It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I hear now that the B-2 is being looked into as an ISR platform. As pertains to the LRS program. Does this mean Lockheed is making headway?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
yes, another weird California sighting...

hoax.
edit on 9-1-2015 by drwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: drwire
As far as I'm aware that video is now in the hoax bin

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
As far as I'm aware that video is now in the hoax bin

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: drwire youre welcome didn't mean to sound rude

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: drwire
yes, another weird California sighting...

hoax.

what video are you refrencing?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

This one..

This is the discussion in the HOAX thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Well THAT isnt the thing w eoriginally were discussing in this thread. No no the OPS hasnt been debunked as a HOAX, just the one you are refrencing.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah the green light that this thread is based on is NO hoax. SO no worries there.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

hey check this out

www.dailymail.co.uk...

seems very flat and very consistent.

youtu.be...

interesting it had a long green tail youtu.be...

this one is just cool youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

None of those looked like what I had seen. A few of those videos have been determined to be meteors. The cop car dash cam one is interesting because it does that flash and then accelerates away seemingly. Some of them could be the green lady, but if they are she wasn't doing what I saw her doing that one evening. Although i was at first fooled by one of those videos posted when I first briefly glanced at it and made a over enthusiastic comment.

Think more of a flare gun. Or like a lone ember from a fire work. Where the tip is white and then there is a color trail behind it. Except make this trail strait as a line and laser like. not clumpy or intermittent. Like a long green streak or line that trails back a second or so behind it before fading out. Not a tapering tail either where it's thicker on one end. just straight and even minus the dull yellowish source that burns brighter and actually is larger in gauge then the trail it's self. thats what I saw. Could look different to other people depending on what it was doing when they saw it. But I would say the above videos are not the same to what I saw.

I probably should just make a color drawing of it and upload one day. Would make more sense then my babbling responses in attempt to describe it.
edit on 26-1-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Astr0

That would be interesting.

I may even be able to scry a little further into the mists.... and say 'trans-atmospheric' ... 'skipping across the edge of the atmosphere, in...then out..back in...'

...I see heat, roaring heat, ceramic lozenge....

I don't post much, but back around 2009-2010, in southwestern Oklahoma, I saw something like this.... I kept it in the back of my mind as something to remember, because of how fast it moved, yellowish in color, and how eye catching it was.... Talked to one of my buddies about it the next day and we both wrote it off as a shooting star skipping through the atmosphere, but, it seemed so weird, so precise, leaving a smaller visible streak than meteorite, east to west movement, and fast, and I mean fast! My view was blocked by trees on both sides of me (if you hold you arms up straight out from your shoulders and go up about 45 degrees with each arm, my view encompassed roughly the space between my fingertips) and it passed in roughly 3-5 seconds! Skipped two times if i remember correctly. I ran around my house, trying to keep it in view, but the trees that lined the street blocked it out. Kept me awake all night thinking about it... a definite yellowish dot skipping through the upper atmosphere..... very noticeable when it was skipping, just a fast yellow dot when it wasn't....

After reading this thread and the others referenced over the years (the green lady, references to the yellow lady, Wichita, etc), astro's post made my jaw drop and shout WTF! All in all I probably just saw a meteor, but a part of me want's to believe that i saw something super sweet..... so sweet it hurts! Ha!

Also just wanted to say thanks for all the awesome threads and entertainment I get from this aircraft forum. You guys rock so much.... please keep it up!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jackx6949

Same timeframe and color, in Northeast Alabama, heading South. We were driving and I saw it coming up in the mirror. It caught us, and from the time it pulled even to crossing the horizon was about 90 seconds. Definitely not a meteor or anything burning up in the atmosphere. Couldn't find any satellites to match time or direction either.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Nice, I wish I was on Mount Scott during the quick look I got, horizon to horizon must have been a sight!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jackx6949

Total time it was in sight was maybe 3-4 minutes. That's from when I first noticed it. It was fast.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

yellow light? BxxxxSxxxx?

Green light? xxxx?

red light = TR3B

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

yellow light? BxxxxSxxxx?

Green light? xxxx?

red light = TR3B

the red light special. running whores to the RKs space station and area 51

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Tell me about it. My space clone pilots the triangle that shuttles them back and forth. I never get to have any fun though, except when I mentally pick up on one of his experiences while I'm dreaming if you know what I mean. Oh and the space aliens that are green. they're not supposed to be. Told me it took 3 weeks for the rash to go away.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
You have a U2U sir

edit on 27-1-2015 by kingofyo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

its the clap....space clap

seriously where can i find a green lady, a flesh and blood one that is. i have some star trek scripts i need to show her.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join