It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Zion

Yeah, the wonderful miracle of domain names! You purchase one and whack, your details are available to anyone.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Zion

Yeah, the wonderful miracle of domain names! You purchase one and whack, your details are available to anyone.

You ask me that's just another ooh so conveniant thing for the goverment to keep track of who is distributing what on the internet.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
ha, mine aren't, try a search on my domain, you won't find anything

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Can you please put the rumors about you to rest. Please tell which of the rumors about you are true. You did start a site about getting the truth. If you can not do that then i would love for you send me any secret info you have. I have secure ways of chating with you if you need them.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Favourite captain... I'd love to give an obscure one with a great reason but it would have to be Picard and his years of TV/cinema enjoyment.

How about the latest captain on 'Enterprise' played by Scott Bakula?

I haven't watched many episodes, but I think he's the hottest captain so far. All the others self-stroke their ego too much.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Bakula's too whiny...he wouldn't have lasted in Kirk's time. Kirk was an egotistical bastard, no doubt about it...but was also feared by his enemies, and respected by both his friends and his enemies. Picard had it too, but not so much as Kirk, more calm and collected. He too, would have been laughed at by the Klingons of Kirk's day.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
At this very moment, Simon has 6666 posts. hehe.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well simon i guess it mean ur pretty popular if thoeries about ur death have sprung up an dit hasnt happen yet. I would take that as a compliment. LOL i have your phone number 2 in that whole time u disappeared hahah. I still dont believe its you i think its a government agent in the guise of Simon Gray

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
oh and BTW SIMON STAR WARS is better than Star Track

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm not even going to start the whole Star Wars/Trek argument!

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hello Simon

Awesome to meet such a 'legend' really....kind of like the 'man of mystery' you are.

I have found this site to be totally AWESOME and the people here are absolutely GREAT.

I do have a 'dumb' question though.....are you of the opinion that indeed Alien's do exist and that the Government is also of this knowledge and mayhaps are in 'el communica' with them?

Forgive me, I certainly meant no disrespect to ANYONE by asking this. I am merely like anyone else...do they REALLY exist?

Thank you.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
O...k....I seem to have asked the wrong question then?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yes I believe aliens definitely exist and that the government has perhaps been aware of an earth encounter at the very least.

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thank you Simon for the response.

Peace.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Simon,
long time fan first time caller never talked but my friend and I invented the Trekkie hand shake
*walks up and says "live long and have prosper"*

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Simon ,

Its an absolute pleasure to meet you. Although I have never met you for real. I really like your site allot. I'm proud to say it is the only site that I have ever been "addicted" too. It really is something to be proud of. I look forward to the many great things you have in store for ATS.
I am not all interested in who you really are as some. I can fully respect and understand your need for anonymity. The tidbets are enough for me
Keep up the great work!!!

Mark

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a few things, Simon Gray, did you change your name to correspond to the whole gray/grey alien phenomena? I always thought you did, but now's my chance to know. Also, I love what you've done to the site. Putting the discussion boards first really upped it, I remember when all I was able to do was access the information links, great info, but nothing compares to the job you now have on the site. Sorry to say I'm not a trekkie, but my dad is, I'll ask him about all these terms you've been throwing out. Great job, really mean it

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ah, I've always been wanting to ask Simon a few questions.

Can you give us a hint about your age? Or at least make it a solution to an incredibly difficult math problem?

Can you show us a pic of yourself?

Where did you get your avatar?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
the new rule on chat is unfair I like to keep a low profile on the board

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi SimonGray, ahh another fellow brit i see, cool!
Welcome to the Board!

Important Topic Updates
I've just been informed you are the founder and owner of the board so i that case
Sire .. grin

[Edited on 5-11-2003 by Sapphire] extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join