It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lloyd Hadden: The story of Israel stealing Weapons Grade Nuclear material from the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Pretty interesting story about the man who broke the story of Israel stealing Weapons Grade Nuclear material from the US.
So much for being our Friend.
His death went unreported in the MSM.. big surprise.

The death of CIA veteran John Lloyd Hadden a year ago went utterly unreported by establishment media in the United States. Given Hadden’s known history, the blackout is perhaps not as much a reflection of the difficulty reporting on a clandestine career as a slap at his harsh but ardent defense of American interests against the State of Israel’s constant incursions.

CIA’s John Hadden eventually came to be hated by the Mossad and Israeli intelligence services targeting the United States – a feeling that was mutual. He even went public with the CIA’s findings that Israel had stolen large amounts of weapons-grade uranium from a US Navy contracting company called NUMEC run by Israel sympathizers in Apollo, Pennsylvania.

“The naked truth is that even before its inception and even more so since independence in 1948, Israel time and time again violated US laws, spied on US soil, stole its secrets, and violated its sovereignty… In rare cases, some of the Israeli operations were exposed by the FBI and US Customs. Israelis were expelled, equipment confiscated, complaints filed but they usually managed to get away unpunished. This happened even with the two most daring and outstanding operations targeting the US nuclear sector. In the first case in the ’60s, according to US documents, a joint Lekem-Mossad team led by master spy Rafi Eitan stole enriched uranium from a depot of the NUMEC company in Apollo, Pennsylvania, which was handling nuclear waste for the US Atomic Energy Commission. NUMEC’s owner was Zalman Shapiro, an Orthodox Jew who later would be on the board of governors of the Israeli Intelligence Heritage Center.”

www.intifada-palestine.com...
edit on 24-6-2014 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This really isn't nothing new. Netanyahu himself was involved with smuggling stolen nuclear triggers out of the US back in the 80's and 90's. But you can show all the evidence in the world and people will still say we should support Israel.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
This really isn't nothing new. Netanyahu himself was involved with smuggling stolen nuclear triggers out of the US back in the 80's and 90's. But you can show all the evidence in the world and people will still say we should support Israel.

True but the world is starting to wake up to the lie which is Israel.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace
Yup, soon maybe we could cut their welfare and allow them to see just how a nation that has to fight their own battles does.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Step one ,make distance between yourself and the target.

America is facing a new future,one where Isreal will be outed for the Humanitarian terrorist acts it has committed.

First they will be held accountable for 9/11 then the JFK Coup de tat,Obama is going to turn Isreal into a smoking hole in the ground and the rest of the worlds Superpowers will not interfere,this will restore Gloabal Fiscal balance in one fell swoop helping everyone out at the same time.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sorry if this is derailing the thread...But I think this has been a mechanism for what's been going on with this situation for a long time..Conditioning and programing of the US to blindly accept anything that Israel does without question

While attending a private art college in Portland, Oregon in 1997, I asked a professor why the US seemed to be protecting them at every corner and why so many Israeli's were in the US government with dual citizenship? It was a serious question and one I truly wanted an answer for. I can only say that I really am NOT racist and was asking my professor because she seemed very knowledgeable, helpful etc... She ignored my question like I had said nothing so I repeated it...Same response.

Less than a week later, I was refereed to the deans office, where I was told that if I continued with my racist questions, I would be expelled.

I was taken completely by surprise and just sat and listened to this ass clowns lecture on racism. After his diatribe ended I assured him I wasn't a racist and it was over before I knew what happened.

Ha ha! I left a month later without my degree to work for a video game company. Since then I've educated myself and wish I had that initial meeting to do over again as I'd unload on that piece of work...

Ignorance is completely unacceptable as an excuse for this type of crap but...Such is life and Israel owns the US and apparently can take what it wants without much worry??

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Nothing will happen. Ya'll know why? Because the right people have been paid. Jonathan Pollard was released and not one person was arrested for releasing that piece of trash. They do what they want and we sit by and complain about it. We're in a rut. When you own and control the money-making place then you can own hollywood, wall street, the banks, academia, politicians, etc.. It all becomes relatively easy. They got us by the balls. Oh what to do!!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is not news to anyone. The US and Israel have a bizarre relationship ...
I doubt the American government cares about it, probably encourages it.

I wonder what exactly the US is afraid of ?
Samson option ?
Secrets being out on the open ?
Why is the American gov. gives "carte blanche" to a criminal government ?
How can the average American tolerate such a thing ?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Yup, soon maybe we could cut their welfare and allow them to see just how a nation that has to fight their own battles does.

The day this happens, the world will change immediately... For the good of humanity.
That is if Israel doesn't just blow up all their so called friends.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

The day this happens, the world will change immediately... For the good of humanity.

Can you say "Samson Option"
edit on 25-6-2014 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

The phrase the Samson Option is used to describe Israel’s strategy of massive nuclear retaliation against "enemy" nations should its existence as a Jewish state be jeopardized through military attack.

edit on 25-6-2014 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RocksFromSpace

originally posted by: samsamm9

Can you say "Samson Option"

The phrase the Samson Option is used to describe Israel’s strategy of massive nuclear retaliation against "enemy" nations should its existence as a Jewish state be jeopardized through military attack.

Isn't that called: 'blackmailing the world'? Isn't that a crazy threat with nuclear weapons? Kim Jong Un is crazy, you say? Israel is pretty-much saying that if they see that they're going to lose, they will blow up all major nations. That should've been addressed right then and there by the world.

new topics

top topics

join