It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: yuppa
Zap can the green lady do a cobra manuver? you know here it looks like its standing on its tail and then shoot off in a another angle? Im thinking my UFO sighting back in the 80s might had been a related craft. The aircraft was a green dot out on th e horizon around christmas that seemed to stop then shot off straight up. keep in mind this was a distance where it looked like just a light so it could had done that manuver and then changed angle and would had gave it the look of stopping a second.

What if it turned towards or away from you, it might appear to stop?

Possibly but to then shot up vertical as fast as it did silently it sure wasnt conventional prolly. That was way to fast and i had observed high speed aircraft at night before. The quite was the un nerving part due to the speed id think even at that distance i should had heard a boom.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
If there is a lot of sighting, it must say she is realy operational . May be we can hope someday a picture of it.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Zap can the green lady do a cobra manuver? you know here it looks like its standing on its tail and then shoot off in a another angle? Im thinking my UFO sighting back in the 80s might had been a related craft. The aircraft was a green dot out on th e horizon around christmas that seemed to stop then shot off straight up. keep in mind this was a distance where it looked like just a light so it could had done that manuver and then changed angle and would had gave it the look of stopping a second.

Possibly but to then shot up vertical as fast as it did silently it sure wasnt conventional prolly. That was way to fast and i had observed high speed aircraft at night before. The quite was the un nerving part due to the speed id think even at that distance i should had heard a boom.

No I didn't mean it wasn't conventional and it didn't didn't do that vertical thing and was not super fast, just might not have been hovering.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

No I didn't mean it wasn't conventional and it didn't didn't do that vertical thing and was not super fast, just might not have been hovering.

Oh sorry to make it sound like that. Anyway it really made my hair stand on end. still cool though.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
We can do little bet on the contractor of the green , for me I think Lockheed Skunk

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

my sources say sienar fleet systems for the engines. recon package developed out of KDY.
fuselage by incom.

hey zaph any truth to the rumor that the green lady is being replaced by the new t-65x? cause that's what I heard.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

How many miles per parsec does the t-65x travel?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Not fast enough to make the Kessel Run in under 3 parsecs.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
OK lets get this thread back on topic.

Zaph, Others that may know.

It seems like our favorite girl has been heading east bound these days and checking up on eastern Europe these days, and forward deploying someplace in that general direction. I say this because as far as I know there haven't been many reports of her heading west bound to where ever she goes exiting via So Cal recently. Anybody seen her lately in so cal? It's possible she's waiting until she gets further over the ocean before going green to attract less attentions.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Too much activity in the area over the next year.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

parsecs are a time unit, not distance....damn you Han

i wonder if they would let it land at MOD bases. I know there are a few places that it could leave from that there are ALLOT less people around then cali.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

SO she's away from her certain home in the south west due to all the other stuff going on around there and using a central or east coast base as home for a bit?

Now to scour Google maps to look at bases and hangers that could support her "elsewhere". A new holiday hunt for the season while I sip eggnog.

Saw a trio of somethings real high up a few weeks ago going real fast around early morning heading outbound west over the pacific. One broke off and headed north west while the others continued west. They were hauling ass. Wonder whats those were cause they didn't appear to be the green lady but had a similar candle flame color. Green lady got some new cousins or family members?

Members on the east coast and Europe look up this next few weeks maybe she'll be spotted!!!!
edit on 21-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

parsecs are a time unit, not distance....damn you Han

i wonder if they would let it land at MOD bases. I know there are a few places that it could leave from that there are ALLOT less people around then cali.

SO han mad eit in 12 parsecs of time. they never specify that as distance.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Lucas make a mistake when he made that scene, and decided to leave it in once he was corrected on the error

/nerd mode off.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Members on the east coast and Europe look up this next few weeks maybe she'll be spotted!!!!

.... I'd make do with the fat guy on a sledge.
The UK is a great place to station secret aircraft because it's so frigging cloudy.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

The UK is a great place to station secret aircraft because it's so frigging cloudy.

Santa claus drives a green lady?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

The hey closed Machrianish which was supposed to be the uk Area 51, where else would the be?

Are there any pictures released of what're it is doing (ie targets) or would it have the same camera as say a modern designator pod?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

How is it possible that NOT ONE of the uber nerds on this forum have been able to track and snap photo of said bird?

Im picturing no less than 5 members on this board who own a decent telescope with a Nixon or Canon DSLR attached who spend 4-5 hours a night looking up, yet nobody has been able to track said bird and snap a single photo?

I mean come on fellas, somebody step up to the plate!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Question for folks like Zaph,

To house a beautiful bird such as the green lady would a strictly military Aviary be best to house her or would security not be tighter at a closed private aviary owned by a single corporation like Lockheed or Northrup or even BAE (if it were in the UK)?

If so Machrianish might not be the best place, but instead a more private venue (granted they have facilities to house her.) would work better security wise. Especially if it's a product that a corporation doesn't wan't folks talking to their rival corporation about.

Make any sense or has Bass broken into the 211 Malt Liquor and is talking crazy again ?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BigTrain

that would require knowledge of where it was leaving from and going to, the fact that we have ANY knowledge of this(and other) platforms im sure makes a few three letter types nervous enough.

I live in the US, lets say i did get a good picture of this with a scope or just a nice zoom lens and it showed ANYTHING, i would not post it ANYWHERE.

there are usually good reasons such things are hidden from the light of day.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join