It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Caliphate who will it Love?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: deadeyedick

Am I the only one who had to look up Caliphate?
Nope it sounds like californias future

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: deadeyedick

a reply to: LightningStrikesHere Why would ksa usher in the caliph when they seem to be much in line with the u.s. and have some control here. The small group you speak of is growing very much and has obtained much resources. they have taken more lives than the number they started with. Who is gonna stop them. Do you see them just getting their fill of violence and turning around? Exactly how many muslims that support violence would have to be in the u.s. before you would start to fight them?

I am fighting them now! With knowledge .. On forums like these.

That's all I can really do.. Here in the US.

But the truth is YES ! These groups are growing .. Because of these wars.

If the USA would have never invaded Iraq would the ISIS be around?

The fact is most of these "terrorist " are pissed off . . because they have lost mothers ,daughters, fathers , brothers, sister's.

These tragedys breed hate and hate breeds group's like the Isis ...

Just saying look at the big picture
I see the big picture and i see that your words and feelings aid the enemy. It is fair to say that america started much of this battle but in order to win misguided followers of the religion must not be able to dribble every gaining sympathy for a flawed religion. It is regrettable that you do not see how you are choosing to follow a religion that breeds hate from within. the problem is that no forgivness is found throughout the religion.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I see the big picture and i see that your words and feelings aid the enemy. It is fair to say that america started much of this battle but in order to win misguided followers of the religion must not be able to dribble every gaining sympathy for a flawed religion. It is regrettable that you do not see how you are choosing to follow a religion that breeds hate from within. the problem is that no forgivness is found throughout the religion.

Let me ask you.. How much do you know of Islam?

Answer that truthfully , do you speak Arabic? Have you had a chance to read original scripture that is in Arabic? Have to studied it for years like me ?

I don't believe you have, have you?.

Breeds hate ? I am Muslim for several years now and I hate nobody ! The only thing that breeds hate are illegal US lead invasion and bombings of innocent Muslims. That breeds hate !

Why am I even explaining my self...?. This thread is not about me and what religion I fallow..

But for the sake of argument.. I'll make it short and sweet

I left Christianity to become Muslim ... Truth is Christianity and the bible lead me to Islam

You say my "words and feeling aid the enemy" who's the enemy?
And don't make an accusation unless you can prove it with fact.

edit on 026121230626612th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 037121230637612th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

then u might want to brush up on # 2.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere Anything you do short of reformation is breeding future violent interputation of that book. What moderate muslims are doing unknowingly is laying cover fire for the true nature of the spirit that chooses that path to overcome any desires of peace you believe you have. No i do not speak the launguage and need not waste my time on a religion that has no future in the kingdom. What you are doing as a muslim is equaliviant to me starting an old testament movement here in the us under the guise of whatever peaceful logic i could twist the old ways into something new. it would be a very bloody lie if i done that even if i was unaware of what i was doing.

Do you support all the cutting of sexual organs and the increased homosexuality while degrading women at the same time? How about shrias law are you for that?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Here maybe this will "bush you up"

The word "Allah" is an Arabic word that means "The God". It originally consisted of two words: "Al Ilah". The word "Al" in Arabic means "the". The word "Ilah" means God. Saying the combination of the two words "Al Ilah" is somewhat awkward, so with time the Arabs combined the two words and dropped the middle vowel "i", resuling in "Allah". Since Allah means "The God" and not simply "God", it actually incorporates the concept of monothiesm (belief in one God). Monothiesm is the central and most important message of Islam. Everything else comes secondary to that.

Interestingly, the word Allah is not only used by Muslims. It is used by people of all religions who speak the Arabic language. Not all Arabs are Muslims. In fact, there are significant minorities of Arabs who are Christian (including Coptic, Catholic, Protestant, Evangelical and many others) and Jewish. Some of these minorities do not consider themselves ethnically Arab, while others do. Regardless of ethnic origin, they are citizens of the Arab countries they live in, and their first (and sometimes only) language is the Arabic language. These minorities refer to God as Allah. In fact, Bibles translated into Arabic refer to God as Allah. Even non-Arabs who have learned to speak Arabic would use the word Allah to refer to God.

However, the word Allah does have some special attributes that differentiate it from the word God as used in the English language. The most important, as mentioned earlier, is that Allah translates into "The God" and not simply God. Allah refers to the one true God, the creator and sustainer of mankind, and of the heavens and earth and everything else in the universe. People have taken many false dieties as Gods through the centuries. Some people have taken fire as a God. Others have taken a specific human being as a God. Others may regard an animal as a God. Some people worship many different Gods. The word Allah cannot be used to refer to any of these false Gods. It can only be used to refer to the concept of "The God", the one, the creator, the eternal, the all powerful, the most merciful God.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Do you support all the cutting of sexual organs and the increased homosexuality while degrading women at the same time? How about shrias law are you for that?

Its obvious your filled with ignorance when it comes to Islam.

Again this thread is not about ME.

Do you have anything to add with regards to the topic?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

so then it is actually God , and in God's name,,,
that those who are not Muslim be killed?
For instance "Thou shalt not kill",,
is ok?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This Shariah obsession is overblown

Shariah Law is the same thing as the rules and laws of other religions such as in Christianity (Canon Law) and Judaism. They have religious laws but use another term.

