It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I guess it is only right for me to introduce myself for those who don't know who the mysterious "Simon" is...

My name is Simon Gray, originally born in London, England and now living in Wiltshire, England (location of the crop circle capital of the world, Stonehenge, and numerous RAF bases of UFO and top-secret fame).

Many of those who have spoken to me or been in contact will know that I'm very secretive of my background and personal information.

I am the founder of AboveTopSecret.com and it's previous incarnations which started way back in 1995. Originally created to portray my interest in stealth aircraft and Area 51, it has grown tremendously since into what is now literally an on-line community of people from all over the world.

I am regularly on-line, whether just browsing the message board or spending too much of my time playing Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (my character name is S�ealth�).

My favourite TV shows are "The Outer Limits", "3rd Rock From The Sun" and any Star Trek series. My favourite movie is "Aliens: Director's Cut" and own enough DVDs I could have bought a car instead!

Rumours abound of who I am, from PhDs to the CIA. Only I know the truth although some have come closer than they thought.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I sooooo love the candidness of simon's shady beginnings....it's what keeps me coming back for more.

Chris

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
All hail Simon!

(seriously, it's quite a tribute to you that you've founded such a stable community. I enjoy this cyber-place very much!)

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yeah for THE BOSS. we will eventuall get you life story outta u just havent perfected the right serum

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
What's your favourite Star Trek series Simon ?

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Cheers for telling us a little about yourself boss...

...now...umm...about that payrise...

...boss?? BOSS?? Ummm...hello??

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Well I am honoured to say that I have talked to Simon's mum twice, but thats another story...

[Edited on 29-5-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Have you ever visited Stonehenge, Simon?

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
*wishes he was in england, rather than this hostile crater called switzerland*

Yeesh, and you didnt even tell us how old you were

How much do you make every year to be able to run this site, and own at least 5grand in DVD's. You must be in on some government secret and are blackmailing them for a black budget pension.

Hmmm... My guess at what you do: You run farm of genetically mutated creatures at a place well known for its crop circles (caused by aliens coming to pick up merchandise), while in your free time designing x-planes and trying to finish watching that insanly humongous DVD collection.

XAOS

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I must say that you, and your staff have done a great job with the board, am very glad to have found it.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
mad scientist

Hmm... favourite series, its hard to say, they all have their merits. I really got started with TNG and then went back to TOS and many would say Picard and the Enterprise-D carried the best series.

DS9 was excellent once the Dominion War and the U.S.S. Defiant came into the field. Shame the big cool battles often carried footage from previous CGI work though. Highlight when the Defiant was destroyed with one shot from the Breen.

Voyager took its time to appeal to me, but I think the stories got better in the third series, especially once the Borg became an integral part. Can't beat the final episode either.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Illmatic67

Actually I haven't! Been to a few sites of supposed underground biological facilities though, RAF Fairford (seen B2s there, missed the day the Aurora supposedly made an emergency landing by about 12 hours), and a couple crop circle sites.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
xaos

Age - a few people within ATS actually know this amazingly, but I'm not telling you!

Annual income - less than I would like...

DVDs - yeah, I'm a sucker for surround sound and picture quality. Too much money goes out on this pleasure.

Mutated animals - well I used to have a few Sea Monkey tanks around the house, the little b@stards never lasted long but I always ended up with one big one about an inch long. That breeding powder they sold was a croc!

X-Planes - I was more of an architect than an engineer in my prime pencilling/CAD days. Took Advanced Architectural Design at good old Las Lomas High.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
child prodigy

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
*sacrifices Kenny to The Provider*

(South Park fans will get it...
)

Thanks for giving this great bunch of people an online home, Simon!

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the great website and forums.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I see ya here every now and again. I'm kind of new to the board here. But I've pulled up a few of your older post and find alot of the things you say quite interesting.
I know you must be overwhelmed and very proud of how far this site has come and grown. I'm certainly glad you made this place and thrilled that I found it.

Thanks for telling us a little about yourself as well.
Magestica

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Simon, great site. I enjoyed your bio, but really would like to know more about you
I also like those 3 TV shows Picard was my favorite character. Fresh Prince is another show I like.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the kind comments, if you guys and girls (and aliens?) would like to know more, feel free to ask!

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
How old are you? You can generalize if u like. For example: pre-teen, teenager, young adult, middle aged, senior......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join