citizens having homes with each room on a different planet due to "FarCaster" gates strategically placed in doorways, a small percentage of the brain's computational power was unnoticeably siphoned off by the TechnoCore.

There was no "hardware" anymore. The AI existed by stealing brain power from the humans, and if humans were to stop using the FarCaster technology, the AI would, theoretically, cease to exist. Of course, you'd have to assume they/it would have some kind of physical harddrive to back up as much of itself as it could in such an event.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

What about your sig?
I know Astr0 is gone now, but did he change his sig? What did his old one used to say? How was it relevant to his post on page 10 or 11 about "tired of funerals, brave men taking the truth to the grave"? Right now it just says "sleep on it", and I'm assuming that has to do with sleeping people solving problems, and I'm struggling to find a connection with what he said about taking the truth to the grave.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Strictly self defense suite? No weapons? Ok, but a self defense weapon is still a weapon, right? You could just as easily manifest a plasma ball in the same spot where a tank, plane or human happens to be existing, right? Guys?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
The black smudge to the right is on the lens itself, all the photos taken with the Samsung have it. The "bug-ish" looking thing is what we were focusing our attention on. It did not look that blurry or "insect like" in the sky. It was clearly triangular in shape.

My first UFO photo out of approximately 60 photos and 5 minutes of video, and it looks like a bug. Go figure.

makes you wonder, at least a little, about at least a small percentage of, all those other ufo photos that look like bugs, birds, smudges, etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Strictly self defense suite? No weapons? Ok, but a self defense weapon is still a weapon, right? You could just as easily manifest a plasma ball in the same spot where a tank, plane or human happens to be existing, right? Guys?

Maybeeeeeeeee.......>> But the point is not to leave any evidence and a smoking pile of slag and dead bodies might be hard to explain away.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
resurrecting an old thread....

a reply to: punkinworks10

Dancing slingshot lights?

My sci-fi X-Files hypothesis: It was only ever one object and one light source. The two (or more) lights spinning are an illusion, the result of gravitational lensing from the surrounding 'warp drive' field. The particular pattern seen depends on what the warp engine is doing and the relative position of source and observer.

Real "anti-gravity" doesn't look like hovering. It looks like inertial modification and gravitational lensing.

edit on 29-9-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

My sci-fi X-Files hypothesis: It was only ever one object and one light source. The two (or more) lights spinning are an illusion, the result of gravitational lensing from the surrounding 'warp drive' field. The particular pattern seen depends on what the warp engine is doing and the relative position of source and observer.

Real "anti-gravity" doesn't look like hovering. It looks like inertial modification and gravitational lensing.

HMMMMMMM
now that is an interesting notion, and it fits with some UFO sightings, and one well documented video from a us military installation. Witnesses report that the object "didn't seem to be in one place" but seemed to flicker about here and there.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

HMMMMMMM
now that is an interesting notion, and it fits with some UFO sightings, and one well documented video from a us military installation. Witnesses report that the object "didn't seem to be in one place" but seemed to flicker about here and there.

Might explain why the battle of los angeles resulted in no downed spacecraft too. Manipulating gravity would make a excellent shield me thinks.
As to Black tris their version of it might produce"after images" to the naked eye.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

HMMMMMMM

Well, more realistically, that could also be optical stealth. The idea is to confuse the imaging sensors in the most advanced anti-air missiles: no pattern match to lock on to.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

HMMMMMMM

Well, more realistically, that could also be optical stealth. The idea is to confuse the imaging sensors in the most advanced anti-air missiles: no pattern match to lock on to.

The sighting I'm thinking of shows an object hovering, from a distance it appears to twinkle, but when zoomed in on and slowed down, it appeared to more of jump around from frame to frame, giving the twinkling appearance.
You know, if you can generate and manipulate a localized gravitational field, and the field is strong enough, everything inside the field is in its own frame of reference.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Is that a Von Neumann-Einstein drive or a Mach Drive?

Weirdly a guy called Neumann just broke the HiPEP record with his "Neumann Drive" Ion thruster
uk.businessinsider.com...
edit on 30-9-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The sighting I'm thinking of shows an object hovering, from a distance it appears to twinkle, but when zoomed in on and slowed down, it appeared to more of jump around from frame to frame, giving the twinkling appearance.
You know, if you can generate and manipulate a localized gravitational field, and the field is strong enough, everything inside the field is in its own frame of reference.

That sounds more like optical stealth, you can't get rid of emissions in all directions, but if you can move them around in real time, you can confuse pattern matching. Other than the pattern matching which looks for twinkling lights but that may be non-specific enough to look like anything.

If your aircraft doesn't look very different (to a sensor & algorithm) than a fluctuating flare, then you're winning.
edit on 30-9-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Love this little gem of a thread, and i know it started over a year ago

(just wish i could have had a PM session with Astr0, before he left)

i do have one question for Zaph, to your knowledge have any of these craft been lost in war zones (shot down) or vanished in a non-friendly nation??

what would the hypothetical reaction be of the crew, Navy to stop this tech getting in the wrong hands?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Self destruct mechanism one detonator inside the craft and one on the mothership. These Tris ar emost likely manufactured in VATS of material with a huge portion of graphene in them. Grown if you will,up to a point. its up to the manufacturers to add in the internals and make it flyable.

So this in effect would also allow them to be destroyed quite easily with corrosives and or implanted super thermite plasma in key points. Or maybe they have nanotech that can deconstruct it.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Destroy in place if recovery isn't an option. That's SOP for any classified or high technology platform. They had aircraft in the air to destroy the F-117 wreckage in Yugoslavia, but by the time they got near it there were people climbing all over the area.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Shoulda just bombed the F117 anyways. THhy knew better than to be climbing all over a downed military aircraft like a stealth fighter.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Shoulda just bombed the F117 anyways. THhy knew better than to be climbing all over a downed military aircraft like a stealth fighter.

Yeah, just kill non combatants, mainly farmers and curious towns folk willy nilly. God forbid a large chunk of the highest tech aircraft doesn't land near you any time soon.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Yeah, just kill non combatants, mainly farmers and curious towns folk willy nilly. God forbid a large chunk of the highest tech aircraft doesn't land near you any time soon.

Youre correct zapphod. (hence i edited this) But isnt it allowable to protect the secrets within?
edit on 15000000ppam by yuppa because: Corrected my stupid un educated statement.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

How do you figure that? What weapons did they carry? Who were they shooting at? They became innocent bystanders the day the war moved into the area.

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join