Shariah is only a word that means path or way.

In esoteric Islam they have Shariah (outward path) and Tariqah (inward path)

Religious law refers to ethical and moral codes taught by religious traditions. Examples include Christian canon law, Islamic sharia, Jewish halakha and Hindu law.[1] The two most prominent systems, canon law and sharia, differ from other religious laws in that canon law is the codification of Catholic, Anglican and Orthodox law as in civil law, while sharia derives many of its laws from juristic precedent and reasoning by analogy (as in a common law tradition). en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

because its the same God who says, its ok to kill non muslims,,according to Muslim Spiritual Law.which comes from God,,
then in the breath God,,says "thou shalt not kill"

I think there is 2 Gods at play here, and there can be only ONE God.
seems everyone is agreed on the One part.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

so then it is actually God , and in God's name,,,
that those who are not Muslim be killed?
For instance "Thou shalt not kill",,
is ok?

What? Ohh...geez this again .. Is this the part where you start quoting misunderstood verses from the Quran?

If so please message me and send me any inquiries you have.

For now let's focus on the topic at hand savvy?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

There is not one verse in the Quran that allows Muslims to murder people because of their religion.

There are versus referring to the time when the Muslims were persecuted 1400 years ago.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

because its the same God who says, its ok to kill non muslims,,according to Muslim Spiritual Law.

Lol forgive my laughter but I have never heard of "Muslim spiritual law"

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You make very good points, and yes, though harsh, you are probably correct on immigration. As the moderates leave it leaves as you said, a larger place for extremists.

Sometimes truth can be hard to hear though... and people just wanted a better life.

Yes, the benevolent dictator in the ME is usually the best thing. Look how Assad can unite the people, the only country so far to actually start to win against these extremists without any help from anyone but themselves, even with foreigners flooding to aid the extremists.

The devil we know... at least he gives freedoms a caliphate will never provide. And a security that you wont be killed for believing something else. People don't understand this though.

I'm glad someone does.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

That's a bit of a contradiction. FIrst you say some places are better suited to benevolent dictator and just can't handle our Western notions so it was folly to try. Then you say that the Caliphate, a dictatorship, would be impossible because you can't unring the bells of liberty and freedom?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It's not really the Christians who need to hear the correct interpretation of the Quran... its your sons and daughters fighting for a caliphate in lands they were not born in.

It's your brothers who need to hear these things. The ones doing the killing - and the ones allowing it. They should be put to death for their crimes... not allowed to put others to death. Not recognized as a state.

Here is your sunni brethren:

The state we're talking about is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). I think it's time we give them the “respect” they deserve after the victories they achieved last week and after they forced themselves on the region. We must thus call them "the state," as they like to be called

Not much talk of fighting them going on... just give them iraq... give them the rich oil fields, let them kill the shia, and recognize them as a state and hope they will be happy with that aye?

Link
edit on 24-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

It's not really the Christians who need to hear the correct interpretation of the Quran... its your sons and daughters fighting for a caliphate in lands they were not born in.

It's your brothers who need to hear these things. The ones doing the killing - and the ones allowing it. They should be put to death for their crimes... not allowed to put others to death. Not recognized as a state.

Here is your sunni brethren:

The state we're talking about is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). I think it's time we give them the “respect” they deserve after the victories they achieved last week and after they forced themselves on the region. We must thus call them "the state," as they like to be called

Not much talk of fighting them going on... just give them iraq... give them the rich oil fields, let them kill the shia, and recognize them as a state and hope they will be happy with that aye?

Link

How many times to I have to explain it? Before it becomes clear to you ?
Your assuming these people of khauarij and takfir somehow represent the whole sunnie belief?

They don't! Do you think that because a sunni scholar subscribes to this ISIS ideology that they represent what I believe ? Or other Muslims?

THEY DON'T!!!!

ISIS is the enemy to both SHIA & SUNNI! ..... DO YOU COMPREHEND THAT????

Don't insult me by saying they are my "brethren" as far as I am concerned they are not even Muslims .
As sunni scholars have stated !!

Your trying to group all Sunnis together and make them part of the ISIS ..

Its disgusting really.

edit on 0003033060063th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere It is on topic enough to discuss and for you to give a yes or no answer. The fact that you dodge tells me that you don't want to face the fact that you are in love with a religion that is doing the things i mentioned. Ignoring those things will not change what is happening but only serve to keep you on the path of indirectly supporting those actions.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell I can try to respect your point of view on it but groups like bokoharam do not see it the same as you. They are not interested in peace only pieces.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

There is not one verse in the Quran that allows Muslims to murder people because of their religion.

There are versus referring to the time when the Muslims were persecuted 1400 years ago.

The only problem with that is that there has been no general concesus between the groups that that time is over and a new time has begun. The loudest voices embrace that let's call it old way of thinking. The plan seems to be to destroy enough and control enough to have some one come down from heaven and show bring peace. There is no mentions that i have found of that god giving instruction that that ole way is dead. However that is what needs to happen in order for me to accept your religion as peaceful.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join