It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18 year old gets a year in prison for "baconizing" mosque

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc
Im not being funny but you must be an absolute tool to buy bacon (Very expensive) to then go to a religious building and put it on the door handles, knowing that those religious folk cannot touch it. Why be such a dick? There as bad as the Muslims who call for Jihad and sharia law.

12 Month sentence might help them grow the f**k up.

I think they were trying to make a point. A protest. They didn't hurt anyone. How do we make a point or protest these days? Let's call it what it is... a political protest. You think they should be locked up for that? I don't agree with what they did but I believe that people have a right to protest, as long as they don't hurt anyone. Prison does not make people 'grow up' it makes them mean. Throwing bacon does not equate to calling for Jihad or sharia law.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Sums it up!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: FlyersFan
A year in jail is ignorant and absurd.

It was a stupid and offensive prank. Community service with the mosque would have been much more effective and more appropriate.

Oh ... and I'll add ... what a waste of bacon!

Yes on the surface.

But this kid may have had a history of anti social crimes.

This could be one of a whole string of offenses that community service and warnings haven't stopped.

Is throwing bacon a crime then?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: undo
When were these alleged millions of radicals deliberately and knowingly invited? Got any sources to support that claim...which are not a youtube vid?

it's just like immigration laws in the usa. certain types of immigration are encouraged. how else are you getting huge groups of radicalized muslims in britain?

i imagine by the time it gets a full head of steam in the usa, black muslims and hispanic catholics will be the only 2 abrahamic groups remaining (all the protestants, who are mostly white with a few black groups here and there, being slaughtered beforehand), with a then gigantic group of atheists and pagans (many protestants and catholics will lose their religion to save their lives), who are really pissed off at the whole thing, will just call for them all to be wiped out. i mean, that's what i get out of all the things i've read.

how are you going to institute a one world order in which the government is god, when people exist in large numbers, who would adamantly disagree?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
No sources then...that's disappointing.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What a crazy, upside down world we live in....jail time for that and yet porcine, (pork) is in so many vaccines nowadays, I bet many Muslims, Jews and the like receive vaccines with pork in them and either don't know what is listed in the package inserts or don't mind it if they think the shot is saving their "bacon", so to speak. What a crock.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shrevegal I guess it is o.k. for piggy to go to market vaccine-wise and big pharma doesn't get jail time for that yet they distribute pork via their products to folks of every denomination. Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shrevegal
People of Islamic faith can choose a vaccine or not, the covert placement of 'unclean' meat on the door handle of their mosque was out of their control. Two different issues.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

No sources then...that's disappointing.

the proof is in the pudding. what's the muslim population of britain? how many sectors are now under sharia law? i feel bad for the muslims, because, just like with the rest of the citizens of europe and the usa, they are being manipulated to take the fall for the guys running the show.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
what's the muslim population of britain?

A mere 5 percent.

how many sectors are now under sharia law?

None, you probably would have read about any in the Daily Fail if they existed.

i feel bad for the muslims, because, just like with the rest of the citizens of europe and the usa, they are being manipulated to take the fall for the guys running the show.

I think you are imagining things which do not exist.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

what is this?
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand Yeah, but do most of them know what is in the vaccines? Doubtful. How many people actually get access to or read the inserts. I was just trying to be clever but when you think about it, it makes sense to an extent. It was wrong to do what was done...I hate what has been done to Muslims...the DU and war based on lies, the innocent victims...so, if it sounded like I was being hateful toward Muslims, that is a wrong assumption. I usually take heat for being anti-Zionist. However, the jail time does seem a bit excessive.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Nothing different to a group of mates deciding to make judgement about an issue that relates solely to the group of mates.
All the people in your link have recourse to UK justice which continues to have primacy over locally agreed kangaroo courts. Try again. Sharia law is not recognised in Scotland or the rest of the UK, and I must ask what is the relevance of your comments to the OP?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shrevegal
I don't really care if they can't be arsed to research it themselves. I'm not someone who follows the Islamic faith.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Nothing different to a group of mates deciding to make judgement about an issue that relates solely to the group of mates.
All the people in your link have recourse to UK justice which continues to have primacy over locally agreed kangaroo courts. Try again. Sharia law is not recognised in Scotland or the rest of the UK, and I must ask what is the relevance of your comments to the OP?

i'm establishing that the european governments are deliberately making laws that favor islam over their own citizens, to rile up resentment between the groups.

imagine it this way. you have 2 children. one is adopted from another marriage in the family. let's say it's your sister in law's family, who you have traditionally disagreed with on just above every topic. the newly adopted child, has just recently joined your family. all of the sudden, you start punishing your actual child more severly than the adopted child. your actual child will first, take it out on the adopted child. and when grown to adulthood, he will take it out on you. you know this, so you make sure your adopted child and actual child, fight to the death.

edit on 21-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: grainofsand

what is this?
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Having read the article,,

"Women are required to produce two male witnesses,
and it costs a woman at least £400 to get an Islamic divorce.
while a man can pay nothing.
Under Sharia law,
a woman must hand over
all of her dowry before a divorce can be granted."

That is one part i have to say
is very close to ,entrapment,
for thievery type purposes.

Needs to change.

And how would one go about getting that part of the Law brought into the 21 Century?
Curious.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand Wow, what's the deal?

Whatever.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Gee u really think its any different from the days of Catholic /Protistant???
racism is ugly like a virus,,
but the Kings Peace shall prevaile in Britian.
Its the Law,
won from many, many battles.

As far as the Arab people, whatever,,
Muslim Law in there Host country is actually forbiden,,unless they are British Citizens,,but then they are just practicing there faith.
As a Catholic who has gone through a Divorce,, dont see much difference.
in regards to the Op Ed. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

you better get out of there. the leaders have all gone crazy. the pope has thrown you under the bus and the queen has surrendered to him. run, don't walk, out of europe.

any muslims, catholics or protestants or other forms of christianity or judaism, that manage to survive it all, will be blamed by all the other groups. you will not end up being heroes or martyrs who fought bravely for the homeland, but you might get a "good riddance" sticker pasted on your gravestone (if you even have a gravestone).
edit on 21-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i'd suggest you all come to america but if you aren't black or hispanic, they probably won't let ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